Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE Help me get this game to work!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PLEASE Help me get this game to work! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE Help me get this game to work!   PLEASE Help me get this game to work! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Hello! This is the only Felarya game I found (If more Felarya games exist, let me know). I go to start the game via link (In chrome) and it asks me to download unity web player. I do so and install it. I finish installation. But when i go back to the game, it is the same thing again with it asking me to download the web player again! Can someone PLEASE help? Bullet hell games are my absolute favorite and I obviously Love Felarya!

Link to page: http://karbo.deviantart.com/art/If-Felarya-was-a-danmaku-412843446

If you get this to work for me I will love you forever!
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Help me get this game to work!   PLEASE Help me get this game to work! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:44 pm

http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/11311/how-i-do-re-install-the-webplayer-when-it-fails-to.html

Start there, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Help me get this game to work!   PLEASE Help me get this game to work! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Stabs wrote:
http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/11311/how-i-do-re-install-the-webplayer-when-it-fails-to.html

Start there, I suppose.

Not much of a help. I need to know it will work without virus risk. I tried my own reaserch, but there seem to be warnings about browser safety and viruses.

Its my b day in 2 days, and It would be awesome if I could play this (or any felarya game)

So if anyone knows how to work it, please help!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Help me get this game to work!   PLEASE Help me get this game to work! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 3:37 pm

I did a search of his gallery. The file doesn't appear in his gallery. Either he's bad with tags,  which is unlikely given I found other files using key words, or more likely he's deleted it. However this is another fun little game:http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?section=&global=1&q=Prey%27s+Maze
Back to top Go down
Tepman6
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Tepman6

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Help me get this game to work!   PLEASE Help me get this game to work! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Well, that game I got to work, but I can't help with it much, however, I'm currently making a felarya sim type game.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Help me get this game to work!   PLEASE Help me get this game to work! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Go to a different browser other than chrome then go into plugins and make sure it is active. Chrome cancelled some rigourous software protocals so you need to use internet explorer, firefox, or opera to play it.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Help me get this game to work!   PLEASE Help me get this game to work! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:35 pm

HAHA! I got it to work! I just had to open it in Internet explorer! Its cute and fun, but I thought there would be more than one stage, and It dosen't look like you can even damage Anko. But hey, its a Felarya game!
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Help me get this game to work!   PLEASE Help me get this game to work! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:39 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
I did a search of his gallery. The file doesn't appear in his gallery. Either he's bad with tags,  which is unlikely given I found other files using key words, or more likely he's deleted it. However this is another fun little game:http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?section=&global=1&q=Prey%27s+Maze

Very Mad Very Mad Very Mad I got rick rolled!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Help me get this game to work!   PLEASE Help me get this game to work! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE Help me get this game to work!
Page 1 of 1