Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:44 pm

"Okay, Guys - I have to serve some Drinks and Stuff. I´ll be back soon!" Shelley said and went off with several Glasses full of Booze, as Volg mentioned to Priss: "Okay, I have to say - in my Eyes You are big and scary - because You look big and scary to me - but this doesn´t mean You are especially ugly or a mean Person - it only means I am pretty small - and You are not."
Then the Neera Boy pointed at Jor, saying: "Same for her - hey, she even has Horns and a Tail with a Spear Blade on it´s End! But as You can see - she really is nice and kind. And You seem to be, too.  Then there is Fabienne - I think even I can scare him away just by shouting BOO!"
"Agreed." Craven said.
"But he still is here, because he likes Jor - and You. At first he was frightened - I could see this far, because You looked pretty dark and sinister. But now? Hey, all the Guys around here are okay. And when a Neera says that, You can believe him." Volg ended. And Farn added: "And as I observed the Guys at the Tables around us - they seem to `like´ You as well."
"Oh yes- this was helpful." Carula grumbled.
Priss smiled relieved and whispered to Jor and Fabienne: "Thank You. Seeing You two at first did make me feel alone - like I often feel. They say, Felines are Loners by Nature - but I am not."
Then Ivy said, deeply touched: "You can stay at my Forgery, if You want - so You are not this alone..."
`Forgery?´ Priss thought - and asked: "Say - can You make Guns?"
"You bet!" Fabienne said: "And very huge ones, too."
"Yes, but..." Ivy tried to say.
"Okay - I can make Ammo. I only need a few Minerals and Chemicals." Priss mentioned. Then she asked the Angel: "Can You build a 20mm-Rifle?"
"Uhhm... yes..." Ivy said and Priss smiled: "Good - You must know, I was meant to be a Scout - and a Sniper."
Meanwhile Fabienne has managed to get a big Glass of Water - and he did... strange Things with it.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:48 pm

sprix watched priss let the stranger into her maw, and almost revealed himself in surprise, desperately wanting to go into her maw, and on her squishy tongue, past her sharp teeth...

sprix snapped back to reality
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Jor's attention flicked to Volg briefly when he mentioned her in the conversation, but then soon returned to brooding. Only to return when Priss whispered that she had felt alone at their first meeting and Jor nodded. "I know how that feels, believe me. You just have to realize that you're not alone here." Then ivy mentioned her staying at the Forgery and Jor spoke up again, excitedly "Yes. Come stay at the Forgery. We can be...how is it called again? Roommates?" She then pounds the palm of one hand against the other, causing the sound of two crystal surfaces hitting each other to be produced. "And I still have to gift you you blade of Friendship, of course."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:59 am

Priss was looking at Jor´s Hands - just like a Cat observing something she doesn´t understand. Craven left the Bar for some fresh Air and Ivy was busy with her new Glass of Whiskey. Meanwhile Fabienne still was stuck between Jor and Priss, who still were sitting close together. So he was trapped between their long Legs, causing him to blush enormously. Whatever Fabienne said a few Moments before - he sure wasn´t this brave to tell them, he was about to faint by seeing all this. Another one obviously was used to Situations like this: Volg. There he was again - small, cute and cuddling right between Carula´s Legs. So Shelley came back and looked at Jor´s Hands too: "Hoo... Whatcha doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:52 am

sprix decided to take a nap, so he gathered some lint from her pocket for a pillow, and slept
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 am

As Priss would stare at her hands, Jor got an idea. She began to work her crystal magic, shaping and forming it between her hands. A crystal would sprout from her hands, like a large red diamond. She would let the others watch as she delicately folded and compressed the crystal down into a blade, the crystal moving almost as if it were alive. Which it was. But only people who were very keen would spot the life signature. "Ta-da!" Jor exclaimed, handing the newly fashioned blade over to Priss. "I hope you accept this sign of friendship." She said, wrapping her legs not only around Fabienne but Priss as well.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:42 am

Priss held this Artwork in her Hands, looking at it in Awe. You don´t see often a Knife, that seemed to forged out of Ruby: "This is... for me?"
Then she slid a little closer towards Jor on her Barstool, too - giving her some more cozy feeling Head Nudges under her Chin. And now Fabienne was really stuck between them, as everything he could see so cleary Seconds ago, now was rubbing at him. Now Fabienne had to use his Hands to get a Hold - to not lose his Orientation, where exactly he now was. It was pretty dark under this Trenchcoat. So Jor could feel his small Hands on her Back, gliding down a bit, at her Legs, strobing around her Waist - now roughly knowing, where he was, and so shyly avoiding to accidentally touch her at Places no Gentleman was meant to reach for.
Meanwhile Shelley realized something strange standing near an empty Glass on the Table: "Hoo - lookit this! Coooool!"
Next to this Glass something was standing, that looked like a Figurine carved out of Opal Glass. Despite the Surface was matted, it showed every Detail; Clothes, Belt Buckle, even the Hair, the Rivets on the Boots - and so it was clear - and for everyone to see - this was a super-detailed 10-Inch-Figurine of... Jor.
There it was - standing on the Bar desk - not melting.
In Fact: It never will.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:48 am

sprix moved a bit in his sleep
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:03 am

Jor nodded, giggling as Priss gave her more head nudges under her chin. She couldn't help herself, she began to purr at Priss' touch. She could feel little Fabienne trapped between their bellies and waists, trying to orient himself and running his hands along her legs. Playfully, she pressed herself against him, and let her stomach growl at his sweet scent. She had not yet noticed the figurine but it would soon draw her eye in a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:30 pm

`I like this Smell... it´s like some exotic Spice...´ Fabienne thought, while Priss was pressing and rubbing from behind. To get closer together the feline Woman spreaded her strong, elegant Legs even more - and as he imagined this View in his Mind, surrounded by the Noises of Jor´s Belly (and this deep vibrating Purring), he really was a very happy Guy, losing his Consciousness.
And Donna Diana was looking at this Figurine, wondering: "I´m impressed - he really has an eidetic Memory! No Wonder he wears High-Quality-Stuff like that - with this Ability he surely makes Lots of Money... Rich People love Things like this - and hey - everybody nowadays has a Portrait of himself - even I do. But if he makes this Thing big enough - out of Water, mixed with Chalk the End Result would look like a Marble Statue!"  
"Somebody made a Picture of You?" Ivy asked - and remembered a really impressive Oil Painting, still hanging somewhere in this Castle - and Donna Diana nodded: "Well, uhhm... he isn´t around anymore - but I think he really did a good Job at the Time being, hehe..."
"You were a bad Girl back then." Shelley smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:56 pm

(i'm just going to wait until priss goes back to her room. tell me when that happens)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:24 pm

(I think I can do this. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:35 pm

(alright. can it be soon though?)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Jor also brought herself closer to Priss, almost practically sitting in her lap now. She looked down at Fabienne, and was startled to find that he had passed out, a satisfied smile on his face. "Oh my. Perhaps we teased you a bit too hard." Leaning close to whisper in Priss' ear, her tongue flicking against Priss' cheek, she said "Alright. Let's continue getting to know one another later, roomie." Then she added with a wink. "In Private." She noticed the statuette now and examined the beautiful artwork. Most of all, however, she loved how it also created patterns of light and dark when lights were shown on it. Spellbound, she spent a few minutes playing with the patterns of shifting light and darkness. She nuzzled Fabienne and said "Thank you." She then turned to Diana-sama and tilted her head questioningly, her eyes asking a clear question. "What was it we were doing next again?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:56 pm

A broad Smile was growing on the neko-like Face of the Sorceress - then she turned to Ivy: "Perhaps they will spend this Night somewhere else..."
Ivy said: "Oh... I see - well, I think I have something to... discuss with Bron anyway..."
Farn nudged his Comrade: "Haha, You were right - finally it seems You´ve got her. Congratz!"
And so a proud Bron walked over the Bar Desk towards Ivy, as Donna Diana stood up: "Okay, Folks - we are leaving. Vortrigan - You are, too."
"Am I?" he asked and Donna Diana looked at him: "Oh yes - big Time! And You too, Priss - now You are our Sports Teacher, hehe... So let´s move on to - let´s say `learn about each other´."
"Uhhm... okay." she said and moved carefully, watching over the fainted Seal. She did not wish him to drop on the Floor.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:32 pm

Jor blushed as she heard the words that Diana had spoken. Actually, she was secretly hoping that was the case. Regardless, despite the obvious blush, she pretended not to have reacted to the proclamation. She noticed Priss looking at Fabienne and watching over him, and picked him up to place him in Priss' arms. Then she moved as Diana had directed to the location where they would get to know each other better. Jor noticed that Diana had singled out Voltrigan and Priss as well, and looked at her. She wondered if Diana was putting their plan into action, the one they had discussed before regarding Fabienne and Voltrigan. Jor clung close to Priss and Fabienne as they would walk through the Maison.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:54 pm

So they went back to Donna Diana´s Basilica - the Room Jor was reborn. Priss looked around - impressed to see such an unique Building with it´s Gargoyles, archaic gothic Architecture, huge Stairhalls and this big, round Room, in which it looked like the Sanctuary of some dark Mage. Which it in Fact was. Donna Diana sat down on the Edge of her huge Bed, that measured about 3,5 Meters Width and was almost 4 Meters long. Seemed, she liked to have Lots of Space to sleep. Then she said: "Please, make Yourself comfortable - and You - make Yourself comfortable right here, Vortrigan."
Baffled, Vortrigan did as Donna Diana said - and kneeled directly in Front of her, as she did spread her Thighs, letting her Leather Leggins creak seductively, and she smiled at him: "I remember, You like this... well, many do, I had to realize. Oh, I have no Problem with that - because it doesn´t hurt anyone. As I said - anything goes in my Home, as long as no one dies."
Slightly irritated, Priss laid Fabienne on this monstrous, black framed Bed and got out of her Trenchcoat - making Donna Diana wonder: "My - what broad Shoulders You have - and nice, powerful Arms! So making You our Sports Teacher was a good Choice it seems, hehe..."

http://abload.de/img/inflamesii2i6bi6.jpg
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Jor immediately recognized the Basilica room. "Hey, it's the room this form was created in." She'd say, rather confusingly. Diana claimed Voltrigan, having him kneel in front of her. Jor's attention however was on the other in the room. The person whose attention she craved. As Priss lay Fabienne on the bed, Jor stared at her. She saw Priss broad shoulders and powerful arms and crept closer. Her fingers danced across Priss' biceps and traced their way up her arms. Jor would then nuzzle her neck and purr submissively, her fingers tracing small circles on Priss' shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Shivering, Priss sat down too, looking at Jor with a questioning Espression in her emerald green Eyes: "You... really seem to llike me somehow?"
"Theheee... I´d say it´s obvious. I can understand that. You are big, powerful and now that we know You a bit, I would say You can radiate an Area of... cozy Safety. This is something admirable. And then - You can be assured; okay, You may look like a Couguar a bit - but this gives Your Face an elegant Form - and a cute Nose. You should be lucky, You look this Way. I know some Guys You can only put into the Kitchen for scaring Eggs out of their Shells." Donna Diana smiled gently - and then looked down to Vortrigan: "And You can be assured - I like You liking me, too."
"I have to say... now, that I think about what Fabienne said - his Philosophy how he sees Women... I totally agree with that." he said, fascinated by the View, this dark but joyful Sorceress allowed him to see, as she spreaded her Legs even more and rested her left Boot on the Bedframe - making even more of these irresistible creaking Noises with her Leather Clothings. The elven Musician looked up to Donna Diana, who looked at him with an amused Smile - and then he said: "And I wonder, how Farn felt, as he encountered Shelley for the first Time - it must have been overwhelming..."
"Hahaha... You sweet Romantic - so You like something like this, too? Okay - as I said: You can adjust Your Size to Your Likings now - but I suggest, You like the Idea of being shrunk by me?" Donna Diana tipped on his Head - and Vortrigan was reduced to the Size of an Abkhani. Then she bowed forward, looking at him with her wolflike Eyes: "Now tell me - how exactly do You want to proceed from this Point - regarding the Story You heard from Farn, hm?"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:09 pm

(sorry to rush this, but can you please have priss go back to her room soon???)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:58 am

(How about this: You gonna interact with the Characters for a Change. Like anyone else normally does. By the Way - this Night Priss seems to stay here, not meaning there will be no Chance to talk to her. Sol I really don´t see any Problem around here - even here RPing is supposed to be much more than just opening the Mouth, shoving someone in and close it - because if You only want this, that already works by just gawking at some fitting Pics in the Web.)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:35 am

As Priss shivered and sat down, Jor would sit in her lap and rest her head against Priss' shoulder. When asked if she liked Priss, Jor would blush slightly and nod. "I don't completely understand it. But I want to be near you." She said, nuzzling Priss shoulder. She believed that it had something to do with the fact that the two had similar pasts as well as Priss' presence which drew her in. She took Priss hand in her own, interlacing their fingers with a giggle. It almost made them seem like newly weds. Whispering to Priss, she said half teasingly and yet half seriously "Marry me?" Her crystal skin softened, becoming smooth and delicate in Priss' embrace while her tail wrapped gently around one of Priss' ankles.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:55 am

Priss blushed on the Spot - then she asked back: "Isn´t this one Your Friend?"
Meanwhile Donna Diana laughed quietly, as Vortrigan whispered in her left Ear and she nodded: "I see... Interesting! Now, You have two Advantages; I know, You are there, so I can `assist´ You at having a great View - and the Mattress is much more comfortable than a Barstool, right?"
And Fabienne woke up again - and wondered where he was right now.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:11 am

"Yes...oh I know, he can marry both of us. I'm sure he'll be fine with that, since he loves us both. Please say yes, I need you Priss." She'd whisper seductively. Noticing that Fabienne had woken up, she said "Oh, you've woken up. Say, Fabienne. How would you feel about marrying both of us?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:18 am

And here he was blushing again: "Wouldn´t this mean... me, having kind of a... Harem?"
"THARHARHARHAR! Good thinking, Fabienne!" Donna Diana laughed - and then she mentioned: "But... if they both agree - I see no Problem with that! Where I come from, it is forbidden by Law - but I think here it doesn´t matter..."
Then the Sorceress looked at Jor: "See, regarding Priss - You know You can shrink Yourself as well, yes?"
`Actually - they are both totally cute - and living here, with all these Guys - and with them both especially... I don´t think it could get any better.´ Priiss thought by herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 17 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next