Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For all of my friends

Go down 
+4
Archmage_Bael
Pendragon
MetaSkipper
Nyaha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

For all of my friends Empty
PostSubject: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Let me tell you a little story. Before I became majorly involved in Felarya the way I am now, I played an online game called Fiesta. I had been playing it for quite some time, and I had made a number of very good and well-loved friends. Unfortunately, when I stopped playing the game because I found I was spending so much more time with Felarya and the people I've met here, I completely severed any connections I had with those friends. But that doesn't bother me, because now I have so many new friends who are the best people in the world to me right now, after my mom, and I just wanted to show my appreciation for all of you.

My best friends, SadisticNerd, DaNoob13, Amaroq, Walkingbyself, EdgeMaster, Solomon, Salvern, Beefnautz, Sanion, Space_Samurai, Archmage Bael, thank you all so much for being my friends. You're all very important in my life.

As are the other friends I have that I don't get to talk to as much or don't know as well, Krisexy, Grave, Mortis, Kaitheguy, Zoekin, MetaSkipper, McKindle, SuperPieGuy, Pendragon, and, um.....Well I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. ^^; With that many people to care about you'd understand if I did, right?

Oh, and thanks to all the others who I've met, too, RCS, Warrior3K, AisuKaiko, ZionAntreides, and everyone else on the forum.

And special thanks to Karbo, for creating the Felarya universe which brought me to all these wonderful people. Thank you all so much!

EDIT: I forgot Vore4life!!! O.o Please forgive me, okay? ^^;

Last edited by Nyaha on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
MetaSkipper

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Cherish friendships, for there is a time and place for everything.

Not to put a damper on this, but there will come a time when we will all have forgotten one another. Further more, thanks for making me feel like this community has taken away your involvement in another.

'Til that day comes, though, may we get along as agreeably as our friendship allows!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:35 am

It's always nice to make good friends like you Nyaha. I too cherish what we have here.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 pm

MetaSkipper wrote:
Not to put a damper on this, but there will come a time when we will all have forgotten one another. Further more, thanks for making me feel like this community has taken away your involvement in another.

'Til that day comes, though, may we get along as agreeably as our friendship allows!
Though I don't disagree, I think it was very innapropriate of you to say something like that, especially as the first person to comment. D:

Not to accuse you of doing specifically what you said you were trying not to do, you kinda did down my mood with that one. Also, Felarya didn't take away from my involvement in another one, my lack of involvement in that one was filled by Felarya; it's good, not bad.
Back to top Go down
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
MetaSkipper

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Nyaha wrote:
MetaSkipper wrote:

Though I don't disagree, I think it was very innapropriate of you to say something like that, especially as the first person to comment. D:

Not to accuse you of doing specifically what you said you were trying not to do, you kinda did down my mood with that one. Also, Felarya didn't take away from my involvement in another one, my lack of involvement in that one was filled by Felarya; it's good, not bad.

Oh, no, I have been butthurt, I must now go on the ruin this thread by accusing everyone of being hateful and spiteful! /rage

Anyway, yeah, sorry for the improper note. Bad habit of mine.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Yaaay friends I'm half tempted to post an episode of FiM XD
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:15 am

Darn it all! Now you gone and made me feel like some one cares. Joking joking ^^;; Still thanks Nyaha.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:01 pm

I love you, Nyaha. I miss your musk.

Just kidding.

But yes, friends are awesome. I'm actually having a bunch of people come over to my place in a bit here, including a good friend of mine I haven't seen in years.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:40 am

zersergathant wrote:

Just kidding.

But yes, friends are awesome. I'm actually having a bunch of people come over to my place in a bit here, including a good friend of mine I haven't seen in years.
I love you too whoever you are.

I'm kidding, too. I don't know that much about you but I have seen you around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Nyaha wrote:
zersergathant wrote:

Just kidding.

I'm kidding, too. I don't know that much about you but I have seen you around. Very Happy

Yeah, I don't get too involved with Felarya because I've got a lot of other stuff going on, so I just don't have a whole lot of time to hang out here. I do stop in every now and then to post/update a story or BS like this.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:02 am

zersergathant wrote:
Nyaha wrote:

Yeah, I don't get too involved with Felarya because I've got a lot of other stuff going on, so I just don't have a whole lot of time to hang out here. I do stop in every now and then to post/update a story or BS like this.
Well might you use MSN or maybe Chatzy? I'm sure we could use those to get to know each other better. ^.^
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:48 am

Nyaha wrote:
zersergathant wrote:
Nyaha wrote:

Well might you use MSN or maybe Chatzy? I'm sure we could use those to get to know each other better. ^.^

Sure, I'd be up for that! I'm pretty sure there's a link to my MSN in that little list of contact methods at the bottom of the posts.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:44 pm

See how awesome Nyaha is? ^.^ I make new friends even while tributing all my older ones!! That just feels so awes-mazing!!! <3
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:53 pm

You are a winner, good sir!

That said, though, just popping in this thread one last time to give you a heads-up that I'm not going to be on MSN much this week due to limited internet access. Because that's what friends are for! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:04 am

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:29 am

For all of my friends Okayguy
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 am

:Passes more drinks: To friendship! Again!
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Did you spike my milk with alcohol? Or is this eggnog?
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:10 am

Its egglock.

Like hemlock but tastier.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Sorry I only drink on Fridays. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all of my friends   For all of my friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all of my friends
Page 1 of 1