Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you were about to die on felarya...............

Go down 
+31
Raveolution
TinyHuman
xlrp
Grave
sonik0578
Crivella
SuperPieGuy9
timing2
Sean W
pirostyle
Googlememan
itsmeyouidiot
Amaroq
Archmage_Bael
L'Ryn
bigman27622
FalconJudge
Tuc135
lami
Chris The Great...maybe
Anime-Junkie
GREGOLE
vegeta002
Vaderaz
/Fish/
melancholy-melody13
codaman
Reptillian
French snack
Malahite
Tsurugi
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

If you were about to die on felarya............... Empty
PostSubject: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:55 pm

If you were about to die on felarya (as you in real life teleported to felarya and were making your last stand)...........which character would you rather get eaten by and how would you spend your last few minutes of life?

I know, screwed up question, but hey.....it is felarya after all. You have a 2% chance of survival. X]
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:24 pm

I'd rather be eaten by one that 'Hard' vores. You tend not to stay alive long when chewed to a paste. Rather a brief moment of searing agony than a creeping agony that lasts some time.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:04 pm

I'd try to head for the nearest "safe spot" (Negav, or the dimensional gates). If I had to be eaten... Well, Crisis comes to mind. Or Vivian. Or Milly. Or a fairy, maybe... There are quite a few preds whose tummy I might "die happy" in. Wink
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:32 pm

i say the same as malahite...
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:43 pm

ehhh.. if all else fails.. dridder web bungee jump...

after thinking about it id probably prefer to be eaten by an angel.. not realy about the whole heaven thing.. but at least she would apologize..
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:47 am

well first, I'd probably try to find a known predator, scare the fuck out of them by tellingthem all about their selves in insane detail, and if they still wanted to eat me, run like fuck, if I got to safety for awhile I'd probably just masturbate to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:57 am

Eaten by: Leslie

Screaming "I'M NOT GAY I'M NOT GAY WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME WHERE'S CRISIS WHEN YOU NEED HER"
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:14 am

Hmmm, I would really prefer to be in those 2% who survive XD
But if I had to die ... I doubt between a quick death or my curiosity to know how it is to be eaten alive ><
(but, does not the fact that we know how Felarya is, increases our chances to survive? (in comparison to someone who doesn't know anything about it))
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:16 am

I'd shoot myself if I couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:22 am

Probably Terror. A. It's not a whole lot different from playing with my girlfriend.
B. She did demonstrate some mercy with those explorers, so it'd likely be less stressful.
C. I could PROBABLY convince her not to eat me at all, and instead would join her. Together, we would bring Felarya to its knees!
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Take an entire jar of morphine, then let the pred eat me. (hopefully Vivian or Melany)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Chris The Great...maybe
Helpless prey
Chris The Great...maybe

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:23 am

Eaten by anything but a Glouteux.

"Well shit...it was a half ass life anyways" *eaten*
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:26 am

Something with the power to make me live again
I'd spend the last moments trying to convince them to revive me.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:51 am

I'm with Anime-Junkie. I'd find Myrah, drug myself into a stupor, and let her fix up a tasty topping for me and eat me.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:53 am

Meh. A soft vore. Strong enough acid can kill one quickly enough... Plus, the softies tend to be hot anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:02 pm

um..... duh.... Anna.... she would only pretend to eat me then she would let me go when no one was around.... she doesn't eat humans lol...... if i had to die id choose vivian if she would play with me first..... if not Crisis.....
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:26 pm

bigman27622 wrote:
um..... duh.... Anna.... she would only pretend to eat me then she would let me go when no one was around.... she doesn't eat humans lol......

That's just what she wants you to think. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:00 pm

This is kinda hard...

On one point, I would be dead before I reach the end of his esophagus.

On the other, I won't be psychologically tortured....

hmm...
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:36 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
That's just what she wants you to think. Evil laugh
That's what vorians want us to think. Evil laugh

Really though, Anna's not a good bet. Crisis hounds her, and if / when she finds Anna didn't actually eat you she's likely to give it a try as 'free food'. Basically, you're just extending the anxiety. You'll also likely get Anna scolded for being a bad hunter or something.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Malahite wrote:
Quote :
You'll also likely get Anna scolded for being a bad hunter or something.

poor anna Sad Crisis loves her though, I'm sure she'd be forgiven...

hmmm probably a naga. I mean there are a lot of felaryan creatures that I wouldn't mind getting eaten by, but that's me being a vore fan, even though I'd know it'd hurt. However I'd spend my last moments trying to make conversation, maybe trying to get them interested in my personal history enough that they would consider me "someone not worth eating" by any reason of their own. if that fails...I die happy XD
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:40 pm

A giant Eagle (male/FEMALE), definately... I love bird-vore as long as it has a nice beak. (No pelicans and such things)

otherwise a snake (male/FEMALE) or Naga (FEMALE).
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:30 pm

I would ingest an incredibly strong poison that would make my body deadly toxic to those that would consume it. You know, just to spite any predators or scavengers.

Alternatively (poison that strong is hard to find, after all), I'd explain the Square-Cube Law to the fifty-foot whatever that's chasing/swallowing me, proving that it cannot exist.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Eaten by Crisis

Last words would be OH FUCK MY LIFE UP, DOWN AND SIDEWAYS

But i would probally shoot myself in the face than choose to be eaten =3
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:02 pm

I'd slit my throught in the stomach. All the, uh, "fun" of being tongued and swallowed without the pain of digestion...
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:58 am

If I had to pick someone to eat me... it would be someone like rin or terra that wouldnt eat you... oh or anna too

but I guess that would be cheating huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were about to die on felarya...............
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next