Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open letter to The Felarya community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Open letter to The Felarya community Empty
PostSubject: Open letter to The Felarya community   Open letter to The Felarya community Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Dear whoever is reading this,

I would like to thank you, yes YOU, with the face, staring into the computer.

You see, Felarya is all I really have left, and yet its helping me. You see, my loving girlfriend died not too long ago and ever since, its been one problem after another. Really there are just three things I live for that being MLP, my Vore fetish and pinball. (And MLP has been declining for me).

You see, ive had my vore Fetish ever since I was little. It started with that Dragon tales episode where they get eaten by the giant cow dragon thing, and some other aspects of the show. I moved my body a certian way. THen with the Jimmy Nutron movie (Which I saw in theaters) Where Poultra's (This giant alien chicken thing that humans were to be fed to as a sacrifice) Mawshot which scared me. Then my fear turned into interest. I became inteested in shrinking and being fed to something. ANd quickly had a facination with digestive systems namely the stomach. I took some risks to obtain some vore, my favorite being this one story of a girl being digested alive by a dragon and pics of the Donkey and Dragon scene from Shrek. I loved those. With the advent of a new (at the time) cell phone (A flip phone) I got on the internet and downloaded some vore pics (and early Felarya work being among my favorites) as well as constructing my own vore stories which were largely chose your own adventure style. Heck, you could give me a pic of a girl and i could make a cool vore story on it. Then I thought I was messed up for having such an obsession. But It made me happy, so I continued. In Junior year of highscool, my family lifted out YouTube ban. I searched stuff about people being eaten and digestive systems (Usually with dragons) and came across a link that read Dragon Vore (Which was the scene at the end of Shrek where Dragon eats Farquadd). And saw there were other "Vore" Links (Which I thought on the day said Vole). As I explored Vore deeper, I was glad I was not alone in this thinking. After all, being eaten alive means a death by digestion. But I loved it still. On one occasion, I did find the Felarya manga, I thought it was free, but then I saw you had to pay, and I felt sad as I had no way to get it. After a few years of stumbling around in the vore universe, I found (By pure chance, although It had to happen sooner or later) what Felarya truely was, and who Karbo was by assertion. (I already knew the name Karbo and some work (Like the pic with the mage in Katrina stomach and the pic with the Neko eating the tinys) but never made the connection). Then when I found the Felarya wiki in early November of last year, I was THRILLED! (And more thrilled when i found this fourum I just had to join). A complete Vore universe! Everything fun, detailed, on point, vore very well done. And I was happy with it and shortly there after, bought the manga. Then tragedy struck and now Felarya is what I trun to. Sure many will probably say its unhealthy, but if it is one of the last things that bring me joy in this world, then why the hell not?

I love Rping with people as well as asking what they would do with me should i shrink. It might get annoying, but it makes me happy. And I truely appreicate this.

So to YOU, thank you for everything! And you Karbo, thanks from the bottom of my heart for giving me something. Just something to hold on to. And to the supporters and what not, a big thanks as well!

Even today, my campus had a spring event (Inside due to rain threat and also where me and my girl had a few great memories). There was this giant inflatable basketball game (Very fun) and occasionally the ball would get stuck in the corner on the side. So i ran over to it and punched and tried to move the wall of fabric. It reminded me of being a prey in a stomach, and I went Felarya mode and just had a blast playing! (I had read Lucilya stories just the night before). I was just so happy, a real party animal! And i really couldn't have done it without YOU. So THANK YOU!!!

Now, there are some other details and things that I wont go into here, for personal reasons as well as they may not be appropriate.

You know, I know im not the only one to have something like this. Usually other people do this with shows or movies or whatever. But i'm lucky in the sense that the people I can thank, I can do it personally. Those people being YOU, Karbo, and the supporters.

This is probably going to be my longest post ever and I thank you for reading if your still with me. I'll be there for my friends, and I can only hope that they will be there for me. So thanks for helping me either directly or indirectly!

Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down

Open letter to The Felarya community
Page 1 of 1