Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Felarya rumors - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:30 pm

In light of from what I see as a lack of smoking characters (not that I smoke, or particularly condone smoking, and for all I know there are smoking people in stories I haven't read yet) I bring you evidence (as much as a drunken rabble in a bar in Negav can be called evidence) that smoking in Felarya is in fact not a one way ticket down Anna's throat. Well it still is, but behold, the many perks of smoking in Felarya!

Rick lights up a cig and takes a deep drag.
"Rick, are ya crazy? Don' cha' know that smoking is a sure fire way to end up eaten?"
"Yeah! I heard that there's a pink haired demon who-"
"Shut up Dave! That's not a rumor. That's obviously Anna. And she's the main reason smoking is a bad habit."
Rick exhales slowly. "You folks don't know nothing. Afraid to smoke because of just one naga? Bah! Smoking saved my life!"
"Smoking kills you! And it's addictive."
"Nothing kills you in Felarya but predators. The ground heals up any bad effects smoking has. Smoking has nothing but perks. Well, as long as your constantly being healed."
"Rick is right you know?"
"Do tell Bill."
"Well, in actuallity most predators don't like the smell or taste of smokers! Of course, many are too hungry, or not that picky, but most all preds just don't like the taste."
"Well what about Anna?"
"She probably doesn't either. Maybe she has some other issue with smokers. Or maybe she's just developed a taste for nicotine, and smokers are the easiest way for her to get it. Who knows."
"So there you go guys. Smoking's not all bad. As long as you stay away from the Great Tree, smoking in the jungle is a good defense." Rick stubs out his cig and leaves.
"... So what do you think Grid?"
"Hell if I know. Even if Rick says that, I'm not gonna risk it!"
"Yeah... Hey barkeep! A pack of Dryad Lights!" Buck puts some money on the bar and grabs a pack. "You never know eh?"

Truth? Fiction? You decide.

Last edited by Silent_eric on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:01 pm

They say if you leave Namesta and Vivian in the cave of pleasure, they'll cause a rip in space and time.

Don't ask me. Old Jenkins was the one who said it. He left a trail of tied up females leading to the cave. I think he's trying to kill us all.

Oh, and any being caught in between them never survives the ordeal. It's scary. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:50 pm

"Speaking of Vivian, I saw something the other day in Negav. Makes me think it may not be a good idea for her to... Play with her food the way she's rumored to do."
"I think we've all heard those rumors. I hear she's screwed more than her own weight in human men, now that's impressive."
"Yeah, anyway, there's this fortune teller in negav, absolutely stunning, right. Legs to kill for, perfect breasts and in the sack she-"
"We get the picture, quit bragging and get on with it."
"Well when I first saw her, I thought she was wearing some snake skin leggings and gloves, really showed off h-"
"Rambling again..."
"... Yeah, anyway, they weren't leggings or gloves, the woman actually has scales from the waist down, but otherwise human legs. Says her grandmother was a naga that got outcast from a pack or something..."
"So you say you've met a naga-human hybrid? Thought those were only a theory. Much like the rest of your sex life."
"Fine, betcha fifty silver I leave tonight with that cute elf at the end of the bar."
"Pff, you're on."
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:06 pm

A small group of nekos reported an extremely odd encounter with a couple of local nagas.

According to their matching reports, a juvenile naga jumped them during an expedition to a neighboring village and circled the group, ready to feast.
This moment was shattered when a signifigantly larger naga erupted from a nearby pond and quickly subdued and devoured the juvenile. She then went happily on her way, offering a wink to the group.

The witnesses describe the cannibal naga as sporting neon green hair and wide-rimmed glasses, as well as unusually dinosaur-like hands.

When asked for comment, local nagas usually lost it and stormed off in a huff. Apparently cannibalism is frowned upon among them. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:12 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
A small group of nekos reported an extremely odd encounter with a couple of local nagas.

According to their matching reports, a juvenile naga jumped them during an expedition to a neighboring village and circled the group, ready to feast.
This moment was shattered when a signifigantly larger naga erupted from a nearby pond and quickly subdued and devoured the juvenile. She then went happily on her way, offering a wink to the group.

The witnesses describe the cannibal naga as sporting neon green hair and wide-rimmed glasses, as well as unusually dinosaur-like hands.

When asked for comment, local nagas usually lost it and stormed off in a huff. Apparently cannibalism is frowned upon among them. Go figure.
I find your sense of irony disturbing and wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:15 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Feign grabs a sword and storms out of the tavern upon hearing this... Wait, why the hell would a human be mad about this? Rumor in the making! Shocked

Meanwhile, an elf girl at the end of the bar kicks a guy in the balls and staggers out... Someone lost a bet.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:

Funnily enough, I find it appropriatly hilarious. And I'm sure the nekos agree.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Silent_eric wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:

Funnily enough, I find it appropriatly hilarious. And I'm sure the nekos agree.
But aren't we here because we love seeing nagas eat humans and Nekos in the first place? It makes me think of homosexual pairings in fanfics when in the real medias, the character used are clearly straight. Disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Well, yes and no.
Really, as long as one's bigger than the other than the second can be prey. It's just that most nagas, (and by most, that's really just all the main ones(And by main ones, I really just mean Crisis and Katrika. For all I know, Vivian or Anna could and probably would eat a smaller naga.)) don't eat other nagas.
But Ryla, the afore mentioned green haired bespecticled naga, doesn't really care what species her prey is. As long as their smaller. Or sometimes about equal size. Or maybe a bit bigger. Well, as long as they fit down her throat.
Not that I'd know anything, but something like that.

Last edited by Silent_eric on Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Silent_eric wrote:
Well, yes and no.
Really, as long as one's bigger than the other than the second can be prey. It's just that most nagas, (and by most, that's really just all the main ones(And by main ones, I really just mean Crisis and Katrika. For all I know, Vivian or Anna could and probably would eat a smaller naga.)) don't eat other nagas.
But Ryla, the afore mentioned green haired bespecticled naga, doesn't really care what species her prey is. As long as their smaller. Or sometimes about equal size. Or maybe a bit bigger. Well, as long as they fit down her throat.
Contradiction!
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Quote :
Contradiction!

If you were familiar with her feeding habits, I can assure you it would be nothing of the sort.

I don't see your problem with it. I happen to love irony such as this. I like seeing nagas eat smaller nagas when they least expect it. I like seeing a neko throw logic to the wind and spit a lazor into a naga's face for once. I like seeing nagas recoil in fear from nekos a fraction of their size.

Turnabout, irony and turning normality on its tail are what I'm all about. I think it's a nice breath of fresh air to have one or two nagas running around, eating other nagas.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:15 pm

There was an odd thing that happened and was being talked about throughout Negav.

Apparently a Neko had been intoxicated on some odd looking plant, after sniffing this plant the Neko in question ran out of the city into the forests giggling and disorented, some of her friends ran after her trying to bring her back, but before they could even catch up with her they saw that she had ran into a giant naga. Now usually there Neko friend woulda fled in terror but being basicly completly stoned she wobbled over to the naga and started chewing on the nagas tail! The naga was dumbfounded by this and just watched the odd neko gnaw at her till the neko fell over purring. Puzzled the naga just slithered away deciding not to eat the strange Neko, the Neko's friends quickly dragged her back to Negav, she was purring the whole way.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
a wall of text.

just out of curiosity would this plant happen to be related to a earth plant in the same family as mint
Back to top Go down
http://dreadis.deviantart.com
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 pm

dreadis wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:
a wall of text.

just out of curiosity would this plant happen to be related to a earth plant in the same family as mint
*coughcatnipcough*
Back to top Go down
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:19 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
*coughcatnipcough*
*nekonip* /fixed
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:02 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
There was an odd thing that happened and was being talked about throughout Negav.

Apparently a Neko had been intoxicated on some odd looking plant, after sniffing this plant the Neko in question ran out of the city into the forests giggling and disorented, some of her friends ran after her trying to bring her back, but before they could even catch up with her they saw that she had ran into a giant naga. Now usually there Neko friend woulda fled in terror but being basicly completly stoned she wobbled over to the naga and started chewing on the nagas tail! The naga was dumbfounded by this and just watched the odd neko gnaw at her till the neko fell over purring. Puzzled the naga just slithered away deciding not to eat the strange Neko, the Neko's friends quickly dragged her back to Negav, she was purring the whole way.

That was cute XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:46 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:

Fear Nekos on ecstasy, FEAR THEM!
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:58 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:

Bill: "At last! Proof that being a fearless crazy person is the best defense. My collegues laughed at me, called me mad! But who's laughing now?"
Grid: "Calm down you drunk bastard. It's just a rumor. It's not proof of anything."
Bill: "But... but... my thesis..."
Jeb: "Alright. You've had enough for tonight."
Bill: "Jeb? But I thought you were dead!"
Jeb: "I am. See, this is why you've had enough."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:44 am

Silent_eric wrote:
Well, yes and no.
Not that I'd know anything, but something like that.
... Exclamation I see, she's like a Naga version of Anko, as long as it's small, it's food.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Karbo wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:

That was cute XD

^^ thank you it was inspired from Gregoles character Dot and Hope from the time she got high off cat nip in one of Zoekins story's.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:12 pm

hehe yes I figured it XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:08 am

Today's topic: The Giant Tree. Really big, or something more?

"Right, ya know what I wuz thinkin'?"
"No, but I bet you'll tell us."
"Oy! Bleedin' cheek! Shut up Grid! I was figurin' the Giant Tree right? There's got to be somethin' about it."
"Like what? It's just a big tree."
"Well, I'm bettin' that the Giant Tree is really a huge, really old dryad. Maybe a guardian."
"I doubt it. But I heard that if you climb to the very top of the Giant Tree, you'll find a portal that will take you to any dimension you want to go to."
"That at least sounds plausible, unlike Zog's dryad conspiracy"
"I tell ye, the dryad's are the main threat in Felarya! They've got eyes and ears in the whole bloody forest!"
"Shut up Zog. Now what I heard, is that at the top of the Giant tree, you can see from the Topazial Sea, to the jungle south of the Akaptor Desert, to past deeper Felarya-"
"You mean Deepest Felarya"
Everyone laughs at Grid's bad joke.
"Good one Grid. And to the east, you can see all the way past the Fairy Kingdom. You can even see the spire from there"
"You know what tho'? I think there is something more to the Giant Tree than meets the eye. Jeb told me once that he was running from Crisis once, and he found a large knot in the side of the tree. He hid in there until Crisis gave up, but while he was there, he saw the knot went deep into the tree. He reckoned that There may be something inside the bowels of the Great Tree. Maybe a temple, a dungeon, or even a whole city!"
"Wow, think of what kind of treasures you could find."
"Aye, that's where Jeb was heading when the deerataur got him. He was going to look for the entrance again and see just what lies in the Giant Tree."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:49 am

Silent_eric wrote:
Today's topic: The Giant Tree. Really big, or something more?

"Right, ya know what I wuz thinkin'?"
"No, but I bet you'll tell us."
"Oy! Bleedin' cheek! Shut up Grid! I was figurin' the Giant Tree right? There's got to be somethin' about it."
"Like what? It's just a big tree."
"Well, I'm bettin' that the Giant Tree is really a huge, really old dryad. Maybe a guardian."
"I doubt it. But I heard that if you climb to the very top of the Giant Tree, you'll find a portal that will take you to any dimension you want to go to."
"That at least sounds plausible, unlike Zog's dryad conspiracy"
"I tell ye, the dryad's are the main threat in Felarya! They've got eyes and ears in the whole bloody forest!"
"Shut up Zog. Now what I heard, is that at the top of the Giant tree, you can see from the Topazial Sea, to the jungle south of the Akaptor Desert, to past deeper Felarya-"
"You mean Deepest Felarya"
Everyone laughs at Grid's bad joke.
"Good one Grid. And to the east, you can see all the way past the Fairy Kingdom. You can even see the spire from there"
"You know what tho'? I think there is something more to the Giant Tree than meets the eye. Jeb told me once that he was running from Crisis once, and he found a large knot in the side of the tree. He hid in there until Crisis gave up, but while he was there, he saw the knot went deep into the tree. He reckoned that There may be something inside the bowels of the Great Tree. Maybe a temple, a dungeon, or even a whole city!"
"Wow, think of what kind of treasures you could find."
"Aye, that's where Jeb was heading when the deerataur got him. He was going to look for the entrance again and see just what lies in the Giant Tree."
That one is interesting. Hmm... it leads up to so many possible rumors... especially the knot part... Suddenly, Sineria comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:53 am

Thanks. I couldn't really think of any specifics, but I wanted to introduce the notion that there's more to that tree than meets the eye. It has to be hiding something!
At the very least, there should be some kind of reward for climbing to the top.
Back to top Go down
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Silent_eric wrote:
Thanks. I couldn't really think of any specifics, but I wanted to introduce the notion that there's more to that tree than meets the eye. It has to be hiding something!
At the very least, there should be some kind of reward for climbing to the top.

i hear there is a delicious cake at the top of infinite deliciousness and infinite size, a glass of naga milk that doesn't run out(you know you want some) and a portal to anywhere you want to go

there is a possible reward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 13 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next