Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:04 pm

sprix also seemed a bit more revitalized.
"I just have to think-"
He poofed to one of the desks
"-and I just go there!"
He poofed over to Roth again.
"I have to show donna!"
He poofed to the door and took off running.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:07 pm

Roth just sat there - and smiled like a Child at Christmas: "Man - he really is cute!"
But now that she was alone again - she went off to search for Eastwood and Desdemonah.

FHAFF!

Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Sprix teleported as he ran, using it to skip past people as he made his way to donna's tower.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Perhaps Sprix remembered that Donna Diana wasn´t there - because she was working on her Welcoming the Students. So he could just go where came from Moments ago...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Sprix sighed, and teleported to donna.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:26 pm

Still sitting at her Desk Donna Diana was a bit surprised to see the Neera Adventurer again this fast: "Oh? Obviously Roth wasn´t Your Type, hm?"
Then she thought about what happened - and frowned: "What... exactly did You just do?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:35 pm

"Well, then. Jor, the Crystal Angel, at your service" Jor said, with a slight giggle. Perhaps it was that she was a little of both or that she had two sides to her, each to its own aspect of Light and Dark.

Cart jostlng only slightly as they made there way back, Kaheti was finally glad to see the stone 'drawbridge' of the Black Manor and its Bascule. They had done it, freed the tinies, and stopped the traders. She took a brief moment to check on her charges, the tinies she had sworn she would protect. Then she turned her attention to Katie and her portion of the guards. The other two portions she had given to Calin and Carula to deal with as they saw fit. Whether this meant a quick ticket to their stomachs Kaheti did not know. Speaking of, she had to decide what to do with these trouble-makers. She made up her mind, the traders who started trouble again would be her meals while the others who accepted their chance for atonement would serve.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Just at this Moment - FHAFF! - Roth appeared in Front of Kaheti - and looked at her, totally surprised. Then she tilted her Head, observed this blackhaired Girl with her tight Longsleeve, that looked a bit like her own (but her´s was more... `intact´).
"You would not happen to be Craven´s `Sister´, would You?" Roth finally asked.

"I can say it again with Pleasure - it´s good to have You here, Jor!" Vortrigan smiled. These are Persons You will not find very often - so he had decided to enjoy every Moment he could spend with them.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:53 pm

At the sudden appearance of Roth, Kaheti's instincts cried out that it was an attack, and she had to resist punching the girl. Then realizing Roth had asked her a question, Kaheti looked confused and guarded. "Perhaps...what's it to you?" She searched her memories for a name...Craven, somehow so familiar. Then she shot a subtle glance towards Calin and Carula. Didn't they tell me that too?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:58 pm

"Well, uhhm... Craven found a Letter from You - so now she´s curious... and we are, too." Roth mentioned and Calin smiled: "But You two could be Sisters as well, You know?"
"You think?" Roth asked and Carula nodded: "Seriously - You both are not this big - but pretty dark somehow - and even Your Style of Clothing matches... well, almost."
"You two are Sisters!" Roth said to Calin and Carula - and Carula smiled skew: "What a keen Observer of Detail You are, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:06 pm

"Well, she was fun. Also, hold on-"
Sprix poofed onto her head.
"-I can teleport now!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:15 pm

A big Smile grew on Donna Diana´s Face, as she tried to look at him with joyful, big Eyes: "I must say - You are not only cute and brave - You are amazing! I really can´t tell, how You learned this - but I think You have almost the same Potential as Volg has!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Still guarded, Kaheti nodded at the mention of the letter. Then she dropped her guard a moment as something Calin said caught her off guard. This girl could be my sister too, she says? Huh. She glanced at Roth, taking in the details and finding that they did indeed look similar.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:20 pm

`Somehow I like her... weird - I don´t know her yet...´ Roth thought. Perhaps this Sister of Cool Sensei Fabiola´s Sensei was someone she could have some Fun with? Well - that, what a Shazir Girl understands by thinking of Fun? Roth looked at her with her deep red Eyes: "So... I am Roth. And You are... ?"
"Cute!" Calin answered and Carula gave herself a Facepalm: "I don´t think, that was, what she wanted to know."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:28 pm

"It was the imbuing process. Since the other effect of the potion was teleportation, I can-"
Sprix teleported back onto the ground
"-teleport wherever I want!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:35 pm

"Originally it was a nospheratic Power. At first we were able to walk through Mirrors - or vanish into the Shadows." Donna Diana mentioned and continued: "There may be Demons more powerful than me - but they can´t teleport as I can. They have to be summoned - so they only can appear in arcane Seals on the Ground."
Smiling at Sprix again the Sorceress explained: "So now You are a bit more like me, harhar..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:06 pm

"Kaheti." Kaheti replied, noting down the girl's name as Roth, even as she blushed at Calin calling her cute.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:12 pm

((man you guys are fast! So we are back at the mansion now?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Roth looked at her.
"Sounds... edgy. Like something You better handle with Care, because You could hurt Yourself... I like it." the Shazir Girl smiled - which could be a bit disturbing for someone, not knowing her well.

http://abload.de/img/abluefriendships23zmc.jpg

Then she looked at the Cart and the big Sisters, mentioning: "You´re pretty much outfitted - want to move in? I bet, there are still some Rooms..."

(Yes - we are standing on the Bridge.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:27 pm

(Thanks)

*I lean over to Kali's ear (Jor's character, I forget the name)* Hey, umm, would you and Jor mind haveing me shrunken and eat me? Please? I'll do anything you want.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:28 pm

(Her Name is Kaheti - and I too can´t wait to read about this, harhar..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:29 pm

"Anyhow, I should go try this out!"
Sprix poofed onto the ground, and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 pm

"harhar... he really is sonething!" Donna Diana said to herself - and then concentrated again on her Pile of Documents, looking on her Westminster Clock: "Okay - still some Time til 2000..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:34 pm

(If there were dridders in black manor, where would they be?)
Sprix had fun teleporting around the manor.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:39 pm

(There are none.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 16 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next