Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore in Smash Bross.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

Vore in Smash Bross.  Empty
PostSubject: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:50 am

What is it with Nintendo characters eating each other? And throwing their babies as weapons?

Check this page: I starts with Yoshi swallowing his prey to lay eggs.

Last edited by Scryangi on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I found better videos.)
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:22 am

Well many Nintendo characters are animals....and animals do that thing.

Also Nintendo games are mostly aimed at children, and if there's something I've noticed is that children's entertainment very often plays into the whole "Getting swallowed alive." thing, I don't know why that is (childhood fear?...but that doesn't explain why most cartoons do it for laughs, sometimes at the most bizzare times) but it could be a majoring contributor the fetish itself.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:31 am

Well, babies do learn stuff by putting it in their mouth, so maybe it's inborn? I mean, did you know that when you French kiss, your brain analyzes your partner's saliva to get an idea about their health and diet?
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:00 am

Babies don't put things in their mouths with the intention to swallow though (most cases of swallowing are accidental) most of the time they are just examining things.

Humans normally examine and explore the world around them by touching with their hands, but a baby's fingers are small and stabby, the fingers arn't really big enougth or flexiable enougth yet to poke and prod and really manlipuate objects. So the mouth is the next best thing for them, the mouth has alot of nerve endings so babies can work out the texture of an object.
So I don't think that's it, also many of the cartoons I am thinking of are aimed at 6-12 year olds.

Though the french kissing thing you brought up could at least explain the 'mouth part of the fetish' I noticed that alot of vore fetishers just like 'mouths' for the most part, and thought it had to do with the interest of kissing and other oral activeties.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:59 am

I know, right?! I personally think I must have subconsciously developed the fetish from seeing it in cartoons and games. It really is all over the place.

The reason? Maybe a lot of cartoonists, game designers, or scriptwriters are voraphiles? It just so happens their fetish is easy to exhibit in a non-sexual manner, so they decide to work it into their stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:03 pm

Nyaha wrote:
I know, right?! I personally think I must have subconsciously developed the fetish from seeing it in cartoons and games. It really is all over the place.

The reason? Maybe a lot of cartoonists, game designers, or scriptwriters are voraphiles? It just so happens their fetish is easy to exhibit in a non-sexual manner, so they decide to work it into their stuff.

Yeah it often makes you wonder, I mean it's not so werid when the subject matter is a monster or animal and it's treated like a threat. But then there are the more...bizzare cases, cases that just make you go WTF? Cases where it litterally looks like the cartoonists were just grasping at straws for an excuse to throw a vore scene in, for reasons I can't quite grasp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQQW21tUZ-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIi3sWdC4sU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pyIITsGCRTw#t=249

I mean examples like those don't even make sense in context! They are there........ughhhhhhhh....shock value?....because it's somehow funny?.....I really don't know.

I find the Goofy one particlary creepy.....no need for fetishers to ruin my childhood characters, Disney beat them to it.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:47 pm

DarkOne wrote:
I noticed that alot of vore fetishers just like 'mouths' for the most part, and thought it had to do with the interest of kissing and other oral activeties.

Well, to be honest, I don't really have a Vore nor a Giantess fetish. Instead, I just love using magic for crazy things, and there are so much things you can do when there is such a size difference. It's like Bondage and S&M, but without the need for restraints so there is an entire new world of possibilities.

One of these is mouthplay, of course. The Vore part is only attractive for me because it makes me feel powerful, but it's just a part of the whole package.

Or is this not really the place to talk about such things?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 4:44 pm

No, I think if there's any place to talk about what you enjoy of vore, it's the Felarya forum.

Personally, and I've said this plenty before, my enjoyment of these fetishes is linked to my enjoyment of female domination. Socially, I don't like gender stereotypes, biases, or double standards, but sexually, I like women to be given the priority, and few things do that as much as her having a size advantage over another. Vore in itself is one of the activities that exercise that power she has. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 12:29 am

Well, many men overlook this, but they enjoy strength. They wish to be strong, and one way to prove this is to have someone weaker then them i.e. the dainty damsel, and a reason to employ this strength--protecting that damsel. However, they are also looking to give this strength to their children, which makes a strong woman attractive to them, as she surely got good genes, and would have his back when he needs it.

I think the best balance would be someone who is so strong, so secure, that she is willing to make herself vulnerable to her man, and not be diminished by it.

"Behind every strong man stands a strong woman."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:01 am

In my mind, I think in a truly healthy relationship, that needs to be reciprocated by the man. He has to be able to make himself vulnerable to her as well, and through accepting each other's vulnerabilities, the couple deepen and strengthen their bond.

Of course, that's my social stance. Sexually, I want to see if I can go through life without getting a single blowjob because I see the act as debasing to women. XD Nyaha's brain!!
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:11 am

DarkOne wrote:
Well many Nintendo characters are animals....and animals do that thing.

Also Nintendo games are mostly aimed at children, and if there's something I've noticed is that children's entertainment very often plays into the whole "Getting swallowed alive." thing, I don't know why that is (childhood fear?...but that doesn't explain why most cartoons do it for laughs, sometimes at the most bizzare times) but it could be a majoring contributor the fetish itself.

Ah yes, that fear in my childhood was strong, then (for a psychological reason that in a nutshell is a fear getting to strong and it becomes something you like, typically as a fetish) that happened... Especially in Dragon Tales and The Jimmy Nutron Movie (that Poultra maw shot with the saliva eventually did it).
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:26 am

My relationship with vore was and continues to be one mainly of fear. Thanks to the internet vore is only one of my very many bizzare fetishes, but I remember it affecting me at a young age. One scene that always comes to mind is from the Disney Hercules movie where Hercules is eaten by the Hydra. Not for long mind you, but that scene and similar ones always struck a chord with me.

Nowadays, it still kinda gets me. If I'm playing a video game where one of the enemies has the capability to eat me, such as the boss of the first Dead Space, Hunter Gammas from Resident evil and others like that, I fear those enemies more than any other and often use excessive force to ensure that I don't lose. Its hard to explain. ^^'

In terms of attraction to Vore, I suppose its the whole power thing like Nyaha said. Its a powerful, overconfident character being reduced to nothing more than nutrients. I'm sure theres more but I can't put my finger on it. Ironically thats also the reason I fear vore enemies in games, as I am proud and confident and I consider losing to those enemies to be the biggest insult. So its like two sides of the same coin? Thats just what comes to mind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Mortis wrote:
My relationship with vore was and continues to be one mainly of fear. Thanks to the internet vore is only one of my very many bizzare fetishes, but I remember it affecting me at a young age. One scene that always comes to mind is from the Disney Hercules movie where Hercules is eaten by the Hydra. Not for long mind you, but that scene and similar ones always struck a chord with me.

Nowadays, it still kinda gets me. If I'm playing a video game where one of the enemies has the capability to eat me, such as the boss of the first Dead Space, Hunter Gammas from Resident evil and others like that, I fear those enemies more than any other and often use excessive force to ensure that I don't lose. Its hard to explain. ^^'

In terms of attraction to Vore, I suppose its the whole power thing like Nyaha said. Its a powerful, overconfident character being reduced to nothing more than nutrients. I'm sure theres more but I can't put my finger on it. Ironically thats also the reason I fear vore enemies in games, as I am proud and confident and I consider losing to those enemies to be the biggest insult. So its like two sides of the same coin? Thats just what comes to mind. Very Happy

I'm totally the opposite. I'll sacrifice myself to Tempura Wizzards and that cheep chomp all day just for the kick. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:17 pm

Mortis wrote:

Oh my gosh, I remember that scene in Hercules.  Always made me feel weird too.  

and I'm always like that in games too, it's all like "He/she/it can eat me, TRY HARD MODE ACTIVATED!"  but then I always find myself going "I wonder what the death animation was there" and I just go back, reload the save and die on purpose XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vore in Smash Bross.    Vore in Smash Bross.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore in Smash Bross.
Page 1 of 1