Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:15 pm

"You are... fascinating!" he said, staring at her with his wide sky blue eyes and blushing. Well, no one has called me that before. Monster, yes, but fascinating? Only him. Hah, I wonder how sweet he'd be. She slithered over to him, and wrapped her coils around him and now Shelley who had also thrown herself into a hug. "You think I'm pretty? Interesting?" She asked, her tail tip twitching like a pleased puppy. "I do as well, adorably shy Fabienne. You are a good fighter, I can see that. You're the first to call me fascinating. But most of all, you are like me, in a sense. The matter of kin concerns you as well. So that makes me interested in you." As Farn spoke up, she used it to tease the cute couple a bit more. 'Look see, there's one more person who approves."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:29 pm

"Monster? Why this?" he asked. In Fact, Fabienne was a Fighter, yes - but also an Artist... he loved Shapes. The more streamline and elegant, the more he liked them. And where he was now, he was surrounded by fascinating Shapes.
So he looked at Jor, saying: "Well, I suppose no one has really tried to understand You until now - but no one here thinks of You as a Monster - otherwise this Fairy..."
"Shelley - I am Shelley." the Snow Fairy mentioned, rubbing her Cheek at his.
"Thank You - otherwise a Fairy like her would be seen as the same. But You are obviously in good Relations with some Neeras and Abkhani, too..."
"You know about us?" Carula asked.
"Of Course - this was something written in a Book I read here - after I saw some of You."
"Why didn´t You ever come to the Booze Box?" Shelley asked. Fabienne blushed again: "Well... I´m not this good with People..."
"Okay - but now You know us!" Shelley said and Fabienne nodded: "This is true. And yes - I have learned the Art of the weaponless Fighting Style ACCEPT by Mastress Craven, the Titan Hunter. Is it this obvious? She once met me and said, someone like me has to be able to protect himself..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:53 pm

sprix lied down on donna's tongue, coated in saliva
"you're really nice, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:18 pm

"Ngo!" Donna Diana said. She loved this Evening. This Moment and this little Guy - who loved to be at a Place that normally is pretty dangerous. So she carefully let Sprix enjoy a Luxury that only a Handful of other Beings had enjoyed in this Way. Carefully to not hurt the Neera Boy with her potentially razor sharp Teeth: "Anngh, hehe.."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:21 pm

sprix laughed.
"didn't anyone ever tell you not to talk with your mouth full?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:33 pm

Jor's eyes widened as Fabienne seemed to guess her thoughts and explain how she wasn't a monster nor did anyone there think of her as one. Jor smiled a pained smile as she listened. One's bloody past doesn't merely erase itself. Still though, she found thoughts of vengeance against those who had wronged her recede. She was among friends now. "Thank you, Fabienne." She said simply. Then Fabienne asked if it was so obvious that he was a fighter and Jor laughed. "Perhaps not that obvious. I mean, you do have this cute, squeezable aura. But when you've done practically nothing in your life but smith and fight, you learn right away how to recognize kin spirits." Jor replied, a strange half smirk/half smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:56 am

Sprix could feel, how the rough Tongue flattened - and how the Shape of Donna Diana´s Mouth Opening changed to a sinister Smile - her Style to say: `I could swallow - then my Mouth would be empty...´

Shelley´s Ears went up: "Smith? We have a Forgery here - Ivy works there!"
And Fabienne mentioned: "Mastress Craven had a Trollslayer Sword with a broken Tip - almost as heavy as she herself!"
"I like Forgeries and Smiths - honest Guys who do a fine Job!" Carula said and Farn nodded: "No Wonder You and this blonde Musclewonder are getting along quite well."
"Now I see..." Fabienne said. He remembered something, he has heared from this dark and mysterious Person, who trained him once: "Mastress Craven said, only an Artist can hope to becone a Warrior of sheer Excellence - because where Destruction is, there has to be Creation as well. Only someone who knows the Ways of Creating something, will understand the deeper Meaning of Destruction. I never understood this - until now."
Shelley looked at Fabienne - now she herself understood nothing. But Fabienne mentioned another Thing: "Mastress Craven said, there will come the Time, when she can learn something from me - because she is good for nothing, ecxept fighting - her Specialty is the Duelist Style Battle against Beings much bigger than her. So she got her Nickname `Titan Hunter´."
Carula, Volg and Farn looked at Fabienne with Faces like Children, listening to a Fairy Tale. And then Shelley remembered a Guest she once had - a small, dark and shadowy Something, resembling a Woman, wrapped in wide, fringed Cloth, almost like a gray Sail, carrying something huge, made of Bronze... Oh, yes - this has to be her. So besides Fabienne only Shelley knew this `Titan Hunter´ - and she also knew what this mysterious Person was capable of. And her Story was more than just a Fairy Tale...

Once there was a little Girl, who loved her Family, enjoying a nice Life. Then the Day came, as this Life turned into a Nightmare - not for long, because it was over very soon - with the Fall of the drunken Giant. Then there was someone - a thin Man in a white Cloak with a black Mane - rebuilding and reconstructing a Child with Materials not meant to... and then the Curse of the Giants awoke, returned to Life again - with Fire, Sword, Void in the Soul and Powers unheared of...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:37 am

Jor's ears perked up at the fact there was a smithy here, and the fact that this mysterious Ivy who was mentioned before works there. "Hehe, maybe I'll finally get to craft again. It has been ages since I've done that. Suddenly, Carula mentioned how she liked smiths because they were honest people who did fine jobs and Jor nodded. "I'm sure we'll be good friends, her and me." She said, just as Farn would say how obvious it was that they got along. As Fabienne told the story of the Titan Hunter, Jor also looked like a child listening to a fairy tale. Until she glanced at his eyes, that is. Being an almost strictly honest person herself, she had learned to recognize the signs of truth and Fabienne's eyes held no doubt. Thus, the story was even more appealing to her.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:55 am

"Yeah - why not?" Shelley said. She knew Ivy well - the Forge Angel loved to learn about other People. So Shelley proposed: "When we are done here, we can go to the Forgery. It´s easy to find - right on the other Side of the Hall, where the Booze Box is, there is the Forgery. In the Cavern before it is a huge Cannon Ivy once built."
"Oh, yes - this Thing is pretty creepy - even without any Ammo." Carula mentioned.
"It´s a Reminder to do not go too far - once our World was engulfed in two gigantic Wars. These Cannons were used to blow up Fortresses." Shelley explained. Then she said: "After that some Guys have developed Weapons that were able to vaporize even huge Cities - leaving a flat, molten, glass-like Ground, where no one can live anymore. Nuclear Weaponry."
Nuclear... Fabienne shuddered. He surely had no Clue, what it meant. But even this one Word, unknown  in this Realm, sounded like something that could bring instant Doom.
"Sounds like we can be happy to be here." Farn said and Carula looked at him: "Well, I am happy being here. And I know, You are, too."
"And I am happy, too." Fabienne smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:44 pm

sprix sat up
"what're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:07 pm

(brandur)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:09 pm

"Ng, haha..." the Sorceress let her Tongue embrace the little Guy - almost like a Wrap. The warm Surface, feeling like the Skin of a Pearl Ray, rubbed tenderly over his Body.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:12 pm

sprix enjoyed the feeling of warmth surrounding him
"you're really good at this!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:23 pm

`Well - I had much Time to practice...´ Sprix could hear in his Mind - Donna Diana´s Voice seemed to appear right between his Ears.

Telepathy.

So... she really was a Sorceress - and so much more... Donna Diana remembered: `My first Time doing something like this was - wait... almost 880 Years ago. Haha, I ate a Crusader after he lost a Battle against me. So I shrunk him and he fell out of his Armour. He was about 10 Inches big, You know? Haha, his tickling Knees made little Bulges in my Tummy - and his Voice sounded like someone with a wet Towel around his Head...´
The good, old Times. Since these Days Donna Diana had seen, how entertaining a good Swordfight could be. So she went out, searching a fitting one - just for herself...

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:26 pm

sprix smiled; telepathy was a great idea for a potion. he made a mental note to figure out how to do that later.
"did he taste as good as i do?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:34 pm

`Different - Joy tastes different from Fear. Sometimes Fear can make a bitter Taste. The best Fear is the special one of Men, whose Self-Condfidences and Beliefs are shattered to the Ground just Seconds before.´ she explained. Then Donna Diana smiled again: `So You see - in the Past I was a really bad Girl, haha...´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:37 pm

sprix rubbed her tongue
"how bad?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Jor became visibly excited when they said that she'd be able to go to the forge later. She smiled happily as she hummed another tune. Then the talk turned to weapons of war, and she found herself both excited and dreadfully afraid. The world of the smith revolved around both of these feelings. Softly, she wondered. "Was the knowledge in our codex supposed to be a weapon? Is that why we chased this crystal?" Since everyone was talking about being here, Jor chimed in as well. "And I am so glad I listened to my curiosity to explore this small building and meet all the friendly little ones inside." A grin split her face, perhaps the first in a long, long while.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:54 pm

`Imagine a Neko - hunting not only Tinies - but everyone down, who dared to stay in her Way.´ Donna Diana tried to answer. She continued: "Now imagine this Neko able to vanish and reappear, just as she likes - able to change Shape, to wander through all the Shadows and Mirrors of the Worlds. Able to make even Kings obey - and to do exactly as she wishes. Able to look around in Worlds, that don´t even know something like Light exists - and then You have to imagine a Neko with the neverending Appetite of a Black Hole. If You are able to do this, think of this Neko in a much worse Version - and perhaps You can imagine... me.´

"See? Come in and find out! No one knows better, what people like and need as someone like Donna Diana. I sometimes think, she herself has invented many of these needful Things, theheee..." Shelley smiled. Fabienne observed Jor with great Interest, thinking: `Now, as she smiles - what a wonderful big Mouth...´
"And hey - because of her, we all have a Mountain of Dolerite* to live in! We have safe Homes - with Furniture and Stuff like never before!" Farn said and Carula nodded: "Yeah - Rooftown totally rocks!"
Volg smiled: "But don´t forget - Donna Diana is evil."
"Huh? Oh, Hell... yes. Good Thing nobody told her this yet, right?" Farn laughed.

* Dolerite - a very hard and old Sort of Rock.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:57 pm

"wow. but you're good now, right?"
sprix kept rubbing, hoping to make the giantess feel relaxed
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:00 pm

`In Your Lifetime You will come to a Point, when You begin to reconsider Your Doings so far. And I thought - there is nothing else but Darkness and Despair. Well, I can´t ban the Darkness completely away from me - but I can try to be a little less dark in the Future, can´t I?´ Donna Diana answered, curling her Tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:03 pm

"yeah, i guess you're right."
sprix rubbed a sensitive spot on her tongue
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:09 pm

The former Vampiress pressed against the Mattress and the small Tip of her flat Tongue curled in Excitement, while Sprix could feel, how her Throat played with his Feet and Tail.
`You little Rascal - how cute You are... perhaps You have to be small to know how to move big Things, hm?´ Donna Diana purred.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:13 pm

"yeah. it's sort of an art. i've actually escaped being eaten due to my skill in tongue massage."
sprix smiled
*for example, if i press here, it causes great pleasure"
sprix pushed on the spot, grinning
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:35 pm

If he could see Donna Diana now - he would see, how big her Eyes could get. And her `special Friends´ would have the Pleasure to observe the Sorceress spreading her Legs in her tight Leather Leggins - and even her Breasts got perky: "Ngahhhh..."
The soft, deep Abyss behind Sprix contracted in Excitement, sucking a bit at his Feet and her Uvula tickling at his Ankles, as Donna Diana´s Voice said: `I think we will have Lots of... Fun in the Future...´
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 8 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next