Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore Rp

Go down 
+2
Balthazaar
dragon808tr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:36 pm

"Vacation? Why the hell would you vacation in Felarya? 98% of this place is dangerous! Even if you have a giantess friend, there is still danger for you! Especially of those dreaded harpies! This place isn't as dangerous as the lands up north, but still, i would reconsider. I myself am an adventurer and treasure hunter."
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Kim groaned as she finished coughing the contents of her stomach up, collapsing on her side. Of course, the space-giant-lady couldn't bother giving her a chance to get her breath back. Then again, the school girl was starving. That didn't stop her from making a pained scowl at the pill thrust in her face.

She did finally swallow it, though, with less effort than she thought she'd need to, when she remembered she had swallowed to humans whole in short order. A pill was pretty easy to down by comparison. Speaking of those humans...

One - the girl - was still nearby, looking and sounding fairly calm. Kim couldn't imagine how she managed that, especially since... well, most of her equipment was missing. Entirely. She'd barely gotten the human out before she started getting burned. The thought was starting to make her stomach churn uncomfortably...

"...Sorry." She finally mumbled, not really sure if anything else could - or should - be said in such a situation. I almost killed her.

-----

"Hm?" Akyra glanced at him, and then at the neera still snuggly seated in her cleavage. "Oh, uh, another human guy. Kinda like you. Except he was a total asshole." She glanced over her shoulder. "Frankly, I think he didn't mind getting eaten all that much."

She glanced back at Darrick, crossing her arms idly. "Who were you traveling with?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:23 pm

Finally the Solitaire sat on the Ground and placed Kim´s Head on her Lap: "Now, now... wait a bit, try to relax and You will feel better soon..."
Looking back at Fin Sinifer laughed: "Thahahaaa... yes - it´s a bit risky here, is it not? But I am born here. Come to think of it - Adventurer and Treasure Hunter?"
She estimated this Guy with her Eyes and tilted her Head: "If it is this dangerous here as You say, don´t You think, You should look for a Job less risky?"
Walking over to Tyler she began to purr: "Adventures You seek? Then You have found one, harhar... and what Treasures exactly are You looking for?"
Frankly said: Yes, Sinifer was a Naga, pretty akin to the Lifestyle (and Strength) of an Anaconda - and magically active on a pretty large Scale. But she had to admit, being among Humanoids had it´s Advantages, too - like really tasty Food - such cooked and roasted Stuff with Salt, Sugar and Spices, nice Attire, all Kinds of fascinating Items - and Jewelry. She really loved that. And Sinifer loved being touched - and liked. So she liked to stay this Way.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:39 pm

"Well, I like the thrill of this job. Plus, I couldn't land a job I liked or was good at. Damn math! Anyway, are you sure you won't eat me? Beacuse I know what you Nagas do to us humans! Well, if you /are/ going to eat me, could you at least feed me to the poor starving giantess? I feel bad for her and want my death to mean something. Beacuse I honestly doubt I alone could take down a giant naga."
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Kira blinks while getting up a bit. coughing up a bit more while seeing that the giantess wasn't alone. though she put two and two together and assumed the other new giant was the reason why the one who ate her changed her mind "hmph... left with only half my clothing and no gear now... great" she looked a little annoyed. but then huffs "least you spare me... only reson why i haven't ran like that guy had" she explained. "and as for my things... replaceable i guess" she simply kept her cool about it. gear can be replaced... lives couldn't

Darrick shrugged and thought "well... before or durring my mission? because before i was sent to scout a new location i had four guys and two girls in my squad. one of the girls is the ears and eyes for our group and the other... a sniper and once criminal in our homeworld before she decided to help us for freedom... and the other guys... eh they are a wild card of the military branch" he explained while moving with her "however i was placed on the scouting mission alone... for some reson with no good radio... and only enough rounds to take out infantry... not giants" he gave a blank look "almost... like they wanted me to die off..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 11:52 pm

((I'm guessing it's too late to join in?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 11:59 pm

(I would say no.  Smile  )

Sinifer frowned: "You really make no Sense at all."
If this Guy wanted to be eaten - why did he ran away anyway? He just could have stayed by this Kim and said to her he wanted to get in again. With a pained Smile she continued: "Well, You actually have figured out I´m a Naga in Disguise? Congratz - You seem to be smarter than You look!"
She sat down and looked at Tyler: "So what? Am I now the bad one, eating People all the Time? Look, even I sometimes learn something - okay, this Time the hard Way. So I have decided to be nice from now on - like Fin over there. So don´t sweat it."
Looking down her Body Sinifer mentioned: "Besides - being full like Heck would be deadly for my Job - who wants to see a fat Dancer, hm? I would be... inelegant. So not my Style."
Observing this no-Sense-making-Guy she smiled again: "On the other Side - if someone wants to have Fun in my Throat... or elsewhere... well, at least for some Time... I wouldn´t say no. At least this is Kinda Entertainment too, hm? There are often some People fascinated by me and my nice, big Mouth..."
And Sinifer showed Tyler, what she was talking about.

http://abload.de/img/sinifer3iwzg5.jpg
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 7:48 am

((This RP's pretty loose, as it were. I don't think Dragon would be against you joining, Mr. I))

Kim bit her lip, both at the renewed hunger pains - though steadily those were fading again, thanks to the pill - and at what Kira was saying. She still seemed optimistic, though, which made the giantess feel a little better.

"Y-yeah... I..." She hesitated. "I-I was really desperate, there." She mumbled.

-----

Akyra frowned at what he said. "...Well, that's why I'm not part of an actual military." She said, with a shrug. Every single one I know or heard of seems to have a habit of doing that. Not that any have the equipment not to do that, it seems. You'd think they'd deploy some hover tanks and try wiping the preds off Felarya..."

She shrugged. "Anyway, it's not like they'll know you've survived, and Negav isn't a bad place to live for the foreseeable future."
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 8:55 am

Kira nods a bit. getting the strength to move up from the ground. even then her legs were a bit wobbly "i... understand... though you went after me instead of them first... you must prefer the harder to catch prey..." she focused her feet. "though as to why... im unsure but i say at least im not visiting some giant succubus in the underworld by now" she shivered. thinking of the life after her death wouldn't be as pleasant as her life right now is.

"w-woa now hold on! it takes a load of energy just to transport people and supplies to this world! not to mention money." Derrick explained "the tanks and helicopters we have now... were hand crafted here in Felarya. in fact, if a certain number of us die... the base would get more supplies and troops to send to this wor.... oh" he muttered. looking in thought for a moment. as if he answered his own question as to why the military would send him to his death.
"you know what... lets just continue with the treasure hunting." he muttered not bothering with talking about the military of his anymore or at least until it was brought back up
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:19 pm

(So sorry to ask, but would you mind if I joined in?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:24 pm

(Me? Smile Of Course not! I think it would be great! But I can only speak for myself, right?)
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:50 pm

The more the merryer
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:28 pm

((also... lost track a bit who's turn?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:52 pm

(Uhhm, I think it´s Dragon´s - but he´s on Vacation at the Moment...)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:06 pm

((I'm back. Vacation was shit. I can't wait to continue. But I was wondering, anyone want to private rp with me?))

"Well, your mouth is nice, but you are human sized!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:55 pm

"You don´t know much about Nagas, hm? Besides - I am happy with that. Why? Because if I were as big as Fin over there - any Clubhouse and Shop would be Wayyyy too small for me - which would make my Life pretty boring!" Sinifer explained. Then she looked around and said: "But Treasures are interesting - I like Gems and Jewels and Stuff - at least I´m so a Woman - I even like Boots and Shoes, harhar..."
Yes, this seductive six-and-a-half-Foot-Woman on her long Legs seemed to be pretty hedonistic. Just hanging out in the Jungle and stuffing something into her Mouth from Time to Time would not satisfy her.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 1:45 pm

"Eh, I don't know. If I get eaten, I was hoping to be inside a giant of some kind. Besides, you can eat anything and still be quite full. Besides, after eating me, you likely couldn't move for awhile!"

((Same-size vore is very hard for me to get in to, Kim may eat me))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:12 pm

( That is why Sinifer has Legs - didn´t You read her Statement abour being inelegant?)

"You really need to open up Your Ears, I think..." Sinifer said and went back to her huge new Friend. Then she looked back to Tyler: "By the Way - You reek pretty odd. Go wash Yourself somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:13 am

Kim bit her lip at what her former prey was saying. "W-well... it's... not that I prefer harder... 'prey'..." She mumbled, sheepishly. "It's... more like you seemed to be abandoning the other two..." She looked the human over, though she was steadily feeling less hungry thanks to the other giantess' fancy pill.

"You... weren't doing that, right?" She asked, weakly, before overhearing Tyler. Blinking, Kim glanced at him. "...Wait, you're starting to sound like you want to get eaten, again..." She said, slowly. It didn't sound like she wanted to eat him, necessarily. Eh, pills only do so much... and if he wants to get eaten... The giantess began to think, before pausing. Actually, it'd probably be better to save him for when I start starving, again...

Akyra, meanwhile, just watched Derrick reply. She shrugged. "That's another thing most of the militaries I know of around here do. It's sick, but... well, efficient, I suppose." She shrugged, again, before glancing down and remembering her neera 'friend'. "Speaking of which, I'm getting kind of peckish..."

The tiny found himself caught between two massive fingers and lifted up. "Ready to end this little game, mousie?" The neko asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:03 am

"a-abandon!?... thats a little understatement..." Kira laughed a bit nervously "look... the reson why i was even following them, was because they were off looking for a temple that caught my interest and since there were giants around, decided to let them be the main course while i slip by... cruel i know... and for sure id be going to hell for doing this type of strategy. but it works and keeps ME from being eaten... well it did until you proved me wrong." she rubbed the back of her head. looking at the boy who seemed to want to still be eaten "you are really one of those... confusing types aren't you? you realize you DIE once you get eaten right?..." Kira called the boy out.

Darrick sighed, rubbing his head again as he heard the neko's response.
"hm... well it makes sense, i mean if there arn't enough men to help with learning about this place... the military would die off" he suddenly watched the neko pick up the nero "some of the girls in my military... eat those little guys... i never really got why they do that" he spoke flatly. though looked away as she started to lift the nero up. not wanting to intrude on her snack.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:35 am

((Don't forget my Neera))

"Fuck it!" *I run over to where Kim is and stand by her* "Hey Kim! I've decided to be at your mercy! I want to be your slave! Especially if it means being eaten. I don't want to be eaten by some ugly, human size naga! So what do you say Kim?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:42 am

"Harhar... Yeah, go for it! So he doesn´t need to shower..." Sinifer came by and watched the big Girl, still with her Head on Fin´s Lap.
"Uhhm... is this normal here on this Planet?" Fin asked with an unsure Expression and Sinifer smiled: "No - but also not unusual... I think You can find Weirdos everywhere, harhar..."
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:13 am

((I didn't forget your neera, Dragon. He's the neera Akyra just picked up and is now talking to, and so I'm waiting for a reply from him Razz ))

((...Or I'll just go ahead and assume he's silent?))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:49 pm

((Sorry, had some personal stuff to do today, I should be on more tomorrow though, as I have some personal stuff to do))

Tyler runs through the jungle, looking for the attractive but thin schoolgirl giantess Kim from before.

_____

Meanwhile Max feels himself being lifted to the Neko. "Well, you did eat my girlfriend earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Kim blinked as the human explained she had been running to leave the other two for her. The giantess vaguely wondered if she should just eat Kira again for good measure when Tyler rushed over. She tensed a little bit, not sure what he was up to, exactly... until he loudly proclaimed he wanted to be her slave.

Kim blinked, again. "Uh... want to be... my slave?" She repeated, slowly. "I don't think I'll really need one..." She mumbled. "Though, uh... I..." She hesitated.

"I'm gonna get hungry again sooner or later, I suppose..." She finally said, uncertainly. Well, he wants to be eaten, apparently. This time.

-----

Akyra glanced at Darrick. "Well, they are really tasty." She pointed out. "And I'd offer him to you, but-" She paused when Max confirmed she'd eaten his girlfriend for the second time. Or was it the third? "He seems to want to be in my gut, specifically."

The gorgeous neko turned her attention back to Max, lifting him over her mouth as she tilted her head back. "Welp, have a nice trip, snack."

And the neera was dropped into her saliva-filled maw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vore Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Rp   Vore Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore Rp
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next