Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE?   Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 am

My latest guilty pleasure is the Death Battle series on Screwattack. I accidentally found it in a recommended video column. It was Starscream vs Rainbow Dash...and I laughed my head off at the end result. Let's just say the vore crowd got something out of it.

But I'm inpressed at how before the fight, the hosts go over the 'weapons, armor and abilities' of both fighters, and it shows these guys do their homework. So I was wondering...wouldn't it be fun if they someday use the Felarya cast for episodes? Oh, the dirty jokes would flow from Boomstick's mouth like wine.

Fights between Felarya characters would be fun (KAI vs ALVAR...FIGHT!), but what characters from other franchises could go against 100-foot predators? And if the latter happens...there's always the possibility one of our beloved preds can lose. After all...

Spoiler:

The point is, the guys behind the show scrutinize EVERYTHING about the fighters, and tactics and smarts usually trump brute force. Look at how....

Spoiler:

So even if the show's creators find another giant character or something to pit against Crisis, Crisis's lack of formal fighting training and reliance on instinct could be her undoing. Plus, we all know that the predator sense is nothing like Spidey's spider-sense, so it would only get her so far.

Whatever, I was just bored and wanted to talk about the possibilities...
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE?   Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:50 am

Oh you have no idea how much I would love that. I like Deathbattles too, and getting to see Crisis vs anyone really would be awesome. Heh, in particular Crisis vs Naga Anna. What will win, Crisis' physical skills or Anna's intelect and tech? >:3 I think it's already been shown as cannon that Anna has built deadly weapons out of the junk she find, but I'm not sure...

Another good one would be a battle between the Guardians.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE?   Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:16 am

Since Lily can't attain giant-size, one good matchup for her would be against Poison Ivy. I predict a Poison Ivy victory, actually, given how being part-plant herself, she'd be resistant to Lily's nastiest power. Plus, Lily's all about blind rage, while Ivy is cunning and patient.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE?   Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:34 am

*grins* Cunning normally trumps blind rage -cough-unless your the hulk-cough-. >:3 That would certainly be a fun one to watch. Or maybe a naga vs a dridder. I don't really know of many dridders though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE?   Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Darth_Nergal wrote:
*grins* Cunning normally trumps blind rage -cough-unless your the hulk-cough-. >:3 That would certainly be a fun one to watch. Or maybe a naga vs a dridder. I don't really know of many dridders though...

The Hulk can be quite resourceful and devious when he wants to be, especially when it's more or less Banner's intellect bleeding through and in control. Remember the 'cop car boxing gloves' in the movie? That was actually ripped from a Hulk game called Ultimate Destruction....

I don't like the idea of Crisis vs Anna....sounds too easy to throw out there. I'd rather see Crisis and Anna fight giant-sized characters from other franchises that match their traits (Crisis's natural athleticism and Anna's love of high-tech weaponry). As for dridder vs. naga....how about Scala vs. Claire?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE?   Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Felarya characters go on Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE?
Page 1 of 1