Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:25 am

*As I draw closer to Jor, I see her beautiful body is pure, beautiful crystal. It makes tiny rainbows and light reflections on the ground. The giant creatures don't seem to be any threat, so i draw closer, curious about what they are doing*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:29 am

(By the Way - they are mostly normal-sized. And Priss is hanging in the highly ornamented gothic Wall of the Black Manor, waiting for Jor to follow her.)

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:36 am

"not really. let her have her fun."
sprix smiled
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:41 am

"So... where do You have them?" Calin sat up a bit. And Craven got her Jar out of this Bag - and showed the really pretty tiny Men to Calin: "There. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:42 am

the men wake up
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:53 am

Craven put this Jar on her Bedside Table and they soon realized being Prisoners in a strange Glass, smelling a bit like Vinegar...
Then they saw - a Neera Warrior, including a Sword, three Times bigger than themselves.
And this huge Shadow was cast... by an enormous, longhaired Woman, totally dressed in white... Kneeling down at the small Furniture and looking ath them, she showed something between growing Interest - and Despise in her big, ice blue Eyes, which resembled a bit those of a Huskie: "So... You two really are Robbers, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:55 am

( Jor shrank before exploring the manor. She's like ten feet tall now.)

As Priss broke out into a run, Jor ran after her. After jumping over and gliding on a draft to where Priss had begun to climb, Jor dug her fingers into the rock. Their crystalline points dug deep, carving furrows as she began to climb with Priss' words "Follow me " driving her on.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:02 pm

"Haha, starting the Training stuffed will flat Your Belly down in no Time!" Priss laughed and climbed on one of the countless Roofs. She loved to be able using Paths very unlikely for most of the Humans in the City. So she could get from A to B without being noticed - and in amazing short Time, too...

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:59 pm

Jor climbed onwards despite the grumblings that ensued at Priss laughing at her for starting while full. The sensations from her belly didn't help either as the rabbit struggled while her stomach digested it. But she contined on anyway, as Priss' words seem to ring true. Her stomach groaned and gurgled as the rabbit's struggles became steadily weaker and then stopped entirely. Her stomach flattened, gurgling and crunching noises could be heard before they too stopped, and the climbing became easier.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:19 pm

*I observe that Jor has digested something, thinking it to be a tiny or some other unfortunate animal still alive i yell* Oi! You! Why did you eat that tiny? They Have rights too you know!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:49 pm

"What´s with this Guy anyway?" Priss asked Jor, looking at him from this Roof. As she observed him, she mentioned: "From how he looks - and how he moves he seem to be a Soldier - or something alike..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Jor's ears perk up at the sudden sound of someone yelling. Oi! You! Why did you eat that tiny? They Have rights too you know! She turns around to stare at Tyler, her violet eyes locking onto his own though one would change to a deep and fiery blood-red. Jor had given her word to Diana not to eat anyone, and she had not broken her word. She found the accusation insulting, inciting the Wrath that dwelled deep within. "Now listen up... you, I promised Lady Diana that I would not eat anyone here. I have even made friends here." Her tail would lash against the stone, carving a deep gash in the stone. "You will take back those falsehoods." Jor said, still glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Priss sat dowm on this Roof, observing them both. Interesting News... So this given Promise means, Jor already has eaten some others? Priss wondered, who these Guys were...
On the other Hand... Wno cares...
The feline Woman has made one Experience - Mother Nature provides Beings like them both here with a huge Amount of... Biomass. This is why Animals like Rabbits and Squirrels - or something alike - reproduces this much. So basically they are MEANT to... well, that sounds cruel - especially regarding Volg and this Sprix-Guy, but Evidence for this Theory popped up just everywhere.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:04 pm

(Haha I can't believe that we wrote like 45 pages by ourselves, Ban.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:11 pm

*I turn to Jor* Im sorry, but it did look like you ate some tiny! Please dont kill me! What are you doing here anyway?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:17 pm

(Yeah - regarding most RPs here last 4,5 Pages, this really is great! And I bet this also is a Speed Record! I just luvit!)

Finally Priss stood up, saying to the Stranger: "We? I train her in climbing onto Buildings. Okay, now listen, Pal - there are no Rights - they are an Idea. Nice Idea, okay - but they´re made up. Nothing more... Anyone can come after You and treat You as he likes, because there are no Rights around. You want Your `Rights´? Fight for them."
Looking at Jor she frowned: "Man, this really is going on my Nerves. Where does he come from? The Happy-Mary-go-round-Wonderland of undreamt Candy Miracles? C´mon..."
Then she looked closer at Jor and her impressive Size of almost ten Feet, saying: "Seems, this is Your favorite Size? Well - I can live with that - suits You fine - someone like You has to be tall. And Fabienne will love this too - this little Sweetie can stand upright between Your Legs in this hot, tight black Pants - and I can imagine how he will love this... Be happy all the Rooms in this Castle have pretty high Ceilings, hehe!"
She looked down to the Main Hall´s Glass Rosette she could see from here: "Hey! Let´s ask him. He surely is with all the others down there somewhere... But first... let´s hava close Look at this Mr. Wonderful down there."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:32 pm

"what happened?" one of the robbers said
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Calin looked a bit surprised: " Good Question!"
"Now - Sprix took them out - and then he has shrunk them. He really is good at this..." Craven mentioned from the Edge of the Bed.
"You didn´t answer my Question - sure You have killed some Guys, hm?" Calin looked back into the Jar.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:42 pm

(i was going to have craven eat one of them)
sprix took the lid off of the jar
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:48 pm

"Okay..." Craven saw this Jar was too big for them to get out. She came over - despite her changed Outfit they sure recognized her, as she said: "So... now tell me - where do You hide all Your robbed Stuff? As You can see - now, that You are even smaller than a Neera, literally anything could happen to You Guys if You refuse to talk..."
She began to smile: "And as You know what I am capable of - this would not be nice..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Jor glanced briefly at Priss as she answered his question about what they were doing here. Seeing no need to add anything, Jor kept silent as the talk devolved into talks of rights and whether or not someone had them. Jor didn't truly understand as her entire life was dictated by the sword. In her culture before becoming the Zadnje, problems were settled by duels. So she nodded as Priss said that someone had to fight for his rights. Suddenly, Priss asked her a question, something about favorite size? Jor's only response was a mysterious "Not really." Though she blushed when Priss mentioned Fabienne standing between her legs. Then when Priss said, "But first... let´s have a close Look at this Mr. Wonderful down there." Jor lifted her and jumped off the roof, her wings unfolding as she glided down to land with a boom in front of Tyler. She put Priss down next to her, her skin gleaming like living fire as the sun's rays were reflected and refracted through her tall frame.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:07 pm

`Man - as if I am too clumsy getting off a Roof...´ Priss pouted and looked closer at this Guy. Regarding his Clothes he really could be Kind of a Soldier - somewhere from a Place that knows about High-Tech, too. But he seemed to be pretty run-down. No visible Weapos or Stuff like this - a Wonder he had made it this far.

Tyler however could see a huge but elegant, longlimbed Succubus, that wore a black and white Biker Jacket, a red Silk Blouson - and heavy, metal plated Overknee Boots to her black and skintight Pants. And her Skin seemed to be covered with... Ruby Dust. Matched her sweet-cherry red Mane just fine.
Then there was a nearly two Meters tall Woman in Jeans and a yellow T-Shirt - wearing Hardshell Boots. This brownskinned and pretty brawny Woman also looked a bit strange - like a Couguar. Her also brown long Hair framed her striking Face with the emerald green Eyes, looking at him, as she said: "At first - In and near this Castle no one is allowed to kill another one, as long he is a Guest, that is. I suppose You are one - so You can relax."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:22 pm

the men were scared, but one of them said
"you'll never get us to talk!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:38 pm

"You think? We´ll see about that..." Craven said - and with a quick, elegant Move she fetched his Collar between her Fingers, lifted this tiny Guy out of the Jar, tilted her Head back and opened her sweet Mouth wide, dangling him over there - and as she learned lately around her Special Sensei Sprix, gave him a good long Look at her cute Throat, which opened up...
Calin didn´t know how to react - so she only watched. This cute, little blackhaired Girl, sitting there on her Mattress and playing with a tiny living Being in a Way, she had seen pretty often in the Past from a safe Distance, when she herself was not this big... Somehow Calin began to look yearning, because she knew, how she loved being swallowed by Craven, slipping deep down into her sweet Belly - something she didn´t even dare to dream a few Days back...
This Scenery was implying that a most cruel Death was on the Way - but these Guys were no Guests of Donna Diana - so her Protection was not guaranteed for them... And Craven looked to the Side, where Sprix was, obviously waiting for something. And then the Neera Warrior realized: He was in Charge here. These two `Giantesses´ were okay with their Decision to be all his to command.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:47 pm

"you-you wouldn't actually..."
the man seemed steadfast on not talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 29 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next