Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Jor followed Diana's pointing finger, gazing at the Stone altar. It's black marble seemed to pulsate as if alive. Unsurprised, for she was living evidence of live crystal, she calmly made her way over to it and lay down on it. Her coils formed what appeared to be a nest around her. She turned her head to look at Diana and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Then Sprix heared a Voice coming from a huge blonde Woman wearing Jeans, sitting next to the Bar: "Okay - You can come here..."
She kneeled down, to invite him on her Palm. Bron was happy to finally see his enormous favourite Girl in this cozy Mood. Ivy thought: "Just look at him - he even carries a Sword... somehow I know this Thing..."
Indeed she felt great - Shelley´s Whiskey was pretty big. And because she was originally an european Angel, as Shelley was an european Fairy - there was no Ice in it. So Ivy was a very happy Angel just now. Big and a bit brawny - but happy. Even Craven watched this Scenery with Amusement: "Who is this? He looks cute."
"Nooo Idea! But he is welcome here - as anyone is." Shelley answered.

So Donna Diana positioned her small but elegant Hands over Jor´s Sternum and her Belly. And most disturbing - they even sank INTO her. Jor could feel how Donna Diana´s Fingers searched her Way to neural Spots and even her Fingertips seem to split into countless finer Fingers - and all this felt as if Jor was made of...Jelly.
"Okay - forget, what I just said." Vortrigan said to Fabienne, who seemed to be paralyzed as the Sorceress began to recite an Incantation:

"Necrunom et parax Mortis..."

Soon a Change began... Jor felt numb from the Shoulders downwards and Donna Diana explained: "You will have full Access to Your Nervous System when I am finished - but now it would be... irritating."
Jor´s Tail began to move - it seemed to be retreating - getting shorter...

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:47 pm

sprix climbed into the giantess's palm
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:53 pm

So Ivy lifted him onto the Bar Desk. And there Carula was standing - more than double his Size and doubtless a Warrior, wearing a left Eyepatch, a red and black Uniform, two Khukries and an Arbalest on her Back. Despite her fierce Appearance she smiled at him - and next to her a Neera was standing - even smaller than Sprix himself. Then Bron came by, a Guy as big as Carula, wearing a similar Uniform - with a right-scaled Basket full of Food - and even small Wine Bottles: "Hey, Guys - here, from the `Neighbourhood!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:57 pm

sprix sat on the table
"no thanks, i don't drink."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Jor flinched slightly as Diana placed her hands on her sternum and belly. Then however, her eyes grew wide as Diana's hands began to sink into her. She hadn't changed her hardness to accommodate this. How was Diana doing this? She could feel Diana rooting through her for nerve spots and then heard her cast an incantation. Suddenly, her sensation disappeared and Jor panicked though she couldn't move. She began hyperventilating as she heard Diana speak. "You will have full Access to Your Nervous System when I am finished - but now it would be... irritating." Slightly reassured by this, She closed her eyes and calmed herself down. "Ok, I trust you." She said, opening her eyes to see her tail shortening.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:11 pm

"Haha, You should, once in a While!" Bron said and Carula gave him a Punch: "Quit it!"
"Let´s see..." Volg looked into the big Basket: "Fresh Bread, Cheese, smoked Fish... I wonder whoever would eat that... oh, yes - Butter, fried Mushroom, Watercress, Frostberries - and here, Pal!"
He showed Sprix a small Jar with Mustard: "For the Cheese - tastes great!"
Then Shelley´s Hand appeared - with a small Bottle, that would be a big one for the Neeras: "Lookielookie - this is Elderberry Juice - the sweet one!"
"You rock!" Volg said to her - and Farn´s muffled Voice in her Tummy agreed: "That´s right - she really is great!"

Under Jor´s Belly her Body was getting bulky, as a Pelvis was growing - and two little Objects at her Sides began to bloom... These two Buds were gaining Length, while the Rest of Jor´s Body was still in Transformation, as Donna Diana began to recite the Spell of Equilibrium:

"Auldaron in Lanthranél
vis Solin veris Nor..."

"Man, I knew Donna Diana was hardcore - but this gives me Goosebumps like Hell, I swear!" Vortrigan said, while Fabienne suffered from the `Cityfire-Effect´. Extremely eerie - but You can´t look away...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:13 pm

"i'll have just the cheesse, thanks."
sprix heard the loud rumble of someone's stomach
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:17 pm

"Hey - carefully with that, yes? Perhaps You scare our new friend!" Shelley looked at the moving Bulges in her Belly, while Carula, Bron and Volg invited Sprix to their `Picnic´ on the Bar Desk.
"Okay - as for Your Sword - could take a While. I have to temper the Material and to `heal´ Lots of Micro Fissures. What did You do? Hitting a Steam Boat with it?" she asked Craven and the little Girl replied: "No - Bones - and Sinews. Big and hard ones."
Then Craven smiled: "But take Your Time - as I said, I will stay here for a While."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:25 pm

sprix went to sit over by shelly, silently hoping she was still hungry
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:28 pm

"So, now tell us... "What do You do for a Living?" Carula asked Sprix and Volg guessed: "Alchemist? You smell like one..."
"Interesting! I wonder what You can do..." Bron said, while Shelley did her Job by cleaning Glasses: "Really? Yeah, say - what do You make? Gold? Theheee..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:30 pm

"well, i'm actually an explorer, but i do make potions."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:32 pm

"Hooo?" Shelley leaned on the Bar desk: "What for? Love Potions too, hm?"
Ivy and Craven were listening, too - this small Guy was very interesting...
An Explorer - Neeras seem to be pretty brave.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:34 pm

"not really, but i probably could"
sprix looked up at shelly
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:42 pm

She looked back at him: "Huh? What´s up? You like me?"
"I bet everyone here does." Bron said - while Volg watched Carula gulping down the whole smoked Fish: "Somehow... I envy this Fish..."
`I knew he would say this...´ Carula smiled, as she showed him, how the Tail Fin slowly disappeared deep in her Throat: "Haaaaahhh, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:45 pm

sprix smiled
"i was wondering if you are hungry"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:51 pm

Jor's lower body began to grow bulky and two "things" were sprouting from her waist. Jor heard Diana chant "Auldaron in Lanthranél vis Solin veris Nor..." and wondered what it meant. Evidently, it must have something to do with the transformation she was undergoing. She stared transfixed, alternating between looking at the changes her body was experiencing and paying attention to Diana.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Shelley blushed: "Uhhm..."
Then something unexpected happened - Ivy laughed at her: "Hahaha! He got You cold!"
"Actually - I doubt that. See these Bulges in her Belly? Believe it or not - this is her Friend." Craven explained. She moved over to Sprix and whispered, looking at him with her big Eyes: "After all she is a Fairy - okay?"
This small Girl with her cute, puppet-like Face smelled like... a wet Spruce Forest after a Thunderstorm. Cool and refreshing somehow. And Sprix noticed... Moths. Around her there were some Moths.

Concentrating on her Work, Donna Diana looked more dark than ever - it seemed that Shadows were lurking at the Walls, scaring the Light out of this Hall, as she recited the Main Enchantation - the Spell of Reconfiguration:

"Hesperaq et Moranay,
gosvendhbin verbis nex...
et Obrian despandralay
aláan vis cortis Rex!"

All of a Sudden a crystaline Cocoon growed out of Jor´s Skin - gaining Size for some Time - and then it broke apart, showing an Inside like a shiny Geode - and there now was lying - a complete Succubus, it seemed. Her Skin of a vital red Colour, folded Wings at her Back of the same Colour as her Hair - and endless Legs, shaped out of nothing else than sheer and indecent Elegance. Finally Donna Diana´s Hands reappeared, leaving not the smallest Scar - and she smiled: "Man, I can tell - I´m a little proud. You sure look gorgeous!"
The menacing Shadows were also gone - and Fabienne finally was able to move again, as Donna Dianna tipped into Jor´s Forehead: "And here is my Promise - what Fairies can, now You can do."
Then she elegantly turned around to Vortrigan and Fabienne and smiled, making a generous Geisture: "Impossible Things will be solved at first, for Wonders You will have to wait some Time - and if wished we even do something never thought of!"
And as she poked this Spell into Vortrigan´s Forehead he asked: "Why... do You do all this for us?"
"Hehe, for the same Reason You invited Jor to stay here as long as she wishes - just because I can." she answered - and Vortrigan was baffled: "How did You know that?"
"I am Donna Diana. I know anyting, haha... and if not - I know someone, who does. What do You think of me, hm?" she looked at him, with her Fists at her Hips.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:17 pm

"oh? well, she still hasn't answered my question"
sprix grinned
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:20 pm

"I am not hungry!" Shelley said. She frowned: "Do You really think I would do that, if I were? He could die, man!"
"Clear Answer. Happy now?" Craven asked. And Ivy looked at him: "Say - why do Yo want to know this?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:24 pm

"well, there is a way i wouldn't die..."
sprix pulls out an anti-digestion potion
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:27 pm

Now Ivy was frowning and Craven looked at this small Guy: "Doesn´t answer her Question. Why - do You want to know this?"
Meanwhile Shelley cleaned more Glasses, thinking: `Like if I would seriously eat someone...´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:30 pm

"weeeeeeeeeeell, i kind of like being eaten."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:35 pm

Ivy and Craven looked at each other.
"Must be..."
"...some Kind of Fashion around here."
So now they are both looking at Sprix again. Meanwhile Bron was eating and chatting with his Pals. But Ivy wanted to know: "Say... I have seen much, regarding this lately - how come, You too like this? I mean, Your Kin seem to land... in there... a Lot, yes?"
She pointed at her flat, trained Belly.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:27 pm

"yeah, but i just kind of like it."
sprix sits down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 13 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next