Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Jor moved to join Diana as she led her into the hall. Her coils surprisingly making almost no sound on the stone as they entered the hall. The statement that she didn't like the sun because it was too bright earned Diana another blank stare. "But the light makes such pretty patterns?" Jor asked, wondering if Diana knew this. At the sight of the many different sculptures and doors, Jor became like a curious schoolgirl. The tip of her tail thumped the ground once more as Diana asked her what she wanted to see. "Everything." Jor answered simply.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:24 pm

"Theheee... I see. Being Curious is a good Thing! So, now... I know about the Light and it´s Benefits - but I fear, the Light hates me a bit. That doesn´t mean, I won´t let the others enjoy it - see?"
The former Vampiress pointed upwards - to the Ceiling, which appeared to be completely made of... Glass. An enormous coloured Glass Rosette, which would fill this inner Hall with Myriads of shining Colours - but now stormy, dark Clouds tainted this Hall with deep Shadows of different Intensities - but Donna Diana´s Expression lightened up: "Oh, I see... this will be a wonderful Night..."
She shook her Head and saw to Jor again: "So then - to see how we live around here - let´s go to the Booze Box. I think, there You will meet the others too, okay? And if You have any Questions - feel free to ask..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:31 pm

-we make it inside just as the rain starts "phew, that was close!"-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:35 pm

As far as Elaine could see, nothing seemed to have changed - the Hallgate still was open - which was no Wonder, because the all-evening-Guests for the Tavern will soon be showing up. With his experienced Eyes Sprix easily could see, here was indeed an enormous Traffic of... small People. Well hidden in the ornamented Walls there were many Openings, Entrances into small but long Tunnels - and in a certain Height even little Balconies. And in a few of them there were indeed Tinies, looking down at the new Guests.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:38 pm

-sprix climbed down her shirt and pant leg, onto the ground. "where should we go first?-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Elaine saw down the Hallway, where Donna Diana stood with a Guest, it seemed: "Well - let´s wait a Second... Looks like Donna Diana has a Guest..."

(Now let´s wait for Jor...)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:42 pm

-"alright." sprix climbed onto your shoe-
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:50 pm

As a being who lived constantly under the sun, Jor couldn't really understand. "The light hates you? That's sad. Hmm, I'll find a way to let you enjoy it too." As Diana stated that they should go into an area called the Booze Box, Jor nodded. Her tail beat a faster rhythm on the ground, acknowledging her anxiousness despite the lack of emotion on her face. She was clearly looking forward to meeting these other curious little ones.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:53 pm

-sprix watched as diana's guest walked off, and jumped off elaine's shoe. he followed after jor in curiosity, unknown to elaine-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:10 pm

So Elaine greeted her old Friend Donna Diana - not knowing, that her little Friend was on his own now...
To find the Booze Box was no Problem - it was a loud and lively Place one Story beneath the Entrance Hall. As Jor entered the Tavern she could see... much. At first the whole Furniture looked very massive - but it was cozy in here. Strange Instruments were hanging on the Walls, a warm Light flooded the Guest Room and there were already some Guests, enjoying Drinks and Meals - obviously Residents of the Guest Rooms here. And the Bar Maid was something to behold. Wearing similar Garderobe as Donna Diana she was brownskinned, had a fluffy white Mane and long spiked Ears. As Jor could see from the Reactions of her Appearance, there was no Fear or something like that among the Others - the People here must be used to unique Guests. She felt... welcome. Which may be a little unexpected.
"Woo - lookit her!"
"She´s a nice one!"
"Check-it-out!"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:13 pm

-you notice i'm gone. suddenly, jor stops at the entrance to te booze box, and i run right into her tail. "ow."-

Last edited by Sprix on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:21 pm

"Oh - my small Companion is gone..." Elaine looked around and Donna Diana asked: "What small Companion?"
"Sprix - he is a Neera, You must know... but I promised to bring him here - so there should be no Problem..." Elaine answered and the Sorceress smiled: "I think, he will find many interesting Things and Persons around here. You know Your Room?"
"Yes - but at first..."
"---You will see Ivy to give her Your Sword." Donna Diana completed and Elaine nodded, with a small Smile: "I see... Mind Reading. Okay then - As I think You will be in Your Tower tonight?"
"Such Nights are rare here - I have to enjoy them!" Donna Diana said full of Joy. Windy Thunderstorms - nothing better than that for her!

So she went off and up the Staris. She could fly the Way, if she wanted - but the old-fashioned Way had it´s Benefits, too. Volg, almost undetected by the others, was still on her right Shoulder, wondering: "You sure love all this dark Stuff, don´t You?"
"Well, uhhm... I AM this Dark Stuff - mostly." Donna Diana answered.
"So how come You are this kind?" Volg asked and the Sorceress thought about it: "See, I was a pretty bad Girl in the Past, searching for more Power, with the Desire to rule over... quite a big Piece of our World and so on - but then Ivy appeared..."
"The huge blonde Woman with the Swords?"
"Yes... she was... different. And she was this different, it made me curious - and soon I realized: All this Power and Knowledge is nothing without any Friends. You can be as powerful as a God, but without any friends You are still... alone. And I realized: I like having good Pals around me. And then there was an Experience I made - if You do good Things, there will be a nice Feedback. I can´t change where I come from or what I have been like in the Past - but here and now I can start from the Beginning." Donna Diana explained.
Volg looked at his huge female Mentor and said: "Well, You still are creepy sometimes - but I like You."
"I am glad to hear this. I will try to be... not so creepy anymore, hehe..." Donna Diana chuckled.
"You will fail." Volg replied.
"I know."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:38 am

As jor stopped in the entrance of the tavern, she was overwhelmed by the warm atmosphere. Never before had she been in a place like this, where everyone was so relaxed. Noticing a girl dressed much the same as Donna with white hair and pointy ears, she figured that this must be who Donna wanted her to see. Making her way over, she blushed slightly as the residents called out to her. "Hello little one. My name is Jor . Do you mind answering a question? What is this place? And why is no one afraid of me?" The last part truly puzzled her. She thought she had heard a voice and felt someone run into her tail, but it was soon drowned out. They'd need to find another way to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:09 am

-dodging jor's titanic feet, sprix managed to grab onto her tail. "HEY!!!!DOWN HERE!!!!" He yelled, trying to get jor's attention
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:13 pm

Shelley just was cleaning some Glasses, obviously laughing about something funny, as Jor showed up at the Bar - and the Snow Fairy from Albion got aware of her. Shelley´s Ears curiously rose up, as she looked at Jor with her opalizing Eyes - then she leaned on the Bar with her Elbows and a broad, comfortable Smile appeared on her Face: "Well - Why is no one afraid... You see, if You made it down here without been blown up and all important Walls of the Castle are still standing, a certain `Someone´ seems to do not see You as a Menace."
Her Smile on this interestingly cute Face was growing even more broad: "Curiosity is always an Opportunity. This works for both Parties."
"Yeah - never seen someone like You - but I think I would remember You on the Spot, if I would have seen You, I can tell!" Jor heared someone else - and there he was... a good looking Pal wearing something like a Uniform, sitting on a Cigar Box, drinking from a tiny Mug - and about 7,5 Inches tall. He pointed at Shelley and said: "For Example: Just lookit her - she´s a Fairy - I mean, really! You should see her Wings! And as You can see - Shelley is here, too! I think Donna Diana knows very well, who is supposed to be here - and who is not. So You seem to be a `cool´ Naga."
"Yeeah - the Merchants in Negav call this a Win-Win-Situation! It´s a nice, warm and cozy Atmosphere in here, so we can relax, learn about each other - and even like each other." Shelley nodded.
"As I like her!" the small Guy whispered to Jor, pointing at Shelley: "I mean - Wow! What-a-Me-ga-ba-be! If You are a Guy and don´t get blown away by only looking at her, You´re probably already dead!"
"Theheee, Farn - You are so the Whitewater-Romantic!" Shelley blushed on the Spot.

Between her Fingertips, producing some Sparks the Forge Angel sanded the Andergast Sword - and then smoothed the Blade with her bare Hands: "This should do the Trick."
Elaine looked at the blonde Woman in Awe: "I have to admit - it´s fascinating to see You doing that - with only Your... Hands."
Giving the huge Sword as good as new back to Elaine Ivy said: "Everyone has something, he is really good at - And Forgery and Metal Works are my Specialty."
"I see... So, what is this Thing for?" Elaine pointed out in the Hall, where a vast Cannon was standing. It´s two massive Wheels didn´t have Tires, but oviously something similar to Tank Tracks. It was just... immense. Enormous. Ivy looked at it and said: "This was my Masterpiece - it´s a rebuilt Krupp 42cm-Mortar, called Big Bertha*. I was very eager to build it - and then I realized..."
"What?" Elaine asked.
"I would have no Ammo." Ivy blushed.

*Big Bertha - a huge Siege Cannon from WWI, needs 42cm-Ammo. Each heavy Grenade would have a Weight of about 810 Kgs.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:06 pm

-sprix, after climbing the naga's tail, tried to get the naga's attention as he slowly but carefully made his way toward the naga's torso-
"HEY!DOWN HERE!!!!!CAN YOU HEAR ME???"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:13 am

"Well - Why is no one afraid... You see, if You made it down here without been blown up and all important Walls of the Castle are still standing, a certain `Someone´ seems to do not see You as a Menace." Jor nodded as Shelly answered her question. "I see. I see." She commented sagely. She tilted her head at Shelley's statement how curiosity works for both parties. "I shall have to remember that." Suddenly, she heard another voice and looked down to find a miniature man perched upon a box and drinking from a cup. She stared at him, a slow grin appearing on her face. "Well, well who are you? You're even smaller than the little ones." She said, as the man began telling her how he liked Shelley. "As I like her!" the small Guy whispered to Jor, pointing at Shelley: "I mean - Wow! What-a-Me-ga-ba-be! If You are a Guy and don´t get blown away by only looking at her, You´re probably already dead!" This statement earned him one blank stare, before she said. "...Well, I have never been a guy, mister. But I agree, she seems a kind and pretty little one." Suddenly, she felt someone climbing her tail and call out to her. Reaching down, she grabbed the individual and deposited him on the bar near the other small one. She stared at him a moment, realizing that he was another small one and glanced towards Faarn. "Wow, so there are more mini people around." Perhaps this would give off a strange impression of her in the other's eyes, not that she really noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:22 am

-sprix quickly darted along the bar, dodging mugs, boxes, and enormous hands as he went, and eventually ened up against the wall, which he climbed into the rafters. there, he followed after the naga from above.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:38 am

Shelley and Farn looked at Sprix, as he ran around like Heck. The Neera was perhaps half the Size of Farn and Shelley smiled: "Hm... Couldn´t tell at the Moment, where this Guy is from... but - hm... he is not a Brother of Volg, is he?"
Farn stood up, measured Sprix as good as possible from this Distance and said: "No - he´s too big. Volg has dark Hair and is totally small - perhaps this tall. I know his Siblings..."
His left Hand showed a Height of perhaps 2,5 Inches and Shelley got big Eyes - Ohh, yow - I know - this Micro-Guy, that often sits on Donna Diana´s right Shoulder..."
Then she did put a Saucer full of salted Peanuts and Raisins on the Bar and looked to Sprix: "Well - it´s not this important - Here, little Stranger!"
"Perhaps he´s thirsty?" Farn wondered.
"Uhhm... Could be." Shelley thought about it - and then smiled at Jor: "Well, what about You? Something to drink? To eat? Two Pounds of Tobacco - Room to rent, Cheese in a bottle, Mustard on a Cord?"
Seemed a bit stiff, the Newcomer, Shelley thought. So she tried her best to make Jor feel welcome, as a female, despite her Size impressive looking Abkhani appeared - as big as Farn and nearly as brawny. She had spiky, caramel-coloured Hair, a red headband, an Eyepatch on the left Side and was wearing the same Sort of black and red Uniform - of Course tailored for a Woman. She also carried two Khukries and a fine, repeating Arbalest. Looking around she asked: "You Guys don´t know, where Volg could be?"
"Tried the Library?" Farn replied.
"I bet, he´s there - now that he can read, he wants to know... everything!" Shelley nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:43 am

-sprix was solely focused on the naga, and stealthily followed it from above-
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:38 am

Jor followed the small individual with her eyes, as he fled across the bar and climbed the rafters. Then she turned her attention back to Shelley who had just asked her a question. Briefly she contemplated what she wanted. "Do you have any peach juice? Oh and I'd love a room too, I suppose." Jor asked, as peaches happened to be her favorite fruit. She then raised her eyebrow a fraction of a degree as Shelley began to list things she had never heard before. "What are cheese and mustard?" Then noticing another mini person, she said "Wow, so there are mini women as well. I only knew about the little ones, not these smaller people." Her tail tip twitched, thumping the ground in suppressed excitement. Her only clue that she was extremely interested, for her face was blank. "Wait...what's a library? So many things I haven't experienced. I think I should have visited this small building sooner."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:57 am

-sprix dropped down from the rafters, aiming to land on jor's head-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:56 am

Carula looked at Jor and frowned: "Where´s she from?
Shelley and Farn shrugged their Shoulders: "No Idea - doesn´t matter."
Then Shelley rose a Finger - went into the Kitchen - and organized a wooden Plate, a big Mug filled with Peach Juice, `bottled´ Cheese, a Kind of smoked Mozzarella, shaped like a Calabash - and some Mustard.
"HEEE-YAAA-HO!" she furiously diced this Cheese with a bulky looking Kitchen Knife, which was almost ridiculously big and Farn applauded: "Whooo - Way to go, Miss Shelley!"
And then she presented Jor this `Cheese in a Bottle, Mustard on a Cord´: "See - You dip the Cheese Dices in this Stuff - and eat it. If You don´t know Mustard - it´s a little hot, but tastes great."
Then Shelley smiled proudly: "And when we close early this Morning - I will show You Your own Room. I think, You have paid already..."
Carula rised a Brow: "Didn´t know You were THIS good with Blades..."
"Heheee... There´s much more, You don´t know..." the Snow Fairy replied.
Carula looked at Shelley with a skew Expression: "Don´t You forget something?"
"Uhhm... really?" Shelley´s Eartips sank down.
"Our new Guest asked, what a Library is for." Farn nodded.
"It is a huge Hall filled with Books. Any Books You can imagine." Carula explained. So she said: "As You can imagine, in the Library of a Sorceress there even are pretty weird Books... like some Grimoires..."
"The Rhumanonicon and the Anthreoversis..." Farn continued and Shelley went on with her Fingers: "...the Vhershian Chronicles, the Book of Naugh or the Codex Gigas... such Stuff. But also neat Books about Adventures and Sagas and Legends... or some written about Herbs, Mushrooms or other Plants..."
"In short: Books can tell You about any Stuff You want to know - okay, it depends on the respective Book, this should be clear." Carula said to Jor.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 1:42 pm

Jor watched as Shelley left only to return later with a large mug of peach juice and a plate that she could only presume was this mysterious cheese and mustard in question. Watching silently as Shelley furiously chopped up the cheese, Jor's tail flicked back and forth in anticipation. As Shelley presented her with the cheese and mustard, Jor followed her instructions, dipping the cheese in the mustard before eating it. Her cheeks grew slightly pinker while her tail and ears flicked forward and back. The naga moved her cup to her lips, to wash down the spiciness of the mustard with the sweetness of the peach juice, when she heard a small splash. Dismissing it as a figment of her imagination, she drank greedily of the juice. Small trickles of juice ran down her chin as she listened to what a library was inscribing it in her memory. "It is a huge Hall filled with Books. Any Books You can imagine. "As You can imagine, in the Library of a Sorceress there even are pretty weird Books... like some Grimoires... The Rhumanonicon and the Anthreoversis...the Vhershian Chronicles, the Book of Naugh or the Codex Gigas Here, Jor let out a strange squeak, and nearly spit out her drink. "A...a...codex? You have a codex?" She wondered, if it was a copy of her village's codex, for that was the only one she had ever encountered. Her mask of apathy broke for a few moments and on her face could be seen a strange mix of surprise, panic and hope. Then the mask returned and her face became unreadable once more. "Interesting." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 1:52 pm

"Yes - we have some. The Codex Gigas is the biggest one. It is an immense, very old Book - about a Meter high and 50 cm broad, thick as my Leg, has 312 Pages and weighs about 75 Kilos!" Shelley said. She remembered: "Lots of strange ancient Stuff is written in there - and weird Pictures are in there, too. It has his own Podest to read in it."
"I think, Volg is reading something... smaller." Carula mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 4 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next