Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Felarya rumors - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:09 pm

dreadis wrote:
Silent_eric wrote:
Thanks. I couldn't really think of any specifics, but I wanted to introduce the notion that there's more to that tree than meets the eye. It has to be hiding something!
At the very least, there should be some kind of reward for climbing to the top.

i hear there is a delicious cake at the top of infinite deliciousness and infinite size, a glass of naga milk that doesn't run out(you know you want some) and a portal to anywhere you want to go

there is a possible reward
The Great Gate at Ur-Sagol can already take you anywhere you want.

EDIT: You never saw the typo.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:

EDIT: You never saw the typo.

yes but this portal is next to uber cake and milk(that would be impossible to safely get any other way)
Back to top Go down
http://dreadis.deviantart.com
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:27 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:

Yeah, but why go to a fairly well protected gate where you can safely leave Felarya when you can sneak past Crisis, Anna, Katrika, and whoever else may be at the Giant Tree at the time, and climb who knows how high all on the possibility that there may be a portal at the top? Where's your suicidal sense of adventure?
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:46 pm

Silent_eric wrote:

Bill: "At last! Proof that being a fearless crazy person is the best defense. My collegues laughed at me, called me mad! But who's laughing now?"
Grid: "Calm down you drunk bastard. It's just a rumor. It's not proof of anything."
Bill: "But... but... my thesis..."
Jeb: "Alright. You've had enough for tonight."
Bill: "Jeb? But I thought you were dead!"
Jeb: "I am. See, this is why you've had enough."

XD lmao I just noticed this reply and when I read it I cracked up laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:05 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Silent_eric wrote:
Me being funny
XD lmao I cracked up laughing.
Thanks! Always good to know when I'm being funny as opposed to bombing horribly.
For instance

Greel: Hey guys! I was talking to Anko the other d-
Every person in the bar: Liar!
Greel: No really! I was talking to Anko and she-
Grid: I suppose your a ghost then Greel?
Raucous laughter
Greel: *Angrly* I'm trying to tell you, Anko told me to-
Bill: The only thing she'd tell you to do is get hin her belly!
More laughter
Greel: Fine! I'll get the treasure myself!
Greel storms out of the bar. Regardless of his fate, Greel was never seen again in Negav. Whether he got a treasure and is now living in luxary, or if he met his end in Anko's depths is still a matter of intense debate when there is nothing better to talk about.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Silent_eric wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Silent_eric wrote:
Me being funny
XD lmao I cracked up laughing.
Thanks! Always good to know when I'm being funny as opposed to bombing horribly.
For instance

Greel: Hey guys! I was talking to Anko the other d-
Every person in the bar: Liar!
Greel: No really! I was talking to Anko and she-
Grid: I suppose your a ghost then Greel?
Raucous laughter
Greel: *Angrly* I'm trying to tell you, Anko told me to-
Bill: The only thing she'd tell you to do is get hin her belly!
More laughter
Greel: Fine! I'll get the treasure myself!
Greel storms out of the bar. Regardless of his fate, Greel was never seen again in Negav. Whether he got a treasure and is now living in luxary, or if he met his end in Anko's depths is still a matter of intense debate when there is nothing better to talk about.

XD that first part made me laugh even harder, you're quite good at these.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:34 am

Out of curiosity, which first part? First part of the dialouge? The part about me bombing horribly? The way I changed the quote? Doesn't really matter, as long as the laughter was attained, but just wondering.

Moral of that last story was, when Anko gives you a rumor, and suggests that you bring several friends back to get a mystical treasure, well that's an obvious lie and means your just too skinny to satisfy her by yourself.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:11 am

Silent_eric wrote:
Out of curiosity, which first part? First part of the dialouge? The part about me bombing horribly? The way I changed the quote? Doesn't really matter, as long as the laughter was attained, but just wondering.

Moral of that last story was, when Anko gives you a rumor, and suggests that you bring several friends back to get a mystical treasure, well that's an obvious lie and means your just too skinny to satisfy her by yourself.
If you've read Zoekin's stories, you'll know that she does have a mystical treasure, it's resting in her belly. Sean uncovered it, but it backfired and was sent back to its intestinal grave.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Silent_eric wrote:

"Greel: Hey guys! I was talking to Anko the other d-
Every person in the bar: Liar!"

Lmao thats the part that really got me laughing ^^ the rest was just as good but that part right there XD just how it's said made me laugh and that part up there gives my skinny ass hope of surviving an encounter with Anko.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:06 pm

Haha same here lol!

The first two sentences were almost self-sufficient XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:42 pm

I've heard it said that some of the "hallucinations" in the vicinity of the Lake of Illusions are fragments of people's memories and those can be realistic enough to actually hurt you. A friend of mine said that she and another of her friends were exploring the forest when they found the corpse of a fairy brutally slashed and mutilated. Standing over it, she said, was a man in a clown suit and skull mask holding a bloody butcher knife. She said that they just stared at each other for at least half a minute before the clown said something like "Damn. Not who I was hoping for." Then he ran off. My friend tried to follow, but the killer clown just vanished. Poof! Gone. Then, the two of them got attacked by a naga and her friend got eaten. Glad she's all right, though.

(OOC: For more info on this killer clown, check out these homemade RPG/adventure/survival horror games made by a friend of mine. Be warned, they are very graphic and very provocative and I strongly recommend that you don't play them if you are under 18 or have a weak stomach.)

Dooms 2: Sea of Blood

Dooms 3: Rough Day

Dooms 4: End Game

(Also, you don't need to play Dooms 1 to understand the others. Even its author doesn't recommend it.)

Reason why you shouldn't play Dooms 1

(EDIT: I just realized that I got two locations mixed up. ^^')

Last edited by dlausactor6373 on Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:44 am

Well alright. Since my little short skits are so popular, here's another I was toying around with. Two good rumors in this one. Though they seem a bit contradictory. And I find it pretty funny too.

"Are you sure you heard right?" asked Marcus eagerly.
Grid snorted, "Of course I'm sure! From a good source too! When you travel through Evernight forest, if you burn a torch made from the wood of a shadow dryad, then no predator will touch you. They won't even enter the illumination caused by the torch."
"Well this is excellent news!" Marcus cried, "I was just planning on going to that area, and was wondering just what I'd do to survive."
"I know. That's why I told you."
"Thanks Grid old buddy. And I always thought you hated me."
"Don't mention it Marc," Grid smiled, "Always glad to help."

Earlier that night.

"Is that true?" Grid asked.
"Of course! It's my newest hypothesis!" Bill sniffed indignantly. "If you burn the wood of a shadow dryad in the Evernight forest, then every predator that sees you will attack and devour the holder and likely anyone with them. For some reason, either the sight or the smell or something about burning shadow dryad wood enrages them."
"Who would do something stupid like that?"
"Who knows? Seems pretty stupid to me too. Oh hey, Marcus is here."
"Marcus?" Grid spat to the side. "I hate that guy!"
"Speaking of which, I heard Marcus was going to be heading up by Evernight."
"Oh really?" Grid grew a wide predatory grin, "I should go tell him what you told me."
Bill takes another swig of beer and watches as Grid walks to where Marcus was sitting and begins chatting like they were old friends.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:57 am

hahaha tha's silly, I love it XD
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:11 am

There have been rumors that a new type of creature, the "diamond dryad", was spotted near the Felaryan ocean. She is hidden behind five of her sisters, making her extremely hard to see and even harder to get to. They say she enjoys eating rich people from Negav who fancy a stroll every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Bill upon hearing that rumor: Wait a minute? If it's near the ocean, I'm assuming you mean the Topazial Sea by the way, then how is it eating people from Negav? The distance between the two places are farther than even the most eccentric rich person would take on a stroll. Maybe you mean the city over there. I forget the name.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:19 pm

Nope. The entire rumor is solid.

Thus is why she rarely gets to enjoy a meal. Often she can only get her hands on commoners.

But lately she's been getting a stream of rich people across her neck of the woods. Furthermore, they are coming from a direction that has absolutely no signs of civilization in it.

... I can't explain why. Perhaps there is another city? A hidden one at that?
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:39 pm

... Wow. Because you successfully turned one rumor into another, I hereby suspend all disbelief and agree with you. Great Job! XD
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:11 pm

How's this?

Alvar is rumored to have trouble talking to girls. Shocked

It would explain why he's always by himself. lol!

If someone else already had this idea, sorry, I didn't have time to read through all the pages here. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:55 pm

Rumor is:
that if u walk around the great tree backwards 3 times a demon will appear and chase u.
Of course many who have tried to do this have dissapeard XD
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:38 pm

They say if you smoke near Anna while she sleeps, she won't be able to eat you since.....

*receives report*

Oh wait. Scratch that. (damn, she's good)
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:50 pm

Buck: I heard there was a way for a human to safely bathe in the fairy pond.
Grid: Bah, wishful thinking!
Buck: No really! I think you need some kind of plant, or maybe an artifact of somekind.
Bill: There probably is a way to negate the effects of the water. I know of a two piece swimsuit that negates size changing to it's wearer.
Buck: Two piece? Like a bikini?
Bill: Yes. That's right.
Buck: A magical bikini? Are you serious?
Bill: Yeah. So what?
Buck: How are we supposed to wear a magical bikini to the pond? In case you didn't notice, we're all men.
Sash: Ahem...
Buck: Sorry. Most of us are men.
Grid: None of that matters! You could have all the protection in the world, and it doesn't change the fact that a fairy will just grow bigger and eat ya anyway!
Sash: Aye, but if one of you men wore the magical bikini, the fairies would be too busy laughing their collective asses off to grow bigger!

Last edited by Silent_eric on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Silent_eric wrote:
Kevin: I heard there was a way for a human to safely bathe in the fairy pond.
Grid: Bah, wishful thinking!
Kevin: No really! I think you need some kind of plant, or maybe an artifact of somekind.
Bill: There probably is a way to negate the effects of the water. I know of a two piece swimsuit that negates size changing to it's wearer.
Kevin: Two piece? Like a bikini?
Bill: Yes. That's right.
Kevin: A magical bikini? Are you serious?
Bill: Yeah. So what?
Kevin: How are we supposed to wear a magical bikini to the pond? In case you didn't notice, we're all men.
Sash: Ahem...
Kevin: Sorry. Most of us are men.
Grid: None of that matters! You could have all the protection in the world, and it doesn't change the fact that a fairy will just grow bigger and eat ya anyway!
Sash: Aye, but if one of you men wore the magical bikini, the fairies would be too busy laughing their collective asses of to grow bigger!

XD hahaha thats very funy.
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:09 pm

hahaha nice one XD
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:06 pm

"It's been rumored that if you can keep the Dridder Violet talking long enough, she will eventually fall unconscious due to lack of air, allowing you to escape."

Credit for this rumor goes to Gregole whom suggested it eariler, I was laughing my ass off for a good minute cause it's so true XD
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
"It's been rumored that if you can keep the Dridder Violet talking long enough, she will eventually fall unconscious due to lack of air, allowing you to escape."

Credit for this rumor goes to Gregole whom suggested it eariler, I was laughing my ass off for a good minute cause it's so true XD
I suppose it's due to the fact she wears clothes of sick Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next