Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you were about to die on felarya...............

Go down 
+31
Raveolution
TinyHuman
xlrp
Grave
sonik0578
Crivella
SuperPieGuy9
timing2
Sean W
pirostyle
Googlememan
itsmeyouidiot
Amaroq
Archmage_Bael
L'Ryn
bigman27622
FalconJudge
Tuc135
lami
Chris The Great...maybe
Anime-Junkie
GREGOLE
vegeta002
Vaderaz
/Fish/
melancholy-melody13
codaman
Reptillian
French snack
Malahite
Tsurugi
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 am

You are in a box. You will die in 2 minutes because the spiked walls are closing in. They are doing so VERY SLOWLY, and you can not escape.

At this point, it would not be "killing yourself", but "speeding up the process". That's how I see it. If there's hope, like in bad circumstances in your life, live, of course, but if you are ABSOLUTELY going to die, and very painfully at that, I can't seem to count that as suicide as much as a means of preserving your sanity.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Grave wrote:
WHAT? Then what does she use all thse pretty teeth for?
Because her maker decided to not revamp her already well known design.
Raison has pretty teeth too.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 pm

I have to say well seasoned and covered in Honey. So no matter who eats me I'll be the best they ever had cheers
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:54 pm

L'Ryn wrote:
Grave wrote:

SHE'S A MAN BABY! I do like the teeth. Flowers in the hair... hes dressing up as Fiona?
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Grave wrote:
L'Ryn wrote:
Grave wrote:

SHE'S A MAN BABY! I do like the teeth. Flowers in the hair... hes dressing up as Fiona?

The flowers are actually symbotic plants lodged into his flesh. He's a nature magic user and likes torturing people of all shapes and sizes in many creative ways. YOU'LL LOVE HIM.
Back to top Go down
TinyHuman
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Last edited by TinyHuman on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:46 pm

My post! it vanished!

D= no one shall know of my vomiting now.

oh wait I just mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:08 am

pirostyle wrote:
lami wrote:
vegeta002 wrote:
Not sure about Rin really, but Anna:

Quote :
Anna in her normal state wouldn't consider humans as just food, but she could still very well eat some. She knows this is morally wrong but "technically" the action itself isn't disgusting at all: Humans actually taste very good and swallowing someone who really pissed her off and digesting them while feeling their frantic struggles in her stomach makes for a sweet revenge.
still waiting for that picture of anna enjoying/lighting a smoke with a really happy face, while human crisis is struggling in her tummy.

can you IMAGINE the irony of that?

anna eating a human for no... ... ...oh right... crisis did a lot to piss her off, but still, I thought she would care a little...
crisis being eaten... now THAT's ironic

still... I would miss crisis if anna did that to her
The funny part would be if Crisis were turned into a Deluran afterwards. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EliteCreature
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
EliteCreature

PostSubject: Wow....   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:18 am

Umm... i really thought this topic was on what would YOU do....not What would Crisis do?
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:37 am

There was no discussion on what Crisis would do...
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
EliteCreature
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
EliteCreature

PostSubject: hmm?   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:23 pm

What would crisis do if she turned human and Anna decided to eat her?
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 pm

EliteCreature wrote:
What would crisis do if she turned human and Anna decided to eat her?

Anna doesn't eat people if she can help it, meaning that Crisis would probably use her tail as a slide wheeee.
Back to top Go down
EliteCreature
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
EliteCreature

PostSubject: umm..   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:40 pm

there was a reference on page 4 about anna deciding to eat crisis...so thats what i was asking about.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:44 pm

That came from an off-topic bit about Anna, and was about how funny it would be.
Back to top Go down
EliteCreature
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
EliteCreature

PostSubject: alright...   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:49 pm

alright...still...its a wierd idea...kinda makes you wonder...what would crisis do if she turned into a Earth sized human?
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:56 pm

She'd die... I doubt many predators would care she used to be one and she isn't used to being human.
Back to top Go down
EliteCreature
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
EliteCreature

PostSubject: yeah..good point...   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:10 pm

though...would her naga traits still be with her? would she still try to eat a human???(that would be weird?)
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 pm

EliteCreature wrote:
though...would her naga traits still be with her? would she still try to eat a human???(that would be weird?)

Looking at the reverse situation (Anna) I'd say it's reasonable that Crisis would lose her naga traits (Referring to magic-sensing via predator sense and maybe reflexes, coordination of her former body as a naga). It probably wouldn't be pretty for her. And no, she wouldn't eat humans if she was a human. They'd most likely not look like food to her at all by her logic. Tinies, which she was raised on while living with fairies, would probably be out of luck however.
Back to top Go down
gamester466
Tasty morsel
gamester466

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:38 am

Well, since I'm a naga that can change height, I wouldn't get eaten. But if I was a human, GO FOR CRISIS!!!! lol! lol! lol! It would be a slimey trip down, pale but you still have time to enjoy your last few minutes alive. I mean, for me, at least I got digested in a certain someone's stomach and I would digest happy (is that possible?). I wouldn't threaten to kill (that would be mean, even for Crisis, DON'T KILL NAGAS!!!), i would possible enjoy the way down and just sit there waiting to digest. I'm weird, so that would be my senario. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Necromancy!!!! Does not work on Felarya.

Please refrain from necroposting.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:36 pm

To be honest i would most likly take my own life just to denie a pred the pleasure of eatting me, how i take my life lets see
A, a bullet to the brain
B. Blow up the pack of c-4 i have
C. Take cynide pill
D. take of grenade pull the pin and eat it, then smile.

and thats about what i would do if i were about to die, "I chose how i go not you pred"
being most likely the last thing I say.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 am

Luke, look at the post above yours:

buddha66667 wrote:
Necromancy!!!! Does not work on Felarya.

Please refrain from necroposting.

Gamester466, welcome to the forum. But please avoid posting in threads that have been dormant for several months (let alone two years).

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were about to die on felarya...............   If you were about to die on felarya............... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were about to die on felarya...............
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3