Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+39
Cake
Nicholis Dragneel
Bug Boobz
Snekdoggo
opt4bootay
etaine
gabpistolero
Othoe is Sexy
ToppuSupido98
EnderDragonfire
Goldclaw
ozymindas
gregjow
French snack
Ponyboyace
ducksketeer
Bleeding Raindrops
Mr. I
Takan Twins
DarkOne
Odyssey4ZB
neldramor
Pathfinder Matt
felarya_refugee
Sosahlos
dragon808tr
Veseere
Bandur Khan
Xzinic
Jax_Levont
Lockheed X-17
Xelon
Archmage_Bael
Karbo
Stabs
MHasselstein
Furspy15
jedi-explorer
Ilceren
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Well hello there Matt! Welcome to the hungry, hungry world Felarya! This is harsh, but wonderful world and in order to survive in it I will be your guide. My name is David Dent the Jedi Explorer. Does this mean I am an explorer of Felarya who is a Jedi Knight, or does it in fat mean I am an explorer of sexy Jedi giantesses? <.< I dabble a little in both is the shortest answer. Anywho! Here's your gift basket of surviving! examine it carefully and know you probably will be eaten by a pod maw while opening it or snatched up by a giantess so the buddy system might not be a bad idea. >.>

Matt's Gift Basket:
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 8:20 pm

Pathfinder Matt wrote:
Hello there, peoples. My name's Matt, and its nice to meet you all. Smile

Welcome to the wonderful world of Felarya, Matt! May many adventures lay in the path you forge toward your future!

Random Gift For Matt::
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:10 am

Welcome ! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:36 am

Well hello, Pathfinder. I hope you were not randomly transported from Mars...

I am Lock. Pleased to meet you. Allow me to greet you like the machinery that we are (assuming you are the original Pathfinder.)
Back to top Go down
neldramor
Tasty morsel
neldramor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:48 am

Greetings, people of a strange world! I am Neldramor; I have traveled here to learn of your strange magicks and not at all by accident!

Okay, maybe it was a little bit on accident. Ahem.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Welcome brave new adventurer who goes by the name of Neldramor, to the wonderful and safe world of FeLaRyA! Well safe as long as you spend your days inside the lovely walls of the fair city of Negav and never for any reason set foot outside of them upon entry! If you do happen upon going on a journey into the wilds we ask that you please not try feeding the wildlife and the inhabitants that may reside within and below the canopy.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Ho ho ho! A Black Mage! I adore Black Mages! =D Awesome! Hello Neldramor and welcome to the wonderful and hungry, hungry world of Felarya! As you have surmized it has allot fo untapped magical potential, especially for an arcane master such as a glowy eyed blue robed mage such as yourself. But as you must know it's dangerous to go without a Warrior, Thief and Priest to absorb all the damage while you use them as meat shields and charge powerful spells safely from the rear of the line. You need equipment! Artifacts! Spellbooks and other goodies so here's a gift basket you can pretend is a treasure chest:

Neldramor's Gift Basket:
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:12 am

Cane here to learn about magic? Excellent! We have allot of was to do that. It's called the Isolon Academy.   study Go enrol today....before something eats you.  pale
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
Odyssey4ZB
Tasty morsel
Odyssey4ZB

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:32 pm

Salutations, my good friends! The name's Odyssey, and I am excited to be part of the community for such a rich world!

I've hung around here and looked at the wiki, but this is my first post.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Ah welcome!

Felarya has a wide array of members here, feel free to comment on anything you like. Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 4:35 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Ah welcome!

Felarya has a wide array of members here

Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 9:35 am

DarkOne wrote:
posted some troll comment

Not gonna welcome the newest member?

See? Wide variety of people. Razz
Back to top Go down
Takan Twins
Helpless prey
Takan Twins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 am

Good afternoon ladies, gentlemen and non binaries alike. Karyn and Rikku (Takan Twins) here. Have lurked a little and observed the world of Felarya from afar for a fair while and recent curiosity has piqued our interest. Looking to learn more about this fascinating setting, meet some people and maybe perhaps offer up some ideas and contributions. Look forward to meeting you all!
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Welcome to the Fourm! All members must go on an initiation ritual involving them to dive into Crisis's stomach!

Jk
Back to top Go down
Takan Twins
Helpless prey
Takan Twins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:21 pm

You know honestly I wouldn't have been surprised if that was an initiation ritual. Then again, that could lead to a short time on the forum unless reformation is a thing around these parts, which I'm lead to believe it's not? Then again, this is something I want to look into out of curiosity. But thank you!
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:51 pm

Welcome to Felarya! So nice to meet a pair of adventurers! Two meals in one package huh? You'll be popular around here.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Takan Twins
Helpless prey
Takan Twins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Hehe, well I suppose that's one way of looking at things. Gonna have to get used to this we suppose, but thank you for the welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 4:17 am

Welcome to the forum! We're always happy to see new foo- I mean faces. We're a rather friendly bunch, and should you fancy designing a character or six, I would be happy to RP with you.
Back to top Go down
Takan Twins
Helpless prey
Takan Twins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 4:20 am

Been a little while since I stretched those particular muscles but more than happy to give it a shot. Thanks for the welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 1:53 pm

A fine double hello there and welcome, welcome to the hungry hungry world of Fearya! I'm Jedi Explorer, or as my freinds call me Jedi or Dave to those who really, really know me. I would like to present you both with a gift basket that will hopefully help you to survive just long enough to make some hungry Hydranaga a happy meal! Eh? Gift you two? No! You must share. I mean if I observed that policy clones and evil twins would want in on it too! =O Me cargo hols would be empty in no time!

Tarkan Twins' Gift Basket:

With that said I hope you have a pleasent stay in Felarya, you two! Though if you must get eaten do try and feed a pred in need of some extra pounds not just that great glutton Crisis. ^^; She gets plenty as is.
Back to top Go down
Takan Twins
Helpless prey
Takan Twins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 2:38 pm

A time of courage and fortitude? Seems the perfect moment to begin and adventure in this trecharous world. And the gift basket is most appreciated, one will most certainly suffice to be shared between us. Thank you for your gracious generosity. The swords I am sure will come in useful, though firearms are the typical norm where we come from. Skills shall be aquired hopefully. The card seems interesting though gambling is not a pastime we normally engage in. And the gift card is... Massive. Cool. Well thank you very much and we'll keep it in mind. You have our gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 6:16 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Takan Twins
Helpless prey
Takan Twins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 am

Thank you very much for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Bleeding Raindrops
Tasty morsel
Bleeding Raindrops

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 4:32 am

Hello, BleedingRaindrops here. I'm a fanfiction author who also loves vore. I love big worlds with a lot of open lore that allow me to get creative with them, and I hope to release my own original novel someday. I can't wait to meet everyone and get involved with a growing community again.
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 2:49 pm

フォーラム、Newcomerへようこそ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next