Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More members, more ideas more communication.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew_G
Tasty morsel

More members, more ideas more communication.  Empty
PostSubject: More members, more ideas more communication.    More members, more ideas more communication.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:57 am

This is a great forum. I don't post here often, but it has potential to grow into something, similar to how a sapling can grow into a tree and produce fruit. Therefore I recommend we get some new members here, namely those from around the artist, RPer, and Vore community. This is one of my rare optimistic moments, so I think it can be done. We also have to make them feel welcome, and if need be, more interactive. Now is the time to put new ideas together. I'm sure this idea has been done to death, so say what you will. It will require a team effort though. Even if this post gets lost amongst all the dust here, I'll know I tried. So please whatever you can do to contribute, do it, No matter how small. I have some ideas, but they need people to work.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

More members, more ideas more communication.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More members, more ideas more communication.    More members, more ideas more communication.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:18 am

Hm, you address issues that are sort of on a wishlist of many already, that and more meaningful discussions. Those are always desired it seems no matter how well we are doing. I would also say you never post here, but I know you already, and I guess its just my chance to welcome you to the forum.

If you have some ideas feel free to post them, and see what happens~ Responses, critiques, whatever.
Back to top Go down

More members, more ideas more communication.
Page 1 of 1