Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imagination and Felarya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Imagination and Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Imagination and Felarya   Imagination and Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:29 pm

You know, no matter how much of a Felarya enthusist you are, there is one key ingredient at Felarya's core, Imagination. The same imagination you had as a kid. I still have much of mine, It's how I am able to get so deep in my thoughts and details of Felarya and pose the questions that I do. Perhaps that is one reason why I like this world so much (the others being vore and giantess and my theory).

As we get older, as I'm sure most of us are, it gets harder to express that Imagination and Ideas. I know at my last job at a water treatment facility where I worked in Hell and got water samples and got screamed and curesed and cussed at daily, if not hourly; and I can tell you, you can't have too much imagination there. But when I found Felarya, my pent-up imagination and vore impulses took over.

I don't know if anyone can relate to this. I just read a line from an article on the movie Inside out and got inspired.

Quote: Question: He makes the ultimate sacrifice to save Joy, and by extension Riley. He accepts that he won’t go on that last rocket ride, and it’s extremely poignant.
Answer: It has to be. An imaginary friend is an aspect of childhood that does not become center stage anymore and eventually just a memory of an imaginary friend. When you get older you can’t call them back. The magic is gone. The time for that is over.

I can remember imaginary settings, but the characters no longer. Riley’s transition phase needed an aspect that starts to fade. That’s Bing Bong.

Link to article: https://www.yahoo.com/movies/inside-out-bing-bong-riley-pixar-disney-richard-122177698057.html
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

Imagination and Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagination and Felarya   Imagination and Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:59 am

I don't see what is the point of this topic besides a positive reinforcement to those that think the same way as you. It's not actually something we can discuss over, nor you present a clear question, so I'm moving this to off-topic.
Back to top Go down

Imagination and Felarya
Page 1 of 1