Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:25 pm

The only response Persephone was able to get out of Dargo being a series of excited barks, she was about to give up and leave until she caught a whiff of what was no doubt the thing troubling him. Something smelled, and she couldn't pin down what it was. She crouched down to the bottom edge of the door, hoping to get a better scent. Now she was starting to wonder if it might be worth the trouble to break in after all, to find out what mysterious and possibly dangerous secret Ibashi had cooped up in here.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Saen held corveta in his arms. "I love...you too~" he panted. This was the beat education he had ever recieved. "Ya want any more? Or shall we talk for now my love~"
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 am

Gildor blushed then nodded to the Captain. "Engineering it is then." He watched Ibashi and Taihaku leave then turned to look out to the river again. He was about to head into the ship when he saw a strange form in the water. The Elf froze and watched the water. It took a few seconds but he soon saw it again. He watched as the form swam underneath the ship. Soon a second form joined the first. As he watched it, Gildor realized that the form was following them, no, more then that, it was inspecting them. He was about to ask a crew member about mermaids when suddenly he lost sight of the two shapes. The elf stood there, scanning the water, his face set in an emotionless expression. Then it happened, a very small yet noticable bump. He quickly moved away from the edge, grabbed the nearest sailor, and hissed into his ear. "Do not speak, we may have some trouble. I have been watching two very suspicious forms following us in the water. I think they could be predators. Go warn the captain, but do it slowly and calmly. Urge her to not make a scene. We want the advantage of surprise on our side if we want to survive this. Go, now." He let the sailor go and slipped back to the side of the ship, taking a position where he could see the water yet remain hidden. He placed his hand on his longsword, it was now just a waiting game to see who would strike first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:31 am

If Persephone would inspect the lock she'd notice that it wasn't half as well made as the door itself. In fact it looked rather easy to pick. As she was concentrating on what might best suit that job Dargo was still trying to get her attention. 'Hey! I can breathe fire and ice energy! Ya hoo! Hey girl! Why can't you speak my tongue? Sigh...Gotta do everything myself." He walked over and placed his paws on either side of the lock and then take a deep breath before blowing on it releasing a icy blast that froze it in seconds. He then looked at her. 'And now you simply whack it! That's what I need you for. My club-like tail is good for fighting tough skinned creatures and cracking bones to suck the marrow out, but that elvish steel would chip it. Now do your thing." He said to Persephone even though he knew she'd not understand.

Corveta laid back and let him kiss her. "I think talking is good." She said looking a little dazed. In fact if this were cartoon her eyes would be spinning around like little "@" symbols. "You are amazing and sweet and...just wonderful, Saen." Corveta said kissing him back then returning to her position and begging to look sleepy. "...What would you like to talk...yawwwwwn....about?" She said trying to stay awake but most of her energy had been spent with Saen and the spells she had cast over the last two days were taking it out of her.

The sailor looked at the elf who had grabbed his arm and tried to slap his hand away. "Look, elf boy, lego or I'll - Huh? Did you say...!?" He said all of a sudden looking white and then continuing in hushed tone. "Okay fine. Just don't go spreading a panic. It could have been a big fish or something." Hesaid and then he left to go and tothe captains quarters and stopped at the door knocking. "Capn' you better get up here quick. That elf pretty boy thinks something is going on and it needs your attention." He said through the door.

Ibashi heard one of her crewmen had come to her door and said Gildor needed to speak with her, but she was busy at the moment. She couldn't even speak or she would mess the spell up and possibly cause damage to the neko woman rather than repair it. So she ignored him. Her forest brother would have to learn to find the head by himself this time. She continued to concentrate despite the desperate knocking looking for how Taihaku had been injured.

(Oh in case your wondering Nyaha I'm going to leave how serious Taihaku's bump was up to you thus you will determine how difficult it will be for Ibashi to heal it.)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:34 am

Gildor continued to wait on the deck of the ship, scanning the water for anymore suspicious activity. He had put his long sword away and had drawn his greatsword instead. The elf figured that if the greatsword could cut through Dragon scales then it should have very little trouble cutting through a mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:17 pm

(Actually, I think I might've jumped the gun on that whole injury with Taihaku. >.< Would it be too much to ask for a do-over?)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Saen noticed the yawn and simply chuckled. "Nothing that can't wait for tomorrow, love." Saen stroked her hair. "Sleep now and we will talk later." The young hero wouldn't be able to sleep however, he was too happy to be bothered to sleep. If Corveta slept he wilould simply just enjoy laying next to her.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:33 pm

(XD Nah Nyaha! Heck I can have Ibashi speed Taihaku's recovery to full healed if you say she found a minor injury instead of a major one. )

As Gildor looked down into the waters Yolie looked up. 'An elf! A tasty elf. Oh yum!! I'd give anything to have him in my belly digesting and making me feel full. Heck at this point I'd eat a mangy old human not even in it's prime.' She thought as she swam under where he was looking. She hadn't told Spritz, but she hadn't found any new hunting ground yet and hadn't caught anything but stupid fish and Yolie was beginning to have some doubts about this plan. Spritz's plan was to tug the boat out to the middle of the river then have her disable it. She was begging to have doubts about that. They couldn't see the ship only the wake it left. Spritz's plan didn't really account for HOW they were supposed to disable the ship once they got it out into the middle of the river. She wanted to say something but she knew Spritz wouldn't listen. "So what now" She asked the older mermaid.

The older a one smiled and said: "Now go bring me those Exovoles and let's have ourselves some dinner! I'm starving!" She said turning the ship and not caring who knew now for she had a plot that would succeed.

Spoiler:

Above deck Gildor and the current crew top side felt the ship suddenly turn beneath their feet. The sharp left angle was so quick and violent the weight of Gidlor's sword caused him to start to fall off the ship!!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Taihaku's injury was, luckily, not too severe. She hadn't hit the glass very hard, so there was only a break in the skin at the back of her head; she had fallen unconscious more from the shock of seeing Ibashi more than the injury she sustained. It likely wouldn't take Ibashi much to heal her, though cleaning the blood from Taihaku's blonde hair might take some doing if it wasn't done soon. Taihaku herself slept through the ordeal; in her mind she saw only Ibashi, and the wonderful times they might have together, both sparring against each other, defending each other from predators, and then having long, intimate moments together. She slept quite joyfully.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Gildor grimaced as he started to lose his balance. Shifting his weight and the position of his blade he managed to stay on board, but just barely. "And this is why I hate fighting on ships. No way to properly maneuver into a good position to snipe things." He turned towards any nearby sailors. "Look, we need to get weapons ready, particularly depth charges. Go, now!" He went back to the edge, blade out and positioned in a way that would help keep him balanced against the movement of the ship. "Come on you damn fish, shoot your tongue out and let me slash it off."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Corveta was laid back and enjoying just being with Saen when suddenly she and he were pitched off into the floor hard. "Eeeeee- Ow!" She said as the crashed. "What in the world was that??" She asked sounding strained a bit from the form laying on top of her in a less than pleasant position. "Did we hit something or ...Wait. The boat feels like it's moving to the side I think...I don't know since I haven't been on one before but it just feels like we're going to the left all of a sudden." She said moving to get Saen off her gently and gather her clothes. Something was amiss on the ship and that could only mean...She shuddered to think what it meant but soon was dressed in her gear and had tossed Saen's armor to him. "Get dressed, my love. I fear we may be needed in a moment. She said grabbing her staff and starting out into the hall but stopping and waiting for Saen.

Ibashi focused on the injury. She smiled. It was small and light. Easy to heal. She used her mana and forced nature's power into it briefly causing Tai's body to glow green. She used a little more to speed up the healing process when she had finished. Within two days it'd be unnoticeable for now it'd look like a scar but her thick hair would hide that. Speaking of her hair Ibashi would have to clean it- Suddenly her train of thought was derailed as her ship lurched the the left so quick she barely had time to stabilize Taihaku and herself by holding her down with her body. Right now Tai's face was in Ibashi's bosom. "What was that?! It felt like something turned my ship- Oh no. It couldn't be...!" She said getting up and grabbing her clothes putting them on quickly. "Taihaku I need you to awaken now. I may need your magic before this is over!" She said worriedly.

The crewmen rushed to obey Gildor and soon by his side was the sea gul harpy Mi-lei. "What's up, Nubby eared one? Why you causin' all this commotion? She said then suddenly her eyes spotted a Exovole, a large flying fish coming at the boat, then another and another. "EXOVOLES! Freakin' flying fishes gonna gobble you butts down!! Hit the deck!" She exclaimed grabbing Gildor with her one good talon and pulling him onto her barely clothed body. "Wmpuf! Don't get any ideas and stay down...." She said in gruff tone but her eyes told another tale by winking at him just as one of the fishes jumped over head and landed on deck knocking a sailor and his gattling gun overboard and soon more were having to take cover and a few more deffenses were beign splashed into the water.

Spritz laughed silently under the river's flow. It was working! Her plan was working. Now all she had to do was surface at the moment the ship became visible and then rake some into the water for Yolie. This was going well. She told the other mermaid to check while she looped around and kept up the barrage. No sense it leaving any chance for the humans to recover.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Gildor yelped as he was pulled to the ground. "Look Harpy, as much as I appreciate your help, it would be best that I stand up and fire off at least a few arrows. This bow I carry isn't for nothing." He pulled two arrows out of his quiver and pulled the bow off his back. Notching them both, the Ranger watched the direction that the fish were coming in. Creating a mental map of the small area they were at he quickly calculated the general area the fish were probably flying in from, then stood up and fired both arrows in that direction. If the arrows hit the Mermaid they would deliver what would be a lethal shock to a normal sized human.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:01 am

((Firstly, sorry for being gone for more than two months. I planned to get back earlier. Secondly, I've changed Zee minorly in places- his sight is now colour-blind, now picks up general life force- emotions felt overpowered- and heart pulse, and incorporates nightvision. I ditched the shadow, because that needs more work. I've given him a more feral/ animalistic personality, in certain times, and psychopathic qualities. I've changed the backstory as well, but that was to give more reason behind on his personality and why he adapted to Felarya well.))

Zee had gotten on the boat with a muted burst of fear. He had, with much more respect and politeness he usually gave when speaking to the other sex, where his room was to Ibashi with a slight snap of agitation and had spent his time getting his weekly hour of sleep.

His position, kneeling on top of the bed on his tip-toes and hunched over himself, gave him the maximum effect of hard lurch the ship gave; sending him rolling out of the corridor and lying his body crumpled against the wall. He found the whole ordeal pretty funny, and curious.

He shuffled himself in the opposite direction of the way to the deck, in a while passing Corveta as he did so. His wiggled his eyebrows looking to the pulse of Saen through a wall. "I think I could hear your magic in my sleep. Sounded pretty good." He grinned lopsidedly before he moved back in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:47 am

Taihaku, in response to the face-full of bosom and Ibashi's voice, murmured in her sleep, "Mmh...Captain...dear captain..."

She was still out cold.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 am

Saen got his armor on as best her could as fast as he could. Leaving the minor things of his armor undone so he could finish it on the run. He grabbed his bow and arrows and followed Corveta. Saen glared hearing the comment and for once actually getting it right away. "Keep your opinions to yourself rogue, I will not have you speak to Lady Corveta in such crude language." He urged corveta onward so they may aid the others.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:58 pm

I know I'm being lame but I'll post soon! Just got some stuff to address atm.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:19 pm

(address?! I got an address for you! >.< Nah I'm joking with you. Take your time. Laughing Though like I told you in the PM you have allot to do with what will happen next. Also Nayah XD When did you get to be so comical? It seems like you've gotten more frequent with your jokes and I'm enjoying it greatly!)

The arrows Gildor fired pierced the water and then nearly hit Yolie! One grazed her shoulder. "Owww! Something hit me!!" She said sinking back down out of sight and glaring upwards even though she couldn't see him now. Whatever weird phenomenon had allowed her to before passed. A shame as she was pretty with water magic and coudl wash him over the side and into the river where he'd be a elf snack. She smacked her lips and didn't seem to realize that some of the fish had escaped. Though Spritz did as her fist reminded her with hard thud on the head. "Agh! Sssspppprrrrriiiiiitttttzzzz! What's your problem-"

Spritz growled. "'what's my problem'?! My problem is you let all the fish get away, you @&#&#^ minow boobed *#&^!! Now we have to think of something new." Spritz said through pointy and clenched teeth looking very upset. 'Darn her. Now how will I make it visible, will it to be?' She thought miserably.

Corveta barely glanced at Zee. She had forgotten he was on board and had secretly hopped he'd been left behind. He was a nuisance to her sex. It was a good thing she had Saen to defend her honor. Though she laughed and said: "You shouldn't eavesdrop on a lady and hr gentlemen in the middle of their romantic dealings. It's rude." She said winking and then proceeding up top when suddenly a fish flew past her. "What the-?! What that flying fish?!" She asked aloud then turned around and headed back down. "Don't go up there, Saen! It's a warzone!"

Ibashi opened her door and was shocked. Fish were flopping around o the deck and knocking the weapons into the water, trying gobble sailors and were barely able to be held back. She grimaced and channeled some fire mana to right hand and some wind to the other and began to flame-gust the fishy creatures back into the water. "Back to the depths we ye fishies!! Go back in the waters from which you came!" She said blasting them out of the way while doing a count of heir remaining weapons. Four and the harpoon gun. They had less than half their defenses left. 'Well as long as the cloaking field does it's job. We'll be fine.' She thought though she didn't yet realize that a Mermaid had her ship in her grasp. She was too busy clearing the deck and thinking of Taihaku laying in her quarters....bare to her furry pawed feet....
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:25 am

Gildor fired another pair of arrows into the water, then spoke. "Took you long enough Captain. I am pretty sure we are getting attacked by mermaids. Please tell me we have depth charges on board, because now would be a very good time to use them." His eyes never left the water, another pair of arrows notched and ready to fire if anything came into his view, even if it was nothing more then a shadow under water.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 am

Zee didn't have a clue about what was wrong with talking about sex love. That, luckily, left him with no comeback, as he was left in thought to ponder on love.

His daydream stopped abruptly as he noticed he was standing by himself, just managing to pick out the way he should of been going from the fading footfalls. He followed their direction.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:32 pm

"Sorry my lady." Saen said taking Corveta in his arms and kissing her passionately and releasing her. "What kind of hero would i be if I did not come to the aid of my comrades? I will return." Saen ran onto the deck ready to come to the sailors aid.

"How can Saen Kel be of service Captain!" Saen said as he notched an arrow aiming for any of the fish still on deck eating the men. Aiming at thier eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:35 pm

(Um...Thank you? O.o What jokes did I make? Was it..."out cold"? Or the 'dear captain" thing?

Also, be sure to leave us some problems to deal with on our own, okay? O.o You have so many NPCs running about taking care of things that we won't get to see any action!)

(EDIT: Also, when have I ever NOT been laying on the jokes? XD)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:51 pm

(Thanks Nyaha, for reminding me I was not paying attention to challenging my players again. Also I suppose you have a point XD You do joke a lot.)

Ibashi turned around. "What are you doing above deck? Get back down where it's safe! You can't pay me if you get ate!" She said rushing oover when suddenly she tripped over a fish and lost her grip on her sword. Another came over the side with it's mouth open flying right at her. "Yaaah! No I don't think so!" She said unleashing a blast of flames at it knocking it out of the way, but then one grabbed her leg and pulled her down. "Wh-wha!? No! I won't go down as fish-" There was a loud gulp sound as the fish swallowed the captain in one bite and pulled one hr leg with a snap and brought her down. Her sword went skidding out of reach and beffore she could move it swallowed her up to her waist. "Aaaaaagh! Get off me!!" She said trying to struggle.

As Gildor was watching suddenly a fish lept out of the water, followed by another and a...Shark! A huge freaking shark had decicided to leap up and take a bite of Gildor as it went by.

As Saen stepped on the deck a fish flopped over and tried to bite his leg and pull him down so it could swallow him. Corveta saw this and ran on deck screaming "Saen, watch out!!" She put her hands together and tried to cast a spell for haste but her energy wasn't up to it's best after having intercourse and using magic so much the previous day without any sleep.

As Zee was finding his way up top the harpy Me-Lei nearly knocked him over in her haste. "Get outa the way, @^#*!! I gotta get those @*&#$ #*& Depth Charges deployed and scare these mermaids and fish off before we all get eaten!" She said flying past him and then stopping at a door marked "Danger! Explosives." "....Uhhh hey, @^#*? Can you give me a hand? I forgot they don't make these for talons." She said glarring at the vaulve on the door which was too slippery for her to get a hold of on her own. "And make it snappy!!" She barked at him.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Gildor saw the shark coming, dropped his bow, and rolled out of the way. He unsheathed his greatsword and drove it into the fish attacking the captain. The blade would let off a small burst of flame into the fish. "We are NOT becoming fish food! I haven't hunted Dragons, Demons, and Undead only to die as fish bait!" Leaving the fish impaled, he grabbed his longbow and fired two point blank shots into the fish. Just like with the mermaid, these arrows would electrocute and partially freeze the fish.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:47 pm

(Aww, not fair, Nergal, you ruined Tai's totally cool entrance! >.< Now I have to wait some more!)
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:47 am

Zee drove himself into the wall to stop his fall. “What’s a ‘@^#*’ meanta be?” He wondered, not listening to what Me-Lei said after, until she arrived at the door where he snapped back, probably because there was less shouting at him.

“Hah. Snappy,” he grinned, shaking his head. “If I do that I’ll be moving too fast. And if I’m moving too fast, how I am meanta inspect signs I obviously can’t read?” He made a big thing of staring at the sign, squinting hard, then shrugged and opened the door. He pushed it in, letting the Harpy enter first, and followed after her at the most annoying pace possible.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next