Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Ibashi looked a little taken aback. "Well I can if you want, dear, but it's not like I don't have anything you haven't seen." She said with mock irratation then she ruined it by smiling. "Ha ha ha! Don't look so embaressed dear, I didn't mean to make you think I would peak. I understand if you lived a sheltered life or are just shy naturally. Not like you and are a couple, right?" She asked turningn around. "I'm probably not your type anyway." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Taihaku let out a quiet sort of whimpering sound. She wanted to say something, because she knew inside that she had some uncommon feelings towards the elven captain, but she had no idea how to word it, and she was too concerned of what she'd think if she did speak up about it. She decided to just quickly get out of her clothes and hope her worries and fears would wash away in the shower. She began with her light grey boots, then her navy slacks, then her muscle shirt and finally her underpants. Should Ibashi look, she would see that Taihaku had the same white and black circle-dotted fur on her forelegs that she had on her hands and forearms, almost as if wearing fuzzy leggings. She quickly found the door to the shower, entered, closed the glass door and privacy curtain behind her, and turned the water on. Then let out a yelp as it was so cold. She immediately ran back out into the open, fully nude, her face red from the realization that she didn't know how the shower on this ship worked.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Ibashi did sneak a peek at Taihaku's back side and thought it very cute. She smirked then hid that as Taihaku came running out of the shower naked. She just got up walked past her, avoiding touching or even looking and took her own cape off and shirt letting loose her own impressive bossom before warm water started to flow into the shower. "Sorry I should have told you it's a little complicated. It was built by my lead engineer." Ibashi explained going back to sit on the chair. Her shirt was very wet allowing Tai a good view of her wet, warm chest. The nipples sticking through the material. "You may resume bathing." She said turning herself around so she could not see Taihaku.

Though what they didn't know is as they were getting further out into the deeper part of the water something had sensed them coming. This something was a giant mermaid.
Spoiler:

She swam along following the craft closely and observing it's strength's and weaknesses. She might have never even discovered it had it not been for her predator sense. This wasn't common in her kind but she was always a little special. The weird thing is she surfaced briefly to inspect it and found no ship. 'Strange...I know there's one there. I can sense a whole lot of humans on board.' She thought as sank back down noticing it left no signs underwater either. Only she could sense it. This intrigued her so she spoke to a smaller shape tailing her. Hey Yolie, come here a second. In moments a little mermaid, fourty feet long and was silver tialed wtijh a yellow stripe.

Yolie swam up to the larger older mermaid. "Uh what do you need, Spritz?" Said the smaller skinny mermaid. She looked a little under fed. Anerexic and the only way she made up for it was her breasts were larger than a smaller mermaid's should be...And she had a very nice aerodynamic shape that helped her to out maneuver other predators.

Spritz looked at the little mermaid smirking. "You haven't been eating well. Didn't you follow my advice? Ah no mater. Tell me can you see a ship? up there?" Asked Spritz gesturing.

The small silver mermaid looked all around. "Umm my hunting ground has been taken over by a mean water dridder. He almost got me! Huh? Ship? Where?"

Spritz nodded as if she had expected this. "Yeah that's what I thought. Okay listen to me carefully. I need you to go up there and do what I say.Now how to make a ship that can't be seen, ...Seen." She smilled looking up and imaging the looks on their faces when she unleashed her plot on them.

Yolie had a feeling the humans were in for some trouble.

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 am

"hahaha uh yea.." Saen said blushing deeply and he began to hurriedly remove his armor. The young hero kinda stumbled in his rush to get his clothes off. Once he had he revealed a muscular physique that hardly had a scar on it. "Um should I help you?" He asked courtly and polite.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:04 pm

(First, Zelkova lives in the sea, and second, I didn't agree to play her yet. I'm not sure it would work out so well with me playing both a PC and a threat. Also, I'm not sure what Ibashi did, and how she got wet. Is she in the shower? Is there a chair in there or is it somewhere else in the room? Why did she take off her cape and vest? And for that matter, not her shirt? >.<)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Quote :
Also, I'm not sure what Ibashi did, and how she got wet. Is she in the shower?

(Ibashi briefly was in the shower turning it on for Taihaku thus she got wet. Secondally I do apologize for being too forward about Zelkova. I should have planned that one out a little more with you. Also sorry I got where she lived wrong. XD As for tghe bit about the shirt...Darn you're right! I should have had her take her shirt off. Laughing I'm not used t doing scenes like this in paragraph RP much. I'll edit out the bit with Zelky till you decide if you're sure. Though I want to keep Yolie XD She's so cute.)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Okay so as people might have seen in the Personal Announcements Thread, I was gone for the last several days, which is why I couldn't post.
I actually thought it was the kitty and the bird that had the thing... better go back and review the last two pages or so ^^;
Anyway, it's like uber-late now so I'll add a post probably tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:09 am

(Welcome back Para. And I think I'll leave it up to you, Jedi. I can't have both Tai and Zel going at the same time, though, so if you want me to use Zelky for a little bit I'll have to find a way to take Tai out temporarily. Like, knock her unconscious or something.)

Taihaku's face turned even redder, if possible, upon catching sight of Ibashi's soaked, see-through shirt. She shut her eyes tight,not wanting to insult her captain or embarrass her (or herself!). She thanked Ibashi quietly, doing her best to mask her nervousness, as she sidled back into the shower and closed it back up. The warmth always did feel good to her. Just because she was born in the tundra didn't mean she had to love the cold, after all. It was something she felt a lot of people assumed about her, though she knew that was partly due to the fact that she kept that aura of coldness around her with her magic. Taihaku sighed as the water sprayed down on her body, relaxing herself from all the tension she put on herself, being proper and heir-like. As the daughter of the chief of snow leopards, she felt she always had to make a good first impression, but it was pretty exhausting. She wished she could be more like her boy-crazy bff, fun and loose and outgoing and wearing her heart on her sleeve.

"If you do not mind my asking," Taihaku said aloud, hopeful that Ibashi was still around to hear her. "How did you become the captain of a water-faring vessel?"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:53 am

(It's okay Para I've been so busy tryign to re-start this and editing that new bio that I haven't been in many other sections. ^^; I'll have to remember to get out of here more often. Nyaha, that's not a bad idea. I'll ponder on it. Even if I don't I suppose I can still have Spritz and Yolie lunch an assault. They have the capacity...Ah needs more plotting though I know what to do for now while debating if Zelky join the battle. Oh and Saen I didn't forget about you post, just didn't have time to edit my old one AND post another one before I went to sleep. XD So let's amend that.)

For an answer to Saen's question Corveta's hand glowed and she waved over her body her outfit unbuttoning itself slowly in front of him and slidding slowly down her body to real her purple, lacy g-string panties and matching strapless bra showing of her modest but full C-cup breasts. "If you like you can help me remove my undergarments." She said placing a hand on his chest and looking him in the eyes. "Are you ready?" She asked him hopping he wasn't displeased by her meek features.

Ibashi thought about that one a while. "Well I first inherited this tub when my father got taken by a mermaid. Fool of a drunk he was took her out in a storm and got ate." She said without any emotion. "Left me to figure out how to keep our family business afloat. My mother thought Marriage would do it. I had no interest in ...well boys...So I left and took the ship. Came here and helped haul in the materials and weapons that built Port Starview and from that got myself a job in the Port Navy. I liked that job but then they got new managment who tried to force me into a actual enlistment in the navy instead of the privateership I had originally so I left and started a mercenary business ferrying folks across the Shard with armed transport and sometimes goods. Sometimes I rescue stranded ships, but often I end of overglorified taxi because people don't like to take the bridge at Ur Sagol." She finished going quiet for a while.

Meanwhile beneath the water Spritz was still trying to figure out how to make the ship visible when suddenly it occured to her. "Wait! I can't see the ship but a ship moving through the water has to leave a trace when it pushes the water way."

Yolie had already thought of that. Sometimes eh wondered if Spritz was really that smart or just lucky. "You don't say!" She said pretending to have not thought of it herself.

But Spritz wasn't listening she was already swimming up to the underside of the ship....At least she was pretty sure it the under side. "Tilting it over wouldn't do it. We need them to come up on deck so I can shot them off and you can catch them. Then we'll take them back to my grotto and have breakfast. Though first let's make sure the ship doesn't reach the other side so easily." She said gently lining the ship up to her body and lifting with her back. To those on board it would feel like a minor shudder in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Taihaku's fuzzy, wet ears twitched at the word mercenary, and she almost dropped her soap as a nice, suitable response occurred to her.

"Perhaps we do have more in common than simply...um..."

She wanted to say 'beauty', but she didn't want to come off as arrogant or as a flatterer. She went quiet while pondering how to continue her sentence.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Ibashi didn't even feel the shudder as she was far more interested in Taihaku's un said word. "Have more in common that just...what, Taihaku?" She said standing just within reach of the privacy curtain. The steam from the shower leaking out and lightly misting her own body.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:59 am

"I-I-I" Saen stammered looking not up and down her but her eyes. He was very transfixed by her. The fact she wanted to actually wanted to have physical relations with a nobody like him made him proud. Finding that he couldn't really say anything he simply pulled her close to him and gave her a passionate kiss and began to underess her gently.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Corveta thought his stammer cute. He was so amusingly befudled. Though he seemd to know what he was doing as soon her had her bra off and her panties soon joined it in pile on the floor. She decided she had made it tough enough on him and pulled him to her and begin his education. She let out little moans and ran her hands over every inch of him allowing him to work to please her and working to do the same though not to out do him. She bit his ear, kissed his neck and many , many other things as the ship was towed along in secret. Unaware death was lurking beneath t he waters...
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Okay, I've gone and read the last few pages, now where was I...

As Persephone meandered in the direction of the guest quarters, she faintly overheard something about an "Engineering" area and someone called Mandy. She made a mental note to drop by later - if the need arose to help out, she would prefer something along engineering-related lines.
Closer at hand, though, was the issue of Richard. Should she bring him along to her room directly, or ditch him for now and give herself an opportunity to settle in and prepare... something? The latter seemed a safer bet.
As she passed the aforementioned Door number 7, she caught Dargo making a vain attempt to push it open. It was locked, unsurprisingly, and on it was a sign indicating that Ibashi would have the balls of anyone who opened it. A mischievous part of her mind went to work finding loopholes. For one, as a woman she didn't technically have balls, though that would be a feeble excuse at best. But the sign also said "open" - not "unlock" or any other such term. And Dargo obviously couldn't read... so she could pick the lock and then allow Dargo to open it... but then again, there wasn't any reason to go looking for trouble in the first place. Instead she crouched down closer to Dargo's eye level and addressed him.
"Hey there - the sign says the captain doesn't want anyone to open this door. Or do you smell something suspicious on the other side? If you really want to find out what's in there, come find me later and we'll see what we can do, does that sound good?"
Then she noticed a barely-perceptible but very un-engine-like bump. Her ears, were they more mobile, would have pricked up as her senses began to monitor for anything else out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:50 am

Saen was a fast study. Though when he thought, Saen had trouble unsure what to do but when he just let his instinct take over he wasn't bad at all. His heroic vigor was not limited to the battle field! He worked hard to please his lady, moaning himself as they went. The heroes hands felt her body exploring her flesh more intimately. Gently caressing her body with his hands, and they also gravitated to where ever she made the most moans.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:30 am

Taihaku knew she had to come up with something quick.

"...I was going to say...skill with a weapon."

She held her breath, hoping that it would serve to please Ibashi enough and not insult her. Though she still felt weird applying the sentence to herself as well, she had to admit in her mind that she may not be wrong in her assessment of herself. She hoped so, anyway.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:21 pm

(Oh gosh! I had forgotten about Dargo! XD Good one Para for bringing me back to him.)

Dargo continued to push but she stupid thing WOULDN'T budge no mater how much pressure was put against it. Whoever had forged it had done a great job. Likely Dwarves or Orges. They did have those in Felarya right? As he was pondering this he saw Persephone come up to him and ask him what he was doing here. He was about to growl indignatly he was investigating, but just then he remembered she couldn't speak his language in fact none of them could. Though he decided he'd try doing the dog thing. Ya know barking at her till she opened the door and revealed the source of this foul scent. "Rowwugh! Bark! Bark!" He said pointing at the door and doing a fair imitation of a Pointer even though he'd never seen one before. He hopped she understand something was in there and it needed to be exposed!

Corveta was amazed. He wasn't as experienced as most but he made up for that in other places such as his stamina and his ferocity. She wanted to ti go on forever. Then suddenly the cot beneath them shuddered and she felt herself orgasm but she was thinking: "By all the spells!... Did we do that?" She asked aloud gasping for breath.

Ibashi suspected that might not have been it, but actually was something she has suspected since she had first laid eyes on Taihaku. That she was interested in Ibashi's figure. She guessed it was time to put that to the test and see. "...Oh I see....I though it may be about something else." She said adding a little mirth to her tone. "Such as you desire to be with me." She finished softly.

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:52 pm

"Did we?!" Saen said brimming with pride and then kissing Corveta passionately. "I love you. I really hope I have been doing well." Kisses her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:18 pm

(Actually, Jedi, Ibashi shouldn't know how Taihaku fights yet. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:10 pm

(Fixed it Nyaha. Sorry! I was a little too prepared. ^^; I didn't take into acount Ibashi hasn't seen Taihaku in action.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:33 pm

"I...will admit..." Taihaku began, great unease in her tone. "...That the idea...has crossed my mind...more than once. However, I do not believe I am prepared in any way for such a relationship."

Taihaku sighed audibly, even over the sound of the running water hitting the floor. It felt better to finally have it out in the open, more or less. She just hoped Ibashi would understand.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Corveta smiled at Saen and stroked his cheek. "You are doing great, Saen. Are you sure you've never been with another person intimately? You seem to know what you're doing. Te he he!" She said faltering his ego. He wasn't bad but she had been with more attentive lovers in the past...Though that stamina made him unique! She'd never been ridden so hard...Though she was sure he could go even further. "Ready for round two?" She asked.

Ibashi heard Taihaku's unexpected answer and wasn't dissapointed. She suspected the young neko couldn't get involved with her permanent but she wasn't thinking of a permanent. She walked over and slipped out of her remaining garments till she was compelety nude and then said in rich tone: "Oh you are sweet to offer to start a relationship with me, but I know that can't be at this time. You're an adventurer and I'm a ship captain. Besides making a lovely novel title, we're always traveling on opposite fronts. So I counter propose -" She left unsaid and she drew back the privacy curtain and pressed her large full breasts against the glass. "-something more swift but just a pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Taihaku was so immensely surprised and embarrassed by Ibashi's gesture that she lost grip of the soap, then slipped on it and hit the back of her head on the glass wall on the opposite side from the elf, knocking herself out cold. Her limp body fell to the floor as the water continued to spitz down on her.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:40 am

Grins pleased to know he is doing well. "I'm sure this is. You are my first." He gives her a kiss on the neck. "And last if you you so desire." Kisses her lips. "haha round two? By the gods you bet I'm ready~" Saen set to work again to please Corveta. He hadn't lost the vigor and if at all it increased with the assurance that he was doing great. Also with new confidence he tried more things to make her as pleased as he was with her.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:05 am

Ibashi pulled the door open and caught Taihaku in her arms. "Oh my! Taihaku! Are you alright?" She asked the unconscious girl lifting from the shower and placing her on her dridder silk bed cover, probably ruining the sheet and the bed, but it was a noble cause. She then looked at the wound on her head. "Ooh. That looks nasty. Fortunately I have a little healing spells memorized just in case....Besides it saves me on a doctor." She muttered putting her hands over Taihaku and chaneling her mana then prefroming a "scanning" spell to see what was damaged and how badly. That was a common mistake amateur healing magic user would make: To just rush in and try and shoot healing magic at the wound. It was why some people broke an arm or leg and had it permanently fused or worse had to re-break it. Wasting time and energy. She herself had done this once and her teacher, Macil Andil, a Majuras Elf who sometimes had visited her village during his wonderings and would stop to tell the local children of his exploits and evne show them spells he had learned on his journeys. 'Let us hope I can remember what you taught me, old friend...This neko's life may depend on it.'

Corveta was suitably impressed! Saen was getting better and he hadn't tired at all. In fact she may soon run out of steam and fall behind at this rate. It was exhilarating! She worked to stay even with him. She kissed back, worked him harder and soon was lost in the pleasure that followed. "Ahh....Saen I ...I. love you...." She finished just as they finished a second time. No bump though. What a shame. She guessed it must have been a motor or something mechanical. She'd have to be sure ,if she survived this adventure, to have Saen above a revving motor again sometime she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next