Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden   Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 1:35 am

Have any of you have any of these games, since I am having a hard time on Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden doesn't work...
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden   Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:10 am

I have Shrink High, beat it, beat the side quests, even beat the final boss with no giant sized help. I...kinda did too much grinding. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden   Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:03 am

i beat the optional robot boss first try after like 2 1/2 hours of fight with completely underlevelled characters. I... kinda did too little grinding. XD
Though I must say, its relatively badly designed for an RPG... without a guide telling you to do, you never know where to go or what to do next, and the fact you are FORCED to grind yourself through a damn slot machine lottery to get everything you need really sucks. <.<

So as for Shrink High, I can help you if youre stuck at a specific point.

Shrink High Gaiden costs money as far as i am aware of, so i am not surprised your version doesnt work, if I look at your age ^^' So I doubt anyone would be able or willing to help you get that.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden   Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:01 am

I've seen the vore and Deaths on youtube. Quite interesting. Never actually played it, or else I would just get the vore deaths or the one part where you fight through the green haired girl's "Disposal" System (I LOVE that scene and how she is about it!).

Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden   Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:22 am

Amaroq wrote:
i beat the optional robot boss first try after like 2 1/2 hours of fight with completely underlevelled characters. I... kinda did too little grinding. XD
Though I must say, its relatively badly designed for an RPG... without a guide telling you to do, you never know where to go or what to do next, and the fact you are FORCED to grind yourself through a damn slot machine lottery to get everything you need really sucks. <.<

So as for Shrink High, I can help you if youre stuck at a specific point.

Shrink High Gaiden costs money as far as i am aware of, so i am not surprised your version doesnt work, if I look at your age ^^'  So I doubt anyone would be able or willing to help you get that.

I once beated Narue (clone) at level 21, and I really cost me my items.

Oh, and that is really my age. Pardon. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden   Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shrink High and Shrink High Gaiden
Page 1 of 1