Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Felarya rumors - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Yep, that explains vivian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:27 pm

its been said from time to time that Noyts the Dimensional Chimera is the one who turned Anna into a Giant Naga
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:51 am

Solomon wrote:
its been said from time to time that Noyts the Dimensional Chimera is the one who turned Anna into a Giant Naga
That's already a speculation.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 am

Those that have encountered the feared Grendel and lived to tell the tale sometimes whisper that it is women who anger him the most, and that if they manage to act masculine or otherwise hide their feminity they might be spared from his legendary wrath. Wether this actually works or not remains to be proven, but it certainly doesn't stop adventurers from trying.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:01 am

"I heard some Isolon Fist guy called Telekline or something holds the city record for being forcibly evicted the greatest number of times from the Negav Baths. I guess they can't be choosey in the Fist..."

"I hear that Slug Girls have their own version of Hell... apparently it is ruled over by Salt Succubi."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:32 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:

"I hear that Slug Girls have their own version of Hell... apparently it is ruled over by Salt Succubi."
That's a keeper!

"The Guardians nearly lost the final battle for Felarya but were able to repell the Correctors by unleashing 'the mother of all squirrels' from her prison!"

"For Reference; The Myth of Oumai Gaud":

Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Nagas actually hear through their bellies. This explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:40 pm

"Menyssan was pretty soar over losing a chess game to Stark while he was in the midst of besting a gorgon in a staring contest."

(Of course Stark belongs to Aisukaiko, Menyssan is Karbo's, Gorgons belong to Moonlight-Pendant13)
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:44 pm

I hear that most Demi-Chimeras worship a god most believe is called Murphy. His word is law to them.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:00 am

Historians debate whether or not Felarya always had that rich level of ambient magic or if it suddenly came to be. One of the most common hypothesis is that the rich ambient magic, including its unique soil, is the longest lasting sequel from the war against the Correctors. There are a couple of evidences that support this theory, such as various non-dimensional anomalies that last to this day, such as the abnormal geological activites around the Pyrale mountains, the constant storms over the Great Rock Field and Mist Ocean, the mystical mist of the Misty Glade, just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:39 pm

hey i heard that jimmy found something out in the jungle earilar this week, didnt say what it was but i saw some strange guys with Phonixe patchs come to his house took whatever he found and him.

"I was walking down a street one night and saw a faint blue light come out of nowhere and adubuct 12 people easy, i saw the light beam lift up and take one of those assult truck used by VISA man, I wasnt crazy, i saw it with my own two eyes man, Aliens and they've come to probe all of us or turn us into pets, we done man, screwed, Game over man, game over."- a crazy hobo
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:19 pm

this is just for the fun of it

"it's said there is a Harpy who enjoys picking up Humans just to chat with them"
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:53 am

It is rumoured that squirrels are the scouts for a great army that marches from neither hell nor heaven, but a third, more terrible realm...

Haven't you heard? One day, a Felaryan adventurer was walking along, and he came across a squirrel. Four days later, BAM! He was eaten by a naga. That's why you should always avoid squirrels.

I heard from a friend that his friend's cousin had made the mistake of trying to hurt a squirrel. He chased it for five minutes, and then a bunch of other squirrels came out of nowhere. They all gathered together in a big pile, and formed... MECHA-SQUIRREL!!!
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:38 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 pm

You know I heard getting into the Mysterious temple and back would be a piece of cake. I also heard that giant mermaids are scared of tarter sauce.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:02 pm

"The Buried Palace has been buried for at least centuries... probably millennium. But I've heard that some of the books in the library are about recent topics. I've even heard that the library creates new books as history progresses - books that contain the truth that is normally obscured."

"I heard that the further you get away from a certain point in Felarya, the less chance there is of portals opening. Maybe that's why Central Felarya sucks in so many people?"

"You see that moon up there? No, not that one, the other one. The bigger one. Yeah. You know how the sky is supposed to be in another dimension? No? Well, anyways, I hear that's not really a moon - it's actually just a really, really big glowing rock that got stuck floating in the sky. I hear people... or something... live up there."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:47 am

I heard there is an advanced civilization of predators somewhere up north. They have all sorts of buildings; even markets where they exchange humans and elves as barter.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Many residents of Felarya believe that the King of Rock, Elfis, is still alive.

Last edited by Nyaha on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 pm

It is rumored that the statue of Archmage Tedomes Teraph in the entrance hall of the Isolon University of Magic is actually the founder's disembodied soul in a golem crafted exactly in his own image, where he acts as the institutions solemn guardian. I mean, really, you can't say that the stern look he gives to people who passes by doesn't look eerily realistic.
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:38 pm

I heard a rumor that some advanced dimentional empires are looking for powerful magical artifacts known as scrolls of genocide, hoping to use them against felaryan giant preds. one wonders what the guardians may do about that...
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
It is rumored that the statue of Archmage Tedomes Teraph in the entrance hall of the Isolon University of Magic is actually the founder's disembodied soul in a golem crafted exactly in his own image, where he acts as the institutions solemn guardian. I mean, really, you can't say that the stern look he gives to people who passes by doesn't look eerily realistic.

that's pretty cool actually :>
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:53 am

It is common knowledge that the naga Vivian is a predator in more ways than one - she has sexually assaulted so many people that there is a support group for it in motamo docks.
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:46 pm

EdgedWeapon wrote:
It is common knowledge that the naga Vivian is a predator in more ways than one - she has sexually assaulted so many people that there is a support group for it in motamo docks.

I thought this was well known already? the her being both a man eating and sexual predator, not the support group by the docks. got a name for that organization?

Edit for the sake of a rumor.

supposedly, if one manages to slay a torkudas, there is a guy hidden somewhere that can make armor out of it's shell, so that the wearer is granted it's near unkillability.

Last edited by TryMeIke on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:50 pm

heard another rumor in a bar in nekomora, supposedly there is a guy who fashions magical, powerful weapons out of pure gems. this has the disadvantage of being very likely to be stolen from you, and hard to gather enough gems to get him to make one, the advantages though are making a sword or spear out of diamond allows you to cut almost anything, including silver succubi!
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 pm

I heard another rumor, supposedly, under the soil and at the deepest parts of felarya, there is nothing BUT arsclin deposits. this massive, giggnormous amount of arsclin may be responsible for a lot of the effects in felarya, the healing soil, giant preds, vore effect, who knows what else. since no one has ever gotten down that far, no one can prove anything for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 30 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next