Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:24 pm

"Mooohhh... this is sooo cute..." Calin smiled joyfully, dangling her Legs over the Bed.
"What´s he doing?" Craven asked her and Calin stretched herself into the Mattress: "Uhh... I really don´t know - but this is great!"
Craven get off from a happily moaning Calin and pressed her left Ear on her Tummy: "What the Heck..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:26 pm

sprix poked the bulge
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Jor's eyes widened as the sweet, earthy taste of Priss was replaced by that of the rabbit. Jor could feel the rabbit struggling in her mouth, it's legs pressing at the back of her throat. Then Priss stuck the rabbit deep in her throat, which stretched to accommodate it as its hind paws disappeared when Jor reflexively swallowed. Then its legs, torso and shoulders disappeared as Jor swallowed continuously. Finally its head and ears were the only parts left. Jor gave Priss a good look as first with a slurp, she swallowed the rabbit entirely, then rubbed her stomach which had rounded slightly. A few moments later, the rabbit drummed vicious kicks at her stomach walls, causing Jor to moan loudly, clutch her belly and- "Buurrrrpp!" Then she looked at her rounded belly and giggled, placing Priss' hand on it as she leaned heavily on Priss' shoulder. "Hah, hah. Thank you for the meal." She panted, before giving Priss a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Craven could feel this: "Oh... I see You are having Fun in there? Is it... nice in there?"
Smiling with big dreamy Eyes Calin sighed: "Ohh... I think he really likes that!"
Seeing the enthralled Craven with her left Ear on her Tummy made her even more smile: "Can You hear anything?"
"Not yet..." Craven said.
Meanwhile Calin´s Stomach moved a bit more in Excitement - even her Esophagus opened up again, making a sweet smacking Sound.

Priss loved to see this all - and how this slurping Noise finally sealed the Fate of the Rabbit. Leaning back a bit and looking at Jor in all her voracious Beauty with the moving Bulges in her Tummy - and kneeling in Front of her on these long Legs, she could only whisper: "Man - You really are a Succubus."
Her own Stomach then contracted powerfully and with a cruel sounding `CROP! URRL...´ it was flat again: "Yess... Thus I really needed..."
This feline Woman indeed was a Predator - and like every feline Being she had a deep Sense for some sublime dark Humour.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:43 pm

"it's nice and warm in here. want to join me, craven?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:48 pm

Frowning the small Warrior Girl looked at Calin´s Tummy: "What?"
Calin laughed happy and sat up, so Sprix and the Cookie slipped deep down into her Stomach.
The joyful Abkhani Girl looked at Craven, now kneeling between her long Legs in these white Pants - and smiled even more: "I don´t think she is the Type for that... but just now I like her, where she is now!"
`Oh, c´mon...´ Craven thought, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:53 pm

sprix swam back to the surface
"well, it's really comfy in here."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:01 pm

"Mooh, I´m really glad You like it inside me..." Calin smiled delighted, while Craven still observed her Belly, realizing Sprix´ Voice coming from behind her Belt Buckle somewhere: "Well, as long as You are okay..."
Teasing the little blackhaired Girl Calin opened up her Legs a bit more, making Craven blush: "I... uhhm... I am not used to this, You know..."
"Well - as I see it You have spent too much Time beating up People, hehe..." Calin smiled and Craven looked at her, rising a Brow: "Says the Girl, that plans to whup a Guy in the near Future."
Now Calin blushed.

Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:03 pm

a little later, i teleport out onto calin's belly.
"well, craven, the guys we captured should wake up soon."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Now Sprix sat on a happy smiling Calin´s Belly, right above her Belt Buckle.
Craven thought, watching him: `I hope he will not stay this small...´
And Calin frowned: "What captured Guys?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:22 pm

sprix got the growth potion, and grew back to 1 inch tall. meanwhile, a groaning was heard
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:24 pm

"What was that?" Craven asked and Calin shrug her Shoulders: "Don´t know..."
"You still are pretty small." Craven looked at Sprix.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:33 pm

"craven, we have to tell her."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:38 pm

"And You have to grow - don´t make Yourself smaller as You are - and in my Eyes You are pretty big." Craven mentioned, then she turned over to Calin: "Well - I am a Mercenary - and I had a Job to do, regarding taking out a Gang of Robbers..."
"Robbers?" Calin asked and her Expression darkened: "I hate such People - before we got here, to this Building some of these were hunting us and the Tinies we protected - just for Fun!"
"And I am hunting them." Craven replied - then she pointed at Sprix: "And he is, too."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Now that her head had recovered enough to think clearly, Jor said. "Ok, now I understand what you meant by being able to think clearly." Jor noticed the cruel sounding crunching noise and gurgling as Priss' stomach compressed her meal and began to digest it. Jor stood up, her belly almost forgotten expect for the occasional moan or burp as the rabbit continued kicking wildly. "Well, shall we go secure our loot from this adventure, my beautiful companion?" She asked Priss, still leaning against her.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:11 pm

(well how tall was he beforehand?)
"hello!"
sprix drank a bit of the growth potion, and grew back to his normal height.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 7:49 am

((Hey guys, could I join for a bit? I could be a human or tiny))
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:51 am

(I am fine with it. Ban, what about you?)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:12 am

((Alright, I'm just going to jump in here. Should i be human or a tiny?

Whatever you chose, my name is tyler, wearing a normal shirt and pants. Unarmed now, a typical explorer))
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:37 am

(That's your decision. It's your character after all.)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:50 am

(Well... as You can see, 808, here the Show really is rolling! Finally there are at least two Persons who are able to do some RP... Two Persons who You can count on. Thank You both for that, by the Way - You really rock! So I hope, if You join in, 808, You will not disappear for Days or even Weeks - like it was common by the most of the Guys in all the other RPs, which had gone extinct here around. Because this would suck big Time. Oh, yes - at Work I had some Time - so I fetched my Ballpen and tried some Sketches about Calin:

http://abload.de/img/caliniim7uog.jpg

I like her - she is big, honest and has a neat Face, I think.  Smile Oh, yes - Sprix: A Neera has an average Height of about 3 Inches - that´s what I heared.)

"Okay - let´s go back then. I heared some strange Noises anyhow - and smelled some new Scents..." Priss mentioned, while walking towards the Black Manor. She said; "Seems to be a lively Place at broad Daylight..."

Meanwhile Craven watched Sprix: "That´s better.
And Calin watched them both: "Don´t change the Subject, You two! So what are You planning to do with these two Guys?"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:53 am

"well..."
sprix looked at craven
"we kind of need some information from them..."
(nice drawings.)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:01 am

(Hahah. She looks like a demoness in the second one...I love it!)

Jor got up and nodded. The air had a taste that she had not sensed before, her forked tongue flicking out to do so. She took Priss' hand in hers and almost began pulling her towards the manor in her eagerness. "Come on, let's go explore what they are after we show Diana what we found."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:04 am

((Yeah, im not always too active, mostly college work and other distractions, but im on spring break and quite bored. Im sorry I kinda drop in and out, but thats why. And also I cant be on late, as my parents kick me off my PC at 11 ish. But they dont know that I simply get on my Kindle, where I use skype and steam and email. Thats why its better to RP me there mostly, but I do need to become more active here.))

((I suppose I shall start as the usual 5'7" Human male, as described previously. I can always be shrunken anyway))

*Tyler approaches the scene interested in whats going on, he is unarmed, but not very afraid of the giant, beautiful crystal succubus or giantess*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:10 am

(That is how Calin would approach Vortrigan. He really can warm himself up a bit.)

"Haha,,, Priss laughed: "Really... `Loot´... I like this Word..." So they ran back to the Black Manor - and Priss remembered why she was here in the first Place - so she jumped over the Moat and began to climb up the Walls of the Castle pretty fast, looking back to Jor: "Follow me!"
As she looked down - there was another Person, coming closer towards Jor...

Meanwhile Calin looked at them both and she wanted to know: "What do You want to know from them?"
"Where all the Things are, they´ve robbed. They have to be somewhere." Craven said and the Abkhani Girl smiled dark: "Ohh.. I think, we can get this Information pretty quick..."
"Should I be worried about something?" Craven looked at Sprix...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 28 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next