Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...

Go down 
+59
Prof.Nekko
Jasconius
French snack
walkingbyself
Jætte_Troll
ravaging vixen
TheLightLost
luke112
alliance
Anime-Junkie
Stabs
Tuc135
Archmage_Bael
Asuroth
timing2
JohnDoe
EliteCreature
FalconJudge
SuperPieGuy9
CauldronBorn24
zelda31
Chris The Great...maybe
codaman
TankHunter678
Reptillian
11cookeaw3
Byakugan01
L'Ryn
Rade
S-Guy
Rythmear
Jibsy0
servomoore
/Fish/
Feign
Sineria.
TheQuantumMechanic
observer88
Sephimink|Kyle
dlausactor6373
Garnet
Daimo
bigman27622
MegaDan5
ZionAtriedes
Oldman40k2003
gwadahunter2222
DorianTheBlind
Mentalguy
Delicious Kevin
Warrior3000
rcs619
Karbo
Raetsu Lord Pichu
GREGOLE
Shady Knight
Pendragon
Malahite
Raveolution
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Right on1   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 am

Right on you two! That is exactly what i would do! I would take the young one into my care, basically raising it as a sibling.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:25 pm

alliance wrote:
Right on you two! That is exactly what i would do! I would take the young one into my care, basically raising it as a sibling.
Good luck trying to feed her when she gets older Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: dont worry   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:05 am

Dont worry....ill manage. I dont mind wathing them eat other people.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:13 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:

Hey, she can hunt for her own food as she is able, so long as it isn't intelligent; but yeah, feeding a small giant pred is not something for just anyone to take on. Depending on just how desperate and/or sociopathic you are though, intelligent beings that are attacking your group might be fair game.

Personally I wouldn't condone a friendly pred eating even enemies, but if it happened anyway I think what I would choose to punish the pred over would not be the "murder" (because honestly if they truly were enemies then I was probably shooting to kill at them anyway, so it would be a little hypocritical to punish the pred for killing them instead), but for the cruel and painful way the pred killed the attackers. Its not foolproof though; a pred so punished might simply kill enemies in the future, then eat them, and I don't yet have an argument for why they shouldn't do that which cannot be easily turned against me and used to point out that I shouldn't eat other animals, like monkies.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:20 am

Oldman40k2003 wrote:
Anime-Junkie wrote:

Hey, she can hunt for her own food as she is able, so long as it isn't intelligent; but yeah, feeding a small giant pred is not something for just anyone to take on. Depending on just how desperate and/or sociopathic you are though, intelligent beings that are attacking your group might be fair game.

Personally I wouldn't condone a friendly pred eating even enemies, but if it happened anyway I think what I would choose to punish the pred over would not be the "murder" (because honestly if they truly were enemies then I was probably shooting to kill at them anyway, so it would be a little hypocritical to punish the pred for killing them instead), but for the cruel and painful way the pred killed the attackers. Its not foolproof though; a pred so punished might simply kill enemies in the future, then eat them, and I don't yet have an argument for why they shouldn't do that which cannot be easily turned against me and used to point out that I shouldn't eat other animals, like monkies.

Well i was saying if they are orpaned, with nowhere else to go. (Like the posts above, their parents being killed) And like i said, once she gets older, i wouldnt mind much if she ate other people. And yes, my kindheartedness toward preds will most likely be my downfall
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:05 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
You see, this is my point here. Things go very poorly for man-eaters in the end:
The tiger of suburban are still alive, the lions in Tanzania are fine, as Gustave and any attempt to capture it failed. Crocodile of Ramree Island are still alive
Well now you're presenting other situations where the locals lack the resources to deal with these animals. (And if they had the resources, most likely they would deal with them.)

The counter-example you showed me before was of tigers who (for the most part) died and whose entire species is at risk. Things do tend to go poorly for man-eaters... with notable exceptions. The Gustave crocodile is not the rule.

I offer a counter example to the Gustave example, for instance:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/12/10/1102625519725.html
"Although lions tend to avoid the smell of the Maasai, knowing that if they attack the herds they will be stalked to death."

Quote :
From his point of view Corbett doesn't see himself as a saint, and the fact these animals are facing extinction is because humans have misconception about their nature due to superstitions, folklores and religions which tend to portray them as evils and exaggerate the threat they represent, so many people thinks it's right to kill them,
And if they were confronted with giant preds that WERE eating them, and they could get the resources to make them get dead, do you honestly wish to say they wouldn't get rid of said preds? Do you think humans care so little about their own family members or fellow townspeople that if they HAD the resources, they'd not use it? We need to come to an understanding about the human will to survive here...

Quote :
Raveolution wrote:
If foreigners aren't killing these tigers and maneaters, then the local populace is responsible for hunting and poisoning them. In any case, they're endangered now.

I don't think the local population will try something it we look the case Leopard_of_Rudraprayag, for eight years the inhabitants didn't to move alone at night, so the local populations won't be much interested to do that unless they want to increase the number of victims. To deal with this kind of beast if you don't have the competence to deal with them, it's not an amateur or a casual hunter jobs it's a professional work because you can spend many days or many years and try before to find the right beast.
Tell ya what though, if I offered to kill such an animal and brought back its head do you think I would be hated or loved by that particular populace?

Their problem is they can't kill it... not that they don't want to.

BTW I never said Corbett thought he was a saint... when I say he's considered a saint, this means that others saw him as such.

Quote :
Raveolution wrote:
My point was maneaters don't tend to get away with man-eating for long. The case you showed me presents examples of them dying in various ways, being hunted by master hunters, and in some cases being threatened with outright extinction.

I don't think so when we read crocodile attacks or late animals attacks against humans the animals are not killed systematically.
I said in some cases they are being threatened with outright extinction. Your exceptions anecdotes, while valid, don't refute what I said because I never said they were all put down or that maneating animals were all driven to extinction.

I will say one thing though - it is rare that humans don't hunt a man-eater, or seek outside help to do so. Humans don't typically let that kind of thing slide.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Raveolution wrote:
Well now you're presenting other situations where the locals lack the resources to deal with these animals. (And if they had the resources, most likely they would deal with them.)
I present them in my first answer in Man-eaters article but you don't pay attention to them as it explained the different case and level of man-eating. There are links to different cases.You complained humans were killed easily in Felarya I show you even in real world they are killed easily by real man-eaters even if the beast is killed it make a large number of victims and terrorize the locals.

Raveolution wrote:
The counter-example you showed me before was of tigers who (for the most part) died and whose entire species is at risk. Things do tend to go poorly for man-eaters... with notable exceptions. The Gustave crocodile is not the rule.
Gustave is a man-eaters is 300 victims is exaggerated but it's proven it ate humans.
To come back to the big cats(Lions,tigers,and leopard) this so called man-eaters were old and sick beasts even in the casetigers of Sunbardans whose are healthy tigers it's shown with a better management technique it lower the risk, in the end the tigers in this area live well.

In what crocodile is not the rule how they are considered as man-eaters and they are wealthier and large specimens are far more dangerous than a tigers or a lions (they tend to hunt them) and things tend to go well for them.

Raveolution wrote:
I offer a counter example to the Gustave example, for instance:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/12/10/1102625519725.html
"Although lions tend to avoid the smell of the Masai, knowing that if they attack the herds they will be stalked to death."
you forget this sentence "The small village was fenced with thorny branches." which show better why Lions don't tend to get close to their village because Lions know how it's painful a thorn in their paws.

If you said Gustave is not the rule in what it's a counter example by Masai who hunts lions and not crocodiles is a counter example. About lions it has been estimated an average killing of 200 Tanzanians by years which is an impressive performance how they killed easily a large number of humans by years.

The Masai has a better Management technique to secure their village than the average Tanzanians because the thorny branches don't require a lot resource.

Edit: about the relationship between Maasai hunting lions
wikipedia wrote:
One myth about the Maasai is that each young man is supposed to kill a lion before they are circumcised. Although lion hunting was an activity of the past, and lion hunting has been banned in East Africa, lions are still hunted when they maul Maasai livestock, and young warriors who engage in traditional lion killing do not face significant consequences. Increasing concern regarding lion populations has given rise to at least one program which promotes accepting compensation when a lion kills livestock, rather than hunting and killing the predator.[35] Nevertheless, killing a lion gives one great value and celebrity status in the community.

Raveolution wrote:
And if they were confronted with giant preds that WERE eating them, and they could get the resources to make them get dead, do you honestly wish to say they wouldn't get rid of said preds? Do you think humans care so little about their own family members or fellow townspeople that if they HAD the resources, they'd not use it? We need to come to an understanding about the human will to survive here...
The problem there are a huge difference in between lions and tigers man-eater which were most of the time old and sick and Felaryans predators for some which are larger, stronger they and as smart as human. Kill Felarya predators is possible but the situation will be different than on Earth.

Raveolution wrote:

Tell ya what though, if I offered to kill such an animal and brought back its head do you think I would be hated or loved by that particular populace?

Their problem is they can't kill it... not that they don't want to.

BTW I never said Corbett thought he was a saint... when I say he's considered a saint, this means that others saw him as such.

You said the local would do it by themselves but in the case of Rudrayag the beasts killed easily 400 people over eight years it's a long period to killed this animal. In eight years people would have largely the time to gather enough resources or to find solutions to protect themselves. I think they are not dumb or stupid but it was difficult to deal with the beast.

Raveolution wrote:
I said in some cases they are being threatened with outright extinction. Your exceptions anecdotes, while valid, don't refute what I said because I never said they were all put down or that maneating animals were all driven to extinction.
It has been shown the man-eating behavior is exceptional and happen in certain conditions. What threaten really their specie is mostly the destruction of their natural habitat and the poaching but not really to their man-eating nature.

Raveolution wrote:
I will say one thing though - it is rare that humans don't hunt a man-eater, or seek outside help to do so. Humans don't typically let that kind of thing slide.
As it has been shown to the case of tigers of Sunbardans, the solutions to drop the death rate a better management technique is better than hunting.

My point is simple humans can die in large numbers in Felarya or in Earth it doesn't necessary they are cow or stupid or anything else but what they deal with is very dangerous and powerful by quoting real life man-eater it was just to show even we can kill them they are able to kill us easily and in large number before they get stopped but hopefully most of the case they are sick or old beast for the "big cat" case but not to more large and powerful like crocodiles. But in the overall humans are a supplement not their main diet, so a man-eater beast cannot only sustain itself by human and a good management technique drop the risk to be attacked.

So humans are not cow or dumb but they can die in large number in Felarya, Predators in Felarya are more powerful and intelligent than Lions or tigers, they can't be compared to them and even that this big cat before they get killed can kill human in large number.

End of the discussion.

Last edited by gwadahunter2222 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add the quote of wikipedia)
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:01 pm

you know, at this point it seems like you guys are just nit-picking each other's posts. I have the feeling that it drives people away from the topics and such. There's only so much you can theorize about, but at one point, it's best just to see for yourself.

My point is that you should probably just drop it and talk about something else thats relevant to the thread ^^;
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm

why not just send in Godzilla or Darth Vader or both of them.Either one will pwn alsmost anything( well i'm not so sure what godzilla would do),.but both of them...... well nice knowing you because i anit going against that.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:06 pm

luke112 wrote:
why not just send in Godzilla or Darth Vader or both of them.Either one will pwn alsmost anything( well i'm not so sure what godzilla would do),.but both of them...... well nice knowing you because i anit going against that.

Spam
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 pm

gt500x wrote:
luke112 wrote:

Spam
AND necro.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:43 am

alliance wrote:
And another thought if you do kill a giant pred, what if it was a mother? wat does one do with the baby?
take the baby and brain wash it to spread the infulence of communism and soveitism.and secure victory for soviet Union.That or use a MIB neuralizer to erase them memory and make something up.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:40 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:

AND necro.
Necro isn't bad in this forum unless the post adds nothing of importance.

luke112 wrote:
This thread is for "practical" (that is, practical within the rules of this particular fictional world) tactics. Saying the equivalent of "LOL, just go to super sayian 325 and 1/2" suggests to me that you really haven't read the earlier posts in this thread, nor have you read much about this fictional setting. I think you should go do so.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:

End of the discussion.
Far from it. Your facts are way, way off. You even once argued that bandits were more dangerous than predators for merchants. You can't have it both ways. Either the preds are more dangerous than the bandits or the bandits are more dangerous than the preds.

There are so many things wrong with the idea that humans get walked on in Felarya. I shall settle this in the form of a few stories that demonstrate this.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:10 am

Raveolution wrote:

Far from it. Your facts are way, way off. You even once argued that bandits were more dangerous than predators for merchants. You can't have it both ways. Either the preds are more dangerous than the bandits or the bandits are more dangerous than the preds.

There are so many things wrong with the idea that humans get walked on in Felarya. I shall settle this in the form of a few stories that demonstrate this.
And you came back just to say this.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:14 pm

oldman40k2003 wrote:
Necro isn't bad in this forum unless the post adds nothing of importance.

Is this thread even going anywhere conclusive >.>
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:28 pm

it would be if you posted something relevant to the topic, so I'm going to make a post go back to that.

regarding to what gawd hunter said, its definitely not feasible for a human to be stomped on, we can pretty much say that through our own history

"War is the best incentive for the technological and scientific development."

that not true? basically if any organized humans get into conflict, it will result in the humans doing that^ but in this felarya sense, based on survival.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:48 pm

well in my honest opinion The best strategic offense against certian creatures in felarya is best done with studies and observation, have a armed, well trianed scout, make obsevations ( though i stress the point that the scout be trained to know about everything known in felarya as to not be taken suprise) and note what attarcts, what repells and (possabliy) what kills Preds , as to determine what would be effeictive, not effeictive and down right suicidal agaisnt a pred. another two ways are questionable at the very best, one is Trial and error and two is a Kamakizai/ suicide bomber. but i say agian these are questionable.
( sorry for the stupid post. i used to make my posts on other forums as jokes then got serious but i've stopped doing that now)

Last edited by luke112 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed something)
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:06 pm

luke112 wrote:
well in my honest opinion The best strategic offense against certian creatures in felarya is best done with studies and observation, have a armed, well trianed scout, make obsevations ( though i stress the point that the scout be trained to know about everything known in felarya as to not be taken suprise) and note what attarcts, what repells and (possabliy) what kills Preds , as to determine what would be effeictive, not effeictive and down right suicidal agaisnt a pred.
This, this this.
Luke, you're got it right there.

I'd reckon that scouts do that to specific predators in an area, so if someone needs to pass through there, they can buy information off scouts.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Thats not exactly what i had in mind but that'll work too.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:48 pm

u know what....that's kind of like a cool open trade for mercs or adventures to get themselves a good decent amount of ascarlin, in fact that wouldn't be bad business at all, it'd seem totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:03 pm

very true but some people would not be honest or may not be well enough trianed to be prepared to handle what the jungle can throw at them and so it would balence things out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:23 pm

The dishonest ones wouldn't last long. They'd probably make a little bit of money before murderous friends and relatives descended on them. Plus I'd think that someone would get infro from more than out scout.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:20 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

Yes I did, in fact. This website is so constantly unreachable, as in I get "time-out" errors, that I just gave up on trying to connect after 6 straight weeks.

That said... the idea that humans won't fight back VICIOUSLY against giant preds is absolute madness.

The idea that humans won't unite against predators of that size and power is madness.

There are ways to make Felarya happen - sexy vore scenes and all - that don't include de-powering humans to the point where they're not even human anymore. I'm aiming to demonstrate this and show you, instead of tell you.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Raveolution wrote:
gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

Yes I did, in fact. This website is so constantly unreachable, as in I get "time-out" errors, that I just gave up on trying to connect after 6 straight weeks.

That said... the idea that humans won't fight back VICIOUSLY against giant preds is absolute madness.

The idea that humans won't unite against predators of that size and power is madness.

There are ways to make Felarya happen - sexy vore scenes and all - that don't include de-powering humans to the point where they're not even human anymore. I'm aiming to demonstrate this and show you, instead of tell you.

The fact is, humans ARE pretty strong already. I mean, Negav is basically invincible between its cannons and the Isolon Eye. Then they also have the Isolon Fist, which is made up of traditionally armed soldiers accompanied by battlemages that are trained to be able to fight predators. If anything, we've made the predators weaker by specifically working out what effects weapons of various types will have on them.

You have groups of humans that can hold their own, but the idea that all the humans of Felarya would unite into some kind of glorious united-humanity uprising is just kind of silly.

The main thing is that humans just aren't that organized, or well armed. There's Negav, but it exists comfortably as an interdimensional trade-hub to dozens of worlds. That is why it only plays defense. It has no reason to buck the status-quo because it is one of the most well-known and successful trade-hubs in the known universe. People from dozens of worlds constantly come in and out, and massive amounts of goods and money flow through the city.

There's also Chiotia City over on Shillapo Island. They serve as a bustling port town for the islands of the Topazial Sea, and because they lack foreign weapons and have a smaller population, they actually have used diplomacy and trade to work out a peaceful coexistance with the local predators of their island.

Beyond those, and the other large cities that exist off the known map, the humans of Felarya only exist in relatively small, and mostly isolated villages. Their main concerns are just keeping out of sight and staying out of trouble.

Negav wouldn't even know about a great many of these settlements, and has nothing to gain from risking the safety of its highly trainied, and highly valuable Isolon Fist soldiers to go help them. There's just no kind of enviornment or logistics in place to foster some kind of human uprising/race-war on the rest of Felarya. The humans in Chiotia and Negav are pretty much safe from all external threats, and fairly happy with how things are going. They have no reason to risk ruining that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...   What is the best tactical and strategic offense against... - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the best tactical and strategic offense against...
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next