Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+167
Sybiro
XionGaTaosenai
The Sketch Knight
Syronael
Gamma
Ryanel
mossagateturtle
Lockheed X-17
Nathairach
Rakrthle
Bluehorizon
Nakita
Xander of Skyeatu
Jormungdang
Sprix
AuriatheWriter
iZyren
BoltAscendent
Bandur Khan
Scryangi
dragon808tr
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Scorpio
Makaze
cooer121
Savixeon
Sandishy
ravaging vixen
Melany
space_samurai
Redstiza
Fanara
ConstantLime
voraphilexpert
Ashes
Balthazaar
Mr. I
Crunch
MiniPanda
Americanhero45
string fountain
deng
DuskTheNaga
Evernight
enviousofsnakes
Sigurd
Valerian
Thirteen
Mage of Mist
Jacques_W
CrisisOperations
CThompson17
Halian
Metagenic
Echo
Nephilim
Emerald Electronic
Myde-Mia
Saen Kel
Canada's Mike
Venom Agato
Oblivions End
drizztmonk
gooigooi3642
JohnboyX
sparkythechu
Thywolf
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Grave
Theorem
getawsome
boomerang
EdgedWeaponAgain
MendozaProject
bramblebelly
Shady Knight
Darth_Nergal
Merku
Ilceren
DarkOne
Komandr2465
brothejr
keroko
Zomman
Scififmyth
Boris92
SpectrumGirl
Razor
MissVyra
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
vore4life99
kikijonson
Oldman40k2003
Gentelman
AlienJuggernaut
Genowing
Prof.Nekko
Somekindofragamuffin
eusuna
world_slayer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
oishi1
jedi-explorer
AzureJass
Malahite
BobTheNinja
parameciumkid
racemaster7
Rodeo
itsmeyouidiot
rubythewitch
Slick46
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
/Fish/
sishenfan
Solomon
Nintenfan81
Unit ZER0
Asuroth
LamiaSybaris
etaine
mephisto
rcs619
BradRepko
Feadraug
kaitheguy1234
Dearville
MetaSkipper
Billyblue999
Stabs
Beallis
Krisexy26
Reptillian
AisuKaiko
Beefnautz
the hitman
McKindle
xanna2011
Mr. Delicious
noneofurbussiness
MrNobody13
zersergathant
Ronoc
Iavlas
Pendragon
Vaderaz
Anime-Junkie
Darkstorm Zero
tiny-jedi-master
Silent_eric
NightFlash
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Para-celsus
Black Aquila
Nyaha
TheLightLost
Amaroq
Karbo
ZionAtriedes
The Ultimate
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Introduce yourself - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:18 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 3:30 pm

Welcome to the Club! Now You´re officially welcomed even by me.
(Takes some Time - I´m not the fastest one.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:26 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Nakita wrote:
Hellos, citizens of Felarya! My name is Nakita, a human-sized elf!

..Maybe that's not the best way to introduce myself. *ahem* I'm Nakita, a ferocious, non-edible, beast! Rawr rawr.. rawr..?

Okay I'm an elf. Nice to meet you all! I just found the forums here a couple of days ago and have received the warmest welcomes I could possibly imagine. I'm happy to be here and look forward to meeting you all ^^

Interesting greeting, Nakita! XD Most people don't advertize how delicious they are unless they are vorephiles. <.< Though that'd be insult to your berethern and sistern who fell in the Shadow Wars. Anywhio welcome to Felarya Forum one of the most awesome forums I know off! =D As per the rules I am going to gift you with a basket containing the following:

1: A Free One Night's Stay at Hotel Vivian
2: A limited eddition Life Size Plusie of Crisis! =D Handcrafted by Dizere' the Giantess.
3: A Map of Felary with all the not-safe spots hilighted...and the safe one's hidden!
4: Since you're an elf....One green tunic, hood-like hat and ultra dull Master Sword replica that is in fact anti-magical cancelling any spell directed from you.

^_^ Enjoy your stay Nakita! If you survive the week you get pin!

Dude, I never got a gift basket! sobsob Consider your self lucky! *pouts in corner*

In all seriousness though, welcome new people! I'm around more often than not to chat or something. I also Rp. Send me a pm or something! Glad to have you here and I hope to see you around making excellent posts!
Back to top Go down
Rakrthle
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:39 am

Greetings, my name is Rakrthle. I grasp at the fathoms of all outer reality, individually and simultaneously in great archaic synchronicity, an amorphous, tentacular, phantasy. Yearning in the voids indefinitely, galvanised by this queer atom roving as but a speck of nothingness in an infinite blackness...

Anyway... Hey guys Smile never mind the craziness. Ah, I'm the new guy basically. Ah... I'm an amateur writer looking to broaden my inspiration, I'm not into vore personally, but the concept of this world does intrigue me in itself.

I hope I can give out some ideas of my own, adding merely to the blueprint of this world. Anywho... That's me, Rakrthle.
Back to top Go down
Bluehorizon
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Bluehorizon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:55 am

Welcome in, glad too see more new writers coming in, maybe we can collaborate on something if your up for it Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://sovietkroshka.deviantart.com/
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Be welcome around here - and let Your Inspiration go crazy and Stuff - like I always do. It's unhealthy - but funny. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nathairach
Tasty morsel
Nathairach

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:23 am

Greetings! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nathairach, and I am thrilled to have arrived here on this famed and intriguing world. I have been doing samesize vore art for a while now, but I have always been interested in the rich lore and large community of the Felarya universe. As such, coupled with a recent desire to do more giantess-related stuff, I seized the opportunity!

I am also a science fiction writer, and I am trying my hand at fantasy as well. I am well aware that in both drawing and writing I am something of a fledgling (especially here), I hope to grow in my skills in both respects.

Now, on to a bit of extra information about me. I have something of an obsession with history, linguistics, folk music, and the sciences. I am thoroughly fascinated by archaic languages such as Old English, Middle English, and Middle High German. I am a novice conlanger.

I'd love to get to know some people here, so please don't hesitate to send me a message!
Back to top Go down
http://theuniversalunion.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:34 am

Well, Nathairach, greetings.

I will be one of the moderators during your stay. Please make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 2:56 pm

I will be no Moderator at all (Thanks God for that), but I am open for every Idea and any Bullshit in Sight!

I also do Lotsa Writing and Drawing, so: Welcome to the Club.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Much like Goku with other people who fight, you and I are interested in the same things, so I think you're interesting! ^_^ Welcome to Felarya! I'm Nyaha! I'm never around lately, but I hope we get to know each other someday. ^_^ And if you'd like to roleplay one on one, you can PM me. I'll test your mettle, and maybe give you some advice for writing if you want it. I like to think I'm an intermediate level writer (hopefully someone agrees with me o.o). We can talk more later.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:45 am

Good Afternoon, I am an engimatic human who has many different things in mind.

Care for a coffee underneath three typhoons? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoltAscendent
Tasty morsel
BoltAscendent

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:06 am

Hello new person. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:38 am

Greetings, X-17.

I will be one of the moderators during your stay. Please make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:31 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 12:21 am

Hello, I'm mossagateturtle, new member here.

I'm not good at drawing:^^;: , but I already have my own Felarya fanfic, I'm now at the 24. chapter. It's about a 20-year-old boy named Ishida Yamamoto, who accidentally dropped into Felarya and now fights for the survival with the help of his new friend, the half elf half fairy agate Sycamore.

Facts about me: my hobby is nature photographing, I like plant and animals, my favourutes are turtles an I love nature.

I'm glad to be here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:45 am

Welcome to Felarya, mossagateturtle. I hope you enjoy the beautiful scenery and the hungry preds, because that's what you'll get around here! XD
Good luck out there.
Back to top Go down
Ryanel
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 5:26 am

Hellos! My name's Ryanel, and I have just found myself amid the forests and wilds of Felarya!

It's nice to meet you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 5:32 am

Be phat welcome! Here is where the Fun really starts!

Just believe me... harhar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Welcome, mossagateturtle, Ryanel.

I'll be one of the moderators during your stay. Please make yourselves at home.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

Welcome Ryanel, do be careful of the preds. They just love feating on the new people. Razz I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Stabs wrote:
Welcome, mossagateturtle, Ryanel.

I'll be one of the moderators during your stay. Please make yourselves at home.

Thanks for accepting me, I try to so survive here, just like Ishida in my story.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:06 am

mossagateturtle wrote:
Hello, I'm mossagateturtle, new member here.

I'm not good at drawing:^^;: , but I already have my own Felarya fanfic, I'm now at the 24. chapter. It's about a 20-year-old boy named Ishida Yamamoto, who accidentally dropped into Felarya and now fights for the survival with the help of his new friend, the half elf half fairy agate Sycamore.

Facts about me: my hobby is nature photographing, I like plant and animals, my favourutes are turtles an I love nature.

I'm glad to be here. Smile
|

Hey! It's you! The one who wrote that lovely Ishida and Agate! Gotta read that some more now. XD Welcome to Felarya, Moss! Weirdly I have some people called Moss on my road! =O Anywho I give to you a special survival pack containing:
X1 Predslayer Sword replica (Note useless for slaying preds)
X 3 Osoon Berries....(Don't feed to Pokémon. <.<Wink
X1 Kai Kimono (Extra plush and cumbersome!)
X1 Free Night at Hotel Vivian

New Bishi Elf! Squee! wrote:
Hellos! My name's Ryanel, and I have just found myself amid the forests and wilds of Felarya!

Ahh! =O Bishi elf! Alorne is not alone anymore! ^o^....Unless that's just your avy and not your character. >-< In which case we are now mortal enemies!! Namuuu! *Puts on Samurai Kabuto backwards* What?! You have the power of a disappearance?! How sneaky! You will be a fearsome advisory! ....Or a great party member!

Either way your gift basket includes:
X 1 Thuraundil (Elvish sword of being too long to pyshically weild, no Bishi Elf should be without one!!)
X 1 Succubery (Feed to fire types to increase FIIIIIIRE POWAH~)
X 1 I <3 Tarynn Tee Shirt (With a pic of the "grumpeh Tarynn" cutesy of Jerrid.)
x 1 Free Night at Hotel Vivian
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Heeeeey, why didn't I get any of those package deals Jedi? D=< All I remember getting from you was a lightsaber through the back! . >.< ...or was it me who gave you that? Razz I forget, i'll just have to stab you to make sure we're even. >=D

Welcome to Felarya turtle. Very Happy Hopefully you enjoy your stay. If you need anything, feel free to ask. Unlike the goody Jedi there, I have plenty of items at reasonable prices. *cough*like your soul*cough*. >w>
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Darth_Nergal wrote:
Heeeeey, why didn't I get any of those package deals Jedi? D=< All I remember getting from you was a lightsaber through the back! . >.< ...or was it me who gave you that? Razz I forget, i'll just have to stab you to make sure we're even. >=D

Welcome to Felarya turtle. Very Happy Hopefully you enjoy your stay. If you need anything, feel free to ask. Unlike the goody Jedi there, I have plenty of items at reasonable prices. *cough*like your soul*cough*. >w>

You won't, Sith. =P Otherwise you'll never see a Leila or Valandil sprite sets. Also I only recently started doing this for fun. I change it up every new batch of n00bs or whenever I choose to. *Shrugs*
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 1:52 pm

Thanks a lot for everything. I hope I'll find my place here. *goes to make a boomerang*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next