Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:51 am

*whispers* I'm ready!
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:11 pm

(OMG ME ME!!! I'M INTO THIS CRUD! LET'S DOOOOOO THIS!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Alright, let's do this - LEEEEEROY JENKINS!
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:40 pm

(I'm still here as well ^^)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:54 am

(Okay we're going to skip ahead to when they are just getting ready to board the ship so as to save time on catching up and to not bore you further so try to keep up.)

A temporal event occurred and time jumped to when our party of adventurers found themselves being lead to the docking area of the port town by the beautiful Captain Ibashi Toreko and her Harpy first mate Mei-Li the scarred but well formed seagull harpy. Though they were not what the the party's eyes were trained on but the compact craft she had lead them to. It was obviously cobbled together for several parts of it looked as if they belonged on a trans-steamer on earth, especially the huge steam stack shooting high plumes of the stuff out right now and the two huge water wheels on the side meant to propel the vehicle forward through the water. It had canvas tarpped section where the steering wheel and huge Harpoon gun, big enough to make a mermaid wince, rested then where the steam stack lay was a large metallic room with several vents and pipes going into the deck in circle of grimy metal. Around the main railing leading to the boarding ramp were small machine guns and other smaller harpoons and even a missile launcher that looked like it had seen better days.

"She's a bute, eh?" Said Ibashi looking at the party smiling with evident pride. Mei-Li grimaced but forced a smile herself hovering near the captain.

Richard was less than impressed and made no efforts to hide his disdain for this "ship" by crossing his arms and asking quite bluntly: "Is this a joke? This is you river vessel? It looks cobbled together and you propose she can out-run a Mermaid? Ha!" Said the noble with a sneer.

Corveta didn't like Richard's attitude but she had to agree it looked less than sea-worthy. Though they weren't going by sea, merely by a very large river that she had only seen once the last time she had been through this way. 'Still he shouldn't insult her ship. She could refuse us passage.' Thought the mage to herself.

Ibashi,, much everyone's surprise didn't bother to stop smiling and said: "Well I'll admit she's no Long Runner or Merbane but she's got enough speed and is well armed as you can see. That's what counts." She then smirked and furled her rainbow feathered cape. "Besides she has a secret weapon I've developed for crossing. A Magical Cloaking Device that will render her invisible to all but any pred we bump directly on the noggin." Said the elf woman looking quite proudly at her vessel.

Dargo didn't realy care for ships, but seeing as he was already on board with Taihaku having helped her push the last couple of crates on the deck moments ago, it seemed moot to argue. Besides he felt a little braver with her standing beside him.

(Now post and no complaining on my description of the ship! I'd scan in a render but the only one I got is mostly too small to be worth the effort. sweatdrop )
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:17 pm

(It's spelled "beaut' " not "bute" but I guess you got your point across. :3 Also, shame on you for breaking the fourth wall we worked so hard to build! X3 I mean...yeah, it was only one wall, we...had yet to build the first three, but it was progress! DX [Now imagine what I just said being said by that guy who voices Joe Swanson on Family Guy])

Taihaku stood on the deck of the apparently below-par water-faring vessel (she had never seen one before, so she knew not what standards ships were judged against), hunched over with her elbow on a crate in front of her. Hard work was hard work, and no amount of cool air made it any less exhausting, especially in that heavy coat of her's. But she knew she'd just have to bear with it until her body could regulate its temperature; she was too tired to use magic to do it, and somehow she felt shy about removing her coat when Ibashi was around. She just hoped everyone else would board quickly so they could get going. She was beginning to get sick of the smoggy air of this town.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:22 am

Saen held to Corveta's hand on the boat not because he was scared but because he loved the feeling of her hand in his. The sea worthiness of the vessel was none of Saen's concern, he was happy to be with Corveta and he was sure that any trouble that started they could survive.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:16 am

Corveta squeezed Saen's hand and looked at him as they boarded the ramp. "This is exciting! I've never been on a ship before." She said admiring how his hair blew in the wind as well as how strong and handsome he looked in that new sleek insectoid plated armor. 'He has a nice tight bum and big shoulders. I like that in a man.' Thought Corveta looking at Saen intently. She loved him more than ever now that he had listened to her story and had played that demoness in a game of chance just to have enough money to buy her a drink and have first date officially. 'Which is why I have to hold off. If I make love to him too early he may get bored.' She really doubted that. Her lovers of the past had told her she had skills in bed. Though if she held off tonight and they got eaten before they ever...! Suddenly she couldn't bear that thought. She'd have to take him tonight. "Saen I want you to stay in my quarters tonight....With me." She said looking at him shly.

Dargo watched as his master reluctantly boarded the ship. He didn't even look at Dargo! Why couldn't Taihaku, whom was strong, beutiful and adoring be his mistress instead of Richard. His ears flopped down and he glared at the nobleman's back side.

Ibashi stopped and looked at the passengers boarding. There were alot of them! This would be a good fee she'd pick up. Enough to potentialy get a new boiler and mabye a real pirate hat!...If our new "Cloaking Device" keeps up her end of the bargain. Thought Ibashi leaning on the railing giving anyone who looked too closely a good veiw of her bosom. She glanced over at Taihaku. "So are you ready to cast off?" She asked the neko woman.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:00 am

"I've never been on a real sea vessel myself." Saen laughed thinking of his past experience. "Only a small boat on a lake once." Saen froze for half a second when she asked about him staying in her quarters. He took a bow and kissed her hand. "It would be an honor to protect you, while you slept M'lady. No one shall disturb your slumber." Saen didn't catch what she meant at all being horribly naive about such things.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:53 am

(XD Oh they are just so cute together!)

Coverta blushed at having her hand kissed and Saen bowing at her slippers, well boots, then leaned in close enough to wisper in his ear: "But , Sir Kel, I shall not be doing much sleeping while WE are in my quarters." She said realizing he was naive about the ways of women. It made him more desirable to her. It had been so long since she had a lover who was more inexperienced than she. With that she bit him on the ear with enough pressure to feel her teeth but not so much as to injure him.

Richard watched this and winced. He was a long way from his home and without a lover. Oh sure he was married but that was a political alliance to give his father more territory. Besides which the woman he was married to wasn't even of his own species. Ugh. She was a reptile and had all the airs and graces of a princess. The kind of woman his mother and father liked. He was more interested in women like Persephone. She was as strong as a man, yet docile and womanly in every way that counted. She didn't wear a dress or put on make up but was soaked in grease and grime and yet she was more attractive than any woman he had ever known. A pity...Though a thought struck him. He had a wife but also his father had told him we may have a concubine to pleasure himself with. He had yet to choose one...Perhaps Persephone would agree to it. Yes! Though he'd have to wait till the opertune moment. Just after he'd saved her from a man eating giantess. Perfect! Then she'd have no choice but to give in to his request to be his woman. Oh it was perfect.

For some strange reason Dargo's hair stood on end. He looked at his master carefully. 'Uh oh. I have a feeling he just came up with hair brained mating scheame. Those never work out well for him...' Though the dragon worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:31 am

(I know right? XD)

"Not sleeping then wha-" Saen was cut off by the ear biting and blushed bright red as his nose bled. "OH! oh! Um If you are absolutely sure! I would like that very much! Yes let us uh not sleep." He was very excited enough so that he didn't want to ruin her mood by talks of marriage. If she wanted to make love then obivously she loved him and marriage would be nothing more than an envitibilty.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:29 pm

"You're..." Taihaku took a heavy inhale. "...The captain." She exhaled, having finished her answer to Ibashi. If her face looked red, it was both from the heat, and from her active imagination giving her the image of Ibashi telling her to take her coat off out of concern for her health. Though what she had witnessed so far, Ibashi might not notice or care. She wasn't sure what she would like to think would be better. Ooh...and she'd just used informal speak, too! What if Ibashi thought she'd feel comfortable taking her coat off around her and that made her less hesitant to ask it of her?!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Corveta laughed at Saen's eagerness. "Easy boy. First let's find our quarters." She looked over and saw that Taihaku was taking to the Captain. Or rather she was looking at her nervously and staring intently. 'Interesting. So Taihaku likes girls rather than boys. Shame she's so shy. She'll never ask that elf for a pint and pinch. But maybe I could help her out.' Thought Corveta mischeviously. She used to match make her friends all the time. "Oh, Captain Toreko, I have question. Where is my quarters- Oh, Taihaku! You look awful, dear! Why don't you let Captain Toreko take your coat? Captain if you don't mind." Said Corveta winking to Taihaku.

Ibashi found the mage Corveta's request very weird, but Taihaku did look hot in that big heavy coat so she reached forward and held her hands there asking. "May I take your coat, deary? You look very uncomfortable. For some reason her first mate seemed to ha ve taken in interest in this matter. Though why she didn't know why. Mei-Li didn't like coats and wasn't very found of anyone. Not even the crew much. "Oh an dyour quarters are down stairs and to the right. Very important! Don't go left!" She said to Corveta as she watched the girl take that poor young man's hand and lead him off. "Ah love. Shame I can't find anyone. I have too high of standard and serious cross-species obsession." She said in Taihaku's general direction.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Yikes, it's been a while. I just get sidetracked so easily! ^^; Probably why my webcomic never gets updated... xD
Anyway...

This wasn't the first time Persephone had seen, or traveled aboard, a ship that looked like a pile of junk - back home there was an entire race whose trademark style of spacecraft design looked like scrap metal duct-taped together - but she knew from experience with such that looks could be deceiving, and that an ugly vehicle was as likely as not a utilitarian vehicle, with practical qualities that more than made up for its looks. She could only hope that this boat was a similar case.
Passing Ibashi and boarding the ship, she looked around at its furnishings. It was obviously a purpose-built design: it appeared to be steam-powered, and it was surprisingly heavily armed, at least relative to what she'd expected. All evidence suggested that its owner was either experienced, or not willing to take any risks, or both.
Persephone then turned to Ibashi and took her turn asking about the sleeping arrangements. "So where might my room be? Downstairs to the left by any chance?" She meant this in the most harmlessly teasing sense - hopefully Ibashi didn't have some horrible secret down there and get worried about Persephone discovering it - oh, the places Persephone's mind went when she didn't rein it in...!
And on that note: while she had been alone with her thoughts, earlier as she had been wandering the town, she had noticed a peculiar frequency with which they would turn to Richard. She had no idea at this point whether he had any kind of feelings for her, but she was sharp enough to suspect that if she was always thinking about him, it was probable she'd developed some kind of feelings. The mystery here was what she found in him - she respected how he was a confident leader, but not too confident; she liked his rational and planned-out way of thinking, but neither of those traits were new to her, rare as they may be in some worlds.
Long story short, the eventual conclusion she reached was that, with the pheromones in the air as they seemed to be judging by her companions' behavior (e.g. Saen and Corveta, Mei Ling and Taihaku...), and with the loneliness she had been feeling lately, she might as well take a dive and see what could grow between the two of them. So she confronted Richard with a proposition.
"Richard?" she addressed, suddenly feeling... shy? It was the subtlest of emotions, but for someone who had made a living out of laughing in the face of Death, it was an alien one. She of course didn't let it show, though. "Care to join me for dinner? Or perhaps you could stop by my room later...?" It occurred to her that there may be a single ship-wide dinner planned, or perhaps none at all this particular night, given the time.

P.S. I've used my time-control powers to decree that it's nighttime. I'm not sure if the plan had been to board the same night or the next morning, but I think it was the former and everyone's posts seem to suggest such.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:35 pm

(XD It's okay Para. Thanks for posting! Ah I wouldn't worry about not updating my webcomic if I was you. True fans ALWAYS come back. Even if it takes years. )

Richard's smile widened. It seems that Persephone had already chosen to be with him and he hadn't even asked! He could have dinner with her, partake of her womanly pleasures and then tell her she would make an wonderful concubine. She'd laugh and agree and soon they'd be off so he could show her the wonders of his homeworld. Perhaps she could even be his part time mechanic. She'd look sexy in overalls. "It would be my privilege, my dear Persephone." He said enjoying the way her name sounded on his tongue. Hopefully after dinner her tongue would feel just as much a delight on his.

Ibashi turned to Persephone and fixed her with a quick glare. "No one is to go in Door number 7-A or else you'll spend your remainder of this cruise in the brig." Then she turned back to Taihaku.

Dargo wondered what was down there that was so...secretive. It was a good thing he was a Dragon Dog and not a Dragon Cat or something. Likely he'd be sneaking past everyone, much like he was now unconsciously, to creep down into the ship's depths and find this mysterious door 7-A.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 pm

(I'm not sure what you mean is going on with Mei-li so if my post doesn't cover something let me know. >.<)

Taihaku shut her eyes and nearly wept when Corveta made her suggestion. She was not about to decline a kind offer, however, and, however reluctantly, she unbuttoned her large, heavy, white-fur-lined blue coat, removed her arms from the sleeves, and handed the garb to Ibashi. Her tight, white muscle-shirt was all she had to wear underneath, and the lack of sleeves showed all the white and black-spotted fur on her hands and forearms, almost as if she were wearing gloves. The fur, however, was obviously biological, as signified by how it tapered off towards her elbows. And of course, without her coat, her E-cup breasts were much less inconspicuous.

Taihaku sighed with a shiver. The aura of cold air around her now affected her more, but it felt very refreshing to her now. It managed to make a smile show on her face, her eyes still closed as she forgot about everyone else around her and enjoyed the relaxing freshness of the air.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:47 pm

(I think he meant Ibashi. XD I know they sound simular, Para, but Mei-Li is the Harpy and Ibashi is the elf. The elf and the kitty are secretly attracted to one another. Not the elf and the bird. Though Mei-Li is harpy and ...Well something COULD happen. Not likely though. ^^; )

Ibashi starred openly at Taihaku's slender and powerful body and her surprisingly full bust. "My word. You're like a statue! How do you keep such a trim figure, dear?" Asked Ibashi looking at Taihaku's eyes, but thinking 'Dang! She's cute with that coat off.' She thought once again having a look at her before saying. "You know you should leave that bulky coat off during this voyage. It'll be stuffy and it hides you lovely figure." She said placing hand on Taihaku's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:34 pm

"Forgive me Corveta your beauty and charms are quite beyond me so, my patience is far more less than it normally would be. Tell me if ever I over step my bounds."

.Saen watched as Corveta told the captain to take the coat and followed his love obediantly to thier quarters. "What was that about?" he asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:56 pm

"Well..." Taihaku began, attempting to keep her composure while speaking to her superior. "To answer your question, I suppose my physique is do in large part to the training I subject my body to on a semi-daily basis, and in some other part, to luck of the draw in regards to the gene pool from which I am descended." Her icy blue eyes looked straight back into Ibashi's, out of respect, her expression neutral as usual. Though her face would still look flush, it was now mostly due to Ibashi's influence on her emotions. Ibashi would likely be able to feel the heat of Taihaku's cheek upon touching it, too. The physical contact just made the neko that much more internally flustered.

"I-If you would like me to leave my coat of during the length of the voyage, I suppose I must comply. You are the captain, after all."

(BTW sorry, I forgot to describe Taihaku's hip-length, straight-cut, golden-blonde hair, the bangs of which are cut straight as well as the back.)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Corveta smilled at Sean as if she knew a secret he didn't. "Let's just say Taihaku will likely thank me for asking Ibashi to take her coat later." She said giggling at his blank looks and leading him down into the lower decks. These weren't as well polished and were a grimy and close together makign the hallway narrow. Corveta scrounched her nose up at this. "Ugh! Have they heard of Cleaning? I mean at ALL?" She laughed and continued on till she came to her room. "Ah there we go. Are you ready?" She asked Saen looking as excited as he was and then she turned the door and the room was revealed. It was small, just big enough for two people to stay in. The bed took up a good portion of the room and left only room for a shelf and a chair. "Oh. Well it's not a looker, but at least it's got a bed." She turned to him and grabbed his hands with hers then fell ball. "Shall we? Tee he he he he!" She said as she pulled him on top of herself. Her breasts making contact with his chest through her outfit. "Ow!...Mabye we should have gotten rid of that armor first."

Ibashi's eyes went wide. "And such a smooth tongue too." She said smilling and for some reason taking some of Taihaku's hair in her hand and examining it. "I didn't know you had such gorgerous hair! Oh but it looks a little dirty from your travels. We have no showers for the crew but I happen to have one in my quarters. If you would come with me." Said Ibashi turning smoothly and taking Tai's hand and guiding towards her end of the ship. "Oh and men..." She said over her shoulder. "Get ready to make sail." With that she turned and walked on. The ship suddenly got very busy and somehow Gildor was brought on board just as it began to leave. Port Starview was beginning to disappear as they went further into the river but they were a long way from crossing it.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Gildor watched as the port slowly began to disappear. The Elf had been in very deep thought about how to deal with the vampire they had been sent to slay, if they reached said vampire. If worse came to worse, he could burst his sacks of flour and set those alight. The resulting flash fire should burn fast and hot enough to deal some damage, but not enough to kill a vampire. While Gildor had slain vampires, he normally preferred doing it in places where he could get to sunlight. At the very least he hoped the vampire would be dumb enough to set up it's lair near a river or something. He sighed and turned to Ibashi. "Anything I can do to help Captain?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:59 am

"--Uh!" was what escaped Taihaku's mouth as she was suddenly pulled along behind Ibashi, her current idol. Her face brushed against the rainbow-colored cape the captain wore. She could feel the elf's hand through the fur on her own. It felt warm and gentle, yet firm. Taihaku noted that she'd have to work on her own grip for the future so it could be a mark of her own person, consciously tightening her grip on Ibashi's hand as it crossed her mind. She didn't resist, however, and allowed her to be led wherever she was being led to. Come to think of it, a shower would be nice.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Ibashi stopped and looked back at Gildor with a smirk. "What? You want to help me wash of Taihaku? My word, brother from the forest. I had no idea you were so lecherous." She laughed then waved her hand indicating she didn't think so. "I'm sure you meant to say was there anything I can do to help with the ship, Captain? If that were the case then you could try to relax. You're a passenger aboard my ship. Though if you wanted to help out you could head down to to engineering. I'm Sure Mandy would have something for you to do." Ibashi said turning back to Taihaku and leading her to her quarters opening the door and beckoning her into the nicely furnished room. It wasn't large but it was bigger than most rooms on the ship. Big enough that the two of them could stand apart and have room to stride from one side to the other in under three quick motions. There was a box-like pane of glass with a copper shower head over it and a privacy curtain. Inside the shower was a tray with shampoo, conditioner and soap along with a sponge. "There you are, dear."

Meanwhile Dargo was getting further into the ship and nearer the elusive door. He forgot how this happened but decided it didn't mater. He needed to make sure the secrurity of this boat was ...well secure-like...Umm yeah. So that's what he did by sneaking up to the forbidden door and starring at it in wonder. it was large bolted and had a sign on it saying: "To whom it may concern. Under no circumstance open this door! Or I'll have your balls! This means you." ~Love Captain Ibashi Toreko. He ignored the silly sign he couldn't understand anyway. Human words always confused his mind when they were written rather than spoken. It had something to do with Richard's lazy ways and not taking the time to teach Dargo written words. So he lifted up his paws and put them on the door pushing with all his might. It didn't even budge. Not even a little! He tried harder...Nothing! Darnit...He wasn't going to give up. He needed to find somebody with hands...Or lock picking skills. He went back above deck to see if anyone was a available.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:28 pm

(Ack! You posted just before I did while I was editing! XD Well darn how will we solve this, Nyaha? You go next or should I re-post and have Ibashi lead Taihaku to the shower itself?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Taihaku stared at the small shower nervously. She wasn't sure she could do this in someone else's room, what the privacy issues. She looked to Ibashi, still nervous. She didn't know what she wanted to say. She thought a shower would be nice, and it was a very kind offer from Ibashi. She supposed the prudent thing to ask would be...

"Would you mind turning away?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 14 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next