Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya Locations

Go down 
+19
Shady Knight
Cypress
nksrocks
Oldman40k2003
Wario-Man
xlrp
Raetsu Lord Pichu
gwadahunter2222
Rythmear
Hunter
mangamastermind
lami
Pendragon
Kat
Malahite
Sephimink|Kyle
MukatKiKaarn
Karbo
melancholy-melody13
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Felarya Locations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:18 am

The Acheron Republic.

I'm not sure on if this counts as Felarya. But i was thinking about going in that direction.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Pretty sure to be part of Felarya it actually has to be in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:13 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Pretty sure to be part of Felarya it actually has to be in Felarya.

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:14 pm

Though thats down to Karbo's discretion.
Back to top Go down
nksrocks
Marauder of the deep jungle
nksrocks

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:46 am

Uhmmm... I wanted to work better on an idea I posted time ago, into the rumors.

This isn't a proper place, it's more like a moving dungeon flying over the misty glade

- The phantom ark -

From the diaries of Ladimus Ehrinejahr, felaryan etologist (yeah, he's back)

My research work about the lake of illusions and its fauna it's over (personal note: that vampire back at ur-sagol ruins really knows what useful artifacts are! This "wing gemstone" will bring me home in just a couple of hours!)
While I was flying over the misty glades, I noticed a big shadow move into the mists. First I've thought that coud be a creature, flying a little lower than me, but I didn't hear the noise of wings in motion... actually, this thing were producing a strange noise... magic propulsion? No... I glided to the side of the object, alwais keeping some distance from it. The mist were really dense, but I saw that clearly. The truth really surprised me and left me speechless.

It's what seems to be a ship. An enormous ship made out of a mix-match of stone and metal, with strange protuberances coming out from the below. ...plants? Maybe the seeds flying over the skies attached to the lower part and started growing there...
Anyway, it seems ruined, bruised, and even burnt on a side. It must have been through a battle... or a big explosion.
It's almost 170ft. long, dynamic, with a triangular shape. I've noticed two orbs flow around it, blue and with a feeble light glow...
These orbs seem to ehnance and summon the natural phenomena of the condensed mist, producing a strate of water under the ship, keeping it in air, sailing the skies.

I've tried to come more close, but some defensive system must be active. As i got close, I noticed the orbs to glow more brightly, then the mist started whirling and thrown me away several foots behind, like a shockwave!

By now, I'm not capable to investigate properly on this phenomena. I will go back to Negav first and search into the libraries if there's a menction about this ship into the ancient tomes.
The ship starts to slowly bend, it seems it can't fly out of the mists...
Well, I'll leave it be... for now.
The next time I'll come back here with a mage squad, so we'll be able to break through the defences... or so i hope.
I'm getting too close to the side of Ascarlin mountains, and I don't want to be the next meal of the rock harpies... over and out.

signed:
Ladimus Ehrinejahr

The insides of this ship is a real maze of corridors, rooms, even a little arena, where seems to be sealed a magic creature, that also grants the magic energy necessary for the flight.
Yeah, there is even a "cockpit" area, in the frontal part of the ship, but the commands are blocked, and many of the metallic gears have gone rusty thanx to the high level of humidity.

The route of the ship is slow and circular, alwais inside the misty glade area.
The ship sails at 35-45 meters from ground.

Oh, did I menction it's infested by parasites and mutant beings? ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:25 am

Hello again, everybody.

I just came back from the most wonderful experience. Please excuse me for being dripping wet.

Now, I came across a rather odd rumor lately. People reported seeing blue skinned humanoids enter Negav. I had never seen the likes of them. I decided to investigate. It turns out the rumor was true. I saw those blue people one day during my trip in Negav. I went up to one of them and stirred up a conversation.

Their women were beautiful, and their voices were heavenly. The woman I was talking to, who called herself Celest, was no different. She said that her group was from out of town and came here to buy a few things. They enjoyed exotic objects, from rare artifacts to simple tools.

According to Celest, she lived in a city called "Tortantia", and she wanted to take me there. I guess she liked me (or was possibly going to eat me). I don't really know anymore. After seeing a dog girl devour an Amazon woman whole and in a sexy fashion, I just don't know anymore.

Regardless, I was going, because she had swayed me. I had yet to see such a wonderful girl. Oh well. I guess it would be interesting.

Her group surrounded me when we left Negav, which was at first confusing. Then I discovered something odd. A naga came by and looked at our group. However, she just continued on, not eating any of us. I guess they had a good reason.

A little while later, we approached the edge of the forest, and went to the shores of a Felaryan ocean (I think it was an ocean. It was a large body of water)

All of the blue people jumped into the water almost immediately, leaving me confused. Just then, something weird happened. In the water, they resurfaced and looked at me. However, I no longer saw their legs. Instead, they each had a giant fin.

Of course! They were mermaids! But more than just that. I shall discuss this more in a more appropriate section.

Anyway, Celest (now a mermaid) gave me an advanced breathing apparatus and a strange pressure-altering pill to use. I guess we were going deep underwater.

Now that I could survive underwater, she took me under the waves and held me by my hand. We swam to the depths of the sea, which left me in confusion.

I saw where we were heading. It was a huge city underwater. She told me it was the "Tortantia" she talked about. It was full of her kind of mermaids. I couldn't believe it. Even Atlantis was nothing in it's presence.

Before I end this journal, I guess I should tell you one more interesting tidbit. I noticed that the terrain around the city was oddly shaped, and soon I found out why. A giant head emerged from the sea dunes, as did four flippers, proportionately placed.

My word. IT WAS A GIGANTIC TORTOISE. THe merpeople lived on it's shell as it rested and moved every so often.

I couldn't believe it. I was in awe. Of course, these people had much more to show me. Their city was vast. But, I shall put that information in the proper area.

All you need to know now is that there is a city under the sea that is built upon a giant turtle. The creature had an area of over nine football fields. Apparently it lived in symbiosis with those people. I had much more to investigate on it.

Until then, I'll have to get back to my studies. Until then, look out for my research on these people. I have muh to say.
Back to top Go down
nksrocks
nksrocks

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:27 am

Pendragon wrote:
Now, I came across a rather odd rumor lately. People reported seeing blue skinned humanoids enter Negav.

hehehe. I've just thought what Azrah would have said if he was in Negav and saw these guys come in

-Oh my goodness! Smurfs have grown big huh?-
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:47 am

Woah ! So many great location poping Razz

Very interesting ideas here ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:30 pm

Name: Dur-Baljin (Der - ball jsh E n)

Location: far west of the map past the frost peeks and the 'Willow tail woods' in the center of the salt flat plains.

Dur-Baljin is an odd thing. More accurately it is actually a lack of a place- it is a five mile across hole in the ground. A giant shaft penetrating deep into the heart of Felarya. it is unknown exactly how deep it is but it is certain that it is a vast distance. no one can see the bottom but its more because of the plooms of mists billowing forth from its mouth. there is a constant strong updraft to boot.

The first mile or so down is speckled with large waterfalls gushing from underground streams and rivers. these wind up turning into rain as they never seem to have a place to collect into a lake. it is suspected that the heat closer to the center of the planet heats up this rain and crates the mist and updrafts.

The salt flat plains surrounding Dur-Baljin are thought to have been part of the great swamps to the south. it is therefore summarized that the geological oddity drained them leaving the barren zone they are today. the result is that Dur-Baljin has become a area of contention between the harpies and sphinx.

The 'ridge' is said to be currently under the control of a pride of Sphinx however battles are frequent here and control shifts form one faction to another a lot. further down the shaft lives several clans of both species. little is known about it but it assumed that it is a place of constant struggle.

humans and similarly sized bipedals are strongly discouraged from approaching Dur-Baljin. death doesn't just come from above in this aerial zone. though many do, attracted by the constant myths and rumors of great golden temples built into the cliff sides....
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:27 pm

Another great one ! ^_^
This is a very nice idea and really intriguing ! The surrounding zones sounded un-familiar yet though.. where would you see this zone situated ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:33 pm

heh you caught me i am working on descriptions for all the ones mentioned at the top XD oh and one minor edit... i said west, i ment to say east ^^; its further EAST of the jungle bowl. as of right now the Wilow tail woods is still in concept stage, but i have a feeling its a dridder area, with human size elves as well.... still working on it, but i am going for a willow and vine dark wood feel.
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:57 am

Oh ok I see Laughing

But keep in mind at a point there is a see to the east Smile
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:46 pm

The Shadow Point

Threat: Very High

A place far past Deeper Felarya to the point where nearly no one has touched it in thousands of years. It is the consideration of all evil in Felarya. Only the strong willed come here because if you are not, the powerful darkness will pemenitly turn you in to a evil being. It is home to Darkness elementals, Dementional beings of all kinds, and even titans. Dark Magi wish they could come here to plunder the powerful artifacts that lie there, but only one man has ever come back alive to tell the tail.

The center

Threat: Legendary

At the very center of the Shadow point is a dark dome. The dome was created by not only all of the Guardians, but Ancient Magi of all the races, making it unbrakable. Dome Is a barreor to keep the most powerful, and evil creatures in Felarya from the rest of the world. You can go inside it, but once your in theres no going back out. Inside there is rumored to be Corrupted Guardians, Legendary Titans, and Negative Elementals. There is only one thing that is confirmed though. At the center of the Dome there is a Vortex or Portal. The portal Is a gateway to the strangest and most deadly place of all, Negative Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:12 pm

NEGATIVE FELARYA?!

Okay, now I'm interested. Please continue on that sometime, as I would like to see where that goes.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Pendragon wrote:
NEGATIVE FELARYA?!

Okay, now I'm interested. Please continue on that sometime, as I would like to see where that goes.

Ok pen. As far as i can tell there are some Negative creatures (Negative hydras, Elementals, exc.) So I figured there has to be a place to put them right? There is also a Positive for Every negative right? This is where Negitive Felarya comes in.

Negative Felarya is where things that happened in Felarya do or dont happen. Lets take Crisis for example. In her past she was rescued and raised by fairy's right. Lets say that this didnt happen and things happened to Crisis like the Wiki said, that she became "darker, wilder, distrustful and primitive."

Also in Negitive Felarya there as specal rules. For instance if you were to go to Felarya and kill your negitive self, both of you would vanish. This is because A positive can not be without a negitive. Negitive Elementals are a special case. I beleave they are formed when a negitive person and a positive person fuse into one being, causing them to become one. This gives them perfect control over both there negative and positive ability's.

But all the above is just theory. It may or may not be true.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:28 am

Those are two nice ideas ^_^
There is definitely something to do with a parallele Felarya ! A bit like light and dark world in Zelda 3 XD

However, I think too much manicheism should be avoided. As in any world, good or evil depends largely on the point of view ( darkness elementals are not a necessarily evil race Razz )
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:52 am

i know. I just think that darkness elementals would feel more confterbal there.

Hmmm maybe i should change it to dark energy's....
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:28 am

mangamastermind wrote:
i know. I just think that darkness elementals would feel more confterbal there.

Hmmm maybe i should change it to dark energy's....
The problem is not come from here, but to the fact an intelligent being by example a human is both good and evil. The dark side of Crisis is a apart of her personality, the idea to separate into two different side is a kind of cliche or "deja vu". When you read the Shadow point is similar for me to Tenebra maze is not necessary to tell there is all the evil of Felarya it's the same case of the center too.

The idea of a corrupted guardians is an idea used in many fictions, movies and games even in religions. It's very easy to predict how it will end. At the begining we can say it's cool but the problem it has been already done.

The manicheism is the classical vision of people see the world in general by telling we are the good and the others are the bad to justify our actions without thinking about the consequence and asking if it's right or wrong.

By example Demechrelle is not necessary evil but she is dangerous due to the unstable nature of the darkness. Her deep sleep is a good compromise for her to live in peace without to be a threat for the other, I think if she has the choice to awake she can refuse because she don't see the need and she know how dangerous she is Very Happy

The good and the bad are the two face of the same coin, so Felarya is both good and bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:07 am

Negative Felarya, as in a place where things happen the opposite of regular Felarya?

In that case I have to say "In negative Felarya, YOU eat Crisis!"

(Okay, so that's not really the idea behind negative felarya, and "in soviet russia..." jokes are cliche, but I just had to. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:23 am

haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:39 pm

I got some ideas for the volcano.

Scorched Montains
Danger: Hazardous
Sub zones: Mt. Hades, Molten Crater
Inhabitants: Stone mimics, Iralls, Rock Harpies, Fire Elementals, Silver Succubi, Fire Dragons, Cinder Top, Felaryan Sleipnir

On the south east of the map lies a huge and active volcano, surrounding it are the Scorched Mountains, a chain of small mountains formed from an eruption eons ago. The hot air surrounding the mountains prevents most vegetation from growing with the exception of some plants that resist higher temperatures.

Its steep hills and frequent rock slides make scaling extremely tedious, coupled with the few Rock Harpies around and predators that blends perfectly with their surroundings makes this place the bane of mountaineers. These mountains are known for their geysers, it's hot springs for removing any impurities and ease wearness. Their mineralogy is extremely varied and is widely known for the Mythril found there. It look like silver at first, but is harder than Titanium while being as light as leather.

Silver Succubi are a rare sight in the Mythril caverns and usually appears to gather the precious steel. Aside from Mythril, many heat shielding material can be found in the mountains. Human activity is very small, partly because the mountain is already dangerous without counting the predators, but mostly because the area isn't near any human settlement.

Mt. Hades
Danger: High
Inhabitants: Fire mimic, Fire Elemental, Lava Elemental, Fire Dragon, Lava Dragons, Fire Succubi, Felaryan Sleipnir, Lava Worm

In the center of the Scorched Mountains reside Mt. Hades, a huge, ever active volcano. The temperature is very high, without heat protection gear, no human could withstand the heat. The Scorched Mountains formation prevents magma from spreading over Felarya, this is the reason why their is so many lava pools, lava trails and why the sky looks scarlet red.

Many geysers around are like mini volcanoes, spewing magma and flames and the rare water pools are actually over 200° Celcius. The fauna is composed of fire creatures alongside lava creatures. Fire Succubi sees the volcano as a vacation and tend to come there to get some peace and quiet, feasting on the foolish humans who comes to acquire the many fire artifacts hidden in the mountain.

Molten Crater
Danger: High
Inhabitants: Fire Elemental, Lava Elemental, Fire Dragon, Lava Dragon, Cerberus, Ancient Cerberus, Lava Worm

The volcano's crater is the hottest place on all Felarya. The temperature is actually too much for any heat proof material. The only way a living creature could survive in there is to have either natural or magical heat resistance. And you still have to deal with the elementals and the dragons living there. Deep within the crater reside the Lava Elemental King Trazix, the most powerful fire creature in Felarya as well as the Fire Avatar.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:55 pm

You post a very interesting idea of area Very Happy

But I think the name are a bit too much classical.

And there is a lack of variety of the fauna. I mean we meet too much the same kind of species in the different area. The mimic and the elementals are too similar.

The threat seem a bit exaggerate for Molten Crater because even the threat of Tenebra Maze the level is just high.

Molen Crater sound too muc familliar to the place Molten Core in the game World of Warcraft

But in General it's a great work cheers
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:43 am

I agree, I think these are great descriptions Razz
I especially liked how you made the Mt Hades a vacation place for fire succubi XD
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:24 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
You post a very interesting idea of area Very Happy

But I think the name are a bit too much classical.

And there is a lack of variety of the fauna. I mean we meet too much the same kind of species in the different area. The mimic and the elementals are too similar.

The threat seem a bit exaggerate for Molten Crater because even the threat of Tenebra Maze the level is just high.

Molen Crater sound too muc familliar to the place Molten Core in the game World of Warcraft

But in General it's a great work cheers
I never played World of Warcraft before, I just picked a random name ^^; and every good name for volcanoes are taken, you can suggest a different name if you want. Also, I'm not the most creative guy around, I usually try something new with old stuff. One problem is there is no specific mountain or fire creatures in the wiki, I had to do with the ideas I read. But glad you liked it, I corrected the crater danger level.

I updated the volcano area with ideas from Icalasari, it should make it a bit more original.

On a side note: I would also like to know what do you think of the new terms I added in my term thread, as well as what you think of the Elemental Avatars and my Prologue so I can write Chapter 1.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:17 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
I never played World of Warcraft before, I just picked a random name ^^; and every good name for volcanoes are taken, you can suggest a different name if you want. Also, I'm not the most creative guy around, I usually try something new with old stuff. One problem is there is no specific mountain or fire creatures in the wiki, I had to do with the ideas I read. But glad you liked it, I corrected the crater danger level.

I updated the volcano area with ideas from Icalasari, it should make it a bit more original.

On a side note: I would also like to know what do you think of the new terms I added in my term thread, as well as what you think of the Elemental Avatars and my Prologue so I can write Chapter 1.

To answer nothing is 100 % original it's not a really a problem Laughing

For the fauna is not a problem, it can be changed in case of need. But the fact some creature share the same concept for me, fire dragon and lava dragon, mimic = elemental.

In the scorched mountain you can stone-like creature, silver succubus, or some common creature

Mt. Hades, due to the fact it's a high place you can not find only fire based creature, by example you can ice succubus, ice or water elementals. There is a volcano where I live and it's very surprising to find how the many life form you can find in the are Very Happy

The Molten Crater: It's logical to find fire based creature, but I think it more suited to say it's the place of the Lava Elmental King Trazix. It's difficult to say if something is the strongest because it's possible to meet something stronger the day after Very Happy

Side note: I will answer you to the concept of the Elemental Avatar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Locations   Felarya Locations - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya Locations
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next