Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow?

Go down 
+2
DarkOne
dragon808tr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow?   What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:46 am

Hey everyone! I was wondering, if someone gave you a size changing gun/magic IRL, what would you do with it? Shrink to ant size? Go giant? Shrink those you don't like? The options are endless!

As for me, I'd go to a few people who have said they would love to have a tiny person and ask if they would want me shrunken. If yes than I would shrink and play their game.

What would you do?
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow?   What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:20 am

dragon808tr wrote:

What would you do?

I would make David Cameron's wish come true and create a 'Big Society' economic structure in the UK...........Just more in the literal sense than the Tories actually had in mind.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow?   What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:45 am

So you'd make them giant? Or shrink others? What about you?
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow?   What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:29 pm

I'd use it a lot like how my fairy Leila uses her growth magic. X3 I'd change the size of myself and others to care for/cuddle them. If a close friend is depressed, they could expect to be shrunken down and cared for to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow?   What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:21 pm

I don't think putting someone who's already having a bad day in a disempowering situation as being shrunk is helpful, Nergal/Leila. 3X

As for me, well...Until I have a girl I trust and care for deeply, I don't think I'd do anything with that ability. O.o; There's no way I'd trust just anyone with my shrunken form, and I'd want my partner to enjoy my fetish as much as I would, and I wouldn't want to abuse the power on other people because, one, that'd get me a lot of unwanted attention, and two, I don't believe abuse of power is a good way of solving conflict. For someone who's never even considered the idea of being shrunk, going through that would be a pretty terrifying experience, and I wouldn't wish that on very many people.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow?   What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:36 pm

I would `specializeĀ“.

Doing unbelievable but still helpful Things while being big - and living in a real Ceaucescu-Palace of only 40mĀ², while being small.
Back to top Go down
SenecaHyde
Naga food
SenecaHyde

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow?   What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:56 pm

1) Buy diamond
2) Set device to grow
3) Use device on diamond
4) Sell world's largest diamond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow?   What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do with the ability to shrink/grow?
Page 1 of 1