Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore Rp

Go down 
+2
Balthazaar
dragon808tr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 12:03 pm

((figured ^ ^: worth a try though considering the situation.))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:08 pm

I do dodge the inital grab attack by jumping out of the way. But am now confounted by the giantess. She is quite sexy in her partially-gone school girl clothing. I decide to talk to her as I reach for my weapons.

"Hello there. Who are you and what do you want?"

I look at my neko companion and hope she is preparing to run or fight as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:13 pm

after a while... Kira's Blades finally snapped in two after she slashed at least a few hundred times! "what the hell is this stomach made of!? iron!?" she huffed. too tired to slash or even struggle... but then she noticed her sniper rifle... she had only one cartridge left in it and kira was sure it would be enough to try and blast a hole. she took aim at the stomach wall.... then stopped for a moment... somehting was off... shouldn't the stomach be gurgling now and churning Kira into paste?... "whats going on..." she lowered her rifle. completely unsure why she wasn't running out of air yet two... then quickly shrugged that thought off and began to fire her rifle. unloading the clip on the one stomach wall. grinding her teeth hoping to score at least a hole or mark!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Balthazaar wrote:
((Well, considering the last of the party's about to probably get eaten, and that pretty much marks the end of the RP, it's a little late for us to meet...))

(Shocked Haha, I see Your Point - well, this would be a bit bad, indeed. Very Happy )

After walking alongside a huge floating almost unreal elegant Woman Sinifer all of a Sudden stopped - and pointed at something between two Palm Ferns: An obviously enormous tanned, naked... Bum.
"What the Hell..." Sinifer frowned and Fin asked quietly: "This is odd - why is she almost nude?"
Sinifer looked up to Fin, sighing: "Because she´s so friggin huge, there is no Shop providing Clothes for someone like her?"
"Aw, come on - she´s not this big... And hey - I have Clothes, too!" Fin measured the nude, skinny Girl in the Greens, who suddenly went forward to run after something on the Ground - and started making funny Stuff.
"You even have Sun Glasses - You are... totally spacy anyway - especially for being this huge!" Sinifer looked back at Fin and the Solitaire wondered: "Me? I´m not... You are very tiny, that´s all."
"Ohh, nononono..." Sinifer pointed with her Palm at herself and smiled: "I am almost six and a half Feet tall - so I am big - but You are friggin´ gargantuan!"
Interesting - it´s all relative, right? Hm...
`Spacy...´ Fin thought at another Strain: `technically spoken everything is spacy - because everything is in Space.´
So Fin floated over to the busy looking brownskinned Girl - and asked: "Uhhm... Hello. Say - are we both big - or are all the others just small?"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Kim grit her teeth as her initial swing missed. Despite what anyone else might think, her general lack of intact clothing and size did nothing to make her look pretty, beautiful, or sexy necessarily. Kim was starved to the point where she looked like a Holocaust survivor, bluntly put. As Tyler tried to talk to her, the words bounced off of her hunger-driven mind, and all she saw was him reaching for his weapons.

Two things stopped her from snatching him up, disarming him, and swallowing him whole like Kira. One, she felt a sudden, dull pain begin to grow in her belly, accompanied by muted gunshots. Two, an extremely strange and very sci-fi looking lady floated up to her like people did that all the time. What was even weirder was that she was Kim's size. And still had clothes; even if her midriff was completely unveiled, showing her abs off to the world.

Kim couldn't help but stare, though thanks to seeing so much weird shit - not to mention committing some weird and heinous actions herself - she shook herself out of it surprisingly quickly. Just in time for the woman to ask her if they were big and anyone else was small.

The giant school girl offered her a quick shrug, before suddenly lunging for Tyler again, risking losing her balance to snatch him up. Must... feed!

-----

What does she want? Seriously?

Akyra was booking it away from Tyler as fast as she could, in the general direction they'd been going all along. The guy was nuts! He couldn't stop talking about getting eaten(or her getting eaten. Grrr...), seemed to think insulting her would get her to like him, was a total creep, and he seemed to think he could be friends with a man-eating giantess!

She glanced down at Max. "Well, at least you're not crazy..." She muttered, beginning to slow down a long way away from the others, pretty sure that Tyler kept them distracted long enough for herself and the tasty little neera to escape.

-----

Meanwhile, Kira found that her rifle rounds did nothing. Worse than nothing, actually. The stomach growled almost angrily, and everything began to churn and shift. Apparently trying to do that much damage got Kim's subconsciousness to realize she was a threat... and deal with her as such.

Oh well. At least she had whatever air was trapped inside her gut with her...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:37 am

"Hey get your ass back here!" I yell at the fleeing Neko. I would have ran after her, but get grabbed in a desperate attempt by the giantess. Seeing no other option as I can't do much more than struggle, I decide to talk to the giantess.

"Hello. Who are you? I'm Tyler, a human looking for treasure and such around here"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Kira gulps when seeing the stomach react in such a way. As soon as she ran out of ammo and heard her fleshy prison rumble angerly. Kira dropped her rifle in a panic "w-why... wont anything work!?" Kira huffs, really starting to lose it as the stomach rumbled

Meanwhile, as the neko ran, a boy who looked to be 19 was walking down a path on his own. He sported a standard military uniform and a backpack holding many standard survival and camping supplies. A pistol harness with a brown painted dessert eagle was on his left side of the waist and a shotgun on the side of his backpack was shown as well. He rubbed the back of his messy blond hair and walked onward seeming to be lost.
"God... why did they even send me out here when they knew I could get lost?" Darrick muttered to himself " they gave me a dead radio... like I wouldnt come back or some thing. As if th-!!!?" Darrick widened his eyes when bumping into someone catching a glimps of ears, he immidiately knew that this girl who ran into him was a native as he fell with her landing on top of his fallen body " h-hey! Whats the rush!?" He spoke. Seeing the neko girl In a panic for some reson
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:18 pm

Concerned about the odd Reaction Fin looked at the Girl - and then Sinifer said something remarkable: "Uhhm... I think, she´s lookin´ for something to eat - because she looks like... a friggin´ sun-dried Mummy!"
"Hoo... I think You´re right!" Fin´s Eyes got big in Surprise and Sinifer gave herself a Facepalm: "Oh, You think? You really aren´t from here, right?"
Indeed - Fin had never seen someone this thin. Now with the right Spectrum of Light... She asked Sinifer: "Is her Diet difficult to obtain?"
"Hm..." the elegant Dancer looked at this thin, brownskinned Something trying to catch two other Tinies: "Nahh - I think, she´s just a bit clumsy. And perhaps a bit slow. But hey - some Exercise is just in Order - she will learn or she will die."
"Isn´t this a bit cruel?" Fin asked and Sinifer replied with a Smile: "Says the mega-modern, ultra-cultivated Super-Future-Woman, who just ate a Centaur alife."
Fin blushed and Sinifer smiled even more: "Of Course it´s cruel - but hey - if she dies - one Giant less hunting me. That´s all there is."
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:33 am

As Sinifer pointed out Kim was trying to eat, the giantess nodded in confirmation... and snatched Tyler up as he berated his fleeing comrade. Letting the human dangle from her huge hand, she turned back to the other giantess... and blinked at her having a conversation with another food-sized person. Kim blinked at that, but shrugged, leaving them to their conversation as she looked at Tyler, lifting him up and over her mouth like her last snack.

"I'm Kim, I'm starving, and you apparently like getting eaten or something." She said, a tad hurriedly, before getting on with the business and just dropping the human into her waiting, hungry, and rather wet maw.

-----

Kira could... probably hear most of what was going on outside. Well, heavily muffled, but at least Kim was more-or-less easily heard. It sounded like she was about to have company.

Not that they'd have much time to talk. She was running out of air, and the stomach was slowly getting pumped full of acid...

-----

Akyra yelped, looking up from Max just to see some guy in a camouflaged uniform like hers - albeit more professional-looking by far. She was too far gone to stop, though, and the neko slammed right into the human, knocking him over and landing on top of him. She snickered, mentally, wondering if the guy would appreciate having such a fine example of the female gender pretty much straddling him.

He didn't. Not yet, anyway.

"Hmmm...? Oh." She glanced over her shoulder. "Just hungry giantesses. Nothing unusual."

Akyra got to her feet, offering him a hand up. "What're you doing out here with all that kit?"

Once he got up, the nineteen year-old would be able to spot the tiny neera Max trapped between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:47 am

I land with a plop in her wet mouth, obviously very hungry. "Hey! Wait! I can get you more food! Anything you want! Don't swallow me!"

___

Meanwhile Max was a little stunned from the collision, but now looking up, wondering who the newcomer is, and If this neko still wanted to eat him.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:28 am

Kira sighed. knowing all to well that she was about to have company... but she no longer cared. she was at a corner of the stomach. curled up in a ball and trying to close her eyes "th-this cant be happening! what went wrong!? why did she go for me first!?" she complained. not really having the best of days while trapped forever in a stomach with a possible boy.

Darrick then started to blush when seeing the neko smile and he quickly shifts a bit when now starting to really get a feel on her while she was on top "i uhh..." he blushed while she got up off him. though grew a little surprised when she mentioned giants "i think... i seen one before... eat an entire squad of my team..." he looked away. thinking perhaps that was why they made him leave with no radio?... "as for what im packing, ammo, camping supplies and a tent... since im sort of stuck out here now with no way back to base" he admits with a look of consern "sh-should we ... you know. get out of here then if there ARE giants? where were you heading?" getting up he noticed a micro between the neko's breasts. shaking his own head in confusion though quickly adjusting to the task at hand... getting away alive
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Now - with a clear Mind again and no further Damage Fin could think of a more elegant Solution - some Items of her Emergency Surplus. She fetched some small Pills out of a tiny Pillbox and tried to give them to Kim: "Take these - well, one at a Time. These will provide Your Body with all You need to reviltalize soon."
"You´re pretty nice." Sinifer had to remark and Fin nodded: "That´s why You are still around."
"Why didn´t You eat these Thingies in the first Place?"
"Well..." Fin blushed: "I was damaged - and then here are many Thoughts floating around which revolve about Eating and Stuff... So my Mind was easy to... uhhm - `occupy´, so to say..."
Sinifer´s Eyes got big: "You can read Minds?!"
"Let´s say, I can feel them - okay?" Fin smiled.
"Oh - is that so?" Sinifer tilted her Head and observed an amused Fin, who replied: "Yes - You think, You want to go in there again - just for Fun! Because You... like it in there."
The huge whitemaned Woman pointed at her Mouth and smiled: "Well, I don´t exactly understand why - but if You like it in there..."
Now Sinifer was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:45 am

'Don't swallow me'? Oh great... too late, though.

Kim shut her eyes and her mouth closed, just tilting her head back to get this all over with... when the floating woman began fishing around. The giantess frowned as she heard a small container pop open and - mouth still closed - tilted her head forward again. She blinked as Fin pulled some pills out of a small box.

"Mh?" She mumbled, since her mouth was full, taking the pills uncertainly. They'll... these will get me back to normal?

Kim's eyes widened... and then she swallowed on accident. "Oh shit!"

She squirmed a little with pleasure as she felt the little guy go down, before looking worriedly at Fin. "I need to throw them up!!! How do I?!!"

-----

Meanwhile, Kim's stomach was rapidly running out of air, and Kira found herself in a pool of tingly, burning acid... even as she could hear Kim asking for help to throw up.

Looked like she might just have her lucky break. Surprised

-----

"Ate a whole squad, huh? Must've been a hungry one..." Akyra drifted off. "...Like the one chasing me."

She let him prattle on about his inventory, before she began to get moving again. "I was out here trying to hunt treasure with a... friend, but..." The neko bit her lip. "...He got caught. With the map." She sighed. "That giant's between us and safety, though. So... I guess the only way is forward." Akyra looked him over. "Unless you can find that base of yours... I think I can blend in." She smirked, comparing her outfit's camo scheme.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:20 am

"Oh, yes - well, if You aren´t used to control Your whole Body..." Fin said and Sinifer smiled: "...like someone, who isn´t used to control her whole Mind sometimes, hehe..."
"This is a serious Problem here!" the huge Solitaire reminded her tiny Friend patiently and Sinifer sighed: "Okay - in my Job I can do this easily on Command - but hey, I think if You really wanna give up on Your Victims - here is how to do it for Beginners: Take this big and long Palm Leaf and tickle Yourself deep in Your Throat."
The small but elegant Girl pointed on a Palm Tree with long feathered Leafs: "This should work out just fine!"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:18 am

Kira could feel the gurgling all around her... the acids mixing inside with her in it! it already began to destroy her equipment and started to digest her clothing. she just about lost all hope before widening her eyes at what she had heard "th-there... letting me out!?" she muttered before looking around in panic. trying to get away from the acid with little effect, Kira hopped they could spit her out in time before she digested... or worse... suffocated.

Darrick nods sadly "one of them... was a sister of mine... it was hard surviving that encounter with a giant. now i know to best avoid any giant i come across" he continued with the girl "well i assume my squad thought im going to end up in a gut... might as well go with you to hunt this treasure? i mean going AWOL is a pretty fun experience if in a new world far from my own" he joked "or if we do find the base... never know, could be fun having a nice looking girl in the same squad as me" he rubbed the back of his head blushing again.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 8:58 am

I slide down the slick throat as I get swallowed, eventually landing in her stomach, rapidly filling up with acids. Then I can see another human in there, looking busy. I walk over to her. "Hello there. My name is Tyler. What are you doing? Will it help us get out?"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:01 pm

"COULD YOU PLEASE-?!" Kim began to shout as the other giant and some odd tiny both kept talking to each other nonsensically. The giantess wasn't sure if it was her nutritional problems or what, but she found it extremely difficult telling what either was saying, half the time. It's probably just me...

"Thank you..." She sighed, hopping up to grab one of the palm leaves. Thankfully, it was a particularly short tree - at least, compared to all the massive one around it - so Kim was able to reach it at all. Just not without sending her 'guests' tumbling around. Opening her mouth, the giantess shut her eyes, stuck the leaf in deep, and got ready to-

"BLAAAAUUUUUUGH!!!"

Later, she reflected that at least it ended quickly.

-----

Akyra smirked at Darrick's last thought, shifting her equipment around and leading the way to the temple. "We'll see about that, soldier boy." She said, tail swaying behind her.

"Anyway~... I'm Akyra. I'm guessing you're new around here?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:38 pm

Fin prepared to help the Girl and Sinifer thought it would be a great Idea to get out of the Way a bit: `Man, You really don´t see this often - I will remember this for a long Time to come, haha...´
Fin´s Solution however was as advanced as the Solitaire herself was: These Pills were highly compressed and concentrated submolecular Nutro-Particles, ready to `unfold´, after the syntho-organic Hull would be dissolved by digesting Encymes. So just putting it into Water would not do a Thing to these surprisingly heavy Pills (because the necessary Amount of Water was already there in compressed Form). In Space Food is rare - so You have to be prepared all Time.
"So now... when You are ready, eat one of those - but only one. Because if You eat more, You could... uhhm... burst..." Fin said in a caring Tone. Especially People, who were starving for a long Time often died, after stuffing themselves by the first Occasion - because their inner Organs have shrunk in Order to keep the Body running.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:54 pm

Kira looked at the boy with no amused look... before tumbling into the deep end of all that acid. Then.. she expected he life to end before suddenly feeling the gut push her up. Kira tumbled and fellout of the giant's mouth, coughing and gaging for the fresh air around her, she got up only to land on her back with her eyes closed for a long moment breathing as half her clothing was now gone.
"Least... im alive" Kira smiled as she muttered that calmly

Darrick moved with Akyra to the temple, watching and looking around as they traveled.
"So... who was with you besides the little one there?" He refered to the micro between her breasts
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:26 pm

((wait Balthizar, am I still in her gut, or am I burped out?

Also, to let everyone know, I will be leaving for vacation on monday, and gone for about a week, I dont think I will be able to continue during that time, unless mobile starts working for this site))
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:20 pm

((Uh, Tyler got coughed up, yeah. Vomiting your stomach out doesn't exactly leave anything behind Razz ))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:24 am

((alright))

Being vomited up by the skinny yet cute giantess, I decide to do the only thing I could do. Run like Hell! I take off as fast as my legs could carry me! "Leave me alone, giantess!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:43 am

Running away like Heck Tyler saw a quite tall and brownskinned Woman leaning against a Trunk with folded Arms, watching him. Standing there on his left Side she had long, glossy black Hair and wore beige-coloured, tight and long Leather Pants and Boots - and a fitting Top. Showing a broad Smile this Woman of almost serpentoid Elegance looked at him with her amber-coloured Eyes and their unusual... almost rhomboid Pupils: "Back again? My, aren´t You a lucky one, hm?"

http://abload.de/img/sinifer2k5u6k.jpg

Then she looked back to the obviously disarranged huge Girl: "By the Way - she said, her Name is Kim - and not UEEERGL BLAAAK, as You could come to think..."
Turning back to Tyler she said: "You know it´s a bad Idea running around here like crazy - do You know, what might be lurking right in Front of You?"
And perhaps Tyler would noticing something odd: While she spoke to him with her warm, dark Voice - she didn´t blink even once.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:55 am

"Interesting. And who are you? How do you know her? She tried to eat me!" I am curious about her, but with her looks, i feel safe. Her body was quite beautiful.

((Nice pic))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 9:04 am

(Phat Merci! I am glad You like it!)

"Nharharhar... I am Sinifer - in Nekomura and the Motamos I am known as the Dancing Dream." the Woman smiled. With her 6,5 Ft she quite was a Sight - even from far away, obviously an Advantage in her Job. Then she said: "It seems, we have something in Common - You were in Kim´s Belly - and I was in that of Fin over there. Accidentally, it seems."
Pointing at the huge Woman, who just seemed to take Care of Kim, she continued: "She may be pretty big - but in Fact she´s totally neat and... Uhhm... `civilized´."
Indeed - a Giantess like Fin was... uncommon. Wearing this strange Vesture gave her something... advanced, something futuristic. Besides the Fact she still was floating. Then Sinifer looked back at Tyler and asked: "So... I am out here for some... hm... `Vacation´. What is Your Excuse?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vore Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore Rp
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next