Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+167
Sybiro
XionGaTaosenai
The Sketch Knight
Syronael
Gamma
Ryanel
mossagateturtle
Lockheed X-17
Nathairach
Rakrthle
Bluehorizon
Nakita
Xander of Skyeatu
Jormungdang
Sprix
AuriatheWriter
iZyren
BoltAscendent
Bandur Khan
Scryangi
dragon808tr
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Scorpio
Makaze
cooer121
Savixeon
Sandishy
ravaging vixen
Melany
space_samurai
Redstiza
Fanara
ConstantLime
voraphilexpert
Ashes
Balthazaar
Mr. I
Crunch
MiniPanda
Americanhero45
string fountain
deng
DuskTheNaga
Evernight
enviousofsnakes
Sigurd
Valerian
Thirteen
Mage of Mist
Jacques_W
CrisisOperations
CThompson17
Halian
Metagenic
Echo
Nephilim
Emerald Electronic
Myde-Mia
Saen Kel
Canada's Mike
Venom Agato
Oblivions End
drizztmonk
gooigooi3642
JohnboyX
sparkythechu
Thywolf
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Grave
Theorem
getawsome
boomerang
EdgedWeaponAgain
MendozaProject
bramblebelly
Shady Knight
Darth_Nergal
Merku
Ilceren
DarkOne
Komandr2465
brothejr
keroko
Zomman
Scififmyth
Boris92
SpectrumGirl
Razor
MissVyra
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
vore4life99
kikijonson
Oldman40k2003
Gentelman
AlienJuggernaut
Genowing
Prof.Nekko
Somekindofragamuffin
eusuna
world_slayer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
oishi1
jedi-explorer
AzureJass
Malahite
BobTheNinja
parameciumkid
racemaster7
Rodeo
itsmeyouidiot
rubythewitch
Slick46
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
/Fish/
sishenfan
Solomon
Nintenfan81
Unit ZER0
Asuroth
LamiaSybaris
etaine
mephisto
rcs619
BradRepko
Feadraug
kaitheguy1234
Dearville
MetaSkipper
Billyblue999
Stabs
Beallis
Krisexy26
Reptillian
AisuKaiko
Beefnautz
the hitman
McKindle
xanna2011
Mr. Delicious
noneofurbussiness
MrNobody13
zersergathant
Ronoc
Iavlas
Pendragon
Vaderaz
Anime-Junkie
Darkstorm Zero
tiny-jedi-master
Silent_eric
NightFlash
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Para-celsus
Black Aquila
Nyaha
TheLightLost
Amaroq
Karbo
ZionAtriedes
The Ultimate
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

Introduce yourself - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Zomman wrote:
Nyaha wrote:
*Does Beedle's:* OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm happy to see another new person arrive in our community! I hope you have a good time as well. Be careful if you see a green-skinned giant mermaid wearing an eyepatch; she's dangerous!

Laughing

Sure do I will be careful!
He aint kidding man,
She'll literally chew you like gum
Trust me, I know
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Zomman wrote:
Hi people Smile

I'm new here and I hope to have a great time here.

Well that's great! Though given Felarya's...ah...hungry nature that may not be possible. ^_^; Not without the assistance of a predator guide or some seriously good defnsive magic/tech. Anyway good luck! Have fun and oh if you happen to see a giant woman just run. Seriously don't stand there a stupidly point or stare just RUN!!
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Welcome to Felarya Zomman!
If you're looking for an RP to join I recommend Ella's Adventure Troop, it's an open RP and we could use some more action to keep the story alive.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Welcome to the site!
In the case of a predator eating you alive, you will find the exit is down.
Back to top Go down
keroko
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Greetings, people of Felarya.

How strange where a few random images from a few random sites can take you. From image sites led back to deviantart, to a wiki, to here.

I'm still relatively new to Felarya, having only recently read the tomes and now digging through the wiki. Still, I'm enjoying my journey immensely and can't wait to start aiding the growth of Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Nyuu, glad to have you on board, Keroko! We look forward to what kinds of creative and original ideas you can provide us! ^.^ I'm Nyaha, one of the friendliest people you might meet around here. I hope I get to chat with you lots and we become good friends!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
keroko
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:06 pm

A pleasure to meet you Nyaha. I'll try my best.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Greetings to you, friend! Be careful where you dig. Who knows what will be waiting right after that next strike with the shovel
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Nyuu, glad to have you on board, Keroko! We look forward to what kinds of creative and original ideas you can provide us! ^.^ I'm Nyaha, one of the friendliest people you might meet around here. I hope I get to chat with you lots and we become good friends!
Hey, im pretty friendly too Nyaha, and welcome Keroko! Stop by the Chat box, me and Nyaha will settle you in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:38 pm

All you new people make me sick! Sick! Sick I tells ya! You ain't welcome here as far as I'm concerned! I'd sooner rip my own tongue out, eat it, regurgitate it, and then eat it again before I'd ever encourage any of you filthy scale suckers to settle in here. Be gone with ya! And mop up the slime trails you're no doubt leaving behind for us to slip on. As if the flies you dare call an entourage weren't already enough of annoyance. For crying out loud...
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Welcome to Felarya, Keroko!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:39 am

gt500x wrote:
All you new people make me sick! Sick! Sick I tells ya! You ain't welcome here as far as I'm concerned! I'd sooner rip my own tongue out, eat it, regurgitate it, and then eat it again before I'd ever encourage any of you filthy scale suckers to settle in here. Be gone with ya! And mop up the slime trails you're no doubt leaving behind for us to slip on. As if the flies you dare call an entourage weren't already enough of annoyance. For crying out loud...
Ooh, that's the harpies' welcome, right? ^.^
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Welcome to Felarya~
Back to top Go down
brothejr
Naga food
brothejr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Howdy everyone from Felarya!

At first I came across an image, that lead me recently to buy all the mangas Karbo did, surfing the wiki, reading this forum, and finally I decided I had to join in on the conversation. I also want to thank whichever admin who green lighted my account.

Hopefully I can contribute to this compelling universe. Maybe a story or two, plus a couple interesting and quirky characters.
Back to top Go down
http://brothejr.deviantart.com/
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello Brothejr! Welcome to the family!

Back to top Go down
keroko
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:12 pm

Welcome brothejr, from one fresh tasty morsel to another.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Hiya Brothejr! ^.^ How do I pronounce that? :/ Anyway, welcome to the forum! ^.^ I'm Nyaha, probably one of the most friendly people you'll meet here (Maybe too friendly sometimes, but hey, that's who I am). I hope to see some fun quirky characters from your mind, and I hope we can become good friends! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Sup Brothejr. Nice to meet you.

I am Iamawesome789, but you can call me by the name of one of my characters, Razor.

Thought I should let you know, I found the story of how you came to know about Felarya hilarious. I hope you have a great time here. Smile
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:32 pm

brothejr wrote:
Howdy everyone from Felarya!

At first I came across an image, that lead me recently to buy all the mangas Karbo did, surfing the wiki, reading this forum, and finally I decided I had to join in on the conversation. I also want to thank whichever admin who green lighted my account.

Hopefully I can contribute to this compelling universe. Maybe a story or two, plus a couple interesting and quirky characters.

Howdy? Hm interesting. Brothejr...Why does your name make me think of a swiss cow-boy? <.< Ah proubly one too many Austin Powers films! XD Anyway welcome soon-to-be-eaten-fellow! Enjoy staying in Felarya, if you can survive, and I looove quirky character they-are-the-best! cheers
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Welcome to Felarya, Brothejr! I too would like to know how to pronounce that...
Back to top Go down
brothejr
Naga food
brothejr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:38 am

parameciumkid wrote:

Thanks for all the welcomes, you all can just call me Bro, it's the easiest. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://brothejr.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:56 am

brothejr wrote:
parameciumkid wrote:

Thanks for all the welcomes, you all can just call me Bro, it's the easiest. Smile

wat it do, bro Razz
Back to top Go down
Komandr2465
Naga food
Komandr2465

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

PostSubject: Komandr2465   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:51 am

I came over from deviantart after stumbling on the wiki. Since then it has been my goal to write an interesting side story and possibly see my characters entered into the wiki. (Long shot I know) My devianart page is Komandr2465 as well.

I would greatly appreciate any critique on my work, wither it be a conflict with Felaryan lore or just a tip.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 am

Hiya Koma! ^.^ I'm Nyaha, welcome to the forum. You can meet a lot of nice friendly people here, some like me, some not so much. The diversity is part of what makes this place awes-mazing! ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay (no matter how short it might be. ;3).
Back to top Go down
Komandr2465
Naga food
Komandr2465

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:07 am

I hate you already. Naw im just kidding Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next