Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+39
Cake
Nicholis Dragneel
Bug Boobz
Snekdoggo
opt4bootay
etaine
gabpistolero
Othoe is Sexy
ToppuSupido98
EnderDragonfire
Goldclaw
ozymindas
gregjow
French snack
Ponyboyace
ducksketeer
Bleeding Raindrops
Mr. I
Takan Twins
DarkOne
Odyssey4ZB
neldramor
Pathfinder Matt
felarya_refugee
Sosahlos
dragon808tr
Veseere
Bandur Khan
Xzinic
Jax_Levont
Lockheed X-17
Xelon
Archmage_Bael
Karbo
Stabs
MHasselstein
Furspy15
jedi-explorer
Ilceren
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
opt4bootay
Helpless prey
opt4bootay

Introduce yourself - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 4:20 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Ozzy wrote:

You are going to be so popular if you join us on the Discord! Laughing

This is quite true. Bella would love to meet somebody named after food XD Also nice going using one of Karbo's oldest but little known Subeta pics as an avy! Love that TLoR one so much.

Ij fairausan uukaumn avhe raumn ro powas iuk ij avrupak diukavurbaumn avhoughav
Back to top Go down
Nicholis Dragneel
Tasty morsel
Nicholis Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 4:11 pm

opt4bootay wrote:
jedi-explorer wrote:
Ozzy wrote:

You are going to be so popular if you join us on the Discord! Laughing

Ij fairausan uukaumn avhe raumn ro powas iuk ij avrupak diukavurbaumn avhoughav

What language is that anyways?
Back to top Go down
Belynda
Tasty morsel
Belynda

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 12:58 am

Is this the Felarya place from the Wikking's videos? Those were hot and I want some of that but this place doesn't look very busy. Suspect Is it dead? Please say no! I already followed one youtube link to a dead game. I do want to strike out twice. sobsob

Mysterious Ninja likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 2:10 pm

Belynda wrote:
Is this the Felarya place from the Wikking's videos? Those were hot and I want some of that but this place doesn't look very busy. Suspect  Is it dead? Please say no! I already followed one youtube link to a dead game. I do want to strike out twice. sobsob

Afraid so; most of the action has moved to a Discord server at the moment. But as far as you want to use this forum, welcome, please make yourself at home.

Back to top Go down
Belynda
Tasty morsel
Belynda

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 4:04 pm

Stabs wrote:
Belynda wrote:
Is this the Felarya place from the Wikking's videos? Those were hot and I want some of that but this place doesn't look very busy. Suspect  Is it dead? Please say no! I already followed one youtube link to a dead game. I do want to strike out twice. sobsob

Afraid so; most of the action has moved to a Discord server at the moment. But as far as you want to use this forum, welcome, please make yourself at home.

How do you find this discord server?
Back to top Go down
Nicholis Dragneel
Tasty morsel
Nicholis Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 10:11 pm

Belynda wrote:
Stabs wrote:
Belynda wrote:

Finding it isn't the problem. Apparently you have to be questioned and evaluated. Sad Which takes for frick's ever apparently. I've been waiting weeks.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 11:42 am

Nicholis Dragneel wrote:
Belynda wrote:
Stabs wrote:
Belynda wrote:

Finding it isn't the problem. Apparently you have to be questioned and evaluated. Sad Which takes for frick's ever apparently. I've been waiting weeks.

Well, I can answer this. A few years ago, shortly before I found this place, there was a big divide on a few issues raised over how Felarya should be handled, things got worse for there before a lot of people left, since then, they have been harassing others. Additionally, there have been a few people who have been added to the server (often under alt names) who just want to cause chaos and grief. Though, if you were around on the fourms for a few years, verification won't take very long.

I'm not a mod and I do hope to see this place active once again, as the Discord server majorly lacks any sort of on-topic, serious discussion as the fourm had, and I still prefer the fourm in that reguard, as while people are free to enjoy Felarya as they want, the Discord server has nearly no active development going on, though it is generally better to roleplay on.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 12:36 am

Dragon is basically correct on this.

There have been a number of people who've caused trouble, and its put stress on a lot of people. The mods on the discord try to err on the side of caution, but you can't always be sure. This is why people who've been on the forum community for a while have a much easier time joining. Its not the fault of anyone who's finding this place for the first time, its just the few who spoil it for everyone else, making things that much more difficult.

I would also enjoy seeing the forum back to the way it was. However, with places like Reddit on the front in terms of forums, that may make things rather difficult.

Also yes, the discord tends to be better suited to roleplay. Discussion can happen, but more on the lines of discussing currently existing topics, how they work, and whatever else than to brainstorm new ideas. A forum, I feel, is much better suited for that.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 7:25 pm

Wait, we have a DISCORD?
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 4:13 pm

Lockheed X-17 wrote:
Wait, we have a DISCORD?

Indeed we do and it's prevented me from checking here as much as I would like what with being a mod and all in addition to having a life...sort of. You want in? Just takes a quick bit of vetting which is simple questions and me verifying your actual existence as a member of the community with my special equipment and then you're all set to say "Oh fuck. What the hell has this eclectic group of weirdos done to the map!?" XD
Back to top Go down
Weeb
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Hello!   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 12:09 am

Hello! I'm just a weeb (you can call me Nya) and I'm 19 years old. I have been into Felarya for about a year and a half now... maybe going on two years, I dunno. I was wondering about if there was actually a Felarya Discord, as I do all my main RP on that. I'm also just on it the most... so uh, yeah! I'd love to meet some of you, and uh.. yeah! Maybe not get swallowed by a Naga in the process. Or maybe that can happen.. Sorry if this isn't the correct channel for this, by the way. I'm new to this forum thingy!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 9:00 am

Hey!

Nice to meet you.

I'm rather pleasantly surprised people keep stumbling across. There's certainly a lot to read, but the activity isn't what it used to be unfortunately. Though I'm glad to meet you! I see you're rather honest with your username :3
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 9:16 pm

Welcome new guy! I hope you like it here! Just tread carefully, you might just get snatched up!

Back to top Go down
Mysterious Ninja
Tasty morsel
Mysterious Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 2:27 am

Hello is this the Felarya place I heard about from this site?
[vanished]  If it is I for sure want to join!

Last edited by Mysterious Ninja on Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 8:24 pm

Mysterious Ninja wrote:
Hello is this the Felarya place I heard about from this site?
 If it is I for sure want to join!

Please remove that link. It's very much not welcome here. ^^; That site doesn't have Karbo's permission to redistribute his art. Otherwise welcome to the forum! It's a bit derilect though. Ya might wanna get vetted for the Felarya Discord instead as that's where we are nowadays including Karbo!

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Mysterious Ninja
Tasty morsel
Mysterious Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 1:02 am

Uh sure I'll remove the website link. What's Felarya Discord?
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 12:39 pm

Mysterious Ninja wrote:
What's Felarya Discord?

Thank you. I'm sure you didn't do it maliciously and you actually did us a favor as that one wasn't on our radar of sites to ban people from art sharing from! ^_^ Thank you for that. As for the "Felarya Discord" it's a server on Discord an engine used for IM communication on games but even the site itself recently recognized it's become more than that. We realized it ages ago and made the move from Skype to it.
Back to top Go down
Mysterious Ninja
Tasty morsel
Mysterious Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 10:05 pm

Link has been removed on my end, sir! Yours is the only one left.
Back to top Go down
Mysterious Ninja
Tasty morsel
Mysterious Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 2:17 am

Hey where did you go?
Back to top Go down
ChristianBethel
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ChristianBethel

PostSubject: Introducing Myself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:33 pm

I'm 150% positive everyone here knows who I am, but I didn't know this thread existed, so I'm going to contribute here anyway.

My name is Christian Alfred William (Jackson) Bethel. I was born on April 3rd, 1993. I am of African descent and I was diagnosed with autism and ADHD when I was two years old. My mother and father were never married when I conceived, making me a bastard. As a child I was subject to bullying and isolation at school and strict parentage at home. My childhood had my positive aspects, nonetheless. When I graduated from junior high I told my parents a miscommunication which would have far-reaching and dire consequences for me which contributed to the upheaval of my life that was high school. I was depressed in high school, and contemplated suicide, but there were positive influences there, too. They didn't last long; a series of incidents resulted in more dire consequences for me and the alienation of me and my peers. By this time, my parents found new partners and were separated but had shared custody. The miscommunication that occurred led to me being sent to my father's house full-time for the duration of my time in high school until I ran away from home after graduation. Afterwards, I went back to my mother's house and the courts granted her conservatorship. I live with her to this day. We moved across the U.S. from California to Florida and stayed with relatives and friends for a time until we could afford a house. I began my college attendance at this time, and this is when I first discovered Felarya. Unfortunately, we were kicked out of my relative's house and were homeless for two years. Then my mother suffered a stroke that paralyzed the right side of her body. I was forced to take care of myself for a time, which I failed to do. Despite this great adversity, I was able to graduate college with an Associate's Degree in Computer Science. I was then accepted into the University of Miami, but due to lack of funds and resources I was unable to complete my Computer Science course. It was at this time I discovered conspiracy theories, historical revisionism, and Gnosticism.

I previously caused an uproar on this forum and even got banned from the Felarya gallery for a while. I was immature and naive- this was the first time I'd ever participated in a forum. I suppose I jumped headfirst into the world of Felarya and completely disregarded the basis of the dimension- vore. I despise vore, but I am fascinated by this world. The characterization and world building is second to none. I hope that someday I can contribute to this world's canon, whenever it is definitively established. I also feel that I am qualified to help edit the wiki and write stories about what is on the wiki that can be approved by Karbo as the original canon story. Perhaps someday the activity on this forum will increase once again and people will use it to discuss Felarya's canon, growth, and proliferation.
Back to top Go down
https://christianbethel.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7