Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Class would you be in Felarya?

Go down 
+2
Bandur Khan
dragon808tr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

What Class would you be in Felarya? Empty
PostSubject: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 8:59 am

So I was thinking, if you could go to Felarya, what RPG type class would you be? (Warrior, Archer, Mage, Thief, Assasin...exc).

I was also wondering where I could fit in to this, Just for the sake of argument I've asked my friends what RPG classes they would be. One said Archer since she would like to fight from afar, and the other said warrior due to her toughness. She also said I would be a Mage due to my knowledge (and love of science). Although i'm not sure. If In Felarya I could probably see myself with a customized gun or magical sword. Magic would be fun as well. But I definitely wouldn't be an archer or a thief or assasin. Anyone have any ideas or any help as to what I should be?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 12:04 pm

How about a Frillseeka?

Like Sprix once was.

Because You obviously love to be Kind of a Victim it seems - but as someone like him You would survive and have all the Fun again - which will spare You the Trouble of coming up with another Character all the Time.

I mean - what´s the Point thinking up someone cool, if this Person is gonna die anyway?
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 2:15 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:
How about a Frillseeka?

Umm, Do you mean Thrillseeker? Ifnot, what do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 2:26 pm

Sorry - sometimez I write .40K-orkish.

Thrillseeker, yes. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:13 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:

Ahh, its fine. Although for this, I'm talking a bit more literally, since this would be like if me and my friends Actually got sent to Felarya and we had to form a RPG type party.

((Also Post 666. Spooky. well either this or the previous one in the thread))

Last edited by dragon808tr on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Well.. in this Case I would be a paranoid Scout.

Who gradually would make himself poisonous. Cool
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 pm

yes, But I mean in my situation, what role do you think I would be?
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:

Thrill Seekers be the name of my first Adventure Group. Now as for my class if Felarya were an RPG? Rogue/Scoundrel. Honestly luck and sneakiness are all that save your life in Felarya. Saving throws. Not to mention classes like those are geared towards finding goodly amounts of Skevols and being omni-employable in any type of quest. Cause in Felarya you get a game over from lack of funds as much as predator attack.

Although honestly you'd be better off taking an NPC class like Exotic Dancer or something guaranteed to keep you income and inside Negav forever =P Much less chance to die that way and have to make a new character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 12:57 am

Yeah... Point made. Rogues and such are great. Just look at Han Solo (well - don´t You get some Family like this).

And Exotic Dancerz also do do rule...
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:53 am

I would probably actually be some sort of Paladin/Guardian. Virtuous guy focused on protection and healing. Not necessarily all religious or fanatic, but with upholding ideals greater than the life of single people. And possibly "sacrificing for the greater good"?

Or / and a Scholar. Interested in arts, knowledge and magic. Id TOTALLY study that. And then wreck the sh*t out of the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
iZyren
Naga food
iZyren

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 12:40 pm

By my standards?
Thief or Assassin.
i don't fit well in groups and like it best alone or with just one friend, also likes hiding in the shadows.
Moral codes were never a thing for me.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 8:23 am

Bandur Khan wrote:
Yeah... Point made. Rogues and such are great. Just look at Han Solo (well - don´t You get some Family like this).

And Exotic Dancerz also do do rule...

XD Well to be fair before the Force Awakens timeline Han's son only tried to kill him once when he flew the Falcon in front of his flagship and turn him back to the lightside. In a weird way it was destiny to be killed by family....unless you watched an interview some years earlier and saw where Harrison Ford said he always thought Han should have died in the first movie. Then you realized even as you saw the beginnings of that scene that Disney had granted him the wish and knew it always going to be this way.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 9:31 am

Thank You - didn´t know that. But it´s still a bit sad I think...

Nevertheless - an Agent, who works as exotic Dancer also could be nice.

Like a James-Bond-Trap, hehe... Cool
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:04 am

Well, I've always wanted to be a tank. Heavy damage, high defense, it was like hitting someone, and not get hurt while they hit you!. But I could also serve as a mage (because I love science), or a scout perhaps (they always comment on how "sneaky" I am without actually doing anything)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Class would you be in Felarya?   What Class would you be in Felarya? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Class would you be in Felarya?
Page 1 of 1