View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:31 pm

Sybiro wrote:
Hello world! o/ My name's Syb, and.. here I am!

-nervousness ensues-

Hello Sybiro! Welcome to the wonderful, terrifying and always hungry world of Felarya! As is my custom, usually, I am here to give you a customary gift basket!

*Sybiro received one Jedi Gift basket containing the following*

Lanard: A sturdy harness type Lanard that provides very little defense and limits your mobility! This'll be helpful, to the giantess who gets ya, to your travels!
Limited Mint Lesona Skevol A Skevol featuring our lovely local tyrant: Astralaza Lesona posing in the nude! Best not to get caught with this while in Negav.
One Free Night a Hotel Vivian Take this lovely voucher to the Chidorni Waterfalls to earn a free night's stay at Hotel Vivian.

Weclome and good luck with surviving long enough to realize this stuff is only slightly better than what Gunther sells. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sybiro
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Ilceren wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Sybiro! Every time I read your name, my mind screams of "Spyro", so I hope you don't mind if my fingers slip and I call you that from time to time XD Please enjoy your time around here.

Haha! This is quite all right! Smile It rather reminds me of good ol' Spyro, too <3

jedi-explorer wrote:
Sybiro wrote:

-nervousness ensues-

Hello Sybiro! Welcome to the wonderful, terrifying and always hungry world of Felarya!  As is my custom, usually, I am here to give you a customary gift basket!

Lanard: A sturdy harness type Lanard that provides very little defense and limits your mobility! This'll be helpful, to the giantess who gets ya, to your travels!
Limited Mint Lesona Skevol A Skevol featuring our lovely local tyrant: Astralaza Lesona posing in the nude! Best not to get caught with this while in Negav.
One Free Night a Hotel Vivian Take this lovely voucher to the Chidorni Waterfalls to earn a free night's stay at Hotel Vivian.

Weclome and good luck with surviving long enough to realize this stuff is only slightly better than what Gunther sells. ^_^

Well I certainnly appreciate your most humble of offerings! I'm sure these things will prolong my existence here in the jungle, and a stay at Hotel Vivian is most assuredly a grand time to be had! I'll send a postcard Very Happy

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I apologize for the late replies, as my time is often spontaneous and unpredictable. All the same, thank you <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:09 am

Welcome Razz

View user profile http://karbo.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Sybiro wrote:
Ilceren wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Sybiro! Every time I read your name, my mind screams of "Spyro", so I hope you don't mind if my fingers slip and I call you that from time to time XD Please enjoy your time around here.

Haha! This is quite all right! Smile It rather reminds me of good ol' Spyro, too <3

jedi-explorer wrote:
Sybiro wrote:

-nervousness ensues-

Hello Sybiro! Welcome to the wonderful, terrifying and always hungry world of Felarya!  As is my custom, usually, I am here to give you a customary gift basket!

Well I certainnly appreciate your most humble of offerings! I'm sure these things will prolong my existence here in the jungle, and a stay at Hotel Vivian is most assuredly a grand time to be had! I'll send a postcard Very Happy

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I apologize for the late replies, as my time is often spontaneous and unpredictable. All the same, thank you <3

Dude, you have no idea what Hotel Vivian is! This is going to be fun! *Pulls up a seat and popcorn*

(Seriously though, welcome new guy!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ac2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Hello! I'm new here and just got around to actually getting the guts to join the forms! Very Happy
I'm kinda a science nerd btw XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:30 am

Welcome!

We could use your ideas in the Ideas section or discuss with us in the General Discussion page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lockheedx17.deviantart.com/
ac2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Lockheed X-17 wrote:
Welcome!

We could use your ideas in the Ideas section or discuss with us in the General Discussion page.

Well, i would if there were ideas discussed. XP (although your Negav idea is quite interesting...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:08 pm

ac2 wrote:
Lockheed X-17 wrote:
Welcome!

Well, i would if there were ideas discussed. XP (although your Negav idea is quite interesting...)

Negav isn't an 'idea'. It's been solid since the Wiki's creation.  It's cannon as you can get. Shady only just touched it up with an update...But you are right. It is freaking cool. ^_^ Still gotta reward him for compressing the history of Negav without ruining it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigVixie
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Biiig intro from BigVixie!   Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Hiii, I'm BigVixie! Contrary to what many people might think, I'm not necessarily a giant, I'm just a big goof and a fox, that's where the name comes from :3

I actually used to be on here forever ago as ILikeTrains72, but that was a while ago and this is now! Hopefully everything will be as good as it was back then, haha.

I'm not really sure what else to introduce here... I try and write every now and then, and Felarya's an amazingly fleshed out place to work in, so I'll probably try and make some little stories of my own Very Happy If anyone has any tips/hints, please let me know!

Other than that, I'm excited to be back in the community! angel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Good to see you back around Vixie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nuclearboi
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Im New, Hello!   Sun May 01, 2016 9:38 pm

Hi everybody I love the felarya wiki and decided to goto the forums alright bye xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon May 02, 2016 6:16 am

Hi New, I'm TU. ^^ How'd you do? :p May I direct you to here as this post would do a lot better here:
http://felarya.forumotion.com/t2934-introduce-yourself

But welcome anyways to the land of giant naked ladies who eat people. Well, there's giant naked men who eat people too but they seemed to have vanished at somepoint and ended up as the enemy in Attack on Titan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon May 02, 2016 8:30 am

Making your own post for an intro? Your a rebel, I like you!

Anyway welcome to the Forums! Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue May 03, 2016 10:43 pm

A n00b yay storms wrote:
Hello! I'm new here and just got around to actually getting the guts to join the forms! Very Happy
I'm kinda a science nerd btw XP

XD Science nerd came to the place where science is locked up in and leather restraints, covered in cellophane and beaten without a safe word? Lmao this will be good. My Gift basket for you:

Ac2's GIft Basket:

Ack! Forgot one.

Another N00b wrote:
Hi everybody I love the felarya wiki and decided to goto the forums alright bye xD

Hello there, fellow! I remember you asking me for sagely advice. Then you made your own welcome thread! XD Amusing! I can tell you'll be interesting already.

Gift Basket 2:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed May 04, 2016 9:05 am

Welcome Razz

View user profile http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Furspy15
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun May 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Hello Everyone. I am Sarah, a vore predator and prey. I'm from Sweeden, so my English isn't always the best, so please forgive any mistakes I may make. I have always enjoyed vore since my early years of watching cartoons that contained vore, and recently found Felarya after talking with Tyler.

Is complete knowledge of the wiki nessicary for the site? I have reviewed the basics but not every page. I really do appricate the incredible level of detail required to make this world, Mr. Karbo! It's amazing!

So I guess thats it for the intro, feel free to ask me anything! I will also look to get into roleplaying soon. Although I should warn you all, I like and will only do fatal vore with digeston, you know, the natural kind!

Also, I was told that there was a lady here who I should speak to called Jormudang, anyone know where I could find her?

Thanks and please be gentle. I hope I didn't mess this up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon May 23, 2016 9:56 am

Welcome to the forums, Furspy! Your English seems quite good to me, so don't worry XD

While certainly knowledge of the contents of the Wiki is necessary in order to make the most out of discussions and idea development, it's certainly not required to have read it all. I wonder how many people actually have achieved such a feat XD

Jor tends to hang out at the RPing section of the forum, so you'll probably find her there.

jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon May 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Well hello, Sarah/Furspy! Firstly love your name~! Secondly welcome to the wide, wonderful and hungry world of Felarya. I must say it's nice to see you bring our totall female members up to ....3! That I can remember. We have more  thna any forum in existance!! =D Nah Just having a bit of fun with how rare it is to even see G.I.R.L.S. let alone Girls on a forum. geek

Anywho as has become my custom let me gift you with a welcoming basket:

Spy Gift Basket:

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Mon May 23, 2016 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Furspy15
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon May 23, 2016 3:38 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Well hello, Sarah/Furspy! Firstly love your name~! Secondly welcome to the wide, wonderful and hungry world of Felarya. I must say it's nice to see you bring our totall female members up to ....3! That I can remember. We have more  thna any forum in existance!! =D Nah Just having a bit of fun with how rare it is to even see G.I.R.L.S. let alone Girls on a forum. geek

Anywho as has become my custom let me gift you with a welcoming basket:

Spy Gift Basket:

Oh thank you for the kind gifts! Although there is one thing I know very well about Felarya: Screw Lesona! Shes pure evil! However, I dont mind the robes and the scale is interesting. I wonder who it came from? I should go ask Crisis! I didn't know elves had celebrations. Don't they just get happy by eating tons of people and having full bellies as they digest?

Also, I have read most of the wiki now, slow day at work thankfully! It seems very interesting! Not sure who my favorite predator is yet though. Although I do seem to like the succubi and Anko and Elle (and probably Melany, as I love her design!)

Are there any Felarya games (Besides the one Dragon is working on?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon May 23, 2016 3:48 pm

A Doomed n00b wrote:

Although there is one thing I know very well about Felarya: Screw Lesona! Shes pure evil!

^_^; Yeaaaah you might not want to say that anywhere public in Negav. <.< She has two spy networks one in the Jungle and one in Negav and those are the ones we know of! ^^; Don't want to end up cursed on our first day do we?

An Amusing newbie wrote:
I dont mind the robes and the scale is interesting. I wonder who it came from? I should go ask Crisis! I didn't know elves had celebrations. Don't they just get happy by eating tons of people and having full bellies as they digest?

XD Well the giant ones do. The Calendar however is more created by the smaller type. ^_- Remember in Felarya almost everything comes in four sizes as a OC of mine likes to say "Tiny,Small,Big Ass and Oh Gaurdians No! Somebody Save us!" Razz

A Impressive new member wrote:
Also, I have read most of the wiki now, slow day at work thankfully! It seems very interesting! Not sure who my favorite predator is yet though. Although I do seem to like the succubi and Anko and Elle (and probably Melany, as I love her design!)

O__O; Surely you are exaggerating! The Wiki is ....well vast! I mean I read most of it before the updates but it took months of work and by then it was already updating. XD Then again the wiki cant teach you what rules are being adjusted on the fly or what fannon circles are awesome. For example I'm pretty sure we have no mentions of Ayralef, Felarya's alternate twin.

An Inquisitive New Gal wrote:
Are there any Felarya games (Besides the one Dragon is working on?)

A Dragon is working on a Felarya game? o.O Ah wait you mean Dragon808r? I didn't know he was but I think Kiki is still working off an don hers and yumybunnygirl (DA not here) stopped making hers a project and started concentrating on making it about her own world. There is one game in existance that's complete as far as I know it's Daibujin'/Jenny's maze running path finding...thing. I'll link you if you watch me on DA~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Furspy15
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon May 23, 2016 8:37 pm

What the heck is Ayralef? Besides Felarya backwards of course.

Well, I have a lot of time on my hands when work is slow, so I read tons at a time!

And yeah, he is working on a game, I beleive he already posted about it? Lets see here... Ah here it is! http://felarya.forumotion.com/t4038-fan-games-felarya-legends-and-felarya-rebels

Actually, in his spare time, after his drawing and writngs and other tings, he is planning on learning C++ coding to make a House of the Dead Type game.

So, Lesona curses innocents? THats quite interesting. Reminds me of 2 prominent USA Politicians. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue May 24, 2016 10:50 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
So your gift is a awesome Art Set! Celibate Shiwolin by being creative!
This made me laugh more than it should XD

As for Ayralef, this thread explains it far better than I would ever manage to: http://felarya.forumotion.com/t3509-ayralef

jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue May 24, 2016 1:04 pm

Illy wrote:
This made me laugh more than it should XD

As for Ayralef, this thread explains it far better than I would ever manage to: http://felarya.forumotion.com/t3509-ayralef

=O I didn't know we had an article or that Jake was the Author!I get confused with all the fan stories now. Somebody said I should port some characters there or make duplicates. Gotta admit that's an intriguing idea. But I never had a model to study. X3 Thanks Illy.

A newbie I have sympathy for wrote:
Well, I have a lot of time on my hands when work is slow, so I read tons at a time!

I can sympathize. I used to do it that way but these days it pays to just re-read one article at a time especially with people like Shady and Amaroq who re-write articles sometimes and make them so good Karbo puts them in as cannon. XD Then I gotta read 'em all over again! Still got like one or two of those actually.

Dragon Ate Her's Friend Apparently wrote:
And yeah, he is working on a game, I beleive he already posted about it? Lets see here... Ah here it is! http://felarya.forumotion.com/t4038-fan-games-felarya-legends-and-felarya-rebels

Actually, in his spare time, after his drawing and writngs and other tings, he is planning on learning C++ coding to make a House of the Dead Type game.

Oh right the shooter thing. I'm not into shooters, more an RPG guy myself ^_^;

A Funny Newbie wrote:
So, Lesona curses innocents? THats quite interesting. Reminds me of 2 prominent USA Politicians.

XD Only two? I'm shocked you didn't list the whole US Congress. But yes Lesona's magic is weak pyhisically. Oh she can make small fire balls and mana shots but her strength is curses. She specializes in using a charm to tell her how long they are active. Some are simple and only last a day or are easy to break but some? Just keep growing slowly and require such a specefic ritual you'll likely be dead by the time you figure it out...or worse. Read the Manga. Good way to support Karbo and see Lesona and many others who aren't as prominent on Karbo's DA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Furspy15
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue May 24, 2016 5:32 pm

But isn't Lesona like the only villain we know of? Not counting predators as they need to eat and aren't really "evil".

Shooters aren't for everyone, but if this works out, it will be the most detailed Felarya game! Besides, I dont think there are many, which is a shame since Felarya has such potential for a world.

Also Jedi, I was told that you could book me into a luxury suite in Hotel Vivian. Is that true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue May 24, 2016 8:54 pm

A Misinformed Newbie wrote:
But isn't Lesona like the only villain we know of? Not counting predators as they need to eat and aren't really "evil".  

Lesona is thought to be the only cannon villain. She's certainly the main antagonist of the Manga series,but Gunther has been around longer by actual chronology. =P I think many would agree even though his schemes are minor he's probably killed more people with his 'pranks' than her curses could hope to. Also you have to look at non-active antagonists Belletia and even Chalyssea and her mom Mera are non-active in the Felarya Manga as being show as antagonists but to be a high ranking demon family this implies they likely did some terrible things to get to the bottom of the order. There's also TONS of good examples from
Fanon:

A Newbie in Danger? wrote:
Also Jedi, I was told that you could book me into a luxury suite in Hotel Vivian. Is that true?

Mmmmnnn I can serve as a guide depending on your meaning. Have you possibly heard that I, unlike many Felarya RPers, occasionaly puppet cannon characters by special request? Or do you need directions? I can provide non-Gunther-brand GPS or Guide Orbs that-so-haven't-been-designed-to-lead-you-to-your-DOOOOOM. Either way PM me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next