Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you were about to die on felarya...............

Go down 
+31
Raveolution
TinyHuman
xlrp
Grave
sonik0578
Crivella
SuperPieGuy9
timing2
Sean W
pirostyle
Googlememan
itsmeyouidiot
Amaroq
Archmage_Bael
L'Ryn
bigman27622
FalconJudge
Tuc135
lami
Chris The Great...maybe
Anime-Junkie
GREGOLE
vegeta002
Vaderaz
/Fish/
melancholy-melody13
codaman
Reptillian
French snack
Malahite
Tsurugi
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:03 am

As far as I know, Rin, Terra and Anna do eat people (Anna when pissed off at someone).
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:58 am

vegeta002 wrote:
As far as I know, Rin, Terra and Anna do eat people (Anna when pissed off at someone).
though Anna might just bash them into the ground instead ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:02 am

By the Wiki, eating them makes good revenge.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:07 am

...but I thought rin hasent ever eaten a human?

and anna thought it was wrong?

ok... assuming you DIDNT make them mad... would you survive any of the 3?
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:11 am

Not sure about Rin really, but Anna:

Quote :
Anna in her normal state wouldn't consider humans as just food, but she could still very well eat some. She knows this is morally wrong but "technically" the action itself isn't disgusting at all: Humans actually taste very good and swallowing someone who really pissed her off and digesting them while feeling their frantic struggles in her stomach makes for a sweet revenge.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:26 am

... ... ...well, I cant think of anything Ive done to piss anna off... and unless she really doesnt like strangers... she should be a safe spot

so long as I dont run into crisis first
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:32 am

From what I know, her main 'sore spots' are smoking in front of her and damaging her stuff.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:28 pm

-massive sigh of relief-

thats good... I dont smoke... and I doubt Id ruin anything, accident or on purpose
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:36 pm

vegeta002 wrote:

Quote :
Anna in her normal state wouldn't consider humans as just food, but she could still very well eat some. She knows this is morally wrong but "technically" the action itself isn't disgusting at all: Humans actually taste very good and swallowing someone who really pissed her off and digesting them while feeling their frantic struggles in her stomach makes for a sweet revenge.
still waiting for that picture of anna enjoying/lighting a smoke with a really happy face, while human crisis is struggling in her tummy.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:39 pm

lami wrote:
vegeta002 wrote:

Quote :
still waiting for that picture of anna enjoying/lighting a smoke with a really happy face, while human crisis is struggling in her tummy.

can you IMAGINE the irony of that?

anna eating a human for no... ... ...oh right... crisis did a lot to piss her off, but still, I thought she would care a little...
crisis being eaten... now THAT's ironic

still... I would miss crisis if anna did that to her
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 pm

It would just end up being a dream sequence anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Probably Anna. It would be an ironic fate really.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:32 am

well it's a stomach you wouldn't last anyway. and I'd never slit my throat cus thats a really painful way to die. at least with stomach acid you'd faint first, combined with loss of air, you'd loose feeling real quick. as long as you faint within the first 10 minutes I think you'd avoid most of the pain.
Back to top Go down
timing2
timing2

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:39 pm

I'd have to pick one of my own creations to do the deed - most likely Marsha, my giant slug-girl.

Just before being slurped down, I would scream, "I brought you into this world you ungrateful wretch! I can take you out!" Of course, that wouldn't do any good, but hey...

The last few minutes of life would be spent in her stomach, pondering the irony of my situation before fading into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Interesting thought...well if I was making my last stand against a felarya character I'd choose Crisis. My reason is that she technically has a 'human stomach' in which as gross as it sounds I'd cover myself in the mucus covering her stomach walls to survive (after all it does take oxygen to digest/absorb food and the mucus is the only reason our stomachs don't digest themselves), so I'd be safe in that sense, and then I'd just enjoy the ride and live to be vored another day.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:45 pm

SuperPieGuy9 wrote:
My reason is that she technically has a 'human stomach' in which as gross as it sounds I'd cover myself in the mucus covering her stomach walls to survive (after all it does take oxygen to digest/absorb food and the mucus is the only reason our stomachs don't digest themselves), so I'd be safe in that sense, and then I'd just enjoy the ride and live to be vored another day.

If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 12556510
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:45 pm

I'd pick... fuck it, I'd slit my throat after being swallowed, not giving them the satisfaction of my squirms... Or my pain...
Back to top Go down
Crivella
Helpless prey
Crivella

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:30 pm

umh if it's possible i'd try to survive Rolling Eyes , but if i'm going to be captured pale , i'd choice a naga or a slug girl or a succubus(long tongue^^). While in their hold help , i would try to make it looks like i don't care if i get eaten since they watch people begging all the day long and it wouldn't make the difference, may be if they see a really different and weird behavior... Suspect , else i'd like to faint before beging corroded, all this after begin tongued a little lol!
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:55 pm

hmmmm if i was going die (hopefully by vivian. could you blame a guy for dreaming lol). if it happened for real. id probably panic, run around in circles, have a sudden bowl movement then beg like iv never begged before then get eaten. followed by trying to kill myself by any means available.
if it where other id try to convince vivian to use me in other ways hopefully. if unsuccessful id try to kill myself by any means available.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Siva.

She likes to chew.

Edit: As we are talking about our real-life selves dying in Felarya, I find it interesting and on-topic that the Bible-believing Christian opted for self-demise.

Last edited by Grave on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Grave wrote:
Siva.

She likes to chew.

Edit: As we are talking about our real-life selves dying in Felarya, I find it interesting that the Bible-believing Christian opted for self-demise.

Liked. Community pressure stopped that I think.

There's always Raison though. 8D He'll castarate you, split open your face, skin you very slowly, pull your guts out half way, then chew you into bits~
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:36 pm

ouch. my god ouch, i dont care how i die on felarya as long as its not that. even being chewed would be less painful. in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 am

WHAT? Then what does she use all thse pretty teeth for?
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:44 am

Hey, "Christian" doesn't equal "stupid"... I'm no masochist, and if I'm going to die anyways, where's the moral wrong in making it swift and painless, instead of maddeningly painful?
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 am

I thought suicide under any condition is considered wrong, correct me if I'm wrong. At least that's what my mother kept telling me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were about to die on felarya...............
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next