Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Stories

Go down 
+2
Karbo
Nyaha
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you think of Mir?
I'd **** her.
Short Stories Vote_lcap33%Short Stories Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
She's cute.
Short Stories Vote_lcap22%Short Stories Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Eh, she's o.k.
Short Stories Vote_lcap0%Short Stories Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
She's a girl?
Short Stories Vote_lcap0%Short Stories Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Scary!
Short Stories Vote_lcap44%Short Stories Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:50 am

The title's good enough. There are pretty much no rules here, besides Karbo's ones. Any short stories welcome here, and you can use your own characters, too. I'll post first!
------------------------------------------------

Crisis was chasing nekos near the Giant Tree, happily burning energy as her prey ran. After a while of cat-and-mouse, Crisis happily began eating. Around the third or fourth bite, someone appeared out of nowhere, and put their hand on her shoulder, causing her to begin choking on the neko in her mouth. Crisis had been too focused on her food to sense the person behind her, so she was suprised when she felt something before she saw it.
"Oh, crap!" said a female voice behind Crisis. At that moment, the person stomped Crisis' tail, causing her to spit out the neko as she yelped. Crisis caught her breath as she turned around, holding her bruised tail.
"Uh, sorry 'bout that." said the fairy girl. Purple eyes, red hair, particularly short for a girl. Crisis had seen the grin the girl wore countless times before, but never quite as big.
"Uh, it'll be fine soon." Crisis replied.
"Oh, that's good," the girl said. "I don't know the Andate maneuver, so I had to improvise." She then laughed, "But seriously, everyone I did that to before all swore to kill me."
"Did you let them?" Crisis asked, remembering the meals that had said the same to her many times before.
" 'Course not! I cleaned those losers' clocks each time!" The girl answered, grinning.
"Well, you don't look that strong." Crisis suggested.
"Well, neither do you, but you don't see me risking a stupid comment." the girl retorted.
"Hey, I'm not risking--"
"You're Crisis, right?" the girl interrupted. "You fit the description: blonde hair, teal eyes, cute face that even I couldn't bear to bash in. Yes!"
Crisis was suprised, mostly by the last part of the description. She soon found herself being squeezed painfully by the girl's arms.
"You're a freakin' huge celebrity where I come from! Or so I'm told. I heard that people there want kids just to tell them bedtime stories about you!" the girl said excitedly.
"Really?" Crisis asked, part of her loving the attention, and another part wishing it hurt less. "Where do you come from?"
"Who cares! I was shocked when I saw you!" the girl said, as she let go of Crisis. "By the way, I'm Mirielle. You can call me Mir, because I won't kill you for it."
"Thank you, I think." Crisis said. At that moment, she heard a familiar growling sound. She looked at Mir, who grinned as her face went red.
Crisis smiled. "You wanna' share?" she asked, pointing to her food.
"That obvoius?" Mir said, also smiling.
"Ah, it's okay." Crisis assured her. "You can help me get more food to share after."
"You're damn right!" Mir siad, once again grinning. "Besides, games are more fun with a friend."
Crisis giggled, and offered the neko she'd choked on. Mir politely refused, so Crisis followed her rule, and judged the neko as 'still good food'.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:10 am

Mhh I love her name Razz
This looks of friendliness and cooky-ness is intriguing ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:53 pm

Thank you, but I'm just getting started here! Wa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep in a lush jungle of Felarya, a familiar sound can be heard. A sound that almost shakes the very ground....
"Ma ha ha ha ha! I cannot believe it said 'I love you'! So freakin' pathetic!"
"It happens a lot. I'm used to it. You should hear what other ones have said."
The sound happened to be Mir's laughter, and Crisis only made the ground shake harder!
"Say, you poked me before, right?" Crisis asked. "I didn't notice at the time 'cause I was eating. What was it?"
"You swiped one that was supposed to be mine!" Mir answered. "In fact, I'll do it again."
Mir poked Crisis with two fingers, and Crisis poked back. Mir did it once more, but that time, Crisis giggled when Mir touched her.
"Okay, now the torture begins!" said Mir, grinning as she did so often.
"Aahh! No!" Crisis screamed as she tried to get away, but Mir was too quick and had Crisis pinned down quickly. Still grinning, Mir began tickling Crisis where she'd poked her before, and also searched out other ticklish spots as well.
"Ah! C-cut it out!" Crisis studdered while giggling.
"No! This is too fun!" Mir replied, obviously still grinning.
"I'm sorry I ate it! I didn't--Ha ha--I didn't know! Honest!" Crisis stammered, howling with laughter.
"What the hell is all the god damn racket?!" boomed a very enraged female voice. "A girl can't get any sleep with all this mother--" The voice was cut off by a yawn.
The voice obvoiusly belonged to Anna, the sight of whom confused Mir and made Crisis happier. When Anna got her first sleepy look at the position these two girls were in, she couldn't help but stare.
"What the hell are you two doing, having--" Another yawn.
"Having fun!" Crisis finished cheerfully.
Anna finished her yawn. "Don't do that, I'm really tired right now, I can't put up with cheer."
This statement caught Mir's attention. "So, even being here is like torture for you, that right?" she said, beginning to smile.
"You're damn right, finally someone understands--" Anna stopped short. "Who are you, anyway? I've never seen you with her before."
"The name's Mirielle. You can call me Mir if you want."
"...I'll stick with Mirielle."
Crisis jumped at this chance. "Oh, don't be so protective, Anna!"
Anna was furious. "Uh-- Who said I was protecting you?! I'm not protecting anyone! I don't have time for this!"
As suddenly as she'd appeared, Anna was now gone, allowing Crisis and Mir to continue thier fun.
Crisis was giggling harder than ever. "Mir, hold me, please! I think I'm gonna' die of laughter!"
Crisis climbed into Mir's arms, quickly causing Mir to laugh as well. Thier laughter made Mir stumble and fall against a tree, dropping Crisis close to her. This caused more laughter, which went on for more than a minute before dying down. Soon, the two were fast asleep, stomachs full and hurting from laughter.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Okay, who voted "Scary!" ?!

I gotta' know! Seriously! I kid you not! Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:23 pm

Sorry, it was me. Don't know why, but she seems a bit scary to me. I honestly don't know why! *shiver*

But my creeped out-ness aside, it's a good story. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:40 pm

Thank you! lol!
You're right to be scared, though, and it's cute, too. lol!

Those who chose the top one are dreamin'!
Another short story! Ha ha ha!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alvar was walking through the forest, his blind eyes never moving from a certain spot, as usual. He also had the usual injuries on his body as well. It wasn't long before he reached his destination.
"Hey, Tem--" He was quickly cut off and forced to sit down by someone.
"I don't know why you do these things, you know." Temi said as she began to treat Alvar's wounds. "One of these times, you'll get killed, you know."
Alvar wasn't shaken. "I don't have anything to worry about. That's what you're here for, right?"
"One of these times, I may not be around." she said, almost threateningly.
"Well, you're here now, that's what counts."
Temi was quick not to say anything about that, saying instead, "Oh, looks like Mirielle's fallen asleep over there."
Alvar had already known she was there, sleeping peacefully.
"I should wake her up, she hasn't even eaten yet." Temi said as she motioned towards her. Alvar quickly stopped her.
"That isn't really necessary." he said, almost sounding panicked.
Temi looked back at him curiously.
Alvar was very blunt. "She hates me. Really. I'm safer if she's asleep."
Temi was in awe, as Alvar almost never showed any signs of fear. She returned to his wounds.
"What could Mirielle possibly do to you?" she asked. "More importantly, what'd you do to her?"
"She's convinced I'm a...Pervert." Alvar said reluctantly.
Temi wasn't as suprised as she was amused. "You seem to have that problem a lot, huh? Lily, Subeta, even Melany!"
Alvar's face almost turned a bit red, but all he said was "Hm."
Suddenly, a cheery voice near Alvar's ear said, "Face it, Alvy, nobody likes you."
Alvar sensed who it was already, but even then he almost seemed to jump in shock.
Temi was even more amused. "Mirielle, you're awake!"
Mir stood up. "Yup, but damn hungry, though." She then grinned. "But that can wait. I wanna' play with Alvy some more." With that, she patted him on the head.
Alvar almost shuddered, and Mir noticed and pretended to be appalled, saying that for a perv, Alvar had bad taste.
"I want to go now." Alvar said in his usual manner.
Mir was still having fun. "Oh, is that how it is, huh? Fine!"
Alvar immediately found himself dodging a blow from an oversized monkey wrench.
Temi, with mixed feelings of amusement and terror, felt the time right to intervene. "Okay, you two, that's enough!"
"Sorry, Temi." Mir said, putting down her wrench.
"Well, she did start it." Alvar said, hoping to retain his dignity.
Temi didn't care. "Yeah, yeah, let's not get into that. You may go, Alvar, Your wounds are healed up."
"Yes. Thank you. Goodbye." Was all he said.
Alvar walked away, but in their silence, Mir and Temi could hear him start running once he was out of sight.
"Well, that coulda' been disasterous." Mir said as she picked up her wrench. "Too bad."
Temi was more than a bit curious as to where Mir got her 'weapon.'
"You like it?" Mir said, now grinning again. "The thing's packed solid with a dense steel, plus with its size, making it powerful and dent-proof."
"Looks heavy." Temi said.
"Wanna' hold it?" Mir asked as she gave it to Temi, leaving her no choice but to take it.
Temi almost felt her arms tear off, and dropped the large tool as soon as Mir let go of it. Mir picked it up with one hand, as if it were a simple sword.
"I can see why he's scared." Temi remarked, referring to Alvar. "You don't hide something like that easily. Where'd it come from?"
"It's simple, really. I've got lots of stuff here." Mir soon held another large object, a sledgehammer about the same size as the wrench.
Temi was amazed. Mir grinned.
"It's all around me. But it's too small to see. I use a weak magic field around me, only strong enough to hold objects much smaller than humans."
Temi knew of using magic as a force field, but not as a storage space.
"That's pretty good talent." Temi said.
"Thanks!" Mir said. "It takes talent to swing stuff like this!" With that, Mir attempted to swing the hammer and wrench like weapons, but quickly lost her balance, sending both objects through the air.
Temi, who was on the ground to avoid getting hit, stood up. "That looked like it hurt."
"Uh...Not really." Mir said. "I'll be fine once I get some food in me. You wanna' come?"
"No, I'm good." Temi replied pleasantly. "You run along."
"Right, I'll 'run along' then." Mir said, poking fun at Temi's choice of words. She then flew off.
Temi waited, then sat down and sighed. "Ahh...Nice kid, Mirielle. Little on the hard side, though."
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:21 pm

loved it XD
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Mir still creeps me out. In fact, I may even be more frightened of her now than before.
But still, really good story. You've got a knack for these.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:00 pm

Thank you so much, people! XD

I actually like that people are scared of Mir. It's really fun, and pretty cute, too. lol!
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:23 pm

I voted 'scary'. Anna seems wonderfully in-character. XD
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:47 pm

haha poor Alvar lol!

I agree with others, Mir is quite scary Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:40 am

This is too fun! Even Karbo thinks she's scary! Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:34 pm

This took me some time...
Mostly because I dreampt this one up.
----------------------------------------

In an open part of a Felaryan forest, two fairies appeared to be playing around. On closer inspection, one will find that they seem to be fighting rather than playing. Even so, laughter could also be heard.
"Dammit, Lily, stand still so I can hit you!" said a grinning Mirielle as she swung a fist through the air.
"Ha-ha, too slow!" teased Lily as she flew around.
Mir attempted many punches; right jab, left hook, right hook, left uppercut. All of which Lily flew around. Just then, Lily stopped, and Mir landed a punch to her gut.
"Don't stop, dammit!" Mir exclaimed. "You knew I'd hit ya'!"
"Well, you coulda' stopped, too." Lily replied, holding her stomach and wincing.
Mir smiled sheepishly. "Good point. Sorry..."
Mir bowed her head apologetically, and at once Lily hit her over the head with clasped hands.
"Agh, why you--" Mir growled as she stood up. "That was a good one!"
Lily looked thoughtful. "Why were we doing this again?" she asked.
Mir grinned. "Alvar."
"Ooh, right!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:08 pm

Hi!...
-------------------

A group of fairies were hanging out and playing in a part of a Felaryan forest. Of course, one of them was Mir.
"Ah, Mir, you just look so good today!" one fairy said, off-balance and slightly slurring. "I could just eat you up!"
"Ah ha, have you been drinking again?" Mir asked happily. "You look like you could keel over any moment."
The three other fairies perked up. "You're kidding me," one of them said, "Subaru's drunk again?!"
"Hi everybody! How y'all doin'?" the fairy named Subaru said, giving the peace sign.
That was all they needed. The fairies burst into laughter, even though no one was surprised; Subaru always seemed to be drunk. One of the fairies flew over to Mir.
"Watch yourself, Mir. Looks like Subaru's got the hots for you!" she said, nudging Mir with her elbow.
"Who knows? Could be fun!" Mir said grinning.
Another fairy joined in. "You little pervert!" she teased.
"I'm a girl, I can be a perv if I want!" Mir laughed.
The two fairies grinned. The one who called her a pervert spoke up. "Just what are you planning, Pervy-Fairy?" she asked, poking Mir in the chest.
Mir instantly yelled in pain. The other fairy jumped. "What'd I do? What'd I do?!"
"Don't worry 'bout it." Mir said, holding her breast.
Subaru saw her chance to get close to her. "Aww, my poor Mirie. Here, let me help you."
Mir, although slightly smiling, said, "No, I'm fine. Really."
"Nonsense! Here." And with that, she got behind Mir, put her arms around her and began massaging her breasts. "Wow, your boobs feel really tight with stress and tension, it's no wonder they hurt so much, lucky for you I'm here huh? Ah ha ha ha ah ha!"
Subaru could feel Mir relaxing in her arms as the other fairies could only watch and snicker. Mir's breasts seemed to swell some as Subaru eased the tension out of them.
Mir sighed happily, then said, "Y'know, you should start a business with this, Subaru. You could make a lotta...Money, I think it was."
As talented as Subaru was, she was also as drunk. "Uhhh, money?" she said, almost dumbly.
"Yeah, a friend told me that money is a good way to lure humans." Mir said in a singsong voice.
Subaru seemed to understand the concept of food well enough. "Ahh, humans? Yeah! Okay, I'm gonna go find some money now, seeya!" Subaru said this as she dropped Mir on the ground. Then, as she was flying away, she turned to blow a kiss, causing her to fly out of control for a bit.
The moment Subaru was gone, the fairies burst out laughing once again. Mir lay on the ground laughing. "I cannot believe I just did that!" she shouted between laughs.
"You lucky bitch! Everyone knows Subaru's got a 'magic fingers' disorder!" one fairy said.
After the laughter died down, the fairies wound up in a dogpile. The one who'd poked Mir said, "I'm really sorry if I hurt you that bad."
Mir grinned. "Naw, it's alright. I just slept on 'em wrong. I should be thanking you!" Then she added, "Thank you!"
The girl blushed. "Uh, well, you're weclome."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Hey, is it a place where we can put our own short stories here too?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Yes! By all means, please! Anyone who wants to post any short stories can do so! cheers

Wait, didn't I already say that at the beginning? Question

Last edited by FurryKurry on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:35 am

I actually had writers' block for a few weeks before that last story I posted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The giant naga Vivian was enjoying a meal one morning, happily pleasuring herself with her prey. She noticed one human in particular that looked cute, so she decided to save him for later, storing him between her breasts. Satisfied, she slithered rather aimlessly until she came upon an interesting sight. There was an unconcious Felaryan fairy, Mirielle, face-down in the dirt. Vivian knew the one human she'd kept wouldn't last to her next meal, anyway; by then he'd accept his fate and wouldn't squirm at all. She decided not to let him go to waste, and attempted to feed the fairy. Mirielle slowly regained conciousness, and she swallowed promptly. She slowly sat up.
"Damn it all," Mir said weakly, not realizing she wasn't alone. "The nerve of those guys, saving a bunch of women for me to eat! I'll give 'em 'just a joke!' "
"Shafted by your gang, huh?" Vivian asked. "I've never seen anybody this pissed about it."
Mir now saw Vivian. "Huh? Who the hell--"
"Name's Vivian," she said. "And you?"
"I'm Mir. You helped me out just now, didn't you? Thanks."
"No prob. I couldn't let a perfectly good human go to waste."
"That sounds a lot like someone else I know."
"Oh, you're right. I better watch that."
Just then, Vivian noticed a group of humans sneaking around nearby. She began to go after them, stating what a pain it was to do so. Mir had another idea. Her wings emitted blue tinted sparks of light, which travelled along the ground towards the group of humans. As the sparks made their way in front of the group, a large wall of dirt rose out of the ground and pushed them back towards her and Vivian.
"Alchemy, huh? Nice!" Vivian commented as she checked out their meal.
Mir now wore her usual grin. "Yup, alchemy, and pretty basic at that."
Vivian was a bit impressed and envious at the same time. "You're a real big shot with it, huh? But doesn't alchemy run on humans?"
Mir swallowed what was in her mouth, saying, "Yup! I make use of what I eat!"
Vivian dropped a man into her mouth from her tail, then said, "That's some pretty powerful stuff! I mean, you only had one guy, and look at the size of that wall!"
Mir swallowed another, then said, "One human told me I was a natural at it. I told him he looked tasty."
Vivian was hypnotizing one human as she spoke. "Must've been wierd for him to know alchemy. Who was he?"
Mir patted her stomach. "I dunno, some blonde midget with a red coat. Must've been a mirage or something, though, 'cause he vanished halfway down my throaght."
As they finished off their group of men, Vivian laid back in the sun, commenting that she doesn't often have conversations like that, and Mir flew off, thanking Vivian again for helping her and for the company, as well as saying, "Maybe we'll meet again sometime."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:35 am

What? No more comments?
--------------------------------------

It was in the late morning, and Anna was staring at a cordless power drill she held in her hand. It was full-size, too, made to be used by something her size.
She stared and thought, "I really should know better than to trust that damn fairy," she thought, tightening her grip on the object, "but if this thing really works, my life's gonna be a little easier."
She continued to hesitate as she contemplated that it could be another trick, but she decided to test the drill Mir had given her. She held it up to a nearby tree trunk, and slowly pressed the trigger in. The drill spun slowly, and whirred quietly, getting faster and louder as Anna pressed the trigger in further. Anna was amazed it hadn't blown up. She slowly drew it out of the tree and looked at the hole she'd made.
"Holy crap, it really works!" Anna said aloud, allowing herself to smile for a slight moment. Then she realized she was hungry, which she thought odd considering she'd only just eaten a little while ago. It was then she'd remembered Mir's odd warning about not using the drill on an empty stomach. Anna then heard voices nearby, and found a six-pack of humans talking about a 'NO SMOKING' sign.
Anna allowed herself yet another slight smile, as she thought, "Well, she did say not to use it on an empty stomach, so I guess I have no choice."
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:47 am

ooooooooo cliffhanger XD
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:14 am

<<<<some blonde midget with a red coat.

Ack don't say midget Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:06 am

Karbo wrote:
<<<<some blonde midget with a red coat.

Ack don't say midget Laughing

Yeah! Someone gets it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:21 am

No intro. Brain is still spins from Annas smiling. cant type for crap...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ths actually no good time for a nemw story.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:10 pm

Sorry to anyone who was waiting. ^^; Listening to Eru no Teme B.
-------------------------------------------------

"Dammit, Melany!" An angry Mir shouted in a tangle of rope.
"I don't see what the problem is. My trap worked, and I set it up wrong." the much calmer Melany said.
"I don't give a damn if it could kill someone. Get me outta here!" raged Mir.
"Alright already! Jeez." Melany flew up to a high branch and untied the rope, causing Mir to hit the ground with a loud thud.
"Thank you!" Mir said impatienly.
"Sure!" Melany said smiling. "I don't usually make any way to get out of them, so that's why it was set up wrong."
"You'd better be damn thankful for it, too." Mir said as she stood up.
"How'd you get caught, anyway?" Melany asked.
Mir brushed her red hair away from her eyes. "This is why. Can't see a damn thing with my hair in the way."
"Why not tie it back?" Melany asked.
"You kidding? My hair could break anything I put in it." Mir then grinned. "Hell, I could probably flex my hair if I put my mind to it."
Melany smiled. "Super hair? Well isn't that all our dreams."
Mir made superhero poses. "Hey, that reminds me."
Melany swiftly interrupted. "Huh?"
Mir stopped posing. "Whatch out for a guy in a blue suit, with a big 'S' on his chest," Mir cautioned, "that flies around. He's the size of a human, but I saw on something that Anna, you know, the naga, has that this guy can lift things like hell."
Melany was interested. "Sounds strong. I bet I could catch him though."
"I'd still be careful. I heard this guy could lift Crisis."
Melany was surprised. "Crisis?! But she weighs, like, ten tonnes! And that's with an empty stomach!"
"I know! Anyway, whatch out for him."
"I will, thanks."
"See ya, Melany. And try to avoid trapping me, godammit!"
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Superman XD
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:02 pm

So far, I've made references to Edward Elric and Superman. Who else could end up in there?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what? Comunity Sora had bad hair and he was the smartest man that ever lived!" Mir said to Alvar, who stayed calm.
"Mir, all I meant was that it stands out. If you don't do something with it, you may wind up dead." Alvar replied with a serious face.
Mir grinned. "You need to be around people more, Alvar, 'cause then you'd know how well friends look after each other."
Alvar said nothing. Mir thought about taking a swing at him, but decided it would be useless. She flew off.
As Mir flew, she looked at a pair of mountains in the distance. "Oh, yeah. Vivian said she wanted her alchemy book back. Better remember that." she thought as she flew on.
-------------------------------------------
"Comunity Sora?" Crisis asked.
"Yeah, a great fairy inventor," Mir explained. "Most of his inventions were stolen before he could reveal any of them to the fairy civilization, though. And his hair is a complete massacre in many pics of him, too."
"Oh, right." Crisis said, not sure of much Mir just said.
"By the way, Crisis," Mir began, "I need you to try somethin', please."
"Sure!" Crisis said with a smile.
Mir held out her hand, and in a flash there appeared her large wrench. "Hold this, please."
Crisis took the tool and held it in front of her. "Now what?"
"Does it feel heavy?" Mir asked.
"No. Should it?" Crisis replied.
"Not for you." Mir grinned. "Crisis, you're one strong girl!"
Crisis beamed. "Thanks! I mean, I sometimes get a workout from playing, but, um...I'm not too big, right?"
Mir grinned more. "Doesn't even show."
Crisis gave the tool back to Mir, and it disappeared as quickly as it had shown up. Crisis then made fighting poses and karate chopped a branch, which landed on Anna's tail as she entered the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Stories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next