Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:10 pm

-sprix landed amongst jor's hair, which cushioned his fall.
"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:40 pm

That made it a definite priority on her list to go and see this Codex. Perhaps it was part of the series? Maybe. Jor didn't know for a fact but would rectify that as she could. She gobbled down her meal, the ear twitching and tail movement resuming as she began to savor the heavenly taste of the mustard and cheese. Honestly, it surprised her that her curiosity had never bothered her to come here before. She placed her hands together before her and thanked Shelley for the meal. "Thank you, Miss Shelley. The food was really tasty. Can I do something for you in return?" Then she felt someone land on her head, and she grabbed them. Uncurling her hand, she found the neera boy from before. "Oh. Hello, mini one. What do you want of me?" She had wondered why the neera had decided to jump on her head after all.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:42 pm

"Could I hang out with you for a bit? I'm sprix."
Sprix hoped jor was hungry; he'd never been eaten by a naga before.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:10 pm

"Do something for me? Oh - it´s my Job here, to... Whoa, there he is again!" Shelley wondered about the Neera. Carula and Farn stood there and watched the Scenery. Looked funny.
"Somehow he could be Volg´s Brother." Farn smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:42 pm

"I don't see why not. Nice to meet you, Sprix. My name is Jor Tellervo." Jor responded to Sprix's request in something resembling archaic manner and then placed the neera on her shoulder. Though, she did turn her attention to Shelley once more. "Yeah, Do something for you. It wouldn't feel right if I didn't return the favor for the food. She said, her face making it clear that she was expecting a request. "Oh, I suppose I shall have to remember to do this for the room as well." she remarked to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:18 pm

-sprix sat on her shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:59 am

Shelley looked a bit confused - all of Jor´s Behaviour pointed at the Possibility, she wouldn´t even know, what exactly Money is - so how could she...
"On the other Side - I will invite her. She can stay as long as she wishes - and eat and drink as much as she likes."
Farn and Carula looked over to the Direction, where this warm, pleasant Voice appeared - and they saw...
"The young Lord Vortrigan!" Shelley smiled, as she saw the unique-looking Elf, and he grumbled: "NOT Lord, damnit! Vortrigan is enough!"

Vortrigan:

The brownskinned young Musician with his ravenfeather-black Hair took a Barstool and leaned his Instrument, a nice and expensive looking Subarash against the Bar, as Shelley asked: "Okay, only-Vortrigan - what gives us the Opportunity to see Your Generosity growing this big?"
His Ears rose up and he smiled: "Isn´t it obvious? I like her - she looks... pretty much alone around here and I bet, she even hasn´t heared the Word `Skevol´ before."
Now Shelley´s Ears rose up: "Haha, I thought the same!"
Then she turned back to Jor and said: "But I have to excuse us, if we are wrong, okay? By the Way - this is L... Vortrigan - he is Composer, Musician, smoething more I have no Clue about - and almost obscenely rich."
"Not to forget very kind and friendly - and good looking as Hell." Carula had to admit. So Vortrigan bowed in Front of Jor and said: "I´m pleased to meet You. Unknown to me - but not unrecognized - if I may have the Opportunity to make Your Visit here as joyful as possible."
"Means - You have the Fun - he has the Bill!" Farn said, now sitting on this Cogar Box again - with a broad Smile and Vortrigan laughed: "Tharharharhar! Yes - this it means!"
If Jor was used to Elves, she had to say - this Vortrigan had a pretty big Mouth - with nice shaped, but powerful looking Teeth. She could even see his Uvula dancing, as he laughed. And then he wasn´t this big for an Elf - but slightly more musculous - with some strange Elegance. Perhaps one of his Parents was someone very... unusual?
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 8:25 am

Jor turned as she heard a voice say "On the other Side - I will invite her. She can stay as long as she wishes - and eat and drink as much as she likes." She came face to face with brown skinned and black haired elf, with noticable red eyes. Shelley introduced him as Lord Voltrigan, before the talk turned to whether or not she knew a word. "Skevol?" Jor repeated unsure. However, she gathered that Voltrigan would be picking up her tab. So she made her same small bow and said "thank you. Are you sure there is nothing that I can do to repay you? I wouldn't wish to take advantage of your generosity."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 8:50 am

"Now... I think, You are learning about our... Society. True, much about our All-Day-Life revolves around Money - which is used to run our Economy. It would be... unfitting for us, to let an unique Guest like You down, because this one Thing he didn´t know either. So I think it is okay - I can say, we all think so." Vortrigan explained. Making himself comfortable on his Barstool he continued: "Money can be confusing for someone, who isn´t used to it - because in Fact it is made of... this."
Vortrigan showed Jor some Coins and said: "Everything You need in this Society, can be buyed by this. It is more or less a Medium. For Example: You come to a Market with some Fruits - and You need... let´s say some Leather Straps. The Guy who has Leather Straps doesn´t need any Fruits. That´s bad. Then there is another Chap, who wants to buy Fruits - so he gives You Money - and with this You can get Leather Straps."
He smiled again, saying: "So You see - I am only helping You to learn about us - I think this is one of the Reasons for You to be here. And I´m sure - there will be an Opportunity, where You can help us."
"As I said - a nice Guy." Farn nodded and Carula went over to him: "You know, You have a huge Fan?"
"Oh? Who might that be?" Vortrigan wondered and Carula blushed: "My... Sister Calin. She totally..."
Then Carula whispered to his left Ear - and after a few Seconds Vortrigan blushed: "Really? Now... this is unusual. But why not? I think I would like to meet her sometime..."
"Oh, Calin is very nice! Long Hair, long Legs and so on..." Farn remembered her and Carula mentioned: "...and a little shy. And You will stay away from her."
"Who - me? I have Shelley!" Farn mentioned and Shelley nodded with a broad Smile: "Yeah - he has a very big Girl liking him!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:22 am

"Indeed. I am finding that things are not the same as before my sleep." She took the coin from Vor's fingers and twirled it around in her fingers, making soft clink noises as the coin tapped against her crystalline skin. "Didn't you say someone named Volg was taking lessons? Perhaps I should do the same." Then she turned towards Vor and thanked him again.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:37 am

sprix became bored, and leapt off jor's shoulder, bouncing off her squishy tail, and landing on the ground, unknown to anyone. he wandered around, searching for donna.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:51 pm

"Yeah... Volg probably is in the Library." Carula nodded. The Musician smiled: "No Problem: Shelley could bring You there - and I run the Tavern instead, okay?"
"Sounds like a Plan!" Shelley swung her Legs over the Bar Plate and then she mentioned: "Oh, yes... what´s with You two? You coming?"
"Don´t worry - we are trained - we will have no Problem coming with You." Carula answered.
"I wonder, which Book he reads just now!" Farn smiled and Carula looked at him: "As if YOU could read it!"
"But I can ask him!"
"Well - that´s true.

Sprix could remember Donna and Elaine talking about `her Tower´. Maybe Donna Diana can be found there now.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Jor nodded as Shelley said that she would guide her to the library. As Shelley asked their mini friends if they would follow along. Offering her hands as platforms, she said "I wouldn't mind carrying you if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:03 am

Carula looked at Jor - and replied: "We are Abkhani. Wa may not be as big as You - but we are no Weaklings."
"We have our Pride - but thank You for the Offer." Farn assented. Shelley instructed Vortrigan: "Okay - You have done this..."
"...last Thursday, when You were stracked."
"...right. Do it like then again, and it will be okay. Otherwise I will be... `un-fairy´." Shelley mentioned - and then went off to Jor and the other two: "Well, let´s go then!"
Vortrigan saw them leaving and thought: `Should I be worried obout something?´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:04 am

sprix found his way to the tower, and started climbing up the steps to the top, where he hoped to find donna
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:11 am

The View up into the Spiral Staircase was mind-boggling. Like a vast Snail House - not a single right Angle... Even here were strange Stone Creatures looking from the Wall... And the Thunderstorm was loud in here, too. Lightning Reflexes on the Walls from the Windows - and the more Sprix climbed up, the more narrow this Stairs seem to get...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:17 am

sprix, after much strenuous climbing, made it to the top of the spiral staircase. he caught his breath, then proceeded to look for donna.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:22 am

Jor laughed. "Heehee, Of course you are not big as me. No one here is. Still, I am sorry if I hurt your pride with mine offer. Do forgive me." She then turned towards Shelley, "What do you mean by being un-fairy?" She asked, following Shelley as she began to lead them through the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:25 am

sprix continued searching
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:38 am

(hello?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 am

Shelley looked at Jor - and then she smiled again: "Theheee, it´s a Reminder, nothing else. A few Weeks ago he had started a Contest in Fire Eating - and the next Day some of the Furniture was charred like Heck! I mean, hey - Fun is one Thing - but totally hammered Guys with Torches - no Way!"
Soon they entered one of the Main Access Corridors - a long Hall with many Doors and Sideways. The Floor looked like a gargantuan Puzzle, made of Myriads of colourful Stones - and the highly decorated Walls and Pillars gave these Halls something archaic, almost semi-alive...

The Floor was made of old blue-grey Stone Tiles - as the round Wall with it´s glassless Windows was. The Ceiling was built in a Style reminding a Basilica and this Basilica was the Realm of Shadows it seemed.
Right before the squareshaped Stair-Opening in the Floor, and the whirling dead Leaves in this unique Room was the only Object, a huge Canopy Bed, carved out of black Oak. This gloomy Thing really looked like a Funeral Coach, if it wasn´t for the white bedsheets, hanging over the Frame, dancing in the Wind...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:46 am

sprix climbed onto a desk, then suddenly heard someone climbing the steps. he quickly hid under a book, with its pages opened, and set face-down. the smell of ink and paper permeated the air as he hid in silence
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:56 am

"Now, you're pulling my tail. You can't eat fire." Jor said firmly, as Shelley explained. Suddenly though, the walls of the Corridors entranced her with its myriad of colors and puzzle like shape. In fact, the corridor had a aspect like one could expect the walls to shift and move at anytime.

(Is Sprix in the tower or somewhere else?)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:57 am

(tower)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:08 am

(brandur you going to post, or what?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 5 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next