Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever had a dream about Vore?

Go down 
+32
pirostyle
Anime-Junkie
Sillysausage
Boris92
FalconJudge
Archmage_Bael
Vaderaz
codaman
Andros
Tora
zalzas
/Fish/
TheCountAlucard666
Daimo
Shady Knight
Nervan
Malahite
ConnorKCM
Raveolution
macdaddy
Karbo
Ewin
togaoki
bigman27622
Haar
Sephimink|Kyle
Mickilla
Googlememan
Pendragon
Rythmear
GREGOLE
melancholy-melody13
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:47 pm

macdaddy wrote:
Rofl i would love to have a dream like that,

Quote :
o we got Vanna White (!!!) to physically TURN the great portal around by asking for a vowel.

ROFL, one time in a dream someone told me the toilet needed a pass code to be used, and they changed it every day. and i was like, why do you need to change it everyday, (the obvious question should of been why does it even need a code Razz )
Dang, that sounds only slightly worse than a place I worked in 1999. You didn't have a key to the bathroom, you used a pass card.
Back to top Go down
Nervan
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Nervan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:00 am

I have vorish dreams all the time. Most of them consist of either rampaging through a suburb or through some beachfront property as a giant, cracking open homes and devouring the residents.

Others tend to be a bit gentler, usually consisting of me as a giant sharing meals of captured humans with a lovely giantess, culminating in various naughty behaviors and... "creative" uses for our prey.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:11 am

A lot when I was a year or two younger. I still have some today, but not as often.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:13 am

Nope. Never
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:07 am

Ok now I dreamed again about Vanna White as a giant fairy. She threw down a PS3 and a huge superwidescreen computer monitor made me play Gran Turismo HD against her. Win or get eaten. So she lost, then Crisis interfered and tail-whacked a giant Tinkerbell and took 2nd place, then lost, and then that redhead girl with the white shirt that I keep seeing in Pokemon showed up and cheated and put in a Pod Racer into the game. I had absolutely no chance against a Pod Racer but then a Japenese dude with a white hazard hat pointed out that she was committing copyright infringement and we had to stop to debate that.

So when I turned around to get refreshments, I saw there was a LONG LINE of women giantesses waiting to play: a whole lot of actresses that I recognized, and a few familiar Felaryans, too.

Win or be eaten, wtf. I need to stop playing Gran Turismo...
Back to top Go down
TheCountAlucard666
Helpless prey
TheCountAlucard666

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:35 pm

I have had vore dreams, but in my dreams, I'm the one who does the eating. Very Happy

It'd start with me finding out entirely by accident that I could swallow human women whole. I would then proceed to do so. The weirdest parts were the ones after I'd eaten someone. For instance, in one, I'd be sitting in class, belly bloated, and the teacher was calling roll. When he got to the name of the girl I had eaten, my belly wriggled and a muffled, "Here," emerged... and nobody thought anything of it.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:59 pm

TheCountAlucard666 wrote:
I have had vore dreams, but in my dreams, I'm the one who does the eating. Very Happy

It'd start with me finding out entirely by accident that I could swallow human women whole. I would then proceed to do so. The weirdest parts were the ones after I'd eaten someone. For instance, in one, I'd be sitting in class, belly bloated, and the teacher was calling roll. When he got to the name of the girl I had eaten, my belly wriggled and a muffled, "Here," emerged... and nobody thought anything of it.

ROFL, nice class. where do i join Wink
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:10 pm

Ah, dreams. I reckon I've had a few that involve vore.

I tend to lean towards the role of "spectator" of vore, but for some reason my opinion on the subject is set aside the few times I've dreampt of it.
I was caught by an unseen creature- however I suspected it was a naga. Or maybe I hoped it was... Anywho, it ate me. Don't remember much,
I suppose that since I hadn't given the prospect of being prey much thought, I couldn't fully piece together the experience. I'm also the kind of person who
never writes their dreams down while they remember them, so they seem very distant later. Oh well. Sleep

On a side note, at least half of my dreams involve me running from a T-Rex. To this day I have no idea why. Shocked
Back to top Go down
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:23 am

I had the weirdest dream last night, has anyone ever seen robot chicken? It was in that same claymation format. Crisis was setting with one of her naga friends, I think it was Vivian, and then something happened, then Crisis ate Vivian for some reason. Then Anna was crying and stuff because she ate Vivian, so Crisis gave her a hug. Then she ate her too. Then the ending credits played. I think my pants were co produces. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
Tora
Helpless prey
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:41 am

Hmmm it was weird, I did have a dream about Felarya (Yeah for some reason in the dream it was announced as Felarya) but it was very different to the Felarya you all know, was a barren and harsh landscape instead of a dense jungle, it was kind of a Conan the Barbarian/Felarya cross over it seems, the humans in the dream were bad ass looking warriors, only Felaryan predator I remember was Menyssan, but she wore black scanty clothes (kinda simular to the ones Kellic77s character, Aynetta wears well the pictures I seen of her anyways) I do remember her snatching someone with her tongue and swallowing him whole (Yeah she was actuall exerting herself Razz)

I tend to have random dreams but I like having epic ones Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tora044.deviantart.com
Andros
Tasty morsel
Andros

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Karbo wrote:
Hell yes I had many Razz

A bit less lthese last several years though, and it was more about various giant animals or monsters ^^
I got eated by a lion once in a dream...
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:17 pm

i have vore dreams all the time.. most lucid.. and with completely random endings..

recently i had one where i was stuck in a jail n felarya for some reason then the jail was raided by a succubus! i got out and was running but woke up before slamming into a tree. -.-"

hay karbo can you remember any of your dreams? im pretty sure im not the only one who would like to hear one.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:24 am

I've had a few recent ones

a few were more gory, quite good ones too, heart tastes alot like fried chicken, who'da thought?

One was voracious, pretty neat too, I was sitting in a backyard, and somehow I had abunch of tiny's, woman of course, they taste better and look ALOT better naked ((no offense guys))

it was fun swallowing them whole... course I kinda bit off one of their legs and ate it too haha that was alittle bloody, still delicious though.

Also had a few samesize vore dreams, which really defy logic XD how the hell I manage to pick up random girls and stuff them down my throat and actually eat them is beyond me but its all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:37 pm

I remember that I had a dream in Felarya where I was supposed to be a prey a long time ago... but I really don't remember the details scratch (but I had it, I'm sure about that ><)
Now I just know that I want more dreams like that lol!
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:49 pm

last night i had this dream where i was running from this pack of about every felarya char ive heard about... XD!!!

marathon? with them chasing you? cake walk...
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:09 pm

I think I had one. ONCE.

maybe my subconscious isn't into vore enough? someone help me T_T
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:20 pm

...Actually, yes. I was like five. A... vampire-monster ate me. I came out (somehow), and it started dragging me away. Scary.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:11 pm

I remember having this one dream back when I was in... I can't remember. It was during the beginning of the Pokemon era. There was this giant whale creature and I was watching something it had and it told me not to press a button. Being me, I pushed the button, and the whale thing appeared out of nowhere in front of me with this crazed look in its eyes. It warned me not to press the button and then it ate me. The reason I remember it was during the early Pokemon era was because when I got swallowed a Pikachu tried to attack me but failed... Miserably. It wound up shocking itself and I was laughing soooo hard about it. I actually had that dream twice. The first time was the one mentioned and the second was a few years ago or so.
Back to top Go down
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sillysausage

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 am

Oh gawd, I had the most AWESOME creepy vorish dream last night

There was this naga chick, and she was waiting for a room or something (Lol dream logic). I was kinda creeped out by this and hung around awkwardly. Then, the Van Pelt from Jumanji shot the naga dead for no visible reason, skinned it, and roasted the corpse. I think I was dream buddies with him or something, cause we then sat in front of the fire, ate bits of the dead naga, and talked about the good old days.

I think my subconcious is trying to tell me that I hate nagas and love violence.
Back to top Go down
http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 am

oh wow... last night was awkward..

i had this dream that i was stuck in a dridder web and was tortured and eventually eaten by a giant dridder.. it was hellsa scary, i started sweating when i woke up..

i think my subconscious is broken.. cause that was beyond one of my normal dreams...
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 am

codaman wrote:
oh wow... last night was awkward..

i had this dream that i was stuck in a dridder web and was tortured and eventually eaten by a giant dridder.. it was hellsa scary, i started sweating when i woke up..

i think my subconscious is broken.. cause that was beyond one of my normal dreams...

Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Nerezz10

"So I had this dream that I had a human stuck in my web and eventually ate him. He was hella delicious, my stomach started rumbling when I woke up."
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:09 pm

I had this Dream a while ago...

I dreamed that I was in a underground village.0 The village was in a forest with a Giant town nearby. The giants (well, mostly giantesses) were at war with the villagers. They would eat some humans, and the villagers would retaliate. So the giants would go hunting for humans etc...
Shortly after I find myself there, the village receives a truce offer from the giantesses. and to celebrate, the entire village is invited to a feast, in the Giantesses' town...1

Some villagers are distrustful and choose not to go, but the vast majority of the village population somehow doesn't see the danger and on the appointed day they exit the village by the bunker-like exit and travel through to the surrounding forest to the low2 wall surrounding the Giantesses' town

A giantess is there to the villagers (and me) and guide us through to a vast hall. Inside there are giant size tables, but they are too high for us to see what is on them. But what grabs most of the villagers' attention is the much smaller tables piled with food. Everyone is seated and the feast commences. Even I don't notice, but I somehow know that the giantesses don't appear to be eating much.

Once the feast is complete, the villagers just mill about while the village elders go to set down the details of the truce.
I notice that some people are missing and mention it to someone else, but they dismiss it, saying that they are probably in some place I haven't looked.3
I mill around a bit more, then stare in horror as one giantess loses control and grabs a girl and vores her on the spot. The other giantesses and giants, realizing the game is up, start grabbing and eating the villagers, who start panicking; screaming and rushing for the exit. I happen to be near the entrance so I am one of the first to escape, not that there are many others. I turn back and see that 2 giantesses have blocked the exit to the rest of the villagers while the others have herded them into a ball, which is rapidly shrinking. The screams and cries for mercy ring in my ears as I watch the villagers being gulped down.4 But not all giantesses choose to eat their prey right away, some are "playing" with them.
Terrified, I run for my life, back through the forest to hammer on the thick metal doors of the village entrance.
The doors open, and an ashen-faced guard greets me and the 4 other survivors. He obviously can guess what has happened. The survivors and those who were wise enough not to go in the first place call a meeting. It is made clear that the village is doomed, since over 80% of the population is now dead or food.

We are about to decide to abandon the village when the resident wizard speaks up. He says that he can send one person back in time to warn everyone not to go, but it will be near suicidal, since he says whoever goes will have to cross something called "The Sands of Time." I volunteer to go. The wizard makes the necessary preparations and I am transported to the middle of a vast, rapidly shifting desert. I see a strange light in the distance. The wizard told me that is where I must reach it to travel back to the right place.

I'll not bore you with the details of my crossing the desert and skip to the next part.5

So once again I find myself in the underground 'village,' just as the villagers are leaving to go to the feast. I try to warn everybody, but I just get swept along with them. And so I watch again, ignored, as the catastrophe unfolds again. Except this time I don't enter the feasting hall, I climb up the outside wall near the entrance and onto a ledge. The hall, and therefore the ledge are build by giants, so it is easily big enough to accommodate someone twice by width. The ledge also runs right up to the entrance, so I walk up and lie with my head and shoulders sticking out into the entrance and start waiting for the lull in the chatter. I know when to wait, since I have experienced it before. When it comes, I scream my loudest;
"IT'S A TRICK, THERE IS NO TRUCE AND YOU ARE ALL FOOD FOR THEM!"
The villagers look around in half panic, not seeing me. The giantesses however, waste no time. They immediately stand and make for the villagers, who rush for the exit. To my horror, the exactly the same thing as before happens, except this time I am not in a position to escape.
A busty6 giantess spots me, and plucks me from the ledge as I try in vain to escape.
She proceeds to briefly play with me and then toss me into her mouth.
The End.

0It's actually much bigger than a village, but the inhabitants insist on calling it a village
1It's exceedingly obvious what going to happen here, isn't it?
2It is low to a giant.
3Yeah, like in a giantess's belly!
4My dream was very vivid here.
5It didn't take that long, so you're not missing much.
6I can dream, can't I!?

This will be posted on my vore dA account so I'd appreciate and critique of my storytelling [url=http://vorevictim.deviantart.com/art/Giantesses-quot-Truce-quot-138027552there[/url].
Everything is pretty much as I dreamed it, except for my warning, I can't remember exactly what I said.

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addning link)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:16 pm

first of all, Im lucky to even remember what my dreams are, 5 seconds after I wake up...

second, its so blury that I can never tell most of the time anyway

it would be pretty hot though
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 pm

pirostyle wrote:
first of all, Im lucky to even remember what my dreams are, 5 seconds after I wake up...

second, its so blury that I can never tell most of the time anyway

it would be pretty hot though
So you're saying that you can't tell us what they are even if you have any?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 am

...unfortunatly...

I think I might be a light sleeper... or have dream amnesia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a dream about Vore?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next