Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:48 am

At this, Jor's ears began flicking up and down again as a large grin split her face. "Ufufufufuf~" She giggled, quite impishly. "How...naughty. Both of you are...so naughty." Jor teased. Though she found herself wondering how it would feel, and growing slightly interested in the idea. Farn had been gone a while now, Jor wondered what they were chatting about.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 9:13 am

This blonde, longmaned Guy obviously had good Ears, as he came over with Farn. And he seemed to be quite quick on the Uptake, saying: "I think, there is some deep Philosophy behind this... unusual Sort of... Fun. It implies a huge Amount of Trust in each other, if I may say so."
"Deep is correct, theheee..." Shelley smiled at him, thinking: `Man, to be this cute surely is illegal!´
With his perhaps 150 cm he surely wasn´t very big - but this made him even more cute, as he said: "I am Fabienne, an Orphan. I came here to study about my Kin. So I have discovered, that I am a so-called Seal, some Sort of Merman..."
"And I think he is one of the peacefullest Persons I have ever met!" Farn smiled, standing next to him. Despite the Lack of some Fishtail this Boy indeed did leave an Impression of being good in and with Water. His Ears were thin and they hung down next to his Neck - and had some blonde Fur at their Endings. Fabienne seemed to prefer good fitting Canvas Clothes of some Quality - they let look him slender and elegant. The main Colour was stone grey with some dark red Inlays. His Footwear were Moccassins, made of Snakefish Leather. With a little Unsureness in his Look he asked: "I hope I don´t disturb You?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:29 am

sprix smiled
"sure, but could i spend some time in your mouth first? also, can you drink this?"
sprix held out a glowing green potion
"this'll make sure you dont digest me."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:37 pm

"Oh, I see - so You are an alchemist, hm?" Donna Diana looked at this tiny Bottle. Then she smirked: "I am not this trustworthy at all, it seems - hm? Oh, don´t worry - I understand that..."

`Harmless and cuddly´ would be the main Impression of this little Guy - but Jor as a trained Warrior, who knows about the different Ways of Fighting, noticed something.
Something... missing.
Normally a Person walks around and lives by making much unnecessary Moves - nothing really worth naming it, but all these Movements cost... Energy. A trained Martial Artist however avoids these Movements - so he works only with the Moves, that are needed for the recent Job. It´s an ascetic Way of Movements - with it´s own typical, spartan Elegance.
So Fabienne´s unnecessary Movements really are... missing.

Someone like him, knowing... how to fight barehanded?

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:53 pm

"no, no, i trust you, this is just in case you accidentally swallow me..."
sprix waited for donna to take it
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:03 pm

With a surprised Expression the Sorceress looked at the Neera Boy: "Oh? That´s odd. And I thought, getting eaten includes swallowing? You never learn out..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:09 pm

"well, some parts i find better than others, but..."
sprix smiled
"you know, whatever is fine with you."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:17 pm

"What is this? `Fine with me´? Young Friend, You are dealing with Donna Diana here, Mistress of the Vulcan Throne, Heiress of the House Solitaire! And of Course You are in my Home - so You are in my Care!" she said, fetched this little Flask with her surprisingly agile Fingers out of Sprix´ Hand - and gulped down the Vial completely. Then she smiled again: "As You can see - now I have consumed Your Potion, hehe... Now let´s get this straight: What exactly do You `find better than others´?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:28 pm

"well, i do enjoy a little mawplay, as well as a playful eater...hmmm...and a nice swallow at the end."
sprix sat down, content with the list
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:29 pm

(btw karbo said no on the drawing)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:44 pm

"Now I get it! Well then - come in and feel welcome between the Jaws of Donna Diana - a rare Pleasure many wished for - and ended up in Oblivion, haha..."
So the former Vampiress proudly opened her Mouth - and showed Sprix the Secrets behind her carnivorous Jaws. Indeed - lying on her Tummy Donna Diana could show her interested Guest an unexpected Way down her enormous Maw. This dark, but joyful Girl opened her Jaws almost brutally wide, leaving no Doubt she could swallow Things - or Beings pretty large. Her Tongue was like that of a Cat - flat, rough and rosy. In her stretchy Throat it loooked like a disturbingly organic Nave - light rosy, wet and dampy. And Sprix really could easily see even her Stomach open up - through a still widening Esophagus with a Diameter, he could almost sit in.

And the blackhaired Girl observed him with her stretched, morbidly luring Smile, that was crowned by an unique View at the slow, fascinating and almost paralyzing Movements of her deep Esophagus.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:48 pm

sprix was immediately greeted by donna's warm, aromatic breath as he stepped into her gaping maw
"your breath smells nice."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:55 pm

"Ngahh..." she said - still smiling, as her Voice Chords sank down behind her laryngal Flap, giving Space to an even better View down her deep Maw. The stretchy Bow of her Throat moved with Joy and her nice shaped Uvula seemed to dance in Excitement.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:58 pm

sprix smiled, and sat on her tongue
"you can close your mouth now, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:05 pm

So she did - not completely. Donna Diana thought, Sprix may enjoy a little Light - so he could see everything. In her Mouth it wasn´t this wet - but rather moist - and warm. Her rough Tongue feeled pretty strong and powerful - and her Teeth looked as sharp as Ceramic Shards. And at the Shape of her Mouth Opening Sprix could see, Donna Diana still smiled. In the other Direction however now was complete Darkness. In her special Case `Next-Level-Darkness´, it seemed.

And a still tempting one, too.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:08 pm

a huge glob of saliva dripped from the roof of donna's mouth, landing directly on sprix, covering him in the giantess's slimy spit

(i just realized; elaine still has sprix's clothes)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:15 pm

(And Your Bag, by the Way. But I think we shouldn´t be that picky in a relaxed Scenery like that.)

So the Tongue of the amused Sorceress played carefully with it´s delicate Load. Inviting Sprix to touch all Spots, that could be of any Interest to him. Oh, Donna Diana remembered to have `Customers´, who loved to put their Heads deep into her Throat, obviously liking the Feeling of her Uvula on their Foreheads and enjoying this Rubbing at their Cheeks. Then she let her Throat contract a bit, so they could feel all of the Muscles in her Maw... She loved this.

Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:17 pm

(i know.)

sprix enjoyed the feeling of donna's huge, soft tongue against his tiny body as she licked him around her mouth
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:21 pm

A deep `Mhhh...´ could be heared by Sprix. The Sorceress surely was having Fun, too. Her pleasant Voice seemed to come right from the Depths of her Soul - which would be no Wonder. Lying on a huge, soft Bed, enjoying Wind and Thunder and having a willing `Sacrifice´ in her Mouth - this is a Situation Donna Diana easily could get used to.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:24 pm

"you having fun?"
sprix smiled, and massaged her tongue a bit
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:30 pm

"Mhmmm..." Donna Diana purred, stretching out delightful on the soft Mattress. She always loved feeling Movement in her Mouth - oh, she also loved Movements in her Throat, in her Belly... If she managed to `invite some Enemies for Dinner´, she also loved how these Movements slowed down - til they stopped. Having an Interieur this sensitive comes with a huge Load full of Fun. So now the dark Sorceress was giving Sprix a nice View and rubbed him with her Tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:32 pm

smiles, and continues massaging her tongue
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:40 pm

`So he does trust me after all. Well, I will not let him down...´ Donna Diana thought. Having a struggling, screaming and horrified Victim going down is still another Thing than having someone enjoying this. It feeled nice, soft and intimate - for both of them.
Donna Diana also knew Guys who loved just being between her blackleathered Legs - why not? Hurts nobody... and it fits her new Philosophy: Anything goes.
She has seen so many Deaths, even a nospheratic Being like her was getting sick of it.
So many Deaths - and meaningless ones, too...
Well, if a real Asshole kicks the Can - she would be happy to back him up doing this.
But now Donna Diana has a little Guy in her Mouth, who loves the Imagination of getting eaten by a big Girl he likes. And she was a really bad Girl sometimes... So being liked instead of being feared is an Improvement after all.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:44 pm

I am Fabienne, an Orphan. I came here to study about my Kin. So I have discovered, that I am a so-called Seal, some Sort of Merman..." Jor heard as the blond boy introduced himself. Honestly, he was simply far too cute for his own good as he looked at her with a apprehensive look. Jor wanted to pounce on him, and squeeze him tight. ...maybe even taste him... Then she shook herself as she realized what she was thinking. Bad Jor. Diana-sama will punish you. Then something caught her eye, and her eyebrow raised. This boy had eliminated the excess movements he took. Evidently, he was a fighter. Jor appraised him differently now. Yes, he was still cute and cuddly, but for him to have reached that level of proficiency meant that he was good at least. "Hello there Fabienne. My name is Jor Tellervo, the Zadnja. Good to meet you." nor said in her archaic way.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:00 pm

"You are... fascinating!" he looked at her with his big Eyes - and blushed: "You must know - I make Figurines for a Living - out of crystalized Water. You can say, it is like Ice - without melting and being cold... So it is like... Rock Crystal."

http://abload.de/img/fabienneshelleyzsscy.jpg

So Fabienne continued in his shy Way: "And sometimes the Customers have a Wish for a Figurine looking like a Naga. So they look much like You..."
"Awww... You are so sweet, it´s unbelievable!" Shelley embraced Fabienne from behind and cuddled him. The young Seal chuckled with a Face, red like a Tomato: "You can imagine, I hear this a Lot. But I still think it´s better than being a sweaty, hairy 2-Meter-Klutz, hehe..."
"Fabienne likes the Moat - and the big Bath we have in the Caverns." Farn mentioned, as he went over to Carula and Volg. Looking at them his right Brow rose: "Oh, please continue, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 7 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next