Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 am

"So it's another thing I have to learn then, huh." Jor said, as she heard Shelley explain that it was something you got better at the more you did it. Then Shelley said something that the second reason that she was carrying the bazooka was the personal preference of Doc Strange. Jor didn't understand this at all and gave Shelley a blank look, however when it came to Fabienne becoming their secret cute weapon against Jessica, Jor nodded. She could see this happening. Jor took a brief moment to scan their surroundings below. After all, it wouldn't do if something happened because they weren't paying attention beforehand.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:08 pm

So they flew southwards - and at the Horizon Jor could see... Houses. The whole Horizon was filled with Houses - and further away, there was a huge Wall - or something alike - and in the Damp of the Noon behind this Wall - even more Houses could be seen...
Beneath them there was Forest - wild and green Forest. And the Road from the Black Manor towards the Docks. Okay... it will be a Road in the Future - now it was something between a Lane and a mere Track.
Reacting again to Jor´s Reaction, Shelley said: "Well... I suppose, You had to be there to fully understand this. `t was a great Time..."
Fabienne indeed had a great Time - now, that he had fully turned around in Shelley´s glossy, wet and stretchy Stomach, he could feel the `Border´, where Shelley´s Belt seemed to form her Waist. Admiring the narrow inner Diameter of her Stomach - and how cute it´s End looked - as he finally found it deep down - he cuddled deep in there and kissed this small, neat Hole, that was slowly pulsing there, alone in the deep Darkness - as Fabienne imagined it...
Shelley´s Face turned red - and she got a funny Expression: "Uhhh... Fabienne does Things down there... pretty deep in there... I didn´t think someone could get this deep... but this is cute..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:17 pm

On the horizon, houses stood. And Jor stared at the buildings, never before had she seen so many houses together, and surrounded by a huge wall. Looking back, she could see a trail leading back to the manor where they had come from. Only a few moments had she been flying and already she loved it. "It seems a shame I missed it then. Maybe it happened while I was asleep." Jor said, in response to Shelley's comment. Then she noticed Shelley's weird expression and heard her comments and the pang of jealousy was back. She concentrated on the sights below her, half in an effort to ignore what was happening and half to avoid embarrassing her friend.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:37 pm

"This is the CIty of the Docks - there we will meet Doc Strange!" Shelley said, pointing downwards, where now countless Houses and Shacks could be seen. At the Shoreline of the River some big Halls, Shipyards and Docks could be seen - where this City got it´s Name from: Motamo Docks. So Shelley flew there, looked for a small dark Backstreet and started landing. Falling over to the Left she roared down the Skies - and vanished between two huge wooden Halls - landing on the Cobblestone Pavement. There she started to gulp up Fabienne - who appeared with his Feet first. Kneeling down and bowing forwards she gently could put him on the Ground - and as she stood up again, her right Palm on his Head seemed to stretch him up to his original Size. She looked at Fabienne with Interest: "You really luvdit, hm?"
Fabienne looked all wet - and shy: "Uhhm... yes. You are really beautiful. And as You said: It is possible to get lost in there..."
Shelley smiled gently: "You really are sweet - but what the Heck did You do down there? This really was hot - even for my Standards!"
Fabienne looked around - standing with her between all these unknown Buildings. Then he said: "Actually - I couldn´t resist and cuddled and kissed You deep down there..."
"Theheee... I almost fell out of the Sky! RETROVERSIS!" she touched him once more - and a concentrical Wind Blast came from Fabienne - who finally stood there a bit irritated - and as good as new. Dry, clean and neat - as he normally used to be.
"This is a really conveinent Trick Donna Diana has shown me." Shelley said and then pointed towards the Main Street, now using the Shoulder Strap of her Gun: "We will meet them somewhere on this Street!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:52 pm

Jor briefly wondered if Doc strange had chosen a place that had his namesake on purpose to be funny or simply arrived here, before putting that thought from her mind. For she no longer had time to think about that, it seems they had arrived. For her part, Jor really did fall out of the sky. She hadn't spent enough time practicing landing as this was her first time, and the slight breeze formed by the spell Shelley used caused her to veer off into the wall of one of the unknown buildings. Several loud crashing sounds could be heard before Jor's voice said "I'm ok." She then emerged from the hole she had created, uninjured for she had diamond like skin but covered entirely in dust. "Cough, Cough." Jor said, as she looked where Shelley was pointing. "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:55 pm

"Oh, sorry - This was my Fault!" Shelley helped her to get rid of the Dust and Fabienne ran to Jor, looking at her concerned: "You really are okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Jor thanked Shelley as she helped remove the dust. "Thanks a lot, Shelley." Then when Fabienne ran over to her concerned for her, she said. "Aww, were you worrying about me? Don't worry though. I'm durable. See?" Jor would ask, as most of the dust had been removed and her diamond skin returned to its old luster with not a mark on it. Jor took a look around, though that might have been an understatement. She gawked like a tourist who visited for the first time at the tall buildings, streets, and such. She remarked. " Whoa. I must have been asleep longer than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:13 pm

Fabienne didn´t know how to take this Comment - but he surely was relieved, Jor was okay. So he embraced her, where he could - around her Waist and was obviously happy.
"As I said: Huuuuuge Town!" Shelley smiled and mentioned, rising a Finger: "Hey - if You want an easy-to-handle-Gun, just to show off a Bit - You know how to find me, theheee..."
Then she put on a Pair of big, futuristic Sun Glasses and said: "Let´s move, then! This will be Fun!"
Still with her bluegreen Dragonfly-Wings, glistening in the Sun like Jewels, she went on, entering the Dockyard Street, whispering to herself with a hidden Smile, to not disturb her `ultra-cool´ Appearance: "This Town simply isn´t big enough for me and my Ego, haha..."
The Terminator Fairy from outer Space was here - for anyone to see.

And yes - she got the Space she needed - and even some more...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:33 pm

As Fabienne embraced her, Jor smiled thinking to herself how cute his worried face looked. Then she wrapped her arms around him as well. "Thanks for worrying about me." She'd whisper into his ear, bending over to do so. "Indeed." Jor said, when Shelley mentioned how big the town was. Then Shelley offered her an easy to use "gun", and Jor contemplated it for a moment. "Hmm, well since your going to take one, I might as well." Jor said. And then they'd step out into the sunlight and enter the docks, and Jor's body glittered casting the familiar hypnotic patterns of light and shadow on the ground. She noticed the people stay far away from the fairy and the succubus and thought to herself. Good. That makes our jobs easier.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 2:00 pm

"Well then..." Shelley fetched another Amulet and rubbed it with her free Hand at her Breasts. Then it grew out to be a long, heavy and dark grey Gun - with a hectagonal Square Shape, a big Box before the Grip and an odd-shaped Thing at the Muzzle with several rectangular Holes.*
It also showed a big Scope and a tiny red Button at the Side. Shelley gave it over to Jor, explaining: "This is a 20mm-Gun with HE-Munition. Be cautious with the Trigger. See this red Button at the Side? If You press it, You can see a light red Dot everywhere You aim at. This self-pimped Baby is very effective at almost 2 Km Range - have some Fun!"

http://www.military.com/pics/SoldierTech_XM109-2.jpg

She smiled dark under her Sun Glasses, continuing: "The only Thing about Maths I understood without any Problems was this Equation: Red Dot equals big Hole."  
And Fabienne thought: `Okay - Shelley didn´t show off yesterday - she really can be pretty eerie...´
Yes - just now she was so cool no Wonder she was a Snow Fairy...

*Barrett XM-109, 20mm Gun with Heavy-Duty-Muzzle-Brake.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 2:26 pm

Jor took this gun and examined it. It was long, heavy and dark grey Gun - with a hectagonal Square Shape, a big Box before the Grip and an odd-shaped Thing at the Muzzle with several rectangular Holes. Jor admittedly had no idea how to use one, until Shelley started explaining this by showing her the trigger and telling her to be careful with it and the button to activate the red-dot sight. Jor slung it over the shoulder opposite the hilt of her new Bihander, and marched around with it on her shoulder and the blade on her back. "Thank you, Shelley." She'd say, admiring the gift.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 2:49 pm

"alright. see you in a bit!"
sprix waited for craven to return
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:01 pm

"Yeah - took me some Time to get it with this Size-changing-Stuff!" Shelley nodded and showed Jor her silver Necklace with several small Amulets hanging on it: "If You want, I can make You something alike - it´s practical for Lots of Stuff!"
Walking down the Streets with a still amazed Fabienne in the Middle, Shelley continued: "Even Ammo is no Problem - Donna Diana has `Example Bullets´ in her Collection and can copy them as often and as much as she wants - all she needs is the raw Material needed to produce them. So she could even copy Guns and Stuff. This is Alchemy at it´s Best!"
As Jor looked around, she really could see much weird looking People - even some who appeared to have the Back of a Centipede - or a Spider. Broadbuilt Inus were protecting the Warehouses of rich Merchants and Nekos of all Kinds were busy, selling Stuff - or doing Things, that weren´t obvious at the first View.
And as Shelley, Jor and Fabienne walked around the Corner, there was a huge wooden Box standing in the Shadow of an open Dock Hall - with two interesting looking Persons leaning at it. None of them was especially big - perhaps 10 cm bigger than Fabienne - who still was looking around in Awe - You don´t see Docks and Shipyards every Day.
The first Person had indeed ice blue Hair.

http://abload.de/img/inor3jfk.jpg

She was a bit bigger than Fabienne - but a real, almost intimidating Powerhouse, showing her brawny Arms with Pride, it seemed. Holding an incredilby huge, beltfed Motorgun* with a massive Shoulderstrap and a weird Grip Configuration, she wore rugged, green Clothes with many Pockets - and Boondockers. Her aquamarine blue Eyes were cautious searching for any Source of Trouble - while at her Side, there was indeed something reminding of Fabienne - and Shelley.
This Guy wore a black, riveted Leather Jacket, a T-Shirt so long, it almost could be a Skirt too - and indeed, some Jeans and Sneakers, similar to those of Shelley. His Face nearly vanished under his wild black Mane and he smoked a Cigarette.

http://abload.de/img/docstrangeptxfpuv4.jpg

And as he nudged the bluehaired Girl, Shelley said to Jor: "See? Aren´t they really something? I luv them both! Theheee... Man, I really am happy to see them again..."

*Browning M2HB.50BMG

After some rumbling, cracking and searching, Craven came back with a Bag, full of... she asked Sprix: "Would You like something, too? Bacon, Salami, Cheese, Bred or..." she looked closer: "... what´s this? Oh - I see - Celery?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:06 pm

"some bread, please. and could i ride in your mouth on the way back?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:12 pm

"Sure You can." Craven smiled softly. She then said: "But we need to make these Guys talk..."
But then, she gave Sprix the Bread - and began to... stuff herself. Like always on Duty she didn´t waste much Time with Eating - she just shoved it down. So Sprix could see, how whole Sausages and Salamis vanished in her Mouth - the Cheese disappeared, then the Bacon - and even the Celery...
Then Craven sat there with a satisfied Smile - and indeed - a pretty stuffed Belly: "Sorry - but I really needed that..."
And as her Wounds began to heal, the Bulges in her Belly began to shrink back, Sprix also began to understand why...
There still seemed to be some Mysteries around...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:14 pm

sprix ate the bread.
"well, i also have plenty of shrinking potion. we could shrink them and have a little fun."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Interested Craven looked at Sprix: "Hm... Please explain Your Plan."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:20 pm

"well, i know that it's a lot easier to torture a tiny than a full-sized person. just dangle him over your mouth until he talks"
sprix took another mouthful of bread
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Craven smiled: "You can be pretty cruel... what about the other one?"
She got a serious Expression: "Do You plan me to eat him as an... Example?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:24 pm

"if the first doesn't talk, we always have a backup."
sprix finished the bread.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Jor curiously glanced over Shelley's magical amulets. At the offer of having Shelley make one for her, Jor smiled happily. "That would be so helpful. Thanks, Shelley." Jor would glance around in wonder at the many different people and buildings. Then she rounded the corner and spotted the two leaning against a strange wooden box. There was a muscular woman with ice blue hair and a short black-haired man that reminded her of Fabienne. So she bounded up to him with a shark-like grin and leaned down to look down him in the eyes and ask "Hello, are you Mr. Strange and Jessica?" She finished, glancing towards the ice haired woman.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:32 pm

"M... Thahahahaha!" Craven laughed and then smiled at the Neera: "You really are a big Help - I like working with You!"
Petting her Belly, which almost looked normal again she mentioned: "Okay - this surely will work - after all: I don´t have to chew - I only have to swallow. Could also be seen as Shock-and-Awe."

"Well, thus indeed I am." the Guy answered with a pleasant, calm Voice - then he bowed before Jor and said, perhaps a little bit old-school: "Doc Strange, at Your Service. Over there is my Bodyguard, Jessica McArthur. I am mostly pleased to meet You."
Jessica looked at this huge, horned, redhaired and even winged Woman with serious Concern in her big Eyes - as Shelley said: "Relax - she is okay. She´s a Friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:52 pm

To his response that he was indeed the person they had come to find, Jor's smile grew even wider. As he bowed to her and introduced himself and the woman next to him, Jor giggled. He really was beginning to remind her of Fabienne. An introduction demanded a response however, she introduced herself in kind. "Hello then, Mr. Strange. Jessica. My name is Jor Tellervo, the Zadnje." Jor realized that Jessica was looking at her in concern, and a ripple of worry crossed her face as her body became crystal in response to the perceived threat. Jor searched for a way to smooth this over, and befriend them when Shelley arrived and helpfully told them that she was her friend. "That's right. I hope to befriend you two as well. Shelley has told me some amazing things about you two." Jor said.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Looking at Jor, Jessica began to smile - and presented a wide Grin with Teeth, that were an impressive and successful Melange between those of a Tiger - and those of a Shark. Scratching the Back of her Head she said with a cute, crystal clear Voice: "Silly me - I should have known that - no one carries Guns like Shelley does! Hello then, You big, cool Woman!"
Doc Strange however looked at them both and said, harrumphing: "Miss Shelley, You look absolutely gorgeous - as ever - and Miss Jor, You really are a very impressive Person! No Wonder, You two are Friends..."
Shelley grinned: "You know how to please Women the right Way, theheee!"
"Uhhm... yes - As You certainly know, I think good Manners are the best Way to bring forth our Society and Culture." he blushed.
Then he went on the Street, stepped up on a pretty big, rectangular Plate - and worked off a Railing - and a Steering Panel, too. Soon this Plate began to float: "Well - enough Sun Energy to reach the Black Manor. Would You please reload our Freight, Jessica?"
"Sure!" she said, put this huge nearly 180 cm long Motor Cannon on her Back - and lifted the Box, which was 4 Meters long and over 2 Meters broad, over her Head - and did put it on the hovering, rectangular... whatever-it-was. Everyone seeing this, couldn´t believe his Eyes - this looked irritatingly easy for this small Girl. Okay, she really had some Muscles - but lifting this Thing? That Hovering Device however actually sank down a bit - so the Box wasn´t only big, but obviously also pretty heavy. Then Jessica jumped onto that Box, sat down and smiled: "Okay - we can go!"
"Well, Ladies - ready to continue our Journey?" Doc Strange asked Jor and Shelley.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 4:31 pm

At Jessica's wide grin, Jor noticed her sharp teeth and couldn't resist her curiosity. She stuck two fingers in Jessica's mouth and spread them apart to look at her teeth. Jor then commented "Wow, you have such sharp teeth!" Then she stepped back as Jessica greeted her and smiled. "Hello!" Jor blushed a bit at Strange's comment, agreeing with Shelley. As Strange would ask if Jessica could load up the freight, Jor would say. 'Would you like some help?" Then seeing how Jessica loaded up the cannon she was holding and a large box, Jor would ask. "Is that everything?" slightly guilted by the fact that she hadn't helped at all. To the question of whether or not they'd continue their journey, Jor looked to Shelley. She was the leader of the mission so she'd make the decisions. Also, Jor was relying on her to get home as this was her first flight. When they left, Jor would fly close to the hovercraft on its left side, periodically glancing at the two passengers and then at their surroundings ever watchful for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next