Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My felarya stories

Go down 
+5
Karbo
Zoekin
trh7323
R.J
Ravana3k
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:48 am

Hehe I want to use the moment to annotate that I've a few stories which plays in Felarya. You can find them all at my profil on DA

http://ravana3k.deviantart.com/

under Gallery and "Felarya stories - Vore/Non Vore

There are still neraby 70 stories about Felarya which I've written and I'm looking all the time for somebody who give me criticism to them Smile

Greetings, Ravana
Back to top Go down
R.J
Helpless prey

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:56 am

Cuz usually I'll be hammering at your english grammar indeed lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rjw14.deviantart.com
trh7323
Tasty morsel

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:04 am

A persons proper usage grammar does not devalue the quality of what they are trying to write. I like proper grammar and an easily readible story as well as the next person, but i enjoy his writing even if the usages are not perfect.

Thus have i said it and thus shall it be. Bwhahahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:05 am

Well I do my best with the grammar but I'm not a foreign language speaker and so I have sometimes little problems with the grammar. But I think I've made well during the time Smile
Back to top Go down
R.J
Helpless prey

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:07 am

Ravana3k wrote:
Well I do my best with the grammar but I'm not a foreign language speaker and so I have sometimes little problems with the grammar. But I think I've made well during the time Smile
True. You have gotten better at it O:

@ trh: I'm an english language college student, so I can't really help it ^^;
Back to top Go down
trh7323
Tasty morsel

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:49 am

I did not mean to sound like a jerk, I am just a little partial to his stories, so I can be a little abrasive personality wise.

(Hits self on head and looks ashamed)
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:28 am

cheers

Hi Ravana3k!

Nice to see you here!

I'm a really big fan of your work as you know and your grammer doesn't bother me at all! It can't be easy writing in a second language.

They really are great stories! I love how well you describe vore! I always find that a little difficult!
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:33 am

Zoekin wrote:
cheers

Hi Ravana3k!

Nice to see you here!

I'm a really big fan of your work as you know and your grammer doesn't bother me at all! It can't be easy writing in a second language.

They really are great stories! I love how well you describe vore! I always find that a little difficult!

Thank you for the kind words Smile
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:05 am

Oh my god that's right.. already 70 stories ^^;

And I agree, you have made incredible improvement in your english over such a short time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
trh7323
Tasty morsel

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:00 am

70 stories!!! Wow, i have read alot of them now, but i did not realize there were that many.

That is indeed most impressive for a person whose second language is english.

Keep up the writing cheers
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:09 pm

trh7323 wrote:
A persons proper usage grammar does not devalue the quality of what they are trying to write. I like proper grammar and an easily readible story as well as the next person, but i enjoy his writing even if the usages are not perfect.

This much is true, however, readability and the ability to convey a story in a manner in which can keep an audience's interest are two different things.

For me, what keeps me interested is two things; grammar and detail. The grammar isn't the biggest of the two but it is important because it controls the flow of the story. If you don't have good grammar then the story can end up sounding very sequential and end up flopping like a fish on dry land.

Detail is by far the most important because you can't have too much or too little. I always say, "you can never have too much detail," but in truth you can have so much that it will make people loose interest. I myself try to include enough detail about the environment and character descriptions/actions as possible so that people can see what my characters look like in their mind's eye.This is key and I do believe you've followed these guidelines to a point Ravana3k.

Forgive my absence in reading and reviewing your stories as of late... I've been busy studying. confused I'll do m best to fill you in on grammar and detailed areas as best as I can. However, that'll have to wait until I get some studying and finals out of the way.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:12 pm

Well. no problem and thank to your words, of course I'll work on my grammar and I hope also I'm detailed enough so that my stories are enjoyable.

Thanks also to karbo and trh for their kind words Smile

Oh and I'm planning to crack the 100 Felarya stories ^^
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:23 pm

Ravana3k wrote:
Oh and I'm planning to crack the 100 Felarya stories ^^

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
nksrocks
Marauder of the deep jungle
nksrocks

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:00 pm

Hi Ravana3k! Very Happy (damn, everyone, and I mean, everyone came here Very Happy this is GREAT!)

I must assume... that I didn't read many of your stories, -shame on me-

but from what I've managed to see, your grammar is quite correct, and you have a nice writing style Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:06 pm

With that many stories you definitely need to do at least one trade / co-written story.
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:25 pm

Rythmear wrote:
With that many stories you definitely need to do at least one trade / co-written story.

What do you mean? Sorry didn't understand exactly what you're meaning, maybe its too late ^^

and @nsk: Shaaaame on you Razz

No, serious, its no problem, maybe you read some of them in future, but thankfs for the compliment Smile
Back to top Go down
R.J
Helpless prey

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:40 pm

Ravana3k wrote:
Rythmear wrote:

What do you mean? Sorry didn't understand exactly what you're meaning, maybe its too late ^^

No, serious, its no problem, maybe you read some of them in future, but thankfs for the compliment Smile
co-writing: writing a story with someone else O:
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:44 pm

R.J wrote:
Ravana3k wrote:
Rythmear wrote:

Oh ok I understood right ... well this is in work I think. I've asked already a writer which I see as very geniously if he wants to write together with me a few days ago, only the type of writing isn't very clear in this moment Smile
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:50 pm

Ravana3k wrote:
R.J wrote:
Ravana3k wrote:
Rythmear wrote:

Oh ok I understood right ... well this is in work I think. I've asked already a writer which I see as very geniously if he wants to write together with me a few days ago, only the type of writing isn't very clear in this moment Smile

How'd you like to do a trade?
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:53 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Ravana3k wrote:
R.J wrote:
Ravana3k wrote:
Rythmear wrote:

How'd you like to do a trade?

Well I've never done a trade before but I think if the right trade will be offered; everytime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:55 pm

Then let us do a trade - PM me and I shall discuss it with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:55 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Then let us do a trade - PM me and I shall discuss it with you Very Happy

Allright Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:59 pm

Message sent - commence debating *Puts on my bartering hat*
Back to top Go down
nksrocks
nksrocks

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:21 am

Wow. Ravana3k + Rithmear. what could come out from this? I must not miss it XD
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:44 am

nksrocks wrote:
Wow. Ravana3k + Rithmear. what could come out from this? I must not miss it XD

A cute little fluffy doggy .... or something even more horrible Very Happy

Well we don't know exactly, we'll still think about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My felarya stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My felarya stories   My felarya stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My felarya stories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next