Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Craven looked at Sprix: "You sure are interesting... I do not often encounter Guys like You - because they vanish pretty fast..."
Then she looked at his Sword: "Looks like You can defend Yourself - are You good at this? I could show You some tricks for fighting really big Foes..."
"Perhaps You have heared from her, Craven is also known as the Titan Hunter." Ivy nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:53 pm

"oh, cool. i know how to use a sword, just not this one..."
sprix pulls it out, and light gleams off the blade as he holds it.
"this apparently can shoot a lightning bolt..."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Ivy finally got it: "So... You were in my Sanctuary... but obviously not alone... Donna Diana helped You right?"
"Special Blade?" Craven asked the Angel and she said: "Yes, Sort of - if he points at something or someone he doesn´t like - it releases a Lightning Bolt. But I thought it was bigger... Donna Diana did this, I´m sure!"
"So... this is no Sword, but Sort of a Gun that looks like a Sword." Craven determined.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:05 pm

"yeah, i was with donna. but it works as a sword too, right?"
sprix swung it at a saltshaker, slicing it cleanly in half
"neat."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:17 pm

"HEY! Don´t You dare ruining my Tavern!" Shelley grumbled and Ivy added laconically: "Yeah - let her do this herself - she´s pretty good at it."
"You are done with learning about Your Abilities, yes?" Craven asked. Shelley looked at her: "Yes... I am. Why?"
"Okay - then make me as big as him."
"Really? No kidding?"
"Do I look this Way?" Craven asked.
"As You wish!" Shelley pointed a Craven as if she was holding a Gun, smiling: "Bang!"
FHAP! ...Craven vanished - and stood between her grey Cloak, about 3,5 Inches tall. Now showing her whole Body in her tight, dark brown Leather-Jumpsuit she looked like an areodynamic Art-Deco-Figurine. Then she jumped from her Barstool high into the Air - and landed on the Bar Table, standing in Front of Sprix: "Now... show me, what You are capable of."
"Whoa! This is gonna be interesting!" Bron pointed at the Scenery and Carula and Volg looked over to them both.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:23 pm

"alright..."
sprix held the sword with both hands, and swung at craven, a small hum of electricity sounding as he did
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:34 pm

With an almost inhuman Agility Craven avoided the Attack - swung around and kicked his left Leg ouf of Balance: "Most People think, they have an Advantage just because they have a Weapon."
She swung around once more - and the lower Half of the Saltshaker was kicked into Sprix´ Direction, releasing it´s Content over the Neera.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:37 pm

sprix shielded himself with the sword, from which the hum had grown louder, and then swung it, releasing a wave of electricity, which struck craven
(sorry, just wanted to land a hit.)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Now showing a Haircut full of static Electricity she stood there, saying: "My Skeleton is made of Nanometal - and the Soles of my Boots are made of Steel. So I am earthed."
"Just great!" Volg and the others were twitching like Heck: "We are not - thank You very much!"
And while Shelley was laughing and Ivy got a Shock like from an electric Fence, Craven continued: "Having a Weapon doesn´t make You an experienced Warrior - because You seem to rely on them too much."
"Why do You have a Bar Desk covered with a Bronze Sheet?" Ivy asked Shelley and she smiled: "Easy to clean - and pretty sturdy."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:48 pm

sprix stared at the blade
"not good for electricity though!"
(also, if she's on a metal sheet, she should be electrocuted. being grounded doesn't apply when you're standing on metal.(also, sprix as well.))
sprix lunged toward her with the sword
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:51 pm

(Interesting - then I would have been long dead by now.)

Craven stood there - awaiting him.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:20 pm

sprix jumped into the air, and fired another shot at her
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Craven kicked the other Half of the Saltshaker after him, ignoring the Charge: "See? You use Your Sword as a Beam Weapon. So it´s useless."
The other three were almost dancing again: "Man, this sucks!"
"Would You please stop this?"
Other Guestss were gathering at the Bar and watched the Fight, some even sat Bets on one or the other. Finally Carula with her messed-up electrostatic Haircut had enough and loaded her Arbalest: "The next Lightning I see means a Bolt into Your Butt, got it?"
And Ivy sat there, thinking: `Man, this is so weird...´
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:42 pm

"Hesperaq et Moranay,
gosvendhbin verbis nex...
et Obrian despandralay
aláan vis cortis Rex!"

Jor heard as a cocoon of crystal blossomed around her body. Back to the crystal then? She said, expecting the crystal to envelop her entirely as it had that one time. Then with a cracking sound, the cocoon shattered revealing two human legs, elegant in their form, and wings the color of her hair folded against her back. Her skin retained the crystalline structure it had, and remained a pale flush red. She now had the form of a succubus, made of pale red crystal that shone like diamonds and was almost as hard. Suddenly, a crystal spade tipped tail twitched and thwacked against the stone, slicing into it like it was butter. Jor flushed as Diana commented that she looked amazing and bestowed her with the ability of the Fairies. Deep within, Jor could feel the Wrath watching, amused. She tried to stand, only to topple into Diana's back. She latched on, supporting herself against Diana, just as Diana asked what they thought of her. "Diana-sama? Would you consider taking me on as a pupil?" She asked, in awe.

Last edited by Jormungdang on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:44 pm

sprix grabs a saltshaker half, and throws it at her, then does the same with the other half, then sword-lunges at her
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:10 am

With amazing Speed Craven avoided his Attacks - only to kick one of the Things Sprix threw back. She then kneeled down and hammered her flat Hand onto the Metal Sheet, that covered the Bar Desk - leaving a Sound like a small Thunder - and thanks to his for a Neera typical Senses and Reflexes Sprix could see, how this Metal was showing concentric Waves - and a sudden Wind Blast threw any Salt Particle away. And Sprix realized - this Wind Draft was coming towards him.

"My, my - You really are big, hehe... and I know a certain Bunch of Guys, who are gonna enjoy this!" Donna Diana said - and then she listened to Jor, tilting her Head. Then she began to smile - and said: "Why not? It´s for Your own Good, because perhaps You haven´t realized it - but You are much like me..."
Meanwhile Vortrigan was testing his new Abilities - with a surprised Fabienne, who now was about as big as an Abkhani. Donna Diana explained: "I can see this - like me You can´t abandon the Darkness completely - so use it as an Advantage. Now You have a fitting Body for it - because if it would overwhelm You unprepared, You could have been transformed into a real Abomination - and I think You would not like that... And I am happy, if an old Girl like me can be of any Help..."
She looked at Jor - thinking: "Speaking of... what would You like to wear? You know... a fitting Dress can double Your Appearance, but it also has to be practical..."
Then Donna Diana turned a Pirouette, showing Jor her high-shafted metal plated Boots, her wide-cut, black Silk Blouse and her thin Leather Leggins with the broad brass-plated Belt: "Like mine - dark Colour, which can hide nasty Spots and Leather, which is easy to clean, if it is gonna be messy, You know - Blood, Dirt, other Stuff - but also pretty hot and mysterious - because You don´t see Women wearing something like this very often, hm?"
She swung onto the Altar, sitting there and swinging her Legs like a Child: "Despite Black is no real Colour - in technical Terms - it is considered as the `Colour of Evil´. Even Ivy wears this Leather Stuff, because it is very strong and durable - and in her Case even fireproof. Hm... I also like dark Blue, malachite Green and a deep Red - You know, this velvet-like Red You can see on Pansies, hehe..."
Then Donna Diana looked up at Jor, rising her Index Finger: "And don´t come along with Skirts and Stuff - You can´t move freely in that and You tend to get caught at something with them at the dumbest Moments - then it rips apart - and You totally embarrass Yourself!"
Then she looked at Fabienne, which now was looking deep into the Maw of an amused Vortrigan, mentioning: "Oh - of Course even I have this Jeans-Stuff Ivy likes that much - it is grey, like the Clothes of Your sweet blonde Friend over there. And Stone washed ones - and of Course dark blue ones... and other such Things - and I even have Cloaks, Tops and Stuff like that. You will see - having Lots of really hot Clothes is Fun - and not only for You, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:28 am

Jor listened as Diana-sama said that she was really big and that some guys were going to enjoy this. She blushed furiously at her words. Then came the answer she had been waiting for. Diana-sama had accepted her. "Thank you. Thank you." She said, as she wrapped her arms around Diana in a hug. "Yes, I can feel the Darkness in me, but now I have a chance to accept it thanks to you. I'll be a good pupil, I promise. I owe you my life after all." Then the talk turned to the topic of clothes. "Hmm, do you have any in my size? I don't know what to choose, I've never worn clothes beside a jacket before. Could you choose for me?" Jor asked, her crystal spade tipped tail snaking back and forth, and curling around Diana's ankle.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:53 am

"Hahaaa... You may don´t know - but Fleshforming sometimes works in both Directions - thanks to You I now have this Trick: NYYYAAAAAGH..." Smiling Donna Diana stretched her Mouth to the Extreme, showing Jor her now enormous light rosy Throat, making Vortrigan and Fabienne staring at her in Awe. She returns the Hug with Joy and said, looking at her now crystaline Fingernails: "And I got all the fitting Shebang as well, heheee..."
Then she thought: "Well... I suppose, I have something fitting in my Shop - as I said You can buy anything useful there - and this includes Clothes as well! Even some with a fitting sewed Hole for Your Tail! Many People around here do have a Tail..."
"And as I said - You still are my Guest. Outfitting You would be an Honour for me!" Vortrigan said and Donna Diana mentioned, whispering to Jor: "Well... I was going to give it to You for free - but if he insists, heheee... Yes, I´m a baaad Girl..."
Then Fabienne was regrown by Vortrigan and both of them came over to the Sorceress and to Jor. Fabienne looked up to the newborn Succubus: "You are feeling okay, I hope?"
"What is it?" Donna Diana looked at Vortrigan with a skew Smile and he said with big Eyes: "This just now... was amazing!"
She looked at him... and did guess right, smiling even more: "Oh - is that so?"
Then she grabbed him at his Collar, pulled the surprised Vortrigan towards her - and his Head vanished deep into her Mouth: "You mean this? Ommph..."
Back again Vortrigan was dizzy from this Experience and Donna Diana smiled: "If You like, I can devour You later a bit - but now we have to complete our Work! Remember - You can shrink Yourself, too - or I´ll do it for You, harhar. Now, Jor - there sure is a Cloak for You, so we can go to my Shop..."
Donna Diana pointed over to a Coat Rack, where several Cloaks and Coats were hanging - and Fabienne was still stunned - looking directly at Jor´s Belly Button.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:48 am

As Diana used the unhinged jaw trick and showed her, Jor applauded. "Hehe." She giggled. When Diana said that she had some fitting clothes in her shop, Jor smiled wide. She was looking forward to this. "If he insists." Jor repeated with a wink. Jor grabbed the largest cloak from the rack and wrapped it around her. She patted Fabienne on the head, which only came up to her belly now, pulling him close to her so that his cheek was pressed to her toned belly doubtless he'd hear her belly gurgling. "I feel good if a little hungry. But do I look good?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:47 am

"You are totally amazing!" he whispered, carefully touching her flat Belly. Obviously Donna Diana was happy - so much Fun and Life in her Home! It´s good to have Sort of a `Hotel´ like this... So they all went down the Stairs again, greeting some Guys in the Main Access Corridor and meeting others in the Great Hall, where they looked up to the colourful Glass Construction, which was multifarious illuminated by Moonlight now - and then they entered Donna Diana´s Shop with the Sign `Needful Things´ over the Door...
And it was... Full of Stuff - sometimes even unimaginable Stuff.
There were Shelves for nearly everything: Cooking- and Camping Equipment - big Cans of Anti-Predator-Spray (contains Capsaicin and Scatol, don´t use this in closed Spaces!), `Un-Fairy-Guns´ (invented by Shelley, built by Ivy), Swords and more - then there was magic Stuff - Scrolls, empty Diaries, Grimoires, Vials, Wands and even Brooms if wanted and the Advice `About the Risks and Sideeffects, check with your Witch or Undertaker´, and then... there were Racks full with Clothes. Any Clothes - but obviously they were meant to be resilient and trustfully stable in the first Place. So Donna Diana came over to Jor with a foldable Ruler, taking Measures: "Sooo - let´s have a Look, mhm, aha, I see. Amazing!"
So she stood up again and looked at Jor with Pride, saying: "Biiiig Woman! Good! I think I have some Stuff for You - lucky Jor!"
Then she came back with a little, but pretty packed Tea Trolley - with Stacks of Clothes on it - even Socks, saying: "Those are essential - and sometimes cute, You know?"
Presenting her own red and white Marigold Socks she smiled: "Cool Boots are great - but if You wear them without those it can be - must not but can be - causing Trouble, because many Shoes are pretty rough on the Inside."
And while Fabienne and Vortrigan curiously strolled through the Shop Donna Diana took Jor aside, giving her a small Leather Bag: "This is fitting Lingerie - essential as well, I tell You. A personal Advice? I wear simple ones - but the ones we at Home call `Tanga´. Why? Because they make..." Donna Diana came closer to Jor and whispered: "...a really hot Butt! Yessssss... as I said - I´m a baaad Girl, hehe..."
She then showed Jor some pretty spacy looking Jackets with Rivets, little Chains and Stuff like that - with Velcro Slits at the Back: "You know, You can collapse Your Wings - so You can wear even Stuff like that - and when You need to fly off - this Jacket will not be ripped apart. I have some of these - Ivy and Shelley also love them. Perhaps they are pretty 80´s, but I like that, great Time, great Music - and they make cool Shoulders, have many Pockets and are short enough not to kill off Your Waist..."
She showed Jor one of them by wearing it herself - and the dark metallic blue Leather Jacket with the small riveted Metal Plates fitted remarkably good: "Shelley made most of the Designs - and we let them produce in Negav. So `Kingdom Come´ and `Walking Church´ are our Trademarks, haha!"
Another interesting Side of Donna Diana - her Business-Side. And finally there were several T-Shirts, Tops and even Blouses like those of Donna Diana - and even some Vests. And of Course several Pants - and really; they even had a Hole for a Tail - some of them even had a second Zipper, especially for this Hole. And even here they were shown in manifold Designs - some had Pockets on their Thighs, others had extremely wide Bootlegs (Ivy loves them - she says, they are so 70´s!), then there were some that looked oddly spotted (This is what we call `Stone washed´) - and even some Stretchs with Tiger Stripes or Leopard Patterns (which Shelley loves very much): "So - because You are my biggest Lady this far and because You are tall, but als cute, You can chose what You want - of Course You can chose even to take all of it. It´s what I do often - take it all - and give nothing back, haha... After all, I´m bad."
There Donna Diana was - standing between all this Clothes and smiling like a Santa Clause with Razor Blades: "Wait til You see the Shoes and Boots...".
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:48 pm

"You are totally amazing!" Jor heard him whisper as he carefully touched her belly. "You flatterer!" She teased, before whispering back. "Remember my promise, ok? I'll devour you anytime you like." Then they proceeded through the halls, Jor walking in a strange swaying manner trying to get used to the feeling of walking on two legs. Occaisonally, she'd trip and fall but they eventually arrived at the shop with the Needful things sign. Jor was astounded by the amount of things the shop sold and its variety. She tried to remain perfectly still as Diana measured her. She also blushed furiously when she was taken aside and gifted some sexy lingerie, imagining her showing it off to Diana, Ivy, Shelley, Fabiene and Voltrigan. Being a succubus had caused her to love all of them and to want their affection in return. Wrath, overwhelmed by the influx of emotions, sunk deeper into her subconsciousness. After slapping her cheeks hard enough to return to reality, She simply decided to buy everything. It seems she was a "bad" girl too. Then Diana mentioned something about shoes Having never worn them before, she asked "What is wearing shoes like? Or more simply, what are they?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:07 pm

"They are this!" Donna Diana lifted her left Leg into the Air- until she herself was surprised to accomplish a standing Split with Ease: "Whoo - The Benadbility of a Naga - I love this!"
And Vortrigan and Fabienne seemed to love this too, as they looked at the Sorceress, showing Jor her left Boot: "See? They will fit over Your Feet - and special ones are so tough, they don´t mind Glass Shards, rusty Nails and other nasty Stuff - like Acid for Example."
Then she went over to another Shelf, where several Varieties of Shoes were presented: "Look - here we go... I love these Overknee Boots - You can go through deep Mud if You have to and Your Feet won´t get wet at all, hehe...  Wait - I will get some in Your Size - I think You will like them, harhar..."
Off she went and Vortrigan whispered to Fabienne: "Woah - did You see this just now? Awesome!"
"You bet..." Fabienne said. He still was totally overwhelmed by Jor´s sheer Presence - and she seemed to like him somehow. Well, Fabienne really doesn´t see himself as the `Ideal Man´, but perhaps Luck did give him a full Broadside this Time. He thinks Jor however is the `Ideal Woman´: She is big, gentle and nice to him - okay, he didn´t know exactly why, but if he asked... perhaps all would be gone.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:36 pm

Jor watched as Diana did a standing split while commentating on how she loved the bend ability of nagas. Jor nodded, "Yes, we are quite flexible, us nagas." So, shoes were things that covered your feet. Jor wanted to try them now, and nodded as Diana said that she would go get some in Jor's size. In the time she was waiting, she'd find a simple black dress that she had bought and began placing/weaving in the dress a red crystal thread pattern that looked like a snake curled around a castle.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:38 pm

sprix quickly slammed his sword into the metal, anchoring him to the table
"oh, come on..."
sprix braced himself
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:05 pm

Craven stood there - and began to smile: "So - I see... Good Thinking."
Looking at Sprix she folded her Arms and said: "You are not only interesting - I have decided to like You. You really are worth carrying this Sword."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 14 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next