Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Felarya rumors - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 10:11 am

Karbo wrote:
I prefer that you avoid cross-universe ( from games or films for example ) characters in rumors.. It can be fun but well this is not really the point of the thread ^^;
I know. Couldn't resist. ^^;
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:45 am

It is rumored that if you murder someone in cold blood in Felarya, either outright killing them or feeding them to a giant predator in exchange for material goods, Demechrelle comes to you in your dreams and offers to make you her disciple. If you say yes, then you can pretty much pass through the Tenebra Maze with no trouble, but if you say no, she will devour you in the same manner as a Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:28 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
It is rumored that if you murder someone in cold blood in Felarya, either outright killing them or feeding them to a giant predator in exchange for material goods, Demechrelle comes to you in your dreams and offers to make you her disciple. If you say yes, then you can pretty much pass through the Tenebra Maze with no trouble, but if you say no, she will devour you in the same manner as a Nemesis.
Oh, it's very interesting but I think this kind of thing happen more when you are near Evernight forest Very Happy
It shows in Felarya even in your dream you are not safe Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:44 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:
Oh, it's very interesting but I think this kind of thing happen more when you are near Evernight forest Very Happy

What ifyou ae one really good ladies man. Laughing

There is rumor of a Pirate Nemiesis who will hide her treasure in the dreams of people. When she comes to reclaim them she often person will be gone or become mentaly crippled.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:18 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:

I got that from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. If you murder someone in cold blood, it will tell you that "Your crime has been observed by unknown forces." Then, the next time you fall asleep, someone from the Dark Brotherhood will come to you and ask you to kill a man named Rufio at the Inn of Ill Omen. If you kill Rufio, you get to join the Dark Brotherhood. It's really cool! Being evil is so much fun in that game!
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:33 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
I got that from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. If you murder someone in cold blood, it will tell you that "Your crime has been observed by unknown forces." Then, the next time you fall asleep, someone from the Dark Brotherhood will come to you and ask you to kill a man named Rufio at the Inn of Ill Omen. If you kill Rufio, you get to join the Dark Brotherhood. It's really cool! Being evil is so much fun in that game!

I see but I think with some changes it can be very interesting rumor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:02 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:

I see but I think with some changes it can be very interesting rumor Very Happy

Like... what kind of changes? Suspect
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:30 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
As you did about the rumors about Déméchrelle who can appears in your dream, even if it came from a games, you adapted for the universe of Felarya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:57 pm

Karbo wrote:
I prefer that you avoid cross-universe ( from games or films for example ) characters in rumors.. It can be fun but well this is not really the point of the thread ^^;
Was my lil' Gibbet thing a bit too... dark?
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:02 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:
As you did about the rumors about Déméchrelle who can appears in your dream, even if it came from a games, you adapted for the universe of Felarya Very Happy

Well, even though she is in an eternal slumber, I believe that her powers as the so-called Queen of Darkness give her abilities like being able to invade people's dreams, especially any villages near the Tenebra Maze. And, I just thought of another rumor about her.

It is said that, even while sleeping, Demechrelle's powers are constantly wreaking havoc somewhere in Felarya, usually in a village or den near the Tenebra Maze. She can invade people's dreams, summon dark creatures of her own creation, or create a human-sized copy of herself and lead unsuspecting villagers to their doom at the heart of the Tenebra Maze, past all of the dangerous creatures, to her lair where she sleep-eats them.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:50 pm

Fairy wings have high magical content to them. So much that if you a single Wing off a Fairy It can turn a normal human into a good spell caster, into an extreamly powerfull spell caster. Good luck trying to get them.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:04 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Well, even though she is in an eternal slumber, I believe that her powers as the so-called Queen of Darkness give her abilities like being able to invade people's dreams, especially any villages near the Tenebra Maze. And, I just thought of another rumor about her.

It is said that, even while sleeping, Demechrelle's powers are constantly wreaking havoc somewhere in Felarya, usually in a village or den near the Tenebra Maze. She can invade people's dreams, summon dark creatures of her own creation, or create a human-sized copy of herself and lead unsuspecting villagers to their doom at the heart of the Tenebra Maze, past all of the dangerous creatures, to her lair where she sleep-eats them.

Yeah, it's a possibility Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:30 pm

it is widely believed by many preds that indigestion is the most irritating thing in the Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:16 pm

mangamastermind wrote:
it is widely believed by many preds that indigestion is the most irritating thing in the Felarya.

I wont deny that one...*Rubs her poor tummy*
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:37 am

dlausactor6373 wrote:
gwadahunter2222 wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:

My computer can't play my Oblivion. Damn!!

The DB look so cool in that game. They looked like high tech ninja in Morrowind.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:30 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Mario and Link?! WTF?

They must have Felarya as a stage for Super Smash Brothers Brawl or something.

I wish. There is a stage editor,though, so it's not a completely impossible thought.
Back to top Go down
http://X89.deviantart.com
Davis
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Davis

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:06 am

It is rumored that humans who stay in the Evernight Forest too long (if they live long enough) lose themselves and become something new.
Back to top Go down
http://iakos.deviantart.com/
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:22 pm

Davis wrote:
It is rumored that humans who stay in the Evernight Forest too long (if they live long enough) lose themselves and become something new.
Ooooooh, I like the sound of this one, do you have anything specific for it or can I come up with something? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:35 am

*A big, burly man sits at a table, chatting with a human sized naga over a pint of ale. More to the point, he was talking while the naga tried to imagine she wasn't sitting front of this drunk...*

Man: Ya know, whenever I look at that Isolon Eye, I always smell a rat: I mean, I don't doubt its power, seen it work myself! I mean, it's that it's awfully...convenient. I mean, the Ps'isol came just in the nick of time-right after that idiot Micolon was eaten. Another funny thing-ALL of them used to be his advisers. I wonder if they had something to do with the Great Destruction...I mean, when we were gearing up for war, I hear they were nowhere to be seen...like they knew what would happen.

Naga: Ugh, barkeep, throw this drunk bastard outta here!
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:44 am

Drunk or not, that was an interesting rambling Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:32 am

Karbo wrote:
Drunk or not, that was an interesting rambling Razz

Indeed...you have to wonder, WHO leaked that little bit about those protective shields...

Seems like Felarya played into a human political agenda, if this rumor is true...
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:25 pm

It is said that in deeper Felarya there is a strange plant that turns giant sized preadtors human sized and human sized creatures giant, it is extremly rare though and known only through rumors.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:11 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
It is said that in deeper Felarya there is a strange plant that turns giant sized preadtors human sized and human sized creatures giant, it is extremly rare though and known only through rumors.
Hm interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:57 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:

Hmmm... I would guess Countess Bathory used that in her little potion that turned Crisis human. I wonder if there's a plant that has an opposite effect, like a cure?
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:27 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:

Hmmm... I would guess Countess Bathory used that in her little potion that turned Crisis human. I wonder if there's a plant that has an opposite effect, like a cure?

Yes eatting a tiny bit will make you grow or shrink depending on if your 80ft or 5-6ft and then adding the juice of a fruit that looks kinda like a pineapple will let you go back to your normal size though the effects wear off by themselves after 24-72hours depending on how much you eat the more the longer it lasts
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next