Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thywolf's character den

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

Thywolf's character den Empty
PostSubject: Thywolf's character den   Thywolf's character den Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:42 pm

This well always be a WIP
Character Quick list:
Ether:  3 foot 5 kobold, Truespeaker
Leviathan: Human with manifesting draconic heritage, dracolexi
Mikhail: Human,  Psion
Dunkler:  Human, exmiltary
Ravas: Shapeshifting Human, Monk
Yueliang: Fallen Angel, Warrior
Nikoli: Neko, Rogue
Dawnstar: Dusk Nymph, Infiltrator
Nefertiti: Devourer Demon, Docile
Thoreau: Half-Dragon Wolf, Monster
Yngvildr: Hellhound, berserker
Wolfspian:  Infused human, soldier/mercenary/radio host https://felarya.forumotion.com/t3707-spyder-industries
Uyir: Life elemental, wolfalope shape
Sildre: Human, Souldoll
Champagne :  Anthro Fox, Mercenary  
Vodka:  Giant Naga, Friendly but still an opportunist predators
Clock: Arcane hound, Arctic terraformer
Akens: Kensha Beast, Curse to human form.
Kal Noridac: Human, Zombie survivor
Isur: Pure Blood werewolf.
Yohei: Human, Swordsman
Oxygen Android, deus ex mechina, human
Carbon Android, dues ex mechina, human
Heather Cowgirl, milkgirl
Roxy Sharkgirl, Alchemist, Wolfs (shadow) mate
Loki Sharkboy/inu (sergal appearance).
Valkyrie Sharkgirl/inu (sergal appearance)
Raina Sharkgirl, regeneration ability
Lily sharkgirl, stretchy
Stripes sharkgirl, magical alteration of senses
Xannerios Dragon boy/girl

Vescrutia: sphynx
Xalga: mermaid shark
Mitsune: Kitsune https://static1.e621.net/data/c8/c4/c8c478318bff7d668eb07112b7b20fbc.jpg

Name: Dunkler Drache
Quote: "Get lost in time and space, it figures, everything still to kill me here"
Race: Human
Profession: Paramilitary  
Thywolf's character den Dunkler_by_thy_wolf-d3a0pwt1
Personality: Dunkler is harden by his background, though he isn't a cold killer all the time he can easily become one in battle. HE tends to see things differently then a normal human, having killed so many people himself that the sight of mass death doesn't phase him. To the people he grows to know he becomes close to them, and protective. He would be someone willing to stand and Fight a Kensha beast so that his friends could hide.

History: Dunkler was abducted by the military at age 5, instantly being put into advance training programs. He was trained to be quicker, stronger then any other human. By the age of 10 the Ghostchild was set into active service.At the age of 14 the ghost child project was reformed to teach a the kids alittle bit of civility as well. A few instructors taught then civilly and some ballroom dancing as they felt the kids needed something other then killing. Though it mainly became a killing game in the few months that followed.At age 21 his landing ship was hit, not to many survived. Thanks to biofoam, biogel and prototype implants he was back in full service in 4 weeks. He has several implants. Complete Arm, leg bones, eye, and partial chest, including his heart and lung. Soon after the project was scrapped after the cost of maintaining the research and advancement was cut from the military budget, a death sentence for Dunkler who needed chemical to counter act the toxins that slowly build up in his system from the prototype body parts. Some he came across a new method of countering the toxins, a Black skin diver, a small scarab like insect that filtered out toxins in the body of it's host. He quickly volunteered to explore the new world with anyone who would pay and take him along. While working for a blacklisted military group a quick run to bootleg materials from Felarya went sour.

Dunkler resettled into the new world starting to work on trade routes back home for supplies as well as taking partys of adventures out as a guide or a hired help. Dunkler was spending his fee time exploring, using his advanced training to keep him safe along with his armor and artificial body parts.

Other:
Spoiler:

Name: Mikhail Nefertiti
Quote: "No reflex, no size, no strength, no magic, well save you from the power of my mind"
Profession: Psion  
image goes here
Name: Thoreau, Thor
Quote: "Travel the world, make new friends, meet new strange creatures, then eat them"
Race: Wolf half dragon
Profession: Monster  
Thywolf's character den Dragon_Wolf
Personality: Thor is rather to himself. He has his own honor system and sticks to it. He can appear to be kind and caring but when it comes to certain events his dark side can really shine through. His own code of honor is how he tends to live. Though he is not against breaking it to do something to save his own hide. He tends to be fine with everyone until they do something wrong to him in his mind. He is not out for the power but he doesn't mind it. He decided in being back guardian just so he could feel he was better then the rest of them by being able to protect them all. He looks onto his pack like his own family, though he sometimes befriended outsiders, they either disappeared over the years or did something wrong to him causing their deaths. Since his ranger friend disappeared finds he always wondered what it would be like to mate with a human personally, but never got around to it. Since the attack, he feels he is the justice for the crime, and will kill just as many of these two legged things to protect the last of the pack and all the others out there he once had cared for. In his mind, they all need to die.

History: Thor never really connected with his father.  Hardly knows him. His rest of his family he knew rather well. They basically raised him. Though he was better off to hunt for himself or he would starve. He rarely encountered humans or any of the other 'two' legged races that didn't attack him, or seemed to defend something. Thor started to watch over his pack keeping it safe from predators as the next generation took over. It had only seem a few days had gone by from his birth and only yesterday when his mother died. He once met a druid with a wizard who took interest in him and studied him. It was more of a nuisance then anything else. Though there here some pluses the wizard taught him how at read, then tested out a book. Thor knew that the book was special once finishing reading it, he could think a lot clearer. He then noticed his horde was smaller. He demanded to know from the wizard who explain he used the gold to get a few items made, telling him what they would do for him. He didn't quite agree with the wizard, but he didn't want to kill this man just yet. Thor waited to see if the items where worth it.  Once he got them hem looked them over as the wizard was about to explain how to put them on he figured it out himself. The wizard then explain what each one did. Thor was eager to try it them out and he did on the spot. Stated "Now I see they should worth the money but...."He wizard didn't even get a chance with the half wolf's new speed and quickly swallowed whole "you where wrong to steal from me." Thor chuckled to himself and stretched out in his den, feeling the wizard struggle for a few more seconds, causing a small amount of pain to him, then nothing.

It was a 70 years before he bumped into the next human wandering the forest. The man reacted to the massive wolf by dropping his weapon, declaring himself a friend. He man was rather good at it, even his body became submissive looking for body language. Thor was intrigued with the man and laid down in front of him. Thor started speaking to the surprised ranger. The ranger visited the wolf once every month telling him about the human legends around the area and that the giant dragon wolf that a crazy wizard was talking about  become some sort of a myth in the town  and how Thor was 'haunting' the forest and raiding houses and eating children that didn't do as their parents told them. Thor learned a little about human life and 'the night' with a human girl. The idea that 'sleeping' with a human woman would be like nothing he ever felt before, given to him via the ranger, stuck with him. Over the next few years the ranger brought him other races and humans to talk to him. They discussed attacking a human trading caravan that they said had vast of gold and other trinkets on it. Thor agreed to help them for a share of the caravan's loot. The caravan was slaughtered, half the guard was taken out with a single blast of Thor's fiery breath.  They either ran away or burned to death. Thor grabbed one swallowing him whole. He knocked over the caravan to get at one that was hiding underneath it. He swallowed that one and laid down on his back murring loudly. He took shear delight of the two weaponless men struggled in his belly, once it ended, wishing it would have lasted longer, he got up and trotted off pleased forgetting about the money he could have made.

Several years past and it was a hot summer day. Thor laid in the near by lake, he stretched out in the cool water and smiled to himself. His ear flicked to the side as a loud yelp cut the trees. Several pups where running in and out of the trees along with a few of the pack mothers. They had come to him for help, the pups thought everything was a game but the mother knew far more, humans. Thor growled loudly and taking off through the woods, destroying the trees as he ran. He showed up too late. A group of adventures had attacked the pack. They turned to see the big wolf and attacked him as well. The battle was the hardest he ever had. He used everything he had in his arsenal. He ripped first two limb from limb leaving nothing left of them left in tact. He crushed one under his paw, putting as much weight on it as he could, till he left the armor flatten under his paw. He looked at the other one start to run. He snatched it as it tried to escape he shook it til it dropped its weapon then swallowed it. His wounds started to take effect on his body, he growled again as he was forced to lay down, looking over the dead in his pack. This wasn't right. He would have to do the same to their families, their kind. Someone would have to bring law to the two legs. They had gone one claiming the hunting grounds of the wolves for to long. Someone had to take it back. He was going to do it. By himself if he had too.

Though Fate had a different plan for him, a group  of wizards found in after he started his quest, he can remember the fight and the words of the last living wizard as the man grinned casting what might be his last spell "I wish that..." Thor woke up in a strange land, a place where he no longer towered above the trees.

Last edited by Thywolf on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Thywolf's character den   Thywolf's character den Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Well, I suppose it's up to me.

For starters, more than three quarters of the bio is full of descriptions of combat stuff. And it's looking kind of jumbled: all we know about this guy is the many ways in which he's trained to kill people, and how much of his body is mechanical. Try talking about his personality or looks a little, and put all the mechanical data in one place.

To go on, you don't need to be exact. As a matter of fact, I'd discourage being exact with the thickness of his armor or the speed of his sprint or the nature of his power source. If you don't know about any of those things, it's okay to leave 'em out and handle them on a case-by-case basis or give it time so that you can decide on a number later.
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Thywolf's character den   Thywolf's character den Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Stabs wrote:
Well, I suppose it's up to me.

For starters, more than three quarters of the bio is full of descriptions of combat stuff. And it's looking kind of jumbled: all we know about this guy is the many ways in which he's trained to kill people, and how much of his body is mechanical. Try talking about his personality or looks a little, and put all the mechanical data in one place.

To go on, you don't need to be exact. As a matter of fact, I'd discourage being exact with the thickness of his armor or the speed of his sprint or the nature of his power source. If you don't know about any of those things, it's okay to leave 'em out and handle them on a case-by-case basis or give it time so that you can decide on a number later.

I know x3, just havent gotten around to working on, been distracted by random rp,appearently he is now a fairy so...
Back to top Go down
gooigooi3642
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Thywolf's character den   Thywolf's character den Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:52 pm

i like these characters c: keep it up
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Thywolf's character den   Thywolf's character den Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:16 pm

gooigooi3642 wrote:
i like these characters c: keep it up

what do you like about them?
:p one doesn't even have anything other age race name and profession.

Added the the list of characters (yes, I have a few already that are wip)

Added Thoreau aka Thor

Working on: Mikhail and Dunkler (when they are finished there well be no notification until next add)
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Thywolf's character den   Thywolf's character den Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Well since I can't think of a place to put this, and it invokes a character design (im working on the others too xwx)

You know the wolfolope avatar I had from romantically apocalyptic, (it well be back up Sunday or Monday) its a shapeshifting creature, but oi want to take the wolf variant of it and rework it to operate a little different but the idea behind it about the smal, a wolf thats has life grow around where its at, as well as on command, sorta a forest/life elemental type thing. What would you all think of a creature like that
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Thywolf's character den   Thywolf's character den Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:04 am

((I need to post more bios but I don't like too ;-; ))

Name: Kal Noridac

Bio: (trying something new here)
"Me? I come from a dead world, nothing lives anymore..heh..the word..human, it no longer seems to hold any meaning. The dead have risin from their graves and come to hunt the living. yeah zombies, mindless undead, fuck..no one was prepared for it as they all claimed. My world has come to a end, my life..my family is gone...my mom, my dad..had to kill him again myself... Brother disappeared and sisters..I.. Well all of them are dead... For good.. I only can pray for that.. At least that" James looks down taking a breath "so this world.. felarya.. Nothing as changed, everything wants to eat alive, not caring who you are, what you've done, that hasn't changed, only thing is they are bigger..." he gives a small laugh "now only if I could find a bigger gun I could keep things rolling the same" the man's smile is shortly lost "things changed dramatically on day 0... Today would be day 365..happy new year... Might as well keep counting, things haven't changed that much"

"well the last few days I lost my friends... The zombies started to change, the virus adapted to animals... in a violent way, shopping them, changing them into entirely new creatures of death. The spirit, its a wolf.. I thing, its like a ghost.. Maybe it is, a wound on its shoulder and it phases in and out of being solid, we chases it here.. It killed everyone.. Everyone but me... Its out there I can sense it, feel it.. Its waiting, wanting my flesh..."
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Thywolf's character den   Thywolf's character den Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:31 am

Xavier :Name
Demon :Race
Dangerous :Threat Level
Anthro :Body Type

Appearance: The demon stands 7 feet tall naturally, though is ablento grow up to 10 times her size in short periods. The demon has a bright white fur that reflects no light that js not produced by sunlight. Her eyes are a metallic purple color with a cat like iris. Shebhad a muzzle like a fox and esrs and wiskers of a cat. The demon has a large fluffy fox liketail with a catlike tail on esch size. The cat tails can grip and hold objects. She has retractable claws on her hands and feet that stick out a inch when extended, the claws ignore all nonorganic matter.
 Two tongues, that can stretch to twice body lenght.
 Saliva can become extremely stickly, enough that it can stick objects heavier them herself to objects perminately. Thia can be untriggered by supernatural means, causing the saliva to be oxygen producing rather then sticky. The saliva can be spit up to 40 feet away.
 Body and Soul. The demon consists of two seperate creatures, the demon itself has body and soul seperate, and one can leave the other without impeeding the ablity of the others funtions.
 Soul and body heal each other constantly, if the body is damaged the soul mends the wounds and vise versa, if either is destoryed the other ques creation of the other, thus the demon does not perminately die, but can appear to have til its receation.
 The creatures digestive system lies inactive until the demon itself focuses on dogesting what ever is inside.
 Her digestive track consists of two stomachs, the first of which is constantly filled with a thick liquid that becomes digestive when the demon focuses on digestion. Otherwise the liquid isnoxygen enriched to the point of lungs naturally being able to work when filled, thus preventing drowning within. The belly otherwise holds no air within. The second stomach of the demon is for the abosption of souls and the liquids in the first belly. Upon death in the first stomah the soul gets 'swallowed' moving down into the second belly. This belly starts to drip a special digestive acid when focused upon that starts digest the soul.
 Unlike other creature the digestive process leaves no waist products so the system aburptly ends there. Thus meaning the only way in is also the only way out. Though the demon is able to reproduce souls and bodys of her victims if.
 Inside her belly is a pocket dimention so everything within remains the same size as went it entered though apon leaving the demons body it returns to its natural size.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Thywolf's character den   Thywolf's character den Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:12 pm

I like Dunkler! Rather interesting backstory. Reminds of me of young Vishmital of mine. Super soldier trained from a very young age, mechanical implants and such. He's lucky he figured out those Black Skin Divers could clean his blood of the toxins or he wouldn't have lived long enough to be a meal, eh? XD Very cool fella!
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Thywolf's character den   Thywolf's character den Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Name: Akusha
Race: Jackal Lord

Akusha is the god of knowledge, though who travel between the material plane and the dreamscape had a chance of hering her call to.the records of time, where Akusha well bestow knowledge on the one while they visit her realm.

Name: The Shepherd.

The shepherd is a powerful fire mage, who was retired to ironicly beig a shepherd of a flock of sheep. While he specialises in fire magic he has a great degree of knowledge of spellcrafting and the arcane arts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thywolf's character den   Thywolf's character den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thywolf's character den
Page 1 of 1