Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things aren't going so well for me

Go down 
+2
Nyaha
dragon808tr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Things aren't going so well for me Empty
PostSubject: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Hey guys, i know that no one here really knows me, but I think I should still say this anyways. Im going through a pretty rough time right now. I'm getting worried about my college grades, they aren't where they should be, and this is leading to anxiety. My family is having issues that I don't feel like talking about. The worst thing is that my dad might be losing his job soon. I dont even want to think about it. help

Luckally, I found Felarya and this fourm. I like to Rp, and that usually brings my spirits up. I don't want to say too much more so I don't offend anyone. But if you would be so kind and talk to me and be my friend, that would really be appreicated!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:25 pm

I feel confident saying many of us on the forum are good at supporting each other. You might be new, but you're one of us. You shouldn't have too much to worry about.

Frankly, though, making a post like this is a little pathetic, and if the wrong people saw it, they might harass you. I don't think we have anyone like that here, but for the future, you should be more careful about showing your vulnerable side to people, especially on the internet. I had to learn that lesson the hard way. >_<;
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Nyaha wrote:
I feel confident saying many of us on the forum are good at supporting each other. You might be new, but you're one of us. You shouldn't have too much to worry about.

Frankly, though, making a post like this is a little pathetic, and if the wrong people saw it, they might harass you. I don't think we have anyone like that here, but for the future, you should be more careful about showing your vulnerable side to people, especially on the internet. I had to learn that lesson the hard way. >_<;

Thanks. I don't think that I'll get harrased though. As apparently there was some sort of fight that made some people leave. Besides, if anyone does i just say whatever and move forward.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:19 am

Well, we'll keep up your spirits then. You've mentioned eagerness to RP, so how about we send a Pm later?

And don't worry about being harassed here, the people who are still here are practically Bronies with another name.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Scryangi wrote:
Well, we'll keep up your spirits then. You've mentioned eagerness to RP, so how about we send a Pm later?

And don't worry about being harassed here, the people who are still here are practically Bronies with another name.

Voreneys? Felarians? Lol! Laughing Thanks everyone, tomorrow is a big day, as I have two huge exams. Wish me luck! I hope it goes well. (beacuse if I dont, things are going to be bad).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:40 pm

Good luck on those exams!  I'm sure you'll do great. Smile
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:49 pm

Well personaly I don't see flunking college as a bad thing since I never saw a use for it unless you're going into a highly specefic career of Robotics. That way when the Robot Overlords rise up and start enslaving the world you'll have a useful skill that'll keep you alive long enough for the Zombie Apocolypse take place and for that all you'll need is hand to eye coordination and some marksmanship skills. ^_^ Though good luck just in case by some long shot there will be no Robot Overlords or Zombies.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 7:27 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Well personaly I don't see flunking college as a bad thing since I never saw a use for it unless you're going into a highly specefic career of Robotics. That way when the Robot Overlords rise up and start enslaving the world you'll have a useful skill that'll keep you alive long enough for the Zombie Apocolypse take place and for that all you'll need is hand to eye coordination and some marksmanship skills. ^_^ Though good luck just in case by some long shot there will be no Robot Overlords or Zombies.

Screw that! Felaryan apocalypse! Felarayan fauna and flora invade Earth! Calculated survivability: 0.00000000000000001% Imagine Crisis right in the middle of your hometown as Messian devours Washington!

Words can not describe how much I wish this would happen! (and yes, I do have a plan to survive such a thing)

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:39 pm

dragon808tr wrote:
(and yes, I do have a plan to survive such a thing) Laughing

Really? By all means, do tell. ^^
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:14 pm

scryangi wrote:
dragon808tr wrote:
(and yes, I do have a plan to survive such a thing)  Laughing

Really? By all means, do tell. ^^

Should probably make a roleplay of that in a moment of calm times.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:34 pm

That would be fun. X3 Till the nukes fall at least. =p
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Who'll play the canon characters? o.o I seldom see people comfortable with that nowadays (and even fewer who do it accurately).
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Wonder if we could rope Karbo into it. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Karbo's not a big RPer, sadly. Sad Which sucks since his patreon is giving him more free time. Then again he still has a lot on his plate with Felarya alone.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Hey everyone! I'm back! Sorry i was out so long. I was super busy with finals as well as the work that goes along with it! It was an emotional time, going to all of her events, but each one helped me.

So before anyone asks, im ok. Not great, as i'm still healing and recovering, but better.

A big thank you to everyone who helped and cared for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't going so well for me   Things aren't going so well for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things aren't going so well for me
Page 1 of 1