Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)

Go down 
+4
jedi-explorer
Nyaha
Darth_Nergal
Chihiro Fujisaki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:06 pm

When Natalie would salute the group she would see Elliot and Damien were 3 inches tall, standing before a blonde fairy with very annoyed expressions on their faces. Elliot looked to Natalie, sighing.

"Hello there, it seems my wife wants us to be the buffet." Elliot grumbled as he folded his arms, Damien remaining silent.

Lass blinked, looking down to Jenna who she almost stepped on, giggling. "What are you doing out here?" She asked, wanting to see if she was going on the adventure with the group or not. She spoke in a muffled voice, the tiny in her mouth still.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:21 pm

Leila giggles down at the tiny pair. "And you'll both make such excellent meals too. Come on Elliot, Damien, you know you like being tiny." She unshrinks them both and gives Elliot a hug while looking Natalie. "Nice to meet you Natalie." She'd notice Brine slowly moving towards them but not say anything about it, and instead smiled up at Kvasha. "You haven't missed anything yet. We're just introducing each other. I'm Leila by the way, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Nathan heard the neko talking, and decided it would be a good idea to yell for help.

"Whoever is out there!!! The neko is trying to eat me!!!! Help!!! Anyone!!!!"

He kicked at the back of her tongue, hoping to get her to gag or cough.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Jenna’s eyes narrowed as she looked up at Lass’ head. “What am I doing out here?” She echoed, as she heard whatever was in the giant’s mouth call for help. She continued to try climbing the neko, fueled by frustration at larger races doing such injustices to her kind. “That’s my own gorram business. Who do you have in your mouth?” The tomthumb growled.

-----

Kvasha noticed a fairy moving through the group, greeting them, and sighed in relief as she let her know she hadn’t missed anything. “Phew! Guess that means I can finish my breakfast.” The jotun pulled her backpack off and reached in, digging around for a second before hauling the kensha beast drumstick out, taking a large chunk out of it. “Mmm…” She glanced back down at Leila as the fairy introduced herself, though Kvasha took a minute to swallow the bite of meat before replying. “I’m Kvasha. It’s nice to know I won’t be the only hunter in this trip.” The jotun finally introduced herself, before taking another bite out of the kensha leg.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:03 pm

"I wouldn't judge a hunter by their size." Elliot said Kvasha with a small grin on his face, putting his hands in his pockets as he waited for others to arrive. He had taken notice of Brine, but did not take any action. She would reveal her disposition when she felt like it. "If I didn't think I could handle a giant race I would in no way allow them on the mission in the first place."

Lass rolled he eyes a bit as she opened her mouth, reaching in to take Nathan out of it, grabbing for him.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:35 am

Brine's eyes were wide as she watched the scene unfold before her. Not only were there humans, but a couple of nekos, too! Add in the strange, toothy giantess who's species she'd never seen before an the fairy and, looking closely, she could even spot a pair of tinies interacting with one of the nekos! Brine gripped handfulls of seaweed excitedly, only holding back her squeals of delight for fear of being noticed. In her excitement and yearning to get closer, she absent-mindedly continued to creep up to the group under her blanket of seaweed until she was pretty much right next to them, never outright revealing herself despite how obvious she was now.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 am

Nathan was relieved as the neko pulled him out of her mouth, cutting the string he had tied himself to her tooth with.

He glared at Lass while she held him in front of her face. "You should be ashamed of yourself! I want to speak with Elliot immediately!!!" He noticed the mountainous Brine near the group. "Uhhh.......she is part of the group.....I hope???"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Jenna slid back down Lass’ leg as she let the other tiny out, still fixing the neko with a glare. The tomthumb crossed her arms. “If you do that again, to him or me, I will make you regret it.” She warned Lass, her hand unconsciously resting on her potion pouch. God knew that she had a few dozen different ways to wreck anyone of any size’s day.

------

Meanwhile, Kvasha laughed at Elliot, but raised a brow in curiosity. “You think you could handle me? How?” She asked, out of genuine curiosity. However, as she asked she leaned back, supporting herself on her arms. As she did so, one arm brushed against a mountain of seaweed. Jumping slightly, the jotun turned towards Brine, wondering at how a giant pile of seaweed traveled five hundred feet out of the depths of the sea. “Where’d this come from?”
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Leila couldn't help but laugh a bit at the tomthumb threatening the Neko and smiles down at her. "Don't you worry little one. That Neko is going to be punished." She looks Lass in the eyes and holds her hand out for the Neera she's holding. "And I must thank you. You'll be the perfect example for the others. Don't worry though, nothing too painful. It's just a...little punishment." The Fairy giggled as if she was making a joke, then she turned to the pile of sea weed. "Now our little mouse does make a good point. You've been slowly creeping over. Who are you and what can I do for you? You don't need to be shy."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:48 pm

"Well I c-" Elliot was cut off as he looked to the mountain of seaweed that Kvasha pointed out to everyone, despite most being aware of it. Elliot laughed softly, grinning a bit to it. "That is someone who is being a little shy." Elliot crossed his arms.

Damien looked over to Leila, scolding her. "No hurting the soldiers, Leila." He said with a teasing grin.

Lass giggled a bit, she never took Leila to seriously. "Oh? What would you ever do to me Ma'am?" She said, ignoring the two neera, handing Natahn to Leila.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:10 pm

The seaweed pile shook as Brine jumped slightly under it in shock upon realizing she'd been found out. She was hoping to introduce herself when she felt comfortable but now she was being forced into the limelight. What to do? Should she toss the seaweed off her and introduce herself dramatically? What a Zelkova kind of thing that would be! Except that wasn't her...

Slowly, Brine's head peeked out from under the front of the seaweed mountain, her pupil-less yellow eyes scanning the group. "So many...so different..." she mumbled, a wide smile slowly spreading across her face. Her elation making her forget her shyness, the giant naga slowly raised herself upright, revealing her somewhat girthy naked body under the seaweed to the group. "H...hi..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Leila giggles. "Oh Damien, a little shrinking never hurt anyone. I figure I can shrink Lass and make the Neera she tried to eat Human size, then let him talk to her. Under my supervision to make sure he doesn't harm her of course." She smiles happily up at the naga. "Hello there, you must be the final member of the group right? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:29 am

Nathan looked up to the fairy holding him. "What? Miss if you don't mind I'd like to avoid any fairy magic on me...I'd just end up tripping over things. I'm fine just the way I am. As for the neko..... You can hold onto her if you wish...... and I do ask that she be restrained at night while we are asleep."

Nathan then looked over to Jenna, blushing a bit. He hadn't known there would be another one his size on this team, and her confidence gave him courage for the journey ahead.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Jenna gave Leila a look, not entirely trusting a fairy to be helping her, or anyone else for that matter, out. The tomthumb practically bristled when Leila took the neera, but loosened up a bit as she mentioned punishing the neko. Then she gave the exact plan, and was weirded out for a moment. Making the neera human-sized and the teko tiny? That just sounded… well, actually sounded kind of cool. And be a great chance for payback, she thought. When Nathan finally spoke up, Jenna agreed with him. “That would be nice, though… I do have a little something for you, to keep you a little safer.” She called up to Nathan.

-----

Kvasha relaxed as she saw a mermaid peek out from under the sea weed. Chuckling at her show of bashfulness, the jotun leaned to the side a bit so the mermaid could see her. “Hello, I’m Kvasha! Who are you?”
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:02 am

"M...my name's Briney. I-- I mean Brine," stammered the sea krait naga (yes, not mermaid Razz) in response to the several people asking who she was. She then focused on Leila, who had asked an additional question - if she was the last member of their group. "Muh...maybe? Uhhh...what group...is that?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:33 pm

(waiting on Val)
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:38 pm

(Ummmmm can anyone contact Valerian.... It has been a long time......maybe we should just continue anyway?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:51 am

(I told him while he was on skype several days ago that he needs to reply, and I haven't seen him on since. I haven't heard from him any other way, so it's possible he may have lost his internet connection or something else happened in his life, in which case it would probably be smarter to continue without him. DX)
Back to top Go down
Valerian
Helpless prey
Valerian

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Natalie pulled over her pack and began sorting through her supplies to make sure she was well prepared.
"I'm Natalie, my services are for you just in case you all get attacked by any large predators," she said. "Always better to be safe than sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://liosketch.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)   Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure for Infinite Energy! (Said in a Serbian Accent)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2