Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+167
Sybiro
XionGaTaosenai
The Sketch Knight
Syronael
Gamma
Ryanel
mossagateturtle
Lockheed X-17
Nathairach
Rakrthle
Bluehorizon
Nakita
Xander of Skyeatu
Jormungdang
Sprix
AuriatheWriter
iZyren
BoltAscendent
Bandur Khan
Scryangi
dragon808tr
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Scorpio
Makaze
cooer121
Savixeon
Sandishy
ravaging vixen
Melany
space_samurai
Redstiza
Fanara
ConstantLime
voraphilexpert
Ashes
Balthazaar
Mr. I
Crunch
MiniPanda
Americanhero45
string fountain
deng
DuskTheNaga
Evernight
enviousofsnakes
Sigurd
Valerian
Thirteen
Mage of Mist
Jacques_W
CrisisOperations
CThompson17
Halian
Metagenic
Echo
Nephilim
Emerald Electronic
Myde-Mia
Saen Kel
Canada's Mike
Venom Agato
Oblivions End
drizztmonk
gooigooi3642
JohnboyX
sparkythechu
Thywolf
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Grave
Theorem
getawsome
boomerang
EdgedWeaponAgain
MendozaProject
bramblebelly
Shady Knight
Darth_Nergal
Merku
Ilceren
DarkOne
Komandr2465
brothejr
keroko
Zomman
Scififmyth
Boris92
SpectrumGirl
Razor
MissVyra
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
vore4life99
kikijonson
Oldman40k2003
Gentelman
AlienJuggernaut
Genowing
Prof.Nekko
Somekindofragamuffin
eusuna
world_slayer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
oishi1
jedi-explorer
AzureJass
Malahite
BobTheNinja
parameciumkid
racemaster7
Rodeo
itsmeyouidiot
rubythewitch
Slick46
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
/Fish/
sishenfan
Solomon
Nintenfan81
Unit ZER0
Asuroth
LamiaSybaris
etaine
mephisto
rcs619
BradRepko
Feadraug
kaitheguy1234
Dearville
MetaSkipper
Billyblue999
Stabs
Beallis
Krisexy26
Reptillian
AisuKaiko
Beefnautz
the hitman
McKindle
xanna2011
Mr. Delicious
noneofurbussiness
MrNobody13
zersergathant
Ronoc
Iavlas
Pendragon
Vaderaz
Anime-Junkie
Darkstorm Zero
tiny-jedi-master
Silent_eric
NightFlash
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Para-celsus
Black Aquila
Nyaha
TheLightLost
Amaroq
Karbo
ZionAtriedes
The Ultimate
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Introduce yourself - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 2:31 pm

Sybiro wrote:
Hello world! o/ My name's Syb, and.. here I am!

-nervousness ensues-

Hello Sybiro! Welcome to the wonderful, terrifying and always hungry world of Felarya! As is my custom, usually, I am here to give you a customary gift basket!

*Sybiro received one Jedi Gift basket containing the following*

Lanard: A sturdy harness type Lanard that provides very little defense and limits your mobility! This'll be helpful, to the giantess who gets ya, to your travels!
Limited Mint Lesona Skevol A Skevol featuring our lovely local tyrant: Astralaza Lesona posing in the nude! Best not to get caught with this while in Negav.
One Free Night a Hotel Vivian Take this lovely voucher to the Chidorni Waterfalls to earn a free night's stay at Hotel Vivian.

Weclome and good luck with surviving long enough to realize this stuff is only slightly better than what Gunther sells. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sybiro
Tasty morsel
Sybiro

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Ilceren wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Sybiro! Every time I read your name, my mind screams of "Spyro", so I hope you don't mind if my fingers slip and I call you that from time to time XD Please enjoy your time around here.

Haha! This is quite all right! Smile It rather reminds me of good ol' Spyro, too <3

jedi-explorer wrote:
Sybiro wrote:

-nervousness ensues-

Hello Sybiro! Welcome to the wonderful, terrifying and always hungry world of Felarya!  As is my custom, usually, I am here to give you a customary gift basket!

Lanard: A sturdy harness type Lanard that provides very little defense and limits your mobility! This'll be helpful, to the giantess who gets ya, to your travels!
Limited Mint Lesona Skevol A Skevol featuring our lovely local tyrant: Astralaza Lesona posing in the nude! Best not to get caught with this while in Negav.
One Free Night a Hotel Vivian Take this lovely voucher to the Chidorni Waterfalls to earn a free night's stay at Hotel Vivian.

Weclome and good luck with surviving long enough to realize this stuff is only slightly better than what Gunther sells. ^_^

Well I certainnly appreciate your most humble of offerings! I'm sure these things will prolong my existence here in the jungle, and a stay at Hotel Vivian is most assuredly a grand time to be had! I'll send a postcard Very Happy

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I apologize for the late replies, as my time is often spontaneous and unpredictable. All the same, thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 2:09 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Sybiro wrote:
Ilceren wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Sybiro! Every time I read your name, my mind screams of "Spyro", so I hope you don't mind if my fingers slip and I call you that from time to time XD Please enjoy your time around here.

Haha! This is quite all right! Smile It rather reminds me of good ol' Spyro, too <3

jedi-explorer wrote:
Sybiro wrote:

-nervousness ensues-

Hello Sybiro! Welcome to the wonderful, terrifying and always hungry world of Felarya!  As is my custom, usually, I am here to give you a customary gift basket!

Well I certainnly appreciate your most humble of offerings! I'm sure these things will prolong my existence here in the jungle, and a stay at Hotel Vivian is most assuredly a grand time to be had! I'll send a postcard Very Happy

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I apologize for the late replies, as my time is often spontaneous and unpredictable. All the same, thank you <3

Dude, you have no idea what Hotel Vivian is! This is going to be fun! *Pulls up a seat and popcorn*

(Seriously though, welcome new guy!)
Back to top Go down
ac2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Hello! I'm new here and just got around to actually getting the guts to join the forms! Very Happy
I'm kinda a science nerd btw XP
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:30 am

Welcome!

We could use your ideas in the Ideas section or discuss with us in the General Discussion page.
Back to top Go down
ac2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Lockheed X-17 wrote:
Welcome!

We could use your ideas in the Ideas section or discuss with us in the General Discussion page.

Well, i would if there were ideas discussed. XP (although your Negav idea is quite interesting...)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 7:08 pm

ac2 wrote:
Lockheed X-17 wrote:
Welcome!

Well, i would if there were ideas discussed. XP (although your Negav idea is quite interesting...)

Negav isn't an 'idea'. It's been solid since the Wiki's creation.  It's cannon as you can get. Shady only just touched it up with an update...But you are right. It is freaking cool. ^_^ Still gotta reward him for compressing the history of Negav without ruining it.
Back to top Go down
BigVixie
Tasty morsel
BigVixie

PostSubject: Biiig intro from BigVixie!   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Hiii, I'm BigVixie! Contrary to what many people might think, I'm not necessarily a giant, I'm just a big goof and a fox, that's where the name comes from :3

I actually used to be on here forever ago as ILikeTrains72, but that was a while ago and this is now! Hopefully everything will be as good as it was back then, haha.

I'm not really sure what else to introduce here... I try and write every now and then, and Felarya's an amazingly fleshed out place to work in, so I'll probably try and make some little stories of my own Very Happy If anyone has any tips/hints, please let me know!

Other than that, I'm excited to be back in the community! angel
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Good to see you back around Vixie
Back to top Go down
nuclearboi
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Im New, Hello!   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 9:38 pm

Hi everybody I love the felarya wiki and decided to goto the forums alright bye xD
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 6:16 am

Hi New, I'm TU. ^^ How'd you do? :p May I direct you to here as this post would do a lot better here:
https://felarya.forumotion.com/t2934-introduce-yourself

But welcome anyways to the land of giant naked ladies who eat people. Well, there's giant naked men who eat people too but they seemed to have vanished at somepoint and ended up as the enemy in Attack on Titan.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 8:30 am

Making your own post for an intro? Your a rebel, I like you!

Anyway welcome to the Forums! Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 10:43 pm

A n00b yay storms wrote:
Hello! I'm new here and just got around to actually getting the guts to join the forms! Very Happy
I'm kinda a science nerd btw XP

XD Science nerd came to the place where science is locked up in and leather restraints, covered in cellophane and beaten without a safe word? Lmao this will be good. My Gift basket for you:

Ac2's GIft Basket:

Ack! Forgot one.

Another N00b wrote:
Hi everybody I love the felarya wiki and decided to goto the forums alright bye xD

Hello there, fellow! I remember you asking me for sagely advice. Then you made your own welcome thread! XD Amusing! I can tell you'll be interesting already.

Gift Basket 2:
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:05 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Furspy15
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Hello Everyone. I am Sarah, a vore predator and prey. I'm from Sweeden, so my English isn't always the best, so please forgive any mistakes I may make. I have always enjoyed vore since my early years of watching cartoons that contained vore, and recently found Felarya after talking with Tyler.

Is complete knowledge of the wiki nessicary for the site? I have reviewed the basics but not every page. I really do appricate the incredible level of detail required to make this world, Mr. Karbo! It's amazing!

So I guess thats it for the intro, feel free to ask me anything! I will also look to get into roleplaying soon. Although I should warn you all, I like and will only do fatal vore with digeston, you know, the natural kind!

Also, I was told that there was a lady here who I should speak to called Jormudang, anyone know where I could find her?

Thanks and please be gentle. I hope I didn't mess this up.

-------

https://felarya.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4227
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40