Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:51 am

(Apparently not. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Glad to see my unexpected week-long absence didn't cause any calamities xP
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:51 pm

Richard wondered what had gotten into the elf. "'Chat with Dargo' What do you mean?" He asked but the elf had already left. Suddenly Dargo opened his mouth and began to speak in language that Richard understood.

"He meant that the spell would allows us to speak, master. And what things we have to talk about!" Said Dargo wagging his tail happily nearly crippling a passerby with the flat club-like part of his tail.

As Kira tore the card the little man disappeared. Though on his end he'd turn around to his red and black clad soldiers. "Sad. I was hopping to stack the odds in our favor...After all Richard did escape one of the most dangerous assassin groups in this land" Said the nobleman turning to his squad. "Eliminate Richard and anyone whom would stand against you, but do it quietly. I'd prefer this to be over so we can settle the matter of secession and leave this horrible realm." He said then made a gesture and the ninja-like warriors turned and leapt away all cool like.

Moria blushed and bowed her head. "My apologies. I assumed. A terrible habit I have to employ in my line of work." She said smirking. "So you are on quest? Noble endeavor I hope, anything sneaky or immoral would dishonor your neko heritage." She said then suddenly a hooded neko stepped out of the shadows and stood by Moria whispering something. She frowned. "Ah I'm afraid I'll have to leave you, my dear friend from the savage north. I am needed elsewhere." She smiled. "Do come see me in Negav sometime. I would love the chance to speak more of your kind and to regale you with tales of the Old Empire." She said with a wink breaking her ice composure briefly before resuming it again like a mask. "Till we meet again, Taihaku, Lady of Northen Winds." She turned and followed the ninja neko who looked back at Taihaku with eyes that seemed to be all steel and no hint of kindness before falling behind Moria and following her to the exit of the Inn.

The imp smiled at her. "Goldasia doesn't take your currency. It wouldn't be useful in our cross dimensional journeys. She'll likely ask for a barter for say...Oh all the memories you had before you were four, or some of your potential time from down time of now or even just simply ask for some of your mana.

Poor Persephone wouldn't have time to ask them as Atlanta drug her down the stairs so fast they soon disappeared from sight. She lead her down two flights of stairs and past a large door that said "Do Not Enter". Then when Persephone looked back it'd say "Seriously, Don't Enter." She might wonder about that...had Atlanta not dragged her around the next corner where a very large underground hot springs was located! It was huge! So huge that the dozen or so people who were there still couldn't fill all of the baths. As she was looking a young neko woman bearing the seal of the hotel, and dressed up in a cute little toga on her chest walked up to them and smiled widely. "Hello ladies- Eek! What happened to you two? You look...well gross." She said sweat dropping and holding up her clipboard as if to fend them off.

Atlanta blushed and winced. "We um...had a....a......" She trailed off embarrassingly. She looked at Persephone for help witjh those "oh please help me!" eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:17 pm

(OMG UPDATE!
Spoiler:
)

Taihaku watched Moria leave, silently exhaling a snort through her nostrils. She did not like that woman. Seeing no other course of action, she continued down the stairs, heading toward the lobby. She watched Atlanta and Persephone head further downstairs. She thought perhaps she could engage the two more, form a camaraderie that she didn't feel existed between them yet. They were, besides Corveta, the only two other females in the group, after all...now that Toreko was gone...

Taihaku gave her head a shake and focused her thoughts. It would be good to get to know them at least. It would be helpful to get their support in battle if she needed it, and to do such a favour for them as well, and getting to know them would form a bond of trust that would allow them to count on eachother. As she headed past the doorway to the lobby, she noticed Dargo seemingly conversing with Richard. Good for him, she thought, before continuing downstairs, following quietly behind the two ladies.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:26 pm

"...encounter with a predator," finished Persephone. "She tried to catch us with some kind of honey. So are we supposed to sign in?" As she asked this, her hands had already set to work unbuttoning her clothes, uncaring whether it made her seem impatient. The bath was calling to her!
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:57 pm

((I was actually seriously considering bothering you earlier today, Jedi... Razz ))

Memories? Time? Mana? Jenna looked puzzled, then remembered where she was. Science wasn’t law here on Felarya - it was all magic. And magic… was fueled by mana! Right! The not-so-tiny snapped her fingers and a lightbulb practically turned on over her head as she finally understood… sorta. She shrugged as they finally reached the aforementioned ‘aisle five’.

“Well, I’m not really much of a mage, so if I have any mana, she’s perfectly welcome to take it. Now, where’s that Tunnuktorie stuff…”

As she looked around, she couldn’t help but wonder if, well, if she had any mana at all, that would be enough? And if it wasn’t, just how far was she willing to get all these ingredients? Then again, if she figured out how to use all these (which she didn’t doubt for a second, thank you very much), she’d be practically invulnerable to being consumed, and if she and Atlanta had an accident again, it wouldn’t end quite so quickly or messily.

Of course, that was if she had what Goldasia wanted, and was willing to give it...
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:12 pm

(posting again after realizing I had posted after reading halfway through Jedi's post. ^^; )

Taihaku stopped before the "Do Not Enter" sign. Such things always intrigued her, though she did her best to respect them. But if this was anything like the "Do Not Enter" door on Ibashi's ship, it might be a good idea to investigate...at some point. For the moment, she continued down the hall and took the same turn Atlanta and Persephone did, quietly stepping up a few feet behind them and looking over their shoulders at the underground hot spring beyond them. It reminded her of the ones back up north, though those ones held much more mystery than this one, being surrounded by caverns of solid ice that seemed unaffected by the warm temperatures of the water, and vice-versa. This one seemed natural enough, or perhaps, even man-made. She lowered her hood from her head and listened in on the conversation the Persephone esd having with the apparent hotel staff.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:48 pm

(Welp I got my reply. Just waiting for Nergal..Though I wonder since Gildor wondered off what he will do. XD)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Gildor would look around, then notice the sign leading to the baths. Remembering that Persephone and Atalanta had wanted to get bathed, he would head in that direction. He'd pass by the "Seriously, Don't Enter." sign and stop for a moment, staring at it. Shrugging, he turned away, only to glance back at it once more before continuing on to the baths.

(JEDI!! That sign, it can't be. Is that the sign from my comics? XD )
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:06 pm

(Yes Nergal it is! XD Glad you noticed the tribute now....MAKE MOAR! >=D The Meme king demends it!!))

Atlanta sensed somebody approach from behind. "Hm?" She turned and saw Taihaku. "Oh hello there." She said polietly to the cat woman. "Are you here to bathe too? I thought neko's didn't like water." She stated thinking back. Before this day she'd have likely tried to vacuum up the neko rather than find out if she regularly bathed in water. She giggled a little at the mere thought of it! But she liked Gildor. He was a nice elf, and not in the tasty way, and his friends were all even nicer. It made her really think hard on the whole "eating humans for sustenance" thing. She then noticed Persephone had left her! Being driven onward as if by a magnetic force to the water.

Persephone would find the bath was waiting for her bubbling away at a nice warm temperature. It seemed to call her. 'Persephone....come.....' It would say. It was empty and inviting. It reflected her dirty image and she could almost swear the reflected her frowned at her as if saying "Why are you still in those nasty clothes? Get them off and come into this water right now, me!"

The aisle wasn't as well stocked. Though she'd find the container was much easier to find that way. It was a large clay jar with what looked like archaic symbols standing out stark and forbbiding on it. Chun-Lo levitated looking at the jar. "Well there it is. I hope there's enough left. Oh I'd uh not open it till you get to the register." He said smiling a toothy smile. "It tends to like fingers." He said snickering. "And ins't too willing to let them go." He said laughing again rotating around and around upside down in the air still further defying gravity without bothering to flap them. "Okay...Hoooooo...That was a good laugh. Alright are you ready to check out?" The imp asked the enormous tiny.

As Gildor turned to look back at the sign the words had changed! They now stated. "I'm warning you, elf, don't enter. " How had it done that? Was it enchanted to annoy people? As he was wondering if he looked down he may have noticed a light appear under the door and some sort of chilling laughter.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Taihaku's ears gave an annoyed wiggle at what Atlanta said. She'd heard this 'nekos don't like water' thing many times before. Hadn't Atlanta already seen her wielding ice? Did she not grasp the fact that ice was, in simplest terms, really really cold water?

Despite her irritation, she attempted to speak in a calm, even tone. "I am not of the nekokind with which you are familiar," she said. "You'll find that stereotypes inspired by nekos in this part of the world do not apply to my people, and less so myself. And to answer your first question, yes, I do plan to bathe whilst interacting with Persephone and yourself."

As she said this, she took a look around, attempting to assess the level of undress she would have to stoop to in order to fully immerse herself in the experience, doing this by observing how much clothing other patrons still possessed.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:43 pm

So I guess we don't need to sign in. Consider Persephone naked and letting her cares melt away in the bath with her clothes in a pile on the ground behind her.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:46 pm

I killed the thread! D:
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:59 pm

(XD No you didn't. Nergal and Balth are obviously busy. I'll give them one more day then we'll go on without them for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:34 pm

(Oh gosh, I've been busy! ...and I sort of didn't notice you update, Jedi XP I'll get a reply up ASAP >.< )

Jenna quickly located the substance she was looking for. It was contained in a very odd jar, with lot’s of archaic symbols scratched into it. Chun-Lo confirmed it’s identity, but also made a joke about it liking fingers. And another joke. Jenna felt her patience wearing thin as the little fluffy gargoyle began to float and laugh. The amazon-sized tiny felt herself on the verge of punching Chun when he finally cut it out and asked her if she was ready to purchase. Loosening up a bit, Jenna nodded.

“Yeah, I guess this is about it.” She replied aloud before muttering, “Now it’s just a matter of paying… and hoping I don’t shrink soon.”
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:03 am

(Growing big turned Jenna into the Hulk! O.o JENNA SMASH PUNY GARBOYLE!!!)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:13 am

(._.;;; *facepalms* I thought I had responded already. To make this even more fail worthy, I keep on checking the thread, wondering why it's frozen and never once noticed I hadn't posted. XD )

Gildor stared at the door, then started to walk away. However, he quickly returned to the door, his curiosity getting the better of him. "Hello? Who's in there?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:04 am

I killed the thread again! Wait no... Nergal killed it. Shame on you, Nergal!

But seriously folks. If anyone was waiting on me, I'm just chilling here until something happens, so... don't wait on me to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:13 pm

((...Um, any update in the works yet, Jedi? Or did Nergal and I successfully murder the RP? D: ))
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:42 am

Persephone is getting extreeeeeemely wrinkly from the 3-week bath.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:20 am

XD You realize time isn't supposed to advance outside of posts, right? You're just joking, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:08 am

NO AHM TOTALLY SRS.
Yes I'm joking, but I had a point to illustrate ;P
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:10 am

:3 Thought so. Just wanted to avoid assuming. *takes my sign*
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:35 pm

parameciumkid wrote:
Persephone is getting extreeeeeemely wrinkly from the 3-week bath.

(This is an amusing image....That I must now draw as a black mail! >=D Aslo sorry this took so long guys. I've been uber busy this week and not getting enough sleep and on top of that Valentine's Day had me down till I pulled a reversal and asked somebody I know online "out" for a cyber date! Hoysha Booshya! Anywho on with the RP!!)

The door seemed to stare back at Gildor for a long time not saying anything. If he looked up in disgust rolling his eyes he'd notice the sign had changed. "Enter, Gildor." It now read. Would the elf dare venture past the indecisive door?

(XD Gildor and the indecisive Door. Almost sounds like a British fantasy novel.)

Chun-Lo grinned evilly and said in a gleeful sort of tone. "Ah but you've already shrunk an inch in the time you've been here. See? I haven't adjusted my height at all since you and I were strolling around." He said looking at her eye to eye where as he had been hovering just above her her eye level hadn't he? Uh oh...Was the spell unstable? Would she shrink back to her normal height before she could find the others again, or at least someplace safe to hide? While she was pondering these gruesome thoughts sudenly she'd find herself at the strange eight sides counter she had started at. With tan skinned Sphinx was reading a Inter-species Romance "Graphic" Novel. Upon seeing the young amazon return she glanced up. "Ah so you're ready to check out and get back to the regular dimensions at least, eh?

Atlanta listened to the Neko a moment. It seemed allot of her beliefs about them were quite mixed up and otherwise...wrong. She sweat dropped a little. 'I suppose you can only know so much about a race you see as a food. Other than how it tastes.' She thought idly wondering for a the briefest instant what Taihaku's type of Neko tasted like. She mentally shook herself. Gildor wouldn't approve! She instead focused on taking the coat of and was about to shrug out of it when she felt it brush her wings and then shuddered with a suddenly relazation. "Ah....Taihaku...Do you have a minute? I...ummm have a concern I need to address with you." She said motioning with her head over to a column of rock to duck behind.

As Persephone was soaking she felt the water shift as somebody got in the pool with her. If she opened her eyes she'd see it was a very well toned neko with spiky blonde hair. He had azure eyes that reflected curves of her naked body in them. He smiled. "Hello, doll, mind if I join ya?" He asked.

(There I think I got everyone...If I missed you, let me know!)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Taihaku narrowed an eye at the fairy for a split second before her face resumed it's neutral expression. She thought it an odd request, as well as thought it peculiar that the fairy knew her name already. She was sure she hadn't yet introduced herself...perhaps she simply overheard someone else speak her name beforehand. Well, whatever the case, she felt she might as well see what Atlanta had to discuss. She nodded to the fairy, prompting her to go first, and would follow behind the fairy as she moved behind the column.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next