Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAME: Fixed That For You :p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

GAME: Fixed That For You :p Empty
PostSubject: GAME: Fixed That For You :p   GAME: Fixed That For You :p Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 am

Okay here's another really simple and possibly not entirely progenible game for everyone! The basic idea is that you take a quote of something someone on the forum said and change it so that it's hilarious. :3 You can either use a quote of your own or use the last quote posted before you. I was lucky enough to get this to work with:

Mortis wrote:
I accidentally my soul long ago.

See that? He left a space where the verb was supposed to go! So naturally, I helped him out:

Mortis wrote:
I accidentally flushed my soul long ago.

And that's the game! Basically all you have to do is post your version of the quote while making sure to bold anything you changed if you're using someone else's quote. If you're using your own, you should put the original quote, too. You can spoiler it if you want, though. :p
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: GAME: Fixed That For You :p   GAME: Fixed That For You :p Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:13 am

Nyaha wrote:

Did you notice that! He left a space where the verb was supposed to go! So naturally, I made a game out of it.

Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: GAME: Fixed That For You :p   GAME: Fixed That For You :p Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:34 am

Good, except try to be funny next time. ;p Heheheheh.

Also, if someone posts a new quote after someone else posted a quote you want to fix, you can just re-quote the first quote. So if I wanted to take a crack at Mortis' quote but Thy got in the way with his own quote, I'd just go:

Mortis wrote:
I accidentally allocated my soul between multiple satanic prospects long ago.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: GAME: Fixed That For You :p   GAME: Fixed That For You :p Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:15 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Anyway, I've been sitting here chatting and working at the same time for like...5 and a half hours now so I wanna get home. I'm done my work for today. x.x

This was in the chatbox and I saw that he forgot a word, let's change that... A bit.

Nyaha wrote:
Anyway, I've been sitting here chatting and working at the same time for like...5 and a half hours now so I wanna get home. I'm done, my work that I paid someone else to do is all over with for today. x.x
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAME: Fixed That For You :p   GAME: Fixed That For You :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAME: Fixed That For You :p
Page 1 of 1