Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kittens *NEW* Characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

Kittens *NEW* Characters Empty
PostSubject: Kittens *NEW* Characters   Kittens *NEW* Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Name: Kira Sovai
Species: Neko

Height: Three and a Half Foot
Weight: 30.5 lbs

Hair Style Long Layered
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Baby Blue

Weapons: A Forty-Five Centimetre dagger, with a steel blade and an oak handle that she keeps in a sheath strapped to her waist.

Clothing: On her feet Kira weaps a pair of black Uwabaki, she also wears a pair of knee hight white socks. On her upper body she wears a sleevless white shirt that is speckled with mud and slightly torn at the bottom. She also wears a black mini skirt, that too is torn around the edges, on her head she wears a silver circlet around her forehead. Towards the tip of her cat-like tail which sticks out the top of her skirt she has a small pink ribbon wrapped around the tail.

-Daytime
-Ramen
-Reading
-Sleeping
-Fish

Dislikes:

-Being Encased by Water
-The Dark
-The Sight of Blood
-Goat Milk
-The Taste of Liquorice and Mint

Personality: Kira is a fairly quiet girl, but she does interact more to people she is comfortable being around. She is fairly inquisitive and will investigate many things, so long as they do not put her in direct danger. Kira can become quite exited when presented with something she enjoys greatly, such as a bowl of Ramen.

===

Backstory Pending...
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

PostSubject: Re: Kittens *NEW* Characters   Kittens *NEW* Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:33 pm

If you do put up a backstory do include why she is so... short. I can't say much else because I have no idea why she is short so I have no idea if it is an issue, or if it defines her character some more. I also want to know why she is sooooo young. Get the backstory in please... you will no doubt need it to give us some explainations as to the things I have asked, and any further questions other members might have.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Kittens *NEW* Characters   Kittens *NEW* Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Last edited by EvilGenius on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Kittens *NEW* Characters   Kittens *NEW* Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:28 pm

DaNoob13 wrote:
If you do put up a backstory do include why she is so... short.

Ok I looked this up, three and a half foot is the average height for seven year olds.

DaNoob13 wrote:
I also want to know why she is sooooo young.

The only proper reasoning I can give for this is, she is young because she is not old.Also, she may not be too old, because.....she is just a kid.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Kittens *NEW* Characters   Kittens *NEW* Characters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:13 am

DaNoob13 wrote:

Lol, well kids have to exist somewhere on Felarya. Razz

I would question her carrying a knife at that age though, even if it's in a sheath. Unless she can't pull it out...Also, you might want to give information regarding where she lives, and how she treats tinies. If she's an average Neko, then we can assume she just eats them...but even Nekos that eat tinies tend to do other stuff with them. Be it playing, talking, cuddling, ect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

PostSubject: Re: Kittens *NEW* Characters   Kittens *NEW* Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Kitten wrote:
DaNoob13 wrote:
If you do put up a backstory do include why she is so... short.

Ok I looked this up, three and a half foot is the average height for seven year olds.

DaNoob13 wrote:

The only proper reasoning I can give for this is, she is young because she is not old.Also, she may not be too old, because.....she is just a kid.

Sigh... shouldn't have stayed up late that night. Feel like I am stoned or something at the time I said that.

Anyways the point still stands... backstory needed.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Kittens *NEW* Characters   Kittens *NEW* Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:03 pm

I think a backstory is needed too. Besides, I'm curious about what is a three-and-a-half feet tall girl doing with a one-and-a-half feet long dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittens *NEW* Characters   Kittens *NEW* Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kittens *NEW* Characters
Page 1 of 1