Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

Felarya rumors - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:45 am

This is a thread for random rumors, not flaunting original characters luke
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:46 pm

A conversation between two drunkards and an eavesdropping neko:
Guy 1: *Hic* I've just thought of something.
Guy 2: What is it?
Guy 1: You know that neko mercenary that always wears a mask and also hangs out with that pervert Ramtov.
Guy 2: Uhhh.... that Butterfinger fella?
Guy 1: Yeah, for awhile now I've been noticing whenever Ramtov checks out a woman, ole Fingers cat would use his magic to hurt 'em. This got me thinkin' "Why would that cat be reacting like a girl catching her date sneaking a peak?"
Guy 2: You don't seriously think that...
Guy 1: That's right, Voidfingers.... IS A WOMAN! Think about it: always wears a mask which may also alters her voice, the hair may be short but it is considered a tomboy style, plus she always reacts for the womans behalf.
Guy 2: But that still doesn't imply that Voidfingers is a- *notices the eavesdropping neko* I think you should stop talking about this.
Guy 1: Whats wrong, cat got your tongue? Ahahahahahaaa- *Disappears through a portal*
Guy 2: 0_0
Voidsfinger: That conversation never happened.
Guy 2: Yes mamm, I mean sir, I mean.... I'll just go away now.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:27 pm

It is rumored that some giant predator females have had cases of contracting "the neeras", where either one or a whole group of neeras mistook the area for an "unnaturally warm forest with strange looking trees" and decided it was a good spot to camp for the night. It's even rumored that some neera disappeared while venturing too close to the nearby "cave".
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:20 pm

I heard that at the bottom of the abyss around the Fairy Kingdom is actually the other side of the portal from which the Chordoni Falls originate. The falls are fed by the water from all of the rivers and streams that dump into the chasm.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:52 am

One time in a bar a guy told me that Anna was growing giant tobacco plants in the woods to make cigarettes with.

Another time this guy told me that Void fingers wasn’t a Neko but an Alien sent down to pave the way for A alien Invasion, I turned around to get a refill and when I turned back the man was gone.

Last night some guy told me that a Resident was kicked out of the city for “smelling like a Mount Everest sized pile of Rank, nasty , raunchy, garbage in the heat of summer, compressed down to the size of a 7 foot tall man" he also told me that this guy had a habit of kissing every woman he saw.

Last edited by luke112 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missed a letter corrected the whole thing)
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:50 am

On one of my many bar crawls threw Negav I saw a Naga talking to a human and a neko. Then promptly ordered myself another round turning back not to see either one there.

During a brief visit to A.A. there was a room that had humans nekos and elves and other creatures having "fun" looking up I saw a sign that said S.A.A. Then promptly opened the door only to meet an empty room.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 am

Tavern Rumor- They say that in the Fairy Kingdom there is a book of every rule that every fairy of the kingdom has to follow, and while most of the rules are pretty straightforward, there is one old rule that I took interest in. Namely: "If a fairy of age consumes another sentient being, and that being survives in their belly for an entire night, then that fairy must be wed to that being, be it human, naga, fairy, or anything else". They also say there was a man a few hundred years ago that was able to do a trick to beat the Fairy queen herself! She had no choice but to follow her own rule and marry the man, and although the very next day after the wedding he was mauled to death by a Kensha, and the law was repealed, the principle still mattered. While the law isn't law anymore... Some people say there are still some fairies who practice that rule, and if you call out the rule after surviving a night in her belly, you just got yourself a new magical bride!
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:48 pm

I've been hearing more and more people say they've heard the sound of a little girl crying when they pass by the Evernight Forest. I was just wondering if anyone here had experienced that.

Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:11 am

This I heard from deranged man who rants in the streets. Apparently over near de Fairy Kingdom their is a competition in which many of de sapient predators challenge themselves in a culinary duel with fairies who specialize in cooking techniques taught from other realms. De main goal of this duel off is too see who can make the best 4-course meal while using a secret ingredient such as podmaws, swamp vipers, and of course tasty humans. The name of this competition is "Mighty Cook: Felarya."
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:53 am

* From what I've heard, the Black Skull bandits of Chidokai forest are apparently led by a rather avaricious giantess.

Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:18 am

Guess what, I met some crazy old fart down at the Forum today and he tried to tell me that somewhere out there was a sea of darkness that flowed straight from the river Styx. Ha, I guess people really do go crazy after living in this world too long.

Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Many people at the Lit Ciggy say that it's unwise to challenge a fairy to a drinking game. Why? Because fairies--no matter which world they're from--don't get drunk from alcohol; it's actually caffeine that can get a fairy drunk. They say the best way to win a drinking game with a fairy is to find some way to make them think they're drinking alcohol when they're actually drinking soda or coffee. So far, no method has worked, and people say those who get caught trying to cheat are automatically disqualified and eaten.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:35 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Many people at the Lit Ciggy say that it's unwise to challenge a fairy to a drinking game. Why? Because fairies--no matter which world they're from--don't get drunk from alcohol; it's actually caffeine that can get a fairy drunk. They say the best way to win a drinking game with a fairy is to find some way to make them think they're drinking alcohol when they're actually drinking soda or coffee. So far, no method has worked, and people say those who get caught trying to cheat are automatically disqualified and eaten.

Mara supports this.
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:00 pm

I was on a patrol duty and we ran into a fairy, man I thought we were in trouble, instead she just warned us we were headed towards some naga's pit trap then flew away.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:46 am

If you ever manage to switch alcohol with caffeine during a drinking game with a fairy, make sure you don't use Mountain Dew. There's something about Mountain Dew that can get a fairy not only drunk, but hyper too. When a fairy is both drunk and hyper, you run the risk of being eaten anyway, even if you win the game. If, however, you manage to survive the fairy's hyperactivity long enough for the crash to kick in, you might be able to get away if the fairy looks like she's too drunk and out of it to chase you.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:41 am

The Zlo-Kaiksa is still around. Lately, its been discovered in Ur-Sagol. The finder almost lost his life.

"Never open the Zlo-Kaiksa."
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:32 pm

I heard that after waking up from a long night's sleep, a dryad's trunk feels all tingly and numb. I think they call it "morning wood"...

Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Apparently, vampires get extremely offended when people tell them they sparkle. Phrases such as "Go sparkle in the sunlight" or "Hey, sparkle-butt!!!" have the chance of making a vampire Frenzy faster than lack of blood. In fact, it is also said that such phrases can earn you a blood hunt from clans like the Tzimisce, Giovanni, or practically any vampire affiliated with the Sabbat (or its sister group, the Bando Gora). Camarilla-affiliated clans will mostly just give out a very stern talking to in harpy-tongue (or will just beat the living crap out of you, but hey; at least you're not dead, right?), but if you use such phrases around certain members of the Ventrue clan you could wind up with a Lasombra assassin's blade down your throat.
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:28 pm

It has been heard a green metal man with an yellow face plate and a gun has been wondering around felarya, it has been heard he can kill a giant naga in 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:22 am

"I heard a reindeertaur had eaten so many inus that she actually became one. I guess it's possible. You are what you eat, as they say."

Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Someone told me there's a population of fairies that live within the walls of Negav. These "city fairies" very rarely--if ever--feed on humans, which could explain their particular immunity to the effects of the Isolon Eye. City fairies have apparently adapted to life among humans in the urban centers of Negav. It's also been rumored that certain holes or open cracks in structures are actually parts of a complex tunnel system where these fairies fashion their own "mini-cities", complete with fairy residences, merchants, and even bars. City fairies can't grow past the size of the average human without triggering the effects of the Isolon Eye, and some can't even grow from their tiny sizes at all. The most common among these are Earth-realm fairies that found their way into Felarya through dimensional connections. Earth-realm fairies can be distinguished by their lack of horns or antennae, and--as mentioned before--their inability to change size, making them common prey among nekos and even some humans. Apparently city fairies can still use shrinking magic, though, so it's strongly suggested that you do not anger them or try to force then from their roosts. Though city fairies are relatively peaceful and easy to get along with, they will defend their homes and friends at all costs. This, however, does make them extremely loyal companions. Despite that, city fairies face constant prejudice from humans and other prey creatures, mainly because of the actions of their counterparts in the wild. This is why city fairies are seldom seen in public, and why those that do go out in public always keep a low profile, usually wearing cloaks or other garments to hide their wings or antennae, painful as it sometimes is to do so effectively.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:50 am

dlausactor6373 wrote:

Hehe Leppy would be the living proof of this ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:33 pm

I heard Vivian's cleavage is dimensionally transcendental, and it even contains a library and swimming pool.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:21 am

"I heard humans actually taste better if you make them happy before you eat them. But for the life of me, I can't imagine how one would go about that."

Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:38 am

gt500x wrote:
"I heard humans actually taste better if you make them happy before you eat them. But for the life of me, I can't imagine how one would go about that."

I can think of a few ways...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 29 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next